This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 pm

juliet wrote:I'm so glad you opened this thread because for a long time I wanted to say what's in my heart and I just couldn't find the right place.

Thank you again, Rach. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Icon_sunny

No need to thank me Smile

This has been insightful to all of us and we can get back to some "serious" stuff!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 pm

I will never believe MJ faked his death for a movie, and I'm frankly surprised any fan of his would...no offense to anyone. I have completely ruled out him being involved with TII in any way because I don't think he would allow Sony to get rich off his hard work ever again. Having said that, he could have foreseen that if he recorded his rehearsals in HD that AEG could make the money back from the canceled tour by releasing it, and he wouldn't be on the hook for the money they lost.

I don't believe in any cryptic clues people are sending out...these people are disgusting and evil imo, and although I realize some people want to make sure there is nothing legitimate there, I think it would just be better to ignore them...it's only feeding these monster's egos. If Michael wants to give us a clue, which doesn't really make sense to me, I believe he'd do it in an ingenious way that gives us real proof without making it obvious to non-fans and people who would never believe in a hoax, and certainly not on a message board for all the world to see. I don't really believe in any double theories, but if I'm proven wrong I'll be the first to say, "well done Michael!" Laughing

I wish I felt more sure that he is alive...I hope he is with all my heart and soul. But I do feel certain that if this is a hoaxed death, that he did it for a damn good reason...either he's in danger for unknown reasons, or he knew he couldn't go through with the tour the way his health was and there was just no other way out. Because of that I don't foresee a backlash if he decides to return, but instead millions and millions of overjoyed fans whose biggest wish just came true. Some people might think I'm too optimistic, but I think Michael's a genius so he would have thought of everything. Smile Either way, I just hope he's safe and happy. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm

When will we be convinced that Michael Jackson is dead? IF, I should say..
Even if we were to get a photo of him lying in a morgue, we could go on saying that he could've taken that photo, that it was staged - when in reality, it could be exactly what it is at face value, Michael Jackson dead. The only way any of us will ever actually know is if we were to see him in the flesh, or hear some sort of information from his publicist.

That's the upsetting part...
Either way, we're sort of hurting ourselves. Either he is in fact alive, or we're getting our hopes up, only to be dashed later.

I'm not trying to put a damper on this, because trust me, I hope with every part of me that this man is alive, but I just don't want to stray too far from reality.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 pm

@ lonelynation

I hear you 100%. I said in a thread earlier (and I think you commented on it), what would we accept as proof that Michael is gone and what would the none believers accept as proof that Michael is alive? It's a catch 22.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 pm

If he is alive, and were to 'come back'...
Can you imagine the response?
I laugh when I think about it.. because I can see every single magazine, tabloid,
local newspaper, tv station, radio station etc going crazy.
I think it'd be even bigger then his actual 'death'.
I always get giddy when I think of the idea, because man.. that would be the comeback in history.. If he went on tour after that? Wow, it'd be something else, that's for sure.
Definitely a way to top Thriller!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Smelly on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:25 am

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 22142Y%7EYou-Go-Girl-Posters
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Confused on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:13 am

I totally agree with you. I've always felt that the only real proof we have is the fact that we knew he felt he was in danger. The phonecalls prove that. So for me someone who sounds so scared would not just go and do an extreme version of punk'd. I disagree on one thing though. I've said it before on this board. The fact that the family reacted in a certain way to me is very telling. I know you say that not all people react the same..I agree but that is exactly the reason why I don't understand their reaction. They are reacting the exact same way. All of them. I don't mean any disrespect analyzing this but just a question..did your mother react the same way as your grandmother did? Did other family members react the same your grandmother did? I would think not. If grieving is a personal thing which I believe it is ..how is it that the Jacksons and closest friends are all 'keep it one the inside' kind of grievers? They all come across as a very emotional family. So to see them so at ease with this is pretty weird. I saw parts of the stephen gately funeral thing on tv. One guy who was a friend was acting pretty calm but you could see he was grieving. Then you saw the guys from boyzone crying their eyes out. This is how someone who passes away is buried. Some people are emotional. Others not so much. Some are just real quit. With Michael Jackson nobody seemed really sad. All of them pretty much reacted indifferent. I feel for him if he really did pass away. No real emotion,just a bunch of people who want to make money ..just like his whole life had been.

As far as the twitter and all the internet mysterious people go.. I don't pay much attention to that. I feel like they are only confusing things even more. It is so easy to sound mysterious and act like you know something. I could open a twitter account right now and tommorrow some of you will be discussing my interesting tweets. It is that easy people. We have to be more critical. Not every number,person is tied to the hoax. I think the facts..(autopsy,death certificate,jermaine doing the announcement etc.) are the things we should be concentrating on.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Grace on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:42 am

Confused wrote:It is so easy to sound mysterious and act like you know something. I could open a twitter account right now and tommorrow some of you will be discussing my interesting tweets. It is that easy people. We have to be more critical. Not every number,person is tied to the hoax. I think the facts..(autopsy,death certificate,jermaine doing the announcement etc.) are the things we should be concentrating on.

100 % signed here and I have the feeling we are getting back on track again.
;-)
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

lonelynation wrote:If he is alive, and were to 'come back'...
Can you imagine the response?
I laugh when I think about it.. because I can see every single magazine, tabloid,
local newspaper, tv station, radio station etc going crazy.
I think it'd be even bigger then his actual 'death'.
I always get giddy when I think of the idea, because man.. that would be the comeback in history.. If he went on tour after that? Wow, it'd be something else, that's for sure.
Definitely a way to top Thriller!

wow...i really wish to happen it...then will be pure insane... bounce an wonderful insane if i can say like this Smile



OH GOD!!please help michael to be safe and sound and give him the force, the trust and the faith to return sooner and to have the greatest comeback ever!!! cheers bounce
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 26

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Confused wrote:As far as the twitter and all the internet mysterious people go.. I don't pay much attention to that. I feel like they are only confusing things even more. It is so easy to sound mysterious and act like you know something. I could open a twitter account right now and tommorrow some of you will be discussing my interesting tweets. It is that easy people. We have to be more critical. Not every number,person is tied to the hoax. I think the facts..(autopsy,death certificate,jermaine doing the announcement etc.) are the things we should be concentrating on.

I totally agree and second the motion! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Stephanie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Confused wrote:I totally agree with you. I've always felt that the only real proof we have is the fact that we knew he felt he was in danger. The phonecalls prove that. So for me someone who sounds so scared would not just go and do an extreme version of punk'd. I disagree on one thing though. I've said it before on this board. The fact that the family reacted in a certain way to me is very telling. I know you say that not all people react the same..I agree but that is exactly the reason why I don't understand their reaction. They are reacting the exact same way. All of them. I don't mean any disrespect analyzing this but just a question..did your mother react the same way as your grandmother did? Did other family members react the same your grandmother did? I would think not. If grieving is a personal thing which I believe it is ..how is it that the Jacksons and closest friends are all 'keep it one the inside' kind of grievers? They all come across as a very emotional family. So to see them so at ease with this is pretty weird. I saw parts of the stephen gately funeral thing on tv. One guy who was a friend was acting pretty calm but you could see he was grieving. Then you saw the guys from boyzone crying their eyes out. This is how someone who passes away is buried. Some people are emotional. Others not so much. Some are just real quit. With Michael Jackson nobody seemed really sad. All of them pretty much reacted indifferent. I feel for him if he really did pass away. No real emotion,just a bunch of people who want to make money ..just like his whole life had been.

As far as the twitter and all the internet mysterious people go.. I don't pay much attention to that. I feel like they are only confusing things even more. It is so easy to sound mysterious and act like you know something. I could open a twitter account right now and tommorrow some of you will be discussing my interesting tweets. It is that easy people. We have to be more critical. Not every number,person is tied to the hoax. I think the facts..(autopsy,death certificate,jermaine doing the announcement etc.) are the things we should be concentrating on.

I completely agree with everything you just said. You are so right about the twitters, anyone, can write anything, and people believe it, that is just stupid, there is to many trolls and fakers in all of this. The thing with Michael beeing scared for he's life, just breaks my heart. Poor MJ. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Icon_sad Didn't they tell us that he "died" of a overdose promofol? Why would someone scared for he's life, and the life og he's kids, let anyone inject him with anything, to "knock him out"??? I don't get that. That is why I find it hard to believe.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by jpresley on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Confused wrote:

The fact that the family reacted in a certain way to me is very telling. I know you say that not all people react the same..I agree but that is exactly the reason why I don't understand their reaction. They are reacting the exact same way. All of them. If grieving is a personal thing which I believe it is ..how is it that the Jacksons and closest friends are all 'keep it one the inside' kind of grievers? They all come across as a very emotional family. So to see them so at ease with this is pretty weird.

As far as the twitter and all the internet mysterious people go.. I don't pay much attention to that. I feel like they are only confusing things even more. It is so easy to sound mysterious and act like you know something. I could open a twitter account right now and tommorrow some of you will be discussing my interesting tweets. It is that easy people. We have to be more critical. Not every number,person is tied to the hoax. I think the facts..(autopsy,death certificate,jermaine doing the announcement etc.) are the things we should be concentrating on.

Agree 100% w/ these sentiments.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by city.gal1 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:51 pm

All of you are making perfect sense in your postings and agree 100% with what has been said. Now here is my .02:

For me, I think the movie was going to made all along. I believe that Michael had no intention to perform those concerts. There was going to be a full dress rehearsal of the "concerts" and this is what would have ultimately been the TII movie. Why else would everything have been shot in HD? I thnk TII movie was going to be the comeback, there would have been some reason that he would not have been able to perform one way or the other.

We know, as has been stated before, that he had at least felt that he was in danger for whatever reason. We know also that he did not like the fact that he was getting on in age and what that looked like (Schmuley tapes-- I think he described himself as having lizard skin).

I think he wanted out of the public eye for more than a few reasons, one of which was that he didn't want his fans to see him age -- we know that he had personal issues with his looks.

MJ found a way to "escape", have a comeback and continue to make mega $$ as he had in his earlier days.

Personally, I think he has had it and just wants some peace but wanted his fans to know that he was OK hence the clues as far as the funeral, etc. There might have been some info that was leaked that shouldn't have been and hence the scrambling in trying to explain some of the strangeness. (RTI)

I believe he found a way to satisfy all the things that he wanted and needed. He wanted to make films, wanted to make a comeback, wanted to continue being the all-time highest grossing entertainer, and get himself out of danger (if this is true)etc.

So for me, I don't think that we will ever know the truth. But I guess time will tell. These are just my thoughts.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by mjl.o.v.e. on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

I agree with the statements or theories that everyone has made but you can take it a step deeper and here it is..alot the theories state that michael was in danger..could it also be not just michael but the entire world!!!..meaning this theres not alot of ppl that that know that at an early age that michael jackson as well as his brothers was sold into the MK-Ultra aka Illuminati by their father joe Jackson..you may be unfamiliar with the Illuminati so i suggest you educate yourself on that topic..i recommed using Youtube lots of information on their about lots of things thats hidden from us the people..but to go back to michael
this Entity controlled Michael's career up until the Bad Era when Michael first broke and started to speak out against them and wanted to spread peace and L.O.V.E. by making the song "Man In The Mirror" to awaken the world..

Also by starting the Heal the World Foundation..but with all this love and peace michael wanted to spread it wouldnt go without consequences that the Illuminati tried to tear down Michael's career..by first they tried to set him on fire with the Pepsi Commercial that was the warning. Then came the bleaching the skin and not wanting to be black but white..thats why later on in Mikes career he put out a song called Leave Me Alone that spoke about all the different controversies that surrounded him again started by the Illuminati..So they tried all these things but still Mike stood his ground and continued to push and fight for us. Once again this wouldnt go without consequence..."They" knew how much Michael had love for children..so they used that against him by bringing up charges for child molestation..again this was another tool that was brought up and started by "them" to ruin his career..and to understand this "they" were jealous because Michael had the power that no could have imagined the fan base especially which equals the world if i may say...and the Illuminati are about world control or domination and "they" wanted to take that away that love and power from Michael

So after 93' michael went into hiding for about a year or 2..and to me i believe michael had to clear his head but also find a way for revenge and also to awaken people so thats why the History album was made and such songs that came out of that album were They Dont Really Care About Us, Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song and Scream..these songs were messages for the people to know that their is a secret entity that lies,deceive and kill!! Once again "they" could not break Michael..I also strongly believe Michael has been using doubles since 1993..i say that to say this..i doubt if you guys know that many political figures, high entertainment artist and even high ranking Middle Eastern people have doubles or imposters..now you probaly thinking im reaching with this but again theres lots of secrets of the trade that are hidden from the public eye that is not told (media)..but back to the imposter thing is sometimes used for safety reasons like Osama Bin Laden had doubles or impersonators that looked liked him so that he could go into hiding..and as for Michael this was the same case.

Here's why..history has taught us that once you become too big or become so geniuously talented like Michael "they" have to tear you down if you no longer want to be part of "them" people that tried to spread love or that spoke out against "them" were ppl like Tupac?? (his death is still a mystery too for those who may not no him), Bob Marley, John Lennon, and Martin Luther King-which michael referenced in his song They Dont Really Care About Us and these people spoke out and was killed for it..and its entertainment artist today that have wanted out and have got slandered by the media..so when ever you see someone that was once a popular figure in the entertainment industry get pestered and ridiculed by the media it might be good to see who and what they was involved in and not be so quick to believe what you see or hear by the media..So as smart as michael is and as much as he know the consequences of speaking out too much..he knew that one day that "they" would be coming to kill him to shut him up..because they tried everything they could but Michael and the truth still prevailed and will prevail because he outsmarted them and im sure if an imposter did die in Michael's place.."they" are in for an awakening themselves because im sure they are running around trying to find the real Michael Jackson but i believe its too late and that the truth will be told..so with all thats goin on in our life now..this will be the event of our lifetime i truly believe that..as Michael said "this is the moment, THIS IS IT".

Which the time is now to stand up and fight for michael's dream of healing the world and spreading L.O.V.E...and think about it this way there are 5 elements that create the world "fire","water", "air" "earth" but theres is an element thats missing in the world which Michael has been trying spread for the longest and thats LOVE aka God..because God is love and i know and strongly believe that and Michael does too..so yes this is bigger than a movie, or album or even michael himself..this deals with ALL of us..i believe there is a global awakening thats coming..i dont know when or how but i believe Michael will be the cause of it
mjl.o.v.e.
mjl.o.v.e.
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Unless I misunderstood what you wrote mjl.o.v.e.
if Michael knew about the Illuminati, and he wanted so much for there to peace in this world and sending messages through his songs, why wouldn't he have just come out and say it? Even if that caused his death, that's what Michael was about - making the world a better place and I honestly believe he would, without a doubt, sacrifice his own life for the greater good of the rest of the world.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 pm

mjl.o.v.e. wrote:I agree with the statements or theories that everyone has made but you can take it a step deeper and here it is..alot the theories state that michael was in danger..could it also be not just michael but the entire world!!!..meaning this theres not alot of ppl that that know that at an early age that michael jackson as well as his brothers was sold into the MK-Ultra aka Illuminati by their father joe Jackson..you may be unfamiliar with the Illuminati so i suggest you educate yourself on that topic..i recommed using Youtube lots of information on their about lots of things thats hidden from us the people..but to go back to michael
this Entity controlled Michael's career up until the Bad Era when Michael first broke and started to speak out against them and wanted to spread peace and L.O.V.E. by making the song "Man In The Mirror" to awaken the world..

Also by starting the Heal the World Foundation..but with all this love and peace michael wanted to spread it wouldnt go without consequences that the Illuminati tried to tear down Michael's career..by first they tried to set him on fire with the Pepsi Commercial that was the warning. Then came the bleaching the skin and not wanting to be black but white..thats why later on in Mikes career he put out a song called Leave Me Alone that spoke about all the different controversies that surrounded him again started by the Illuminati..So they tried all these things but still Mike stood his ground and continued to push and fight for us. Once again this wouldnt go without consequence..."They" knew how much Michael had love for children..so they used that against him by bringing up charges for child molestation..again this was another tool that was brought up and started by "them" to ruin his career..and to understand this "they" were jealous because Michael had the power that no could have imagined the fan base especially which equals the world if i may say...and the Illuminati are about world control or domination and "they" wanted to take that away that love and power from Michael

So after 93' michael went into hiding for about a year or 2..and to me i believe michael had to clear his head but also find a way for revenge and also to awaken people so thats why the History album was made and such songs that came out of that album were They Dont Really Care About Us, Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song and Scream..these songs were messages for the people to know that their is a secret entity that lies,deceive and kill!! Once again "they" could not break Michael..I also strongly believe Michael has been using doubles since 1993..i say that to say this..i doubt if you guys know that many political figures, high entertainment artist and even high ranking Middle Eastern people have doubles or imposters..now you probaly thinking im reaching with this but again theres lots of secrets of the trade that are hidden from the public eye that is not told (media)..but back to the imposter thing is sometimes used for safety reasons like Osama Bin Laden had doubles or impersonators that looked liked him so that he could go into hiding..and as for Michael this was the same case.

Here's why..history has taught us that once you become too big or become so geniuously talented like Michael "they" have to tear you down if you no longer want to be part of "them" people that tried to spread love or that spoke out against "them" were ppl like Tupac?? (his death is still a mystery too for those who may not no him), Bob Marley, John Lennon, and Martin Luther King-which michael referenced in his song They Dont Really Care About Us and these people spoke out and was killed for it..and its entertainment artist today that have wanted out and have got slandered by the media..so when ever you see someone that was once a popular figure in the entertainment industry get pestered and ridiculed by the media it might be good to see who and what they was involved in and not be so quick to believe what you see or hear by the media..So as smart as michael is and as much as he know the consequences of speaking out too much..he knew that one day that "they" would be coming to kill him to shut him up..because they tried everything they could but Michael and the truth still prevailed and will prevail because he outsmarted them and im sure if an imposter did die in Michael's place.."they" are in for an awakening themselves because im sure they are running around trying to find the real Michael Jackson but i believe its too late and that the truth will be told..so with all thats goin on in our life now..this will be the event of our lifetime i truly believe that..as Michael said "this is the moment, THIS IS IT".

Which the time is now to stand up and fight for michael's dream of healing the world and spreading L.O.V.E...and think about it this way there are 5 elements that create the world "fire","water", "air" "earth" but theres is an element thats missing in the world which Michael has been trying spread for the longest and thats LOVE aka God..because God is love and i know and strongly believe that and Michael does too..so yes this is bigger than a movie, or album or even michael himself..this deals with ALL of us..i believe there is a global awakening thats coming..i dont know when or how but i believe Michael will be the cause of it


Damn... well said... and thank you for taking the time to write all that, I agree 100% Smile
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJJ Love on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

mjl.o.v.e. wrote:I agree with the statements or theories that everyone has made but you can take it a step deeper and here it is..alot the theories state that michael was in danger..could it also be not just michael but the entire world!!!..meaning this theres not alot of ppl that that know that at an early age that michael jackson as well as his brothers was sold into the MK-Ultra aka Illuminati by their father joe Jackson..you may be unfamiliar with the Illuminati so i suggest you educate yourself on that topic..i recommed using Youtube lots of information on their about lots of things thats hidden from us the people..but to go back to michael
this Entity controlled Michael's career up until the Bad Era when Michael first broke and started to speak out against them and wanted to spread peace and L.O.V.E. by making the song "Man In The Mirror" to awaken the world..

Also by starting the Heal the World Foundation..but with all this love and peace michael wanted to spread it wouldnt go without consequences that the Illuminati tried to tear down Michael's career..by first they tried to set him on fire with the Pepsi Commercial that was the warning. Then came the bleaching the skin and not wanting to be black but white..thats why later on in Mikes career he put out a song called Leave Me Alone that spoke about all the different controversies that surrounded him again started by the Illuminati..So they tried all these things but still Mike stood his ground and continued to push and fight for us. Once again this wouldnt go without consequence..."They" knew how much Michael had love for children..so they used that against him by bringing up charges for child molestation..again this was another tool that was brought up and started by "them" to ruin his career..and to understand this "they" were jealous because Michael had the power that no could have imagined the fan base especially which equals the world if i may say...and the Illuminati are about world control or domination and "they" wanted to take that away that love and power from Michael

So after 93' michael went into hiding for about a year or 2..and to me i believe michael had to clear his head but also find a way for revenge and also to awaken people so thats why the History album was made and such songs that came out of that album were They Dont Really Care About Us, Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song and Scream..these songs were messages for the people to know that their is a secret entity that lies,deceive and kill!! Once again "they" could not break Michael..I also strongly believe Michael has been using doubles since 1993..i say that to say this..i doubt if you guys know that many political figures, high entertainment artist and even high ranking Middle Eastern people have doubles or imposters..now you probaly thinking im reaching with this but again theres lots of secrets of the trade that are hidden from the public eye that is not told (media)..but back to the imposter thing is sometimes used for safety reasons like Osama Bin Laden had doubles or impersonators that looked liked him so that he could go into hiding..and as for Michael this was the same case.

Here's why..history has taught us that once you become too big or become so geniuously talented like Michael "they" have to tear you down if you no longer want to be part of "them" people that tried to spread love or that spoke out against "them" were ppl like Tupac?? (his death is still a mystery too for those who may not no him), Bob Marley, John Lennon, and Martin Luther King-which michael referenced in his song They Dont Really Care About Us and these people spoke out and was killed for it..and its entertainment artist today that have wanted out and have got slandered by the media..so when ever you see someone that was once a popular figure in the entertainment industry get pestered and ridiculed by the media it might be good to see who and what they was involved in and not be so quick to believe what you see or hear by the media..So as smart as michael is and as much as he know the consequences of speaking out too much..he knew that one day that "they" would be coming to kill him to shut him up..because they tried everything they could but Michael and the truth still prevailed and will prevail because he outsmarted them and im sure if an imposter did die in Michael's place.."they" are in for an awakening themselves because im sure they are running around trying to find the real Michael Jackson but i believe its too late and that the truth will be told..so with all thats goin on in our life now..this will be the event of our lifetime i truly believe that..as Michael said "this is the moment, THIS IS IT".

Which the time is now to stand up and fight for michael's dream of healing the world and spreading L.O.V.E...and think about it this way there are 5 elements that create the world "fire","water", "air" "earth" but theres is an element thats missing in the world which Michael has been trying spread for the longest and thats LOVE aka God..because God is love and i know and strongly believe that and Michael does too..so yes this is bigger than a movie, or album or even michael himself..this deals with ALL of us..i believe there is a global awakening thats coming..i dont know when or how but i believe Michael will be the cause of it

Hi
One of the BEST POSTS about all this I've read in a long time.
THANK YOU for breaking it down.

it makes a lot of sense.

I have a feeling ytoo, that something BIG is going to happen in regards to the world finding out about what's really going on IN THIS TWISTED WORLD with this demonci people running this world.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:17 pm

lonelynation wrote:Unless I misunderstood what you wrote mjl.o.v.e.
if Michael knew about the Illuminati, and he wanted so much for there to peace in this world and sending messages through his songs, why wouldn't he have just come out and say it? Even if that caused his death, that's what Michael was about - making the world a better place and I honestly believe he would, without a doubt, sacrifice his own life for the greater good of the rest of the world.

I agree. I don't believe in any Illuminati or FM theories. Anyone can write anything on the internet and make it look like the truth. It's all conjecture based on the same kind of clues we get from trolls. It's like believing in aliens to me...possible, but very unlikely. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by mjl.o.v.e. on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 pm

@ iluvumoremj and lonelynation i respect both of yall opinions but dont be naive to the fact if you think the Illuminati doesn't exist..this is the same group that Michael has been fighting against over 20 years and if you refer back to the songs Earth Song, Scream, They Don't Really Care About Us..i mean who else was Michael talking about seriously... it wasnt an imaginary friend name bobo and no im not a person that just believe, see and hear whether its on tv, radio and computer and like mj i question and research things myself..and its not a conspiracy theory if its true...this why michael is trying awaken people
mjl.o.v.e.
mjl.o.v.e.
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 pm

mjl.o.v.e.

You can't say that we're naive about the Illuminati when there is no actual solid proof that the Illuminati does in fact exist. And those songs he wrote can be interpreted in multiple ways. To me, they are a reflection on society and he was using his stardom to open everyones eyes to the the pain we are causing to ourselves, each other, and the world.

And to be honest, if you respect both of our opinions, I wish you wouldn't call us naive and imply that we don't know what it is we're basing our opinions on. You yourself are making assumptions that you can't back up by facts.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJonMyMind on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:13 pm

mjl.o.v.e. wrote:@ iluvumoremj and lonelynation i respect both of yall opinions but dont be naive to the fact if you think the Illuminati doesn't exist..this is the same group that Michael has been fighting against over 20 years and if you refer back to the songs Earth Song, Scream, They Don't Really Care About Us..i mean who else was Michael talking about seriously... it wasnt an imaginary friend name bobo and no im not a person that just believe, see and hear whether its on tv, radio and computer and like mj i question and research things myself..and its not a conspiracy theory if its true...this why michael is trying awaken people

Time for people to take their blinkers off and see the real picture!!!!!! lol

MJ will never be found UNLESS he wants to and I really dont think thats gonna happen in any time soon
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJonMyMind on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPMajKRYyOE&feature=player_embedded

you might want to watch this video in all parts This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Icon_bounce
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:39 pm

MJonMyMind

I just finished watching this and again, who is to say she isn't some crazy woman? Midnightmlk I mean. I don't get how she would be able to get on the internet or use a phone to update her twitter but not get some help for both her and Michael. And what do we know about this woman?
I definitely agree with the TMZ bit though.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJonMyMind on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:01 am

lonelynation wrote:MJonMyMind

I just finished watching this and again, who is to say she isn't some crazy woman? Midnightmlk I mean. I don't get how she would be able to get on the internet or use a phone to update her twitter but not get some help for both her and Michael. And what do we know about this woman?
I definitely agree with the TMZ bit though.

IN the TMZ part they say MJ was at the halloween party!!!!!!! with Elizabeth Taylor

That is 100% proof That MJ or his double is alive!!!!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:02 am

Well there was discussion on another thread that was stating that maybe there was supposed to be a comma after MJ.

Like ...MJ, and his kids..
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJonMyMind on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 am

lonelynation wrote:Well there was discussion on another thread that was stating that maybe there was supposed to be a comma after MJ.

Like ...MJ, and his kids..

All I will say is keep the faith
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 am

OH I completely agree with you,
that was just something someone suggested.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by mjl.o.v.e. on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 am

@ lonelynation..i apologize if you took that in a offensive way..the proof i have is you research the word Illuminati and its purpose..which means Enlightenment in latin..the funny thing that the proof is has been staring at us in the face, its nothing thats hidden so to speak they are very open to exposing themselves in a subliminal way...through movies, shows, songs and restaurants, tv networks..can you do me a favor when you get a chance i want you to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttkvaJ_GRGk ...i know that we may not agree on the conspiracy theory but please dont rule out the possibility that this world is ran by a secret society thats the point i was making and again i apologize and i hope we can still continue a dialogue on this subject
mjl.o.v.e.
mjl.o.v.e.
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by lonelynation on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 am

I never stated whether I believe in the Illuminati or not.
I do.
I just don't believe that they had something to do with Michael Jackson.

Researching the word Illuminati does not confirm whether or not the organization is in fact real. There may be facts that convince you one way or the other, but there is no solid, accepted proof. When you say,
they are very open to exposing themselves in a subliminal way...through movies, shows, songs and restaurants, tv networks..
you should also consider the possibility that it may not be part of a conspiracy. These movies and TV shows could also just be what they are at face value. These subliminal messages may be implemented by the Illuminati, but they could also just be the companies releasing them. I'm not shooting down your idea, I just want to point out that there are two sides to this theory, and before jumping to a decision, the facts on both sides should be analyzed.

I should be more clear.
I do believe in the idea of the Illuminati, but I don't know how realistic it really is.
I'm one of those people who needs to see hard, non-disputable facts to believe in something one way or the other. (Which is kind of ridiculous seeing as how I'm on a hoax website hehe)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Lavander on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 am

Hello Everyone
I dont post very often but I'm just going to jump in quickly about the Illuminati. if anyone wants a good starting point for research go to www.thetruthseeker.co.uk, there is a tab at the top that says essential reading for new viewers which goes into the history. Another website is www.equilibra.uk this website has a whole section of articles which cross reference the illuminati and goes deeper into the whys. It's a lot to read, but will help you to gain more insight, when reading these I personally think about them and only take what 'feels' right. I do believe they exist but its up to each individual to make up their own mind.

Getting back to the thread, I agree with Rachel, just lately twitter and obscure posters have gone bonkers leaving people frustrated and tired, and I dont expect anything from the TII movie because I dont think 'that is it', If Michael is still alive and I truly hope he is, it is because he is in danger or is planning something much bigger as has been suggested. I did think that maybe the obscure posters have been put out there intentionally to throw people into confusion as people on forums may have been getting close and putting whatever plans into jeopardy. I cant imagine Michael making an appearance masked or unmasked anytime soon but I could be wrong, who knows! Lx
Lx
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:01 am

lonelynation wrote:mjl.o.v.e.

You can't say that we're naive about the Illuminati when there is no actual solid proof that the Illuminati does in fact exist. And those songs he wrote can be interpreted in multiple ways. To me, they are a reflection on society and he was using his stardom to open everyones eyes to the the pain we are causing to ourselves, each other, and the world.

And to be honest, if you respect both of our opinions, I wish you wouldn't call us naive and imply that we don't know what it is we're basing our opinions on. You yourself are making assumptions that you can't back up by facts.

Exactly...thank you.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Styloprincess on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 am

I couldn't agree more!!!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. - Page 2 Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum