Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why?

2 posters

Go down

Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why? Empty Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why?

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 am

Okay so apparently MJ's signature in his 2002 will is not his.
But I want your opinion. Michael is alive right? And he is most likely pulling the strings.
So, what do you think his purpose for this is? To change some things? Hmmm...

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/23/michael.jackson.estate/
Suspect Question
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why? Empty Re: Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why?

Post by juliet Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:46 am

LIZ, no matter how they bring out the news with different changes, the fact still remains that there is no dead body of Michael, no death certificate. So with my simple mind, if no one's dead, there is no will to discuss. No will, no signature of course on the will.

My mind is burnt out with what has been happening since JUNE 25. I can't understand, and it's beneath me how the supposed death(which I don't believe deep in my heart) has made a huge vested interest of different people whether MJ's family, MJ's close friends, MJ's associates, lawyers and a long list of other people waiting in line to hook up on Michael.

These are my thoughts, and for certain something new will come up again, tomorrow and the days after tomorrow, to contest something/dealings that has been made since JUNE 25.

I just wish Michael is ready and safe to come out to fix the mess/confusion.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why? Empty Re: Not MJ's signature on 2002 will? Why?

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 am

juliet wrote:LIZ, no matter how they bring out the news with different changes, the fact still remains that there is no dead body of Michael, no death certificate. So with my simple mind, if no one's dead, there is no will to discuss. No will, no signature of course on the will.

My mind is burnt out with what has been happening since JUNE 25. I can't understand, and it's beneath me how the supposed death(which I don't believe deep in my heart) has made a huge vested interest of different people whether MJ's family, MJ's close friends, MJ's associates, lawyers and a long list of other people waiting in line to hook up on Michael.

These are my thoughts, and for certain something new will come up again, tomorrow and the days after tomorrow, to contest something/dealings that has been made since JUNE 25.

I just wish Michael is ready and safe to come out to fix the mess/confusion.

You're right.
Me too. I just keep wondering how this whole thing is going to turn out. confused
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down