Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...New Revised Moonwalker????

+4
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
4evermichael71
amber
8 posters

Go down

...New Revised Moonwalker???? Empty ...New Revised Moonwalker????

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm

I just finished reading moonwalker book which is the brand new revised version released today! This is where i need someones help, i cant remember the book in 1988 it was 21 yrs ago i dont even no where my copy ended up! Those of you who have the original,please can you look at picture on pg 172? its black and white pic of the jackson 5.. please tell me if there is anything else on your version????
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

...New Revised Moonwalker???? Empty Re: ...New Revised Moonwalker????

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:58 pm

I don't see anything different.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Sorry i mean is that all you have on yours just those 5 nothing else?
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Please respond someone this could prob be nothing but if old is diff to mine well it could be a huge clue??
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Ok here goes, in this new version the B&W pic of the jackson 5 has a drawing of peterpan tinkerbell and a witch drawn ontop of pic! mow at top of pic it says heartbreak hotel then michael has signed his name under it, under this signiture it says 1998 [this is written in pencil] under 1998 there is an arrow pointing at the word hotel and under arrow is 3 small circles, now this pic is on same page where he's talking about elvis dying the way he did thru drugs and that he wont end up that way,i dont remember if this was in original book it just stands out to me please check your ORIGINAL 1988 copy to compare..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:45 pm

amber wrote:Sorry i mean is that all you have on yours just those 5 nothing else?
I have the revised copy too and on mine there are doodles that Mike drew on the pic. I think it was on the original, but I could be wrong.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:50 pm

amber wrote:Ok here goes, in this new version the B&W pic of the jackson 5 has a drawing of peterpan tinkerbell and a witch drawn ontop of pic! mow at top of pic it says heartbreak hotel then michael has signed his name under it, under this signiture it says 1998 [this is written in pencil] under 1998 there is an arrow pointing at the word hotel and under arrow is 3 small circles, now this pic is on same page where he's talking about elvis dying the way he did thru drugs and that he wont end up that way,i dont remember if this was in original book it just stands out to me please check your ORIGINAL 1988 copy to compare..
I don't remember what the original pic looks like. I had the book from the library, but after 4 months I gave it back when I got my own copy. This could be a major clue if they are different.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 pm

I never had the book but I read it-cannot recall ,is there anyway you can scan and post the picture?

I do remember he ALWAYS said he would not end up dying on drugs...every instance that he ever said that has replayed in my mind you don't know how many times.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
amber wrote:Ok here goes, in this new version the B&W pic of the jackson 5 has a drawing of peterpan tinkerbell and a witch drawn ontop of pic! mow at top of pic it says heartbreak hotel then michael has signed his name under it, under this signiture it says 1998 [this is written in pencil] under 1998 there is an arrow pointing at the word hotel and under arrow is 3 small circles, now this pic is on same page where he's talking about elvis dying the way he did thru drugs and that he wont end up that way,i dont remember if this was in original book it just stands out to me please check your ORIGINAL 1988 copy to compare..
I don't remember what the original pic looks like. I had the book from the library, but after 4 months I gave it back when I got my own copy. This could be a major clue if they are different.

yeah you def need to run back to the library
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:00 pm

ill get this checked out cos i think the writing on pic may well be a clue if its not in original, the arrow pointing to hotel is to weird aswell on same page saying he wont die of drugs. its the date why would he write 1998 under it too. ill research this.....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

yeah you def need to run back to the library

I'm heading there on Monday for sure!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm

GREAT 4evermichael, please let us no asap! dont forget to check inside cover to make sure its the 88 version ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_cheers god i hope its not the same! cos you no what that'l mean..... ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_bounce i do think there has been bits added but we'll wait for this pic stuff first
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Never had the original, but how could the writing be the same? It came out in 1988; this one says 1998. And what Amber describes as a witch looks like an older version of the same Peter Pan to me. The hair, the eyes, the lashes, etc. Just older... with a tear running down his cheek???
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Never had the original, but how could the writing be the same? It came out in 1988; this one says 1998. And what Amber describes as a witch looks like an older version of the same Peter Pan to me. The hair, the eyes, the lashes, etc. Just older... with a tear running down his cheek???
yes it could be an older peterpan! but why? god even the books throwing questions at us now. i really hope he's added to this book to let us no he's still with us, i dont want to say that out loud but ive got everything crossed on this one ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_silent
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:37 pm

HAHHA "everything crossed'...it does seem like I remember a pic similiar..but definantly not 1998 date on it-thats weird. As far as I know that book was only printed in "88" until now...and they were only re-releasing it because of the sudden fan surge for everything that was Michael Jackosn-God the origina was going for 300 bucks on Ebay/Amazon
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Amber,
the first drawing in the book (Michael with his fedora on) also has the 1998 date with an arrow and the three dots below it. Is this one of the illuminati signs someone pointed in another thread about the Dangerous cover?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:25 pm

...New Revised Moonwalker???? 70fd793509a02fd2ef682110.L

Is this picture found in the book moonwalker too? I found this picture here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/0385247125/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_2?ie=UTF8&index=2 ??? ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:59 am

I have the original book...did you find what you were looking for, or what exactly did you want to know? Sorry I've been on the computer too long and my eyes hurt too much to read it all. Laughing

EditL My curiosity got the better of me. Laughing Sorry to inform, but the drawings and numbers are all there...sounds like the same page.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:...New Revised Moonwalker???? 70fd793509a02fd2ef682110.L

Is this picture found in the book moonwalker too? I found this picture here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/0385247125/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_2?ie=UTF8&index=2 ??? ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_scratch
This aint the same pic! it says in big letters at top of page Heartbreak Hotel 1998 is written under it with mjs sig then the arrow, the arrows pointing at the word hotel..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:56 am

amber wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:...New Revised Moonwalker???? 70fd793509a02fd2ef682110.L

This aint the same pic! it says in big letters at top of page Heartbreak Hotel 1998 is written under it with mjs sig then the arrow, the arrows pointing at the word hotel..

Hmm, I'm sorry if I had posted the wrong things. I wanted to see that picture that you are talking about too. I search the internet but nothing came up to be sucessful. ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_sad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:00 am

i dont no how to get pics on here hence why i have no sig pic but ill try shortly you need to look at it! its a photo with jackson 5 the sketches and writing is on top of this photo,ill try to get it here
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 am

You mean you do have that image in your computer now?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:06 am

no ill have to take photo then upload
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:09 am

Okays. So how long will it take you to upload it onto here? Sorry I was getting abit imaptient cause I really want to see the picture. ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_redface
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:25 am

I need to find disc to sync my mobile my temp folders got lost i had to delete thanks to MJDH a bit ago but ill do my best failing that 4evermichael has same copy as me i think she maybe able to do it quicker ill pm her now..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:27 am

Ok hope you could find it, and thankyou! I will be waiting patiently...
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 am

ok i pm'd her,ill go and try to find my disc... ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_bounce
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am

Again thankyou! ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_bounce
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:51 am

ILuvUmoreMJ,
How could the pic possible have the numbers in the 1988 version?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:04 pm

amber wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Never had the original, but how could the writing be the same? It came out in 1988; this one says 1998. And what Amber describes as a witch looks like an older version of the same Peter Pan to me. The hair, the eyes, the lashes, etc. Just older... with a tear running down his cheek???
yes it could be an older peterpan! but why? god even the books throwing questions at us now. i really hope he's added to this book to let us no he's still with us, i dont want to say that out loud but ive got everything crossed on this one ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_silent

I haven't read the revised version yet. I'm wondering what's in the extra 40 pages. I must find the time to read this Very Happy I know there are more pictures. About the 1998 that's when he was 40 so maybe he was planning to retire then but got sidetracked by the Chandlers and their lies? IDK
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:06 pm

amber wrote:GREAT 4evermichael, please let us no asap! dont forget to check inside cover to make sure its the 88 version ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_cheers god i hope its not the same! cos you no what that'l mean..... ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_bounce i do think there has been bits added but we'll wait for this pic stuff first

I'll get there when they open first thing on Monday. I'm going to check it out again so I can scan the same page of the 88 verson Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Here is a link to the pics in the book. I think it is from the original 1988 Moonwalk book:

http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/mw/mwp1.html

It is from this site where there are many things posted books, articles, pics, etc. It is an interesting site

http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm

...New Revised Moonwalker???? Mjmw

From the revised version
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

hmmmm...I honestly cannot remember if that picture was in the old one-but I really want to know what the significance of 1998 is...
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:...New Revised Moonwalker???? Mjmw

From the revised version

Thankyou 4evermichael, they guy drawn at the bottom is Elvis? ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 am

That is exactly the same page as in the 1988 version...I don't see any differences whatsoever. I don't have a working scanner at the moment or I'd post it for you guys.

mjssoulmate wrote:ILuvUmoreMJ,
How could the pic possible have the numbers in the 1988 version?

He always signed things with 1998 and the o's and arrow...no one really knows why for sure, but it's speculated a psychic told him that it was the year he was going to die unless he wrote it on things, or something like that.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tam Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:46 am

Did you notice on page 133 where MJ is talking about getting in to movies...

"...I was bitten by the acting bug during that experience. I said to myself, this is what I'm interested in doing when I have a
chance - this is it."

and now we have the upcoming MJ This Is It movie ! ...New Revised Moonwalker???? Icon_smile

Freaky coincidence huh?
Tam
Tam

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 am

And have you guys seen this letter before? It's so weird that it's a recurring phrase!

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jackson_drug_pictures/page/6#46665
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down