Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To whom it may concern!

+5
Harleyblonde
marsheliamorgan
city.gal1
Rach
Truth_or_Dare
9 posters

Go down

To whom it may concern! Empty To whom it may concern!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Sorry in advance for the long post! I had a lot to get off my chest! To whom it may concern! Icon_eek

A little while ago I posted a thread about what is really
behind MJ’s “death”. And my point with it was that this is going beyond
figuring out if there is a hoax or not or where he is. We don’t know anything
he doesn’t want us to know.

I think that we have learned some very valuable lessons here
in the last 4 months and those who haven’t ( and there are a few of those…!
)should start paying attention to them.

MJ is only a human being, not an angel. He is a man who has
done his best to make the best of it. And he has done some amazing things. But
still , HUMAN amazing things. He is not a God among people. We have seen him as
such only because he is in the stop light and because he was willing to show us
the good things he has done. He has sent us messages of love and we listened
because he was/is in the stoplight. And thank God for that! But he is not the
only good person on this planet. By far! It’s true that a lot are selfish, and
shallow, etc but there are still good people on Earth. How many of you see them
the way you see MJ? How many of you spot them? How many of you appreciate them?
Do you recognize them if they are not in the stoplight? Do you think that a man
who bumped into you on the street and forgot to say “I’m sorry” is bad or do
you think that maybe he’s good but has a bad day? Do you think that MJ has ever
done that? Would you forgive him if he did?

Michael has sent us messages of love and understanding but
not only for him, for one another and for the whole world. He didn’t say “Love
me” he said “Love each other”.

I think that most of us can agree that we can “forgive” MJ
for faking his death. And he’s a stranger to us! He’s not a brother or a
father. When he comes back he won’t come back to my house, or your house to
live with us. He will be just as “inaccessible” as before. But we would still
forgive him. Forgive all the pain and tears in the last months. Why? Because we
love him. It doesn’t matter that he is not family or a friend. In our hearts he
is. And that’s all that matters, right? So if we are willing to forgive such a
great amount of pain caused by a
stranger just because we love him and we know he is a good person, why can’t we
do it with our loved ones that are in our life everyday? Who we know better
than we know MJ? Who have not caused us such pain but have made little
mistakes? We do forgive them, in the end, some of them…but as fast and with
such on open heart as we do with Michael? Think about it! Think about the times
you made a big deal out of nothing, about the times we told hurtful things to
someone who has done a little mistake. Think about how long it took / takes you
to forgive someone last time. If you can honestly say that you forgave then as easily
as you did Michael and listen to them as you would with M, if you comfort them
as you would comfort MJ, than CONGRATULATIONS! You are a true angel! But I
think most don’t.

Michael has tough us to be peaceful and not fight and
forgive. And to accept and understand even those who are different than us. Yet
how many of us have had stupid fights about our disagreements? When instead of
doing what we so openly admire in Michael we fight about who’s @ss is bigger?
When instead of accepting other’s way of dealing with things we bash them?

I dare all of you who love Michael to open their eyes and
try to see the things you see in him, in others. I dare you to do what he does.
To spread him message and to honor him by doing what he has told us we should
do. To look closer to our family and friends, our neighbors, the stranger at
the supermarket who is having a bad day and make his day happier with a smile,
or make our uptight boss be a little easier going. To do things on our forum:
to respect everyone’s opinion., even if it’s different than ours, to be more
honest, to stop hurting others because we have our own frustrations, to say I’m
sorry, to think twice before speaking.

This is for Michael, if he ever reads this (here’s hoping):
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the last 4 months of
my life. I have rediscovered your message in a way I never thought possible, I
have become a better person because of you, I have met some wonderful people (
virtually). I have grown artistically by watching you rehearse and talk about
art. I am in touch with my higher-self more than I was before. I have learned
that I am not alone in believing there is good in everyone, that love does
indeed cure everything. And honestly, the list could go on and on and on…So
I’ll stop here with the promise that I will pray for you and your family and I
will try to teach others what I have learned form you. I love you and Thank
you! God bless you!

Thank you for reading! And please comment and tell me what
you have learned and what you plan to do about it!

PS How many of you still read tabloids? How many of you
believe what they say about other people besides MJ? And be honest! And yes,
that includes what they say about Jermaine, and LaToya. Wink
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern! Empty Re: To whom it may concern!

Post by Rach Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 pm

First of all, lovely post To whom it may concern! Icon_smile I think you conveyed what a lot of us have been feeling for a long time so I really appreciate you taking the time to put this into words for us.

I would like to think that I upheld the morals you outlined above, BEFORE June 25th, however like some I am guilty of not always taking other peoples feelings into consideration and been hot headed. It's human nature and everyone does this. No-one is perfect, not even Michael, because been perfect doesn't exist. The flaws of a person are what make them unique and IMO beautiful.

I will however, take more time to make sure that my actions and words don't hurt people because I would never want that. I was raised my my Mum (she is a single parent) and she always taught me to say please and thank you and be respectful of others. I love her very much for that.

To answer your question about the tabloids. I read them, but I don't take what they say at face value anymore. I now prefer to research things and make my own mind up before I commit myself to anything, rather than having someone else do that for me!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Rach wrote:First of all, lovely post To whom it may concern! Icon_smile I think you conveyed what a lot of us have been feeling for a long time so I really appreciate you taking the time to put this into words for us.

I would like to think that I upheld the morals you outlined above, BEFORE June 25th, however like some I am guilty of not always taking other peoples feelings into consideration and been hot headed. It's human nature and everyone does this. No-one is perfect, not even Michael, because been perfect doesn't exist. The flaws of a person are what make them unique and IMO beautiful.

I will however, take more time to make sure that my actions and words don't hurt people because I would never want that. I was raised my my Mum (she is a single parent) and she always taught me to say please and thank you and be respectful of others. I love her very much for that.

To answer your question about the tabloids. I read them, but I don't take what they say at face value anymore. I now prefer to research things and make my own mind up before I commit myself to anything, rather than having someone else do that for me!

Thank you Rach and I'm glad we're on the same page. I can tell that you are a great kind person and I am happy to know you ( virtually at least).

And just to be sure I am well understood, I did not point fingers at anyone. I know we are ll human here and we make mistakes, all of us, MJ included but we have to always strive to be better to others and to ourselves. And to learn from our mistakes.
I'm not perfect and I didn't point fingers at anyone. Except at myself sometimes, and I try to learn and be better everyday and I've come to realize how happy it is and how many great things are achived when we are all like that. I have talks like this with my close friends, and man you should see what e come up with when we are united. Very Happy
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:21 pm

@ TruthorDare -- what a lovely, thought provoking post.

Everything you say is so true. I try to live my life in a way that is kind and generous but I, too, have learned some things in the last 4 months that I hope will help me to live my life in an even better way.

Thanks for expressing your thoughts and feelings so eloquently and daring us to find our individual lessons from the last 4 months.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:28 pm

ok,truth or dare,i just love this post,and i have to admit,you are so right on with this.so,here goes,i have learned from michael: children should be allowed to be children regardless of how our day is going (frustrating,upset at a bill we cant pay,bad day at work)
i have learned from michael,PATIENCE and am still learning that one everyday,and it is work and constantly reminding oneself,to be that way.
i have learned that i have no need or importance for material things,i need to live for today and love as if i wont ever see that person again.treat each person as if this would be the last time i should see them.Giving is better than receiving but ONLY if you are giving with a good heart and WANTING nothing in return.I have also learned that each person in life has a breaking point and we should all be VERY aware of this,and dont intentionally push others buttons its not worth it.i am older and have learned that age doesnt mean you dont stop learning even everyday lessons in life.I have never been a very trusting person and will continue to view things with my eyes open.i have learned that one has to BE very careful of judgeing someone on first impressions give them some time to relax as your first impression can and could be wrong.we ALL have bad days.i have learned that in life if someone is going to take advantage of you or betray or decieve you,that is on them,you need to do the right thing and try to give them the benefit of the doubt,BUT,when and if you find out they did DONT BE A DOORMAT,only you can put a stop and not allow such things in your own life.
i havent bought into the tabloid supermarket trash mags in ALOT of years,and dont intend on doing this at all.
i have learned that praying isnt always about praying for yourself,your family,your wishes,but,for the world and children and people in general.for the betterment of OUR world and only we can change it,and make it better.i pray this loving,careing and betterment lasts longer and that we really can turn things around with our world as it is getting ouglier and scarier.
so,yes,honestly,i can say i hadnt thought much of this UNTIL the last 4 months and got to really LISTEN to mj's messages and heard how kind hearted and good spirited he was as a person,and yes,you are correct,HE IS/WAS ONLY HUMAN,so it must have been a daily (battle more so for him )and it will and must be a focused on worked on dailly lesson for us all, NONE of us will ever be perfect,however,we also live in the real world i dont believe ANY of us have the means that michael had,and its alittle easier to be this loving when YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE OUTSIDE CONTACT with the real world,in so far as,i use to be a better person BEFORE i had to go out and work and deal with real people,real problems,real frustrations etc. with day to day life and people.so,yes,this is an uphill battle all the way,everyday,i hope someday i will be at the top of the mountain and perfected.but,yes,i have learned ALOT about loving,giving,spritualism,optomism,dreaming,etc. thanks to michael and his teachings and examples.shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 pm