Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ toy dog was available.

4 posters

Go down

MJ toy dog was available. Empty MJ toy dog was available.

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Came across this while browsing the internet. I never knew about this. Cute eh?

Did the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, own a dog? This question is a valid one considering his love for animals. Throughout his adult life, Michael Jackson was known for owning an unique collection of pets ranging from koalas to giraffes. And who could forget the most popular one: Bubbles. (Bubbles was a chimpanzee that he rescued from a cancer research clinic in Texas.) Pictures of the two together are widespread in written and virtual media. Yet - no photos of dogs. Well, surprisingly, there is evidence that Michael Jackson actually owned a menagerie of dogs.

It stands to reason why Michael Jackson didn't pose with his pet dogs or at least have one picture widely circulated. Possibly, the low-key nature of his relationship with a traditional, domesticated animal could have lot to do with his or the media's desire to keep the public wondering about his life. Either way, there is one dog that Michael allegedly owned that came to light - Spanky.

Spanky, a white and tan pit bull, is a pet dog of Michael Jackson's that was featured in a line of toys called Furry Friends. His image was duplicated in a stuffed animal. You can actually still purchase it on e-bay.

So, what does the fact that the King of Pop actually owned a dog say about him? It says that in some ways he was just " a regular guy." Maybe now that he is resting in peace more interesting - normal - tidbits will come out about him.

For more info: on Michael Jackson and his pets, read "Born Animal".
Photo of the toy version of Spanky
MJ toy dog was available. Spanky_the_dog
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

MJ toy dog was available. Empty Re: MJ toy dog was available.

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 pm

This is interesting -- in the Taraborelli bio he says that MJ was afraid of dogs because he was bitten by one as a child.

There is also a vid on UTube with him and ET -- she comes to decorate his home for Xmas and has her little dog there and he makes a statement "that he's afraid of dogs".

Hmmm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuN_q0X88c
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:31 pm

city.gal1 wrote:This is interesting -- in the Taraborelli bio he says that MJ was afraid of dogs because he was bitten by one as a child.

There is also a vid on UTube with him and ET -- she comes to decorate his home for Xmas and has her little dog there and he makes a statement "that he's afraid of dogs".

Hmmm....

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuN_q0X88c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuN_q0X88c[/quote[/url]]

Hmmm- never knew of that and he had and handled a big boa constrictor. Someone has posted on here tonight a link about Mj or Prince having two dogs, one called Jackson (forgot the breed) and a Labrador called Kenya. Thought that was interesting as I lived in Kenya for a few years and there are romote villages near the beautiful white beach and luxury houses (if you have the money lol) and his roots are in Africa. when he visited a few years ago to Africa he said it was like going "home" Just a thought but could he have headed to Africa? Some say Lord Lucan ran away to Africa-some claim to have seen him (an English aristocrat who supposedly murdered the nanny thinking it was his wife as it was supposed to be the nannys night off and he attacked from behind) well I believe this was in the 70's and even after extensive searching by the police on all leads even abroad he has never been found.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:19 pm

In the Taraborelli book, he did say that even though he was scared of dogs that he got one because the kids wanted one and I think it was a Labrador.

I've been wondering about the Africa thing as well --I remember seeing a video clip when he was in Africa where he said he wanted to buy a house there. I think he was with Nelson Mandela in that clip and he was thanking all of the people for their hospitality. I couldn't find the vid but here is an article where it states what I recalled:

http://www.nfo.ac.uk/collections/records/0017-0003-9686-0000-0-0000-0000-0.html
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 am

As far as I understand, he had a dog/s and a cat after the children were born. I wonder what happened to them?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 am

Also there are a lot who believe that President Obama is involved and knows of the hoax and his Father is Kenyan. Just a thought but he could pull a few strings to get MJ there etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:54 am

city.gal1 wrote:This is interesting -- in the Taraborelli bio he says that MJ was afraid of dogs because he was bitten by one as a child.

Hmmm....

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuN_q0X88c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuN_q0X88c[/quote[/url]]

I remember that, Liz was at his house - was it xmas morning? and she had a small white dog it looked like a westie (my sister has one) and he was afraid of it.

The fact that he has a dog or dogs doesn't really surprise me though, i'm afraid of dogs but I have one and love him to bits.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum