Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are we going now?

+19
MJonMyMind
GirlSaturday
neverlandprincess
mjssoulmate
city.gal1
juliet
infinitylady
Styloprincess
yaya
CantStopLovingU
Makea
LizzieBee
badloving
marsheliamorgan
MJFOREVER
Butterfly J
ILuvUMoreMJ
4evermichael71
Grace
23 posters

Go down

Where are we going now? Empty Where are we going now?

Post by Grace Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:21 am

Well, the more time goes by, the more this truth of three parties involved becomes reality that was pointed out in the very first days after his disappearance:

a) many are going to profit from this disappearance

b) the more majority believes in the death the more money will be made to be distributed among the "profiters"

c) the more mystery if yes or if no remains for the "hardcore" minority,
the more they remain attached to the subject "emotionally" (and
consequence like in b is the same - more money)

So some P.T. Barnum is lurking around the corner.
There are so many financial interests in this - and non-financial like
"saving my skin" - that NOBODY really seems to have any motivation to
clear this whole thing up - except the hardcore fans.

But even the hardcore minority seems to have split up into sub-minorities such as
- alive for sure
- alive would be great but...
- alive would love to believe it but not convinced - need MORE clues
- alive possible but don't dare believe it because it could hurt again
- alive possible but don't buy it because the reasoning (of others) so far did not convince me
- alive possible but have not found my decision yet
- dead - someone guilty (Murray, doctors "feel good", security, Nation of Islam, AEG, Sony, family, pharma industry, pharmacies, music industry, stress, life, .....)
- dead - someone murdered him (list see above +illuminati, +politics, +simple criminals, list not exhaustive)
- dead - it was an accident
- dead - natural cause
(more answers / fractions of course possible).

So where are we now about 4 months later?

I would say we are still disturbed, still touched, still not satisfied, still searching, still not fully decided, still hooked on part c) as such. (part c) minority however has been growing over time, did you notice?).

BTW, from a financial point of view, it does not really matter whether the payers are coming from majority b) ("dead" I want a memory) or from minority c) ("may be alive", jump after what you can get a hold on). It's more important to make grow minority c) as those are the guys that are emotionally hooked on and will be more loyal and pay more (Barnum's basement - remember his exhibition "What is this?").

So we are still being played at with some food that corresponds to the sub-minorities above.
It's like 10 kids in a row and every kid gets its spoon once in a while.
So those wanting more clues will get more "secret words or meanings" to research for, those with the "someone guilty" will find more proof why someone is more guilty in this, the "maybe alive" will find more "maybe proof" etc.

"I will sing the songs my fans want to hear"

Basically, we are getting an entertainment roller-coaster and we are paying for this.
This time, the emotional level is much higher than buying a CD or awaitening a live performance. Some folks are even paying with their health for it which I personally don't consider funny anymore - but who cares?

I read about the exitement of some fans counting the days now for the movie.
After the roll-out, we will be discussing this and that during the two weeks of the movie.
In addition, we will be checking out Halloween, new occurances and a potential 4D Thriller movie. We will follow DD, Murray, family, sweet children pics in the tabloids but then shout "leave them alone", prepare for "Christmas with Michael Jackson" and for another potential 2 new CDs being released in 2010.

We have provided our pics to the "This is it" poster puzzle and to the "be a point in MJ's artwork". We have thus "recreated" Michael Joseph Jackson, putting us into his image, body, shape, music. WE are now impersonating MJJ in the official "dead" TII version. We have thus accepted to be MJJ from now on.

"I am alive and I'll live forever".

Was MJJ a real individuum to us or was this an artificial creation, a marketing brand we bought into?
Would we differ between brand and person and let the individuum be and let him go?

Or will we stick to the brand MJJ and continue from now on to accept (as identified by us then officially announced and admitted) doubles in
the TII movie just to be able to see some more of MJJ as we like the brand MJJ to continue?

Will we accept the brand MJJ to keep going without Michael the person?
Or with Michael but only in the background, directing and pulling the strings?

Will we come to peace of mind without him coming back (without Michael acting for the brand MJJ)?

Will we come to peace of mind without knowing the real details and circumstances of his personal disappearance?

Will we come to peace of mind without knowing whether he (the person) is dead or alive?

Where are we going now from here?
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Where are we going now? Empty Re: Where are we going now?

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:48 am

I will let the entertainer go when the man is known to be alive and well. I believe he is alive but I also know that I have had 38 years of receiving the gift he shared with the world. He doesn't have to sing and dance for me anymore. I have those memories tucked away in my heart and my head. I can replay them over and over again and treasure them always. BUT
If I've been wrong and he has in fact passed on, I hope that someday he'll get the peace he deserves now and didn't get in life. Once it is proven either way, it's time to move on and let him go rest in peace or live his life how he wants to. This isn't quicksilver, I believe that he is alive and he's running the show. He is the puppet master and we are the puppets. Only he knows when he is ready to come back and we have no control over it.
I think that's what is most disheartening to people. It's the lack of control over the situation that makes us frustrated, lose hope, get it back again, and continue the loop in the never-ending roller coaster. I'll keep on riding the rails until the end.

Keep the faith!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:01 am

I agree with what you said 4everMichael. I don't care if Michael the entertainer ever comes back...he doesn't owe us anything. I only want to know that Michael the person is okay. If he's passed then I will deal with that when the time comes, but I will hold onto hope as long as there is some.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I agree with what you said 4everMichael. I don't care if Michael the entertainer ever comes back...he doesn't owe us anything. I only want to know that Michael the person is okay. If he's passed then I will deal with that when the time comes, but I will hold onto hope as long as there is some.

You're so right. He doesn't owe us anything. We will know what we need to when Michael feels we're ready to know it. Until then we just keep on keeping on...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:29 am

I agree with both of you, ILuvUMoreMJ and 4evermichael71 Where are we going now? Icon_smile
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 am

@Butterfly J
Hello Very Happy and thank you Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:38 am

Hello 4evermichael!
It´s my pleasure Where are we going now? Icon_biggrin
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 am

I agree with the 3 of you Wink i couldnt said it better myself Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:45 am

well said 4evermichael71,i couldnt have said it anybetter,and i agree with you 110%,
as much as we all love/loved michael the entertainer,the performer,i believe the majority of members and fans just want to know that he is alive and well,dont really want anything from him,other than that.that somehow just knowing that his beautiful loving kind compassionate spirit is still alive and walking around on this planet.it somehow someway makes the world a better more beautiful place in my opinion. lets keep praying and working together and leave NO stone unturned .shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 am

i couldn't say it any better....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:25 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I will let the entertainer go when the man is known to be alive and well. I believe he is alive but I also know that I have had 38 years of receiving the gift he shared with the world. He doesn't have to sing and dance for me anymore. I have those memories tucked away in my heart and my head. I can replay them over and over again and treasure them always. BUT
If I've been wrong and he has in fact passed on, I hope that someday he'll get the peace he deserves now and didn't get in life. Once it is proven either way, it's time to move on and let him go rest in peace or live his life how he wants to. This isn't quicksilver, I believe that he is alive and he's running the show. He is the puppet master and we are the puppets. Only he knows when he is ready to come back and we have no control over it.
I think that's what is most disheartening to people. It's the lack of control over the situation that makes us frustrated, lose hope, get it back again, and continue the loop in the never-ending roller coaster. I'll keep on riding the rails until the end.

Keep the faith!

You are so right. I think it is the lack of control that is bothering me most. I always wish there was something I could do or could have done. It makes me upset not knowing for sure. confused I guess it's just something I'll have to live with...hopefully not for to long though. Mind if I sit with you for the ride? Neutral
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I will let the entertainer go when the man is known to be alive and well. I believe he is alive but I also know that I have had 38 years of receiving the gift he shared with the world. He doesn't have to sing and dance for me anymore. I have those memories tucked away in my heart and my head. I can replay them over and over again and treasure them always. BUT

Keep the faith!

I´ll keep on riding with you, Sis! cheers
I totaly agree with you.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:45 am

This was a very good post and it made me think why am I here every day?

Part of me wants to be able to prove to my family and friends that I am not crazy.

Part of me wants to belong to this "minority" group and if I am really honest with myself I would say that by being a part of this "minority" group - I am closer to Michael in a way that the fans who didn't question everything the way we did are not. Michael has millions of fans, but those of us who have devoted the past 4 months of our lives into finding out the truth about what happened to him only number in the hundreds.

Will Michael notice this? Will he feel all of the love we have poured into this because of our concern for what happened to him?

Or are we still perceived by him to be just a part of those millions? Does he seperate us in his mind at all? I hope so - I would be sad to learn that he didn't when this is all over.

I am in the minority of those who believe he is alive, well and pulling the strings. Trying to re-shape his legacy and prove once and for all that he was NOT the man that so many made him out to be. I am in the minority of those who believe that Michael is a genius, a prodigy who wants to end his career in a way that no one ever did - Doing something that blew everyones mind. Doing something that left jaws on the ground and people unable to sleep for days because of what they saw.

This is what Michael said to Geraldo during that interview and I believe that he is carrying that out now.

I want to see Michael prove something to the world - whatever it is he is trying to do.

On a personal level, I have said before that I do feel like I know Michael the person much more than I ever did before and no longer look at him as a personality - but as a friend.

I would do anything for him and I would never betray his trust.

In the end - I just hope that we do get some closure and even if Michael's intention is to never come back - that we know somehow that he is happy and most of all that he feels loved and no longer lonely.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:54 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:This was a very good post and it made me think why am I here every day?

Part of me wants to be able to prove to my family and friends that I am not crazy.

Part of me wants to belong to this "minority" group and if I am really honest with myself I would say that by being a part of this "minority" group - I am closer to Michael in a way that the fans who didn't question everything the way we did are not. Michael has millions of fans, but those of us who have devoted the past 4 months of our lives into finding out the truth about what happened to him only number in the hundreds.

Will Michael notice this? Will he feel all of the love we have poured into this because of our concern for what happened to him?

Or are we still perceived by him to be just a part of those millions? Does he seperate us in his mind at all? I hope so - I would be sad to learn that he didn't when this is all over.

I am in the minority of those who believe he is alive, well and pulling the strings. Trying to re-shape his legacy and prove once and for all that he was NOT the man that so many made him out to be. I am in the minority of those who believe that Michael is a genius, a prodigy who wants to end his career in a way that no one ever did - Doing something that blew everyones mind. Doing something that left jaws on the ground and people unable to sleep for days because of what they saw.

This is what Michael said to Geraldo during that interview and I believe that he is carrying that out now.

I want to see Michael prove something to the world - whatever it is he is trying to do.

On a personal level, I have said before that I do feel like I know Michael the person much more than I ever did before and no longer look at him as a personality - but as a friend.

In the end - I just hope that we do get some closure and even if Michael's intention is to never come back - that we know somehow that he is happy and most of all that he feels loved and no longer lonely.

Wow. I could not have said it better. I want to prove to my family and friends that I am not crazy too. They seem to think I am but oh well...that's what I have God and you, my MJ family for. <3
Michael is amazing. He is an amazing human being and I agree with you. I believe he would do something like this. Something no one has ever been able to do. I really hope he comes back though. I miss him even though I know in my heart he is alive. There is a void. God bless you my friend. You are in my prayers. We will get through this together. <3
Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 am

I hope you know we're here Michael. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:This was a very good post and it made me think why am I here every day?

wow, excellent post! that is EXACTLY how i feel! Where are we going now? Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 am

very well said grace, I couldn't agree more. If Michael decides not to come back I just want to know that he is save and sound and that he gets the love that he needs and deserves. I hope he knows his fans are always here waiting and will always be there to show him the love he has always so desperately longed for!
I love you Michael!!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:05 am

I stop mentioning anything about him possibly being alive a long time ago. I just let them talk. Smile

Be blessed everyone. Smile
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:09 am

infinitylady wrote:I stop mentioning anything about him possibly being alive a long time ago. I just let them talk. Where are we going now? Icon_smile

Be blessed everyone. Where are we going now? Icon_smile

yeah I know I did that too....they're kinda think I'm crazy already but who cares right^^
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am

Today, the topic of missing persons came up with my friends. And they said that if there's no body to show that the person is dead, then the person is not dead. No corpse, not dead and definitely with no certificate that says so.

After that, I sort of felt good because they just spoke my mind about Michael.

So to answer the question of Where Are We Going Now?, I guess I'll have to wait for Michael to appear and clear out the mess which is getting more and more messed up as time goes by. Where are we going now? Icon_rolleyes
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 am

This is a great post and everyone has made some great comments, thank you all for sharing.

For me, I agree, that since his "death" I've come to know more about MJ, especially since I hadn't really been following him for the last 10 or 12 years -- pretty much after the Thriller heydays. Of course, I saw all the major news but being busy with my own life didn't much pay attention.

As I've said before, the March announcement when shown on TV, seemed strange to me and that thought just stayed in the unconcious part of my mind. But since the "death" and all the strange goings on I've made it a point to sort of catch up with MJ's life especially with regard to the trials.
I feel bad that I didn't pay more attention to that part of his life when it was happening because it is clear to me now that he was being railroaded.

Personally, I feel that he is alive but I think he just wants out of the public eye because of everything he has been through -- his attempt at a more normal life. That's why I think there isn't going to be a comeback. I don't think the TII concerts were ever going to happen, that it was going to be a film all along. There was going to be a reason all along for the concerts not to take place. The only thing, in my mind, was that it was going to be a "full dress rehearsal" film, where MJ would be giving it his all. Why the "death"? It could be any number of things as we all know from the different theories around.

I think the strangeness/clues are just to let us know he's alive -- he feels that he owns his fans that at the least. We may very well never know the real truth.

As I've said before, all I hope is that he finds peace in whatever form he finds it.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 am

I am REALLY REALLY happy to have you all here and that the opinions expressed are close to mine - no matter whether he comes back or not, no matter who tries to sell him and cash in on him, it is not MJJ brand that I prefer.
It makes me sick to see all the greedy vultures and cash-in attempts. Is this a bank or a person? Go greedy folks and work in your sweat before asking anybody else or trying to cheat.

I prefer the human being Michael and do have the deepest respect for him and wish him and his kids well and hope he giggles a lot. If I could give a hand if needed I would do it without any hesitance and doubt.

If there's an army of love, I think he got a good one.
If there is a conspiracy of help, I will participate immediately.
There seems to be nobody but us having any motivation in clearing this up and standing by his side. We are the only ones not having any financial interest, maybe that's why.

I like the conspiracy of love for Michael most Where are we going now? Icon_biggrin.
I am conspiracy pirate in the love sea for Michael and I just like it.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 am

I agree with all of you. Michael has become more than just a personality. I've learned more about the man doing all this research, and have completely fallen in love with him. I believe he is alive and I think the day will come when the truth shall be revealed. Until then.......KEEP THE FAITH!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:08 pm

LizzieBee wrote:

Keep the faith!

You are so right. I think it is the lack of control that is bothering me most. I always wish there was something I could do or could have done. It makes me upset not knowing for sure. confused I guess it's just something I'll have to live with...hopefully not for to long though. Mind if I sit with you for the ride? Neutral
We're all on this ride together and have each other to hold on to. I don't like the helpless feeling and the inability to control this. BUT Michael is, and I know he knows what he is doing. He knows we love him and will when he returns or at least lets us know he's fine. Someone told me the world is going to be peeved when it's revealed to be a hoax. My thought on that is Michael weighed all options before doing this. He knows those that are his truest and dearest fans will love him no matter what, the haters will still hate, and the indifferent won't care. I also have to realize that the "Michael wouldn't do this" and "Michael wouldn't do that" are speculations because we don't know the man. I say, expect the unexpected because did any of us see this hoax coming prior to 6/25?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Grace wrote:I am REALLY REALLY happy to have you all here and that the opinions expressed are close to mine - no matter whether he comes back or not, no matter who tries to sell him and cash in on him, it is not MJJ brand that I prefer.
It makes me sick to see all the greedy vultures and cash-in attempts. Is this a bank or a person? Go greedy folks and work in your sweat before asking anybody else or trying to cheat.

I prefer the human being Michael and do have the deepest respect for him and wish him and his kids well and hope he giggles a lot. If I could give a hand if needed I would do it without any hesitance and doubt.

If there's an army of love, I think he got a good one.
There seems to be nobody but us having any motivation in clearing this up and standing by his side. We are the only ones not having any financial interest, maybe that's why.

I like the conspiracy of love for Michael most Where are we going now? Icon_biggrin.
I am conspiracy pirate in the love sea for Michael and I just like it.
Very well said, I totally agree with you!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Makea wrote:

Keep the faith!

I´ll keep on riding with you, Sis! cheers
I totaly agree with you.
Sis, come along with me, the best is yet to be Wink He'll be back in some form or fashion..even if it's just to relieve our minds and let us know he's fine. That will be enough for me. I love the person, not just the personality. I've been "in love" with him for over 25 years (if only my real life loves lasted that long LOL)and I have no plans on stopping!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

"if there's an army of love, I think he got a good one.

I like the conspiracy of love for Michael most .
I am conspiracy pirate in the love sea for Michael and I just like it."-that is beautiful Grace. it is so true.

@4everMichael-girl u still awake !!!! I love your comments on this post.It would be great if we were all able to have like a big meeting one day and see each other. We are so like family here...even though there are certain ones of us who claim first love for Michael (I love him more).
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:48 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:"if there's an army of love, I think he got a good one.

I like the conspiracy of love for Michael most .
I am conspiracy pirate in the love sea for Michael and I just like it."-that is beautiful Grace. it is so true.

@4everMichael-girl u still awake !!!! I love your comments on this post.It would be great if we were all able to have like a big meeting one day and see each other. We are so like family here...even though there are certain ones of us who claim first love for Michael (I love him more).

Yes, I am still awake LOL..As soon as I laid down the phone rang or the cats were fighting..so I brewed a pot of coffee (I highly recommend Gevalia's blueberry cream if you're into flavored coffees) and I'm ready to go Very Happy
I think that would be great too if we could all meet someday because like you said, we are like a family. We are Michael's army and we have a bond unlike any I've seen over the net. We all fell in love with him and stand by him now as we did always.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:32 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

Keep the faith!

We're all on this ride together and have each other to hold on to. I don't like the helpless feeling and the inability to control this. BUT Michael is, and I know he knows what he is doing. He knows we love him and will when he returns or at least lets us know he's fine. Someone told me the world is going to be peeved when it's revealed to be a hoax. My thought on that is Michael weighed all options before doing this. He knows those that are his truest and dearest fans will love him no matter what, the haters will still hate, and the indifferent won't care. I also have to realize that the "Michael wouldn't do this" and "Michael wouldn't do that" are speculations because we don't know the man. I say, expect the unexpected because did any of us see this hoax coming prior to 6/25?

Very well said. I'll be expecting the unexpected. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 am

city.gal1 wrote:This is a great post and everyone has made some great comments, thank you all for sharing.

For me, I agree, that since his "death" I've come to know more about MJ, especially since I hadn't really been following him for the last 10 or 12 years -- pretty much after the Thriller heydays. Of course, I saw all the major news but being busy with my own life didn't much pay attention.

