Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!!

+5
mjgirl86
neverlandprincess
mjssoulmate
WanaBstartnSthn
queenpanther55
9 posters

Go down

OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!! Empty OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!!

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 pm

its gonna be shown next week guys..

im just so excited to see him perform again.

i think im gonna rest for a while and be back nextweek when i see the film...TO RELEASE STRESSES THAT CAUSE ME FOR LIKE WEEKS OF SEEARCHING WHERE THE HECK IS MICHAEL..HAHAHA

Goodluck everyone!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!! Empty Re: OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Did you hear KO? "This Is It never got to be realized as a staged concert production", but it'll be perfectly realized as Michael's greatest hoax death movie, huh Kenny?

Love this clip btw, Michael is beautiful in each scene, although I am still skeptical about whether or not some of those "Michaels" are really Michael. OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!! Icon_scratch
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!! Empty Re: OPENING SEQUENCE OF TII - MUST WATCH!!!

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 pm

I can't wait either. I just can't figure out how they will end this.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:57 pm

I am gonna cry I just know it. Ok so I am gonna see the first showing at 11:00 pm. Teusday night and then try to be up at 4 am the next morning-everyone good luck about seeing any posts from me that day about it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Utter brilliance... Cool bounce cheers king
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm

" When the fans go see it they're going to have Michael back.. they're going to have Michael back just for a little while..."

Very Happy bounce Cool
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 pm

oh God ...yeah I am def gonna cry.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:26 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:oh God ...yeah I am def gonna cry.

Oh Jesus, me too. I already am. I always cry though. Whenever I see a new clip, I cry. So next Wednesday let's not forget our Kleenex at home lol
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 pm

@NY-yes I know. I don't know what is worse the high adrenaline rush I get watching him sometimes-or the crash of "OMG what is going on"...its a rollercoaster.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 pm

damn...just to think that i have no one to go with me to see it and i hate going alone to the cinema... T____T'

it's gonna be released in dvd right? anyone knows when???
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 pm

I am not familiar with the making process of a concert or any of that..but is the use of pyrotechnics and all those nice effects and props, done during regular rehearsals as well?

Wouldn't it be too costly for the production to rehearse full on with everything before the actual day? I know you do have a dress rehearsal with props and all maybe like a day or week prior to the event but I some how don't get the feeling this was all filmed during a simple dress rehearsal? Maybe I'm just confused and I definitely have no idea how the process is! Laughing

I still think this documentary was planned to happen instead of the 50 concerts! This is what IMO MJ signed up for with AEG. But there must be a reason far greater than just a simple documentary for him to have done this as well. Like the "light man" on the opening of the video...all the images that I saw are of some political and or social relevance and then MJ is supposed to emerge out from it as the "man" falls apart or is taken apart. As if he is breaking free from all that! Don't know sorry just wanted to share all the ramblings and ideas going through my head as I saw the video!

As you can all see these are the thoughts of an MJ hoax believer after nearly for months of investigation and speculations! Pretty weird ones!!! worst than being on crack! lol Well at least my ramblings are on High definition! Laughing
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:oh God ...yeah I am def gonna cry.

Oh Jesus, me too. I already am. I always cry though. Whenever I see a new clip, I cry. So next Wednesday let's not forget our Kleenex at home lol

Ditto...I'm such a crybaby. It looks even more amazing than I ever imagined!! The concerts would have been incredible if they happened.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum