Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!!

+6
Thetruth
MJbeliever
CharlieBarley
rellababy
Smelly
Rach
10 posters

Go down

MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!! Empty MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!!

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

I have just seen this on michaeljacksonsightings.com. It contains a persons eye witness report that he saw AND talked to Michael in London on August 8th and there is a picture attached.

http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/

The article made me chuckle! Like Michael is just going to tell people why he pulled the hoax!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!! Empty Re: MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!!

Post by Smelly Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 pm

load of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!! Empty Re: MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!!

Post by rellababy Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 pm

This is so funny...am sure its an old pic of MJ
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Yes it's an old picture it's on this website shopping in Tom's toys early this year

http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 pm

rellababy wrote:This is so funny...am sure its an old pic of MJ

it is.it's from may 15th , when he went to that family reunion where apparently the family saw him 4 the last time. here's another pic from that day:

MichaelJacksonSigntings.com has a NEW picture!! Michael_jackson_may152009
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm

there are so many ignorat people on the net
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:18 pm

yeah....like he would walk around like that......I don't think so. Or would he just say: " Oh, I'm Not Michael.....I'm just a very good impersonator!" lol!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm

If the 15th of May, was the last time Mikes family saw him, They havent been seeing him for 2 months and 10 days when he "died". All their crap with beeing so close.. YEAH RIGHT.

I love that Picture. Michael looks hot, as always. And look at his close. Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Can anyone tell me why people like that will circulate false info about the sightings? What is their motivation? why will they put a lot of effort to deceive people?? Shocked
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm

dunno_it wrote:Can anyone tell me why people like that will circulate false info about the sightings? What is their motivation? why will they put a lot of effort to deceive people?? Shocked

I honestly don't know, maybe for a bit of attention and to see how people will react? The internet is full of lots of weird and wonderful people!!

I emailed the website and advised them it was an old picture so I am hoping they will take it down. If they want to be seen as a credible website then they should do.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Another exaple of fooling people is the illuminustheo death hoax theory. Has anyone heard about it??
http://illuminustheo.blogspot.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-is-not-dead-so-who-died.html
Please, share your opinions on that theory (hope i'm not repeating an old thread...)
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Rachel wrote:
dunno_it wrote:Can anyone tell me why people like that will circulate false info about the sightings? What is their motivation? why will they put a lot of effort to deceive people?? Shocked

I honestly don't know, maybe for a bit of attention and to see how people will react? The internet is full of lots of weird and wonderful people!!

I emailed the website and advised them it was an old picture so I am hoping they will take it down. If they want to be seen as a credible website then they should do.
Yeah, I totally agree there are some wonderful people on the net too, e.g you guys. Laughing
BTW, I read MJHD that some people have already e-mailed the sightings site. If they haven't deleted this pic so far, they might not do it at all...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:38 pm

dunno_it wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Yeah, I totally agree there are some wonderful people on the net too, e.g you guys. Laughing
BTW, I read MJHD that some people have already e-mailed the sightings site. If they haven't deleted this pic so far, they might not do it at all...

I just checked the site and they have taken it down! Result for us Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Bravo, good job!!! cheers Can we influence ILLUMINUSTHEO to do the same? I don't think so cause it's a blog...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 pm

he has the deformed wrist in this picture!! He WAS the O2 MJ folks!! :-)
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

That's what I would like to know, I mean really. Did they try to find a pic of MJ that hasnt been widely circulated and try to pass it off like someone wouldn't know?

Although I said in another thread on this subject that I wouldnt put it past Michael to just show up somewhere, freak everyone out and then get in his car and leave. That would add to the mystery of the whole thing, and anyone who saw him would be labeled crazy ... bounce
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down