As I've said before, the March announcement when shown on TV, seemed strange to me and that thought just stayed in the unconcious part of my mind. But since the "death" and all the strange goings on I've made it a point to sort of catch up with MJ's life especially with regard to the trials.
I feel bad that I didn't pay more attention to that part of his life when it was happening because it is clear to me now that he was being railroaded.

Personally, I feel that he is alive but I think he just wants out of the public eye because of everything he has been through -- his attempt at a more normal life. That's why I think there isn't going to be a comeback. I don't think the TII concerts were ever going to happen, that it was going to be a film all along. There was going to be a reason all along for the concerts not to take place. The only thing, in my mind, was that it was going to be a "full dress rehearsal" film, where MJ would be giving it his all. Why the "death"? It could be any number of things as we all know from the different theories around.

I think the strangeness/clues are just to let us know he's alive -- he feels that he owns his fans that at the least. We may very well never know the real truth.

As I've said before, all I hope is that he finds peace in whatever form he finds it.

Wow. I feel the same. Maybe he won't come back. Maybe all of these clues were meant to inform us that he is in fact alive. But maybe the world will never know. confused
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:23 am

@Grace. Your synopsis is just short of brilliant. Great job!

I read about the exitement of some fans counting the days now for the movie. After the roll-out, we will be discussing this and that during the two weeks of the movie.
I am guilty as charged regarding the countdown.
This site and many others will literally blow up and be buzzing like crazy effective 10/28 and for weeks to come.

We have provided our pics to the "This is it" poster puzzle and to the "be a point in MJ's artwork". We have thus "recreated" Michael Joseph Jackson, putting us into his image, body, shape, music. WE are now impersonating MJJ in the official "dead" TII version. We have thus accepted to be MJJ from now on.
V-e-r-y deep statement. On a subsconcious level many have indeed transformed into MJ. Think of how many times people profess to know what he thinks, how he feels and what his motivations may or may not be.

Was MJJ a real individuum to us or was this an artificial creation, a marketing brand we bought into? Would we differ between brand and person and let the individuum be and let him go? Or will we stick to the brand MJJ and continue from now on to accept (as identified by us then officially announced and admitted) doubles in the TII movie just to be able to see some more of MJJ as we like the brand MJJ to continue? Will we accept the brand MJJ to keep going without Michael the person? Or with Michael but only in the background, directing and pulling the strings? Will we come to peace of mind without him coming back (without Michael acting for the brand MJJ)? Will we come to peace of mind without knowing the real details and circumstances of his personal disappearance?
As a marketing professional, I bounced off of the wall upon reading this portion. I have had similar conversations within my own head regarding how people respond to the person vs the personality. I have long felt that his image makers did a masterful job when they created Michael Jackson- The King of Pop. I first discovered MJ 40 years ago and have had the opportunity to witness his evolution, public reaction, success, setbacks, and his permanent role in culture. Like any good brand, he has a firm hold on fans/consumers. Where are we going now? Icon_wink

All I can say is Three Cheers! Where are we going now? Icon_cheers Where are we going now? Icon_cheers Where are we going now? Icon_cheers
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 am

MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:43 am

Thank you for sharing this Smile It's not good for the stance of the hoax theory, but then again it is Teddy Riley that said about the "murder" one of MJ's nearest and dearest. I thought all along he, like Miko Brando would be in on the hoax and would do what they had to do or were told to do for Michael. JMO and as my disclaimer always goes..I could be wrong...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 am

"Asked who killed the singer, Riley replied: 'You're going to find out."

Two things come to mind:
1) That statement has a lot of hinting and teasing.
2) If the unknown killer can get to someone like Michael Jackson as Teddy suggests, wouldn't little ole Teddy Riley be hesitant to speak since he could be erased as well.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 am

Ya I don't really feel like that makes sense, about Riley's comment.

4evermichael71, I couldn't agree with you more about just wanting Michael the person to be alive and well, as opposed to the entertainer.

This may sound a bit weird, and I never get a feeling like this..
I just truly feel like he is in fact alive.
It just doesn't seem right for him not to be.
He's alive, I just know it.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:09 am

I too agree with everyone who just wants MJ alive and well (if he is) and to simply know the truth. Regardless to all the reasons for the "hoax", MJ has every right to change jobs or career paths like anyone else. I just want him to be happy. Even if he did "come back" (which I'm not feeling he will do), he'd still have to find a way to make it his "final curtan call" because he said he does not want to spend his older years performing.

I do still feel I have to try and convince my family at this point, wish I didn't but my mom was just telling me how I am psychotic and paranoid to still fathom MJ being alive. I have to defend my sanity! Where are we going now? Icon_lol but I did tell her that I'm willing to go to a psychiatrist to get eval for meds Where are we going now? Icon_lol then I showed her some contradictions and there was nothing she could say. I guess at the end of the day, family just cares about our well being.

Two things come to mind:
2) If the unknown killer can get to someone like Michael Jackson as Teddy suggests, wouldn't little ole Teddy Riley be hesitant to speak since he could be erased as well.
He may be talking out of his rear, thinking he knows something because of following the "murder" angle?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 am

Red Velvet wrote:I too agree with everyone who just wants MJ alive and well (if he is) and to simply know the truth. Regardless to all the reasons for the "hoax", MJ has every right to change jobs or career paths like anyone else. I just want him to be happy. Even if he did "come back" (which I'm not feeling he will do), he'd still have to find a way to make it his "final curtan call" because he said he does not want to spend his older years performing.

I do still feel I have to try and convince my family at this point, wish I didn't but my mom was just telling me how I am psychotic and paranoid to still fathom MJ being alive. I have to defend my sanity! Where are we going now? Icon_lol but I did tell her that I'm willing to go to a psychiatrist to get eval for meds Where are we going now? Icon_lol then I showed her some contradictions and there was nothing she could say. I guess at the end of the day, family just cares about our well being.

Two things come to mind:
He may be talking out of his rear, thinking he knows something because of following the "murder" angle?

You're right. I can totally relate too. My mom thinks I am crazy...first it was because I'm in love with Michael and then because I think he's alive. Shocked
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 am

This could be meant to feed the "murderer theory believers" since it is not yet time for Michael to show up. I say "believers" because there is no logic for murder available to date. So "he got murdered" is a personal assumption / conviction and not any "state of the art" investigation result. This is important to remember.

If there's anybody who should go to face a charge, there must be first clear rational evidence, motivation and proof.
(All the below was said - we don't know for sure except for published pictures - this is very important to remember as well!)

Evidence was diminished as
1) the security tapes were missing
2) security staff was fired after 25/6
3) the family rushed in to empty the house BEFORE the investigation crew would show up (just "some sheets and toys for the kids" but truckwise... - sheets?)
4) the house was never sealed as any place of a murder would be unless the special crews had taken each and every trace
5) the house was well too well cleaned to not leave any traces - on 28/6 water was pouring out of the house on Monovale Drive side
http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/06/28/weird-jackson-rental-home-a-mess/
6) interviews were not / executed late or people would not show up at their dates

Motivation would exist on many sides - the web is full of speculations who would have had / have still an interest in getting rid of Michael.

Proof does not exist to date.
Neither a proof of a dead body nor of any official statement by authorities.

So thinking back to big investigation cases in real life and in film, at least there must be a body or a disappearance. We were told there was a body - in fact all we learned about the body was contradicting and I always thought "they must be talking about two persons - a healthy and a frail one". And then I wondered why each and every bit of the story turned out to be doubled. Two takes of the ambulance, two helis, two cascets and so it goes.
I remember the first rumours in the web about a secret new weapon having targetted and killed Michael - well in this case the FBI and CIA would have been in there and no LAPD or regular coroner.

Despite tabloids named the investigations of LAPD "sloppy" after all - nobody seems to care.

So I take all the murderer's theories as one possibility to claim someone's responsibility (other than Michael) and if this goes fine for some people, I respect their believe.
I however have seen more that convinces my eyes and my poor brain (and not my wishes) that Michael is alive and doing well.

If there is a hoax within a hoax, maybe it is about murder or homicide and to get people charged for their respectless dangerous behaviour and then investigations are still on and then Michael's disappearance will serve justice and it is meant to be this way.
He knows exactly what he's doing and why.

When they have caught the murderers, it will be cleared up. In any case it is not Michael who was murdered but has to be believed to be murdered to get the bad ones out of their holes.

Hitchcock and Agatha Christie did the same - get them out of their holes to get proof.
This all reminds me a lot of Hitchcock movies by the way. I love them.
Michael, you rock!
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 am

I remember the first rumours in the web about a secret new weapon having targetted and killed Michael

That's funny. I thought that I had heard every far-fetched rumor available. This one is new to me. It sounds like something from a spy or secret agent movie.

Bond...James Bond.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 am

I don't think Teddy Riley's in on anything, unless he's a really good actor. I remember seeing an interview with him right after the 25th and it was soooo sad...it totally made me cry. Sad I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EfyFm5L4ZY

Sounds like he was a real friend to MJ. If he doesn't know about the hoax, then I'm not surprised he thinks he was murdered at all since he saw him completely healthy only 2 days before...I'd probably feel the same way.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:37 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I remember the first rumours in the web about a secret new weapon having targetted and killed Michael

That's funny. I thought that I had heard every far-fetched rumor available. This one is new to me. It sounds like something from a spy or secret agent movie.

Bond...James Bond.

I found the source again - and this is connecting with the conspiracy theory of NWO eventually - so beware to step into this - protect your brains well with rationality before reading:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1244.htm

And this is the replacement of the original video that was erased that goes with the article:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmU2mFrtZp0

Last edited by Grace on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:46 am

Deep stuff. Where are we going now? Icon_scratch Where are we going now? Icon_study

Grace wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I remember the first rumours in the web about a secret new weapon having targetted and killed Michael

Bond...James Bond.

I found the source again - and this is connecting with the conspiracy theory of NWO eventually - so beware to step into this - protect your brains well with rationality before reading:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1244.htm
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:01 am

lonelynation wrote:Ya I don't really feel like that makes sense, about Riley's comment.

4evermichael71, I couldn't agree with you more about just wanting Michael the person to be alive and well, as opposed to the entertainer.

This may sound a bit weird, and I never get a feeling like this..
I just truly feel like he is in fact alive.
It just doesn't seem right for him not to be.
He's alive, I just know it.

Thank you Smile I too believe he is alive. None of what we've been shown makes sense. If he was dependent on drugs (I saw in a deposition he admitted to using pain killers) and with the number of aliases..I'd say this all ties to the DEA obviously and they know he's alive. Look at the world of hurt he'd be facing otherwise as far as legal problems goes. This way, the docs get taken down and perhaps in exchange Michael doesn't get in trouble for the aliases and obtaining that many controlled substances illegally. I was a pharmacy technician and I know every C2 pill has to be hand counted and records have to be turned into the DEA monthly. I'm thinking the pharmacy/pharmacies where all these drugs were obtained are going to be in trouble too. A pharmacist in the town were I live was skimming C2's off the top and giving them to his son to sell and now they're both doing hard time..Sorry for the rambling..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 am

LizzieBee wrote:

Wow. I could not have said it better. I want to prove to my family and friends that I am not crazy too. They seem to think I am but oh well...that's what I have God and you, my MJ family for. <3
Michael is amazing. He is an amazing human being and I agree with you. I believe he would do something like this. Something no one has ever been able to do. I really hope he comes back though. I miss him even though I know in my heart he is alive. There is a void. God bless you my friend. You are in my prayers. We will get through this together. <3
Smile

i agree with both of you. cheers

PS: butterfly J your sign drives me crazy...like the "give in to me" video does every time. Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 am

LizzieBee wrote:

Where are we going now? Icon_smile

Ditto! Keep the faith!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum