Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

um what? they want you to believe their article but..

+2
juliet
HeavyHearts
6 posters

Go down

um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Empty um what? they want you to believe their article but..

Post by HeavyHearts Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 am

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26257469-29277,00.html

They say he died on June 26th.

lol!

I think everyone in the world knows he died on june 25th
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Empty Re: um what? they want you to believe their article but..

Post by juliet Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:42 am

um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Affraid
Thanks HEAVYHEARTS for the news. Really weird, isn't it.
Everybody is going crazy with all their news feeds and everything is all in shambles, incongruent and they can't seem to agree on anything.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Empty Re: um what? they want you to believe their article but..

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:43 am

Haha, I noticed that too. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:45 am

lol! I am so bad in the detective's work - I didn't noticed this at all.. Thank God I have you guys lol!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 am

lol!

How odd for them to get that wrong!
I wonder how long until they fix it
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:54 am

I don't think they'll fix it. Most probably they'll come out with another drama/script regarding Riley and Michael for damage control. Let's just wait a couple of days and it will be in relation to the TII Movie and how much Riley admired Michael's professionalism and more blah blah. um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Icon_rolleyes

I think everybody is gradually in their panick mode as there is only two weeks for the movie and they have to think fast and be hasty because they don't have that much under their sleeves for a better and new financial scheme. um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Icon_study
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:59 am

For Australia it was June 26, wasn't it? Sydney has 18 hours further than L.A. It's just nice that they keep their glasses on and report his death as if it had taken place in Australia... They are really touched.

Which leads me to the following:
Maybe we should look into this now as we got so many flashes from Australia - Amy, MJHD, DINA, Samantha, who else did I forget?

Spot on Australia now!
Compare how many are in the hoax from Australia to how many are in on it from L.A. (original center of interest if I remember right?)
This makes a huge percentage of convinced inhabitants downunder!
Could it be there is an element we have overlooked so far?
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 am

You're totally right Grace...it would have been the 26th to them. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:50 am

On man, um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Icon_rolleyes they should just get their story straight, if they want to sound somehow believeable um what? they want you to believe their article but.. Icon_rolleyes
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down