Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye mjkit

+20
CantStopLovingU
Sweet1
marsheliamorgan
bibi
MJhunny
mjlmpicons
annieisnotokey
Give.In.To.Me
neverlandprincess
infinitylady
Peace
Harleyblonde
ishealive
Truth_or_Dare
mo2kidzs
See
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Makea
Grace
iMISSYOUMJ
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Please forgive me for saying this as Angie-I like you and love reading your stuff and PPW- I really feel for you but this has been really entertaining. Two Ladies bitching at each other has been as entertaining as the gold pants thread! Apart from last night which wasn't pleasant at all it has been the most entertaining thing on here for weeks. I do hope you two sort it out or neither one of you feels too upset but it was better than watching a soap on telly.
Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol

ohhh Harley, hunnybunny of mine Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Have u seen my panties, maybe? Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Smilie_denk_49 i lost them............who have it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh noooo....MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE, how could UUUUUUU?!!!
Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Smilie_happy_309
Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Dmfsqv

OMG- you know what that is don't you, it's all the Ferrero Rocher you have been eating, very soon you will need a parachute! hee hee. At lest you can say MJ had your knickers! Too big to put in his pocket though, he would need a rucksack.
Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Please forgive me for saying this as Angie-I like you and love reading your stuff and PPW- I really feel for you but this has been really entertaining. Two Ladies bitching at each other has been as entertaining as the gold pants thread! Apart from last night which wasn't pleasant at all it has been the most entertaining thing on here for weeks. I do hope you two sort it out or neither one of you feels too upset but it was better than watching a soap on telly.

ohhh Harley, hunnybunny of mine Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Have u seen my panties, maybe? Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Smilie_denk_49 i lost them............who have it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG- you know what that is don't you, it's all the Ferrero Rocher you have been eating, very soon you will need a parachute! hee hee. At lest you can say MJ had your knickers! Too big to put in his pocket though, he would need a rucksack.

come on harley... these r my fav! Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol

don't laugh! i have to squeeze in asap Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Smiley Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

come on harley... these r my fav! Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol

don't laugh! i have to squeeze in asap Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Smiley Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Lol

Angie, women used to throw their panties at Tom Jones, if you threw these at Michael they would smother him!
He could always use them as a tent though!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm

i'm not even sure the GB's would fit in there Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:50 pm

I agree with you 100%. IMO, People need to be slow to speak (write posts). Everyone and their brother knows these forums are being monitored. Personally, if I knew MJ and we grew up together I certainly wouldn't come here and post such a thing nor would I say that I am a close friend or I know someone close to him( I don't know MJ nor do I know anyone that does). It has been 4 months and ppl are very emotional and fed up with the finding da troot. Nor would I say I found out something but I can't share. I just believe that some seek attention. I am not saying the individual that was hacked was. Just be careful what you put out because you just might get burned. Keep the Faith!

mjlmpicons wrote:WOW !!!! LESS IS MORE !! Hacking anyone is not something I support or endorse. That being said, we all have to take responsibility for what we get out of this forum and experience, if you want privacy, then be selective about what you reveal. I think we all need to use our common sense. If you put out information that could potentially put you in a compromising position, then don't do it. I don't know you (the person) PPW, not cool what happened. But maybe there is a lesson in this for all of us. Just a thought. The journey continues. L.O.V.E and peace to all of you. Goodbye mjkit - Page 2 Herz
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Can someone please fill those of in on what happened? I had to work last night and I wasnt online.

Who is Oscar - and I am not sure why PPW has been stalked? Does she have info on her computer? Is Oscar an obsessive fan who hacked into her computer to get the truth?

What the heck happened?

Also I am starting to think that maybe people should be allowed to blow off some steam once in a while. If two members get in a little tiff just let them bicker and get it off their chest.

I think the stress level is just building too high and people need to let off steam.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 pm

So if I am reading right, the original Oscar thread was deleted. Souza then posted her reasons behind WHY she deleted it, and then

PPWendy created this new thread to bring it up all over again??

Why?

What pictures were posted by her computer being hacked and if she is so terrified for her life why did she create yet another thread to talk about it again?

Souza was very clear why she deleted the original - Im not sure I understand another thread about it.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:56 pm

I haven't been on this forum for nearly 2 weeks and I was shocked by what I saw. No one should ever have their privacy invaded like that. Mob mentality is disturbing. I'm so sorry that such a traumatic thing happened to you.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

You know guys, I totally agree with ANNIE.

I really don't know what's going on and with all the mess, I wouldn't look further more into it cause it's causing so muchhhh commotion/confusion. Some people couldn't get the story,justifications from both sides. If it will help absolutely in anyway to solve MJ's case, please let it go on but if not..........

If you feel like you've had enough, then be safe with your decisions. There are so many people in this forum, and everybody knows what forums are like - different thoughts, different speculations, and different reactions. And the only thing that will hold people together is to focus on why we're here.

If what I said offends you in any way, I'm so sorry, I don't mean to but I just had to let it out.

Good luck and be safe.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 pm

The coolest thread I have ever read so far.

While reading about:
1. Michael Jackson - trial
2. PT Barnum
3. Political decoy
4. Deepak Chopra Blog site,
5. Michael Jacksons Poet
6. PeterPan story
7. Anagrams
8. Mau Tse Dung
9. History of the Planet
10. Love for the World
11. The character of Celebrities
12. The Media Lies
13. The Holy Bible

I didn't realized Im being provided with so much information with only one common denominator that is Michael Jackson...

REDIRECTING OURSELVES TO THE SIMPLE COMMON THINGS WE LEARN OUT FROM THIS THREAD IS AN ADVANTAGE.

IT BROADEN YOUR MINDS, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND GIVES YOU EFFORT TO WORK ON THINGS WHICH IS NOT EVEN ASSIGNED TO YOU.

THE DIFFERENCE OF WHAT WE DO NOW, FROM OUR DAILY NORMAL TASK IS THAT WE LEARN! WE ARE LEARNING THINGS AFAR. WIDENING PERSPECTIVE, AND NOT WASTING TIME!

AND I THINK THIS IS WHAT MICHAEL JACKSON WANTS US TO DO... Rolling Eyes
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:24 pm

I missed whatever happened here last night and by reading all these threads on this topic, I am glad I did. I feel really sorry for wendy even though I have no idea who she is, anyway it dont even matter who she is NOBODY should be harassed that way.

One word of advice to all of us :

Yes it is great to see the best in everyone and want to believe everyone has a conscience unfortunately it couldn't be further from the truth. People here seem to all trust each other enough to give out personal info and feel a certain friendship with other members. Keep in mind that the best crooks, thieves, frauds are the professional manipulators and liars who will do and say whatever it takes to obtain what they want and they wont think twice either believe me. We really have no clue who is in this forum so we need to be really carefull and unfortunately, WE CANT REALLY TRUST ANYONE, AND THAT IS VERY SAD.

That being said, I love this forum and like the people in here as well. Now let's figure this out!!
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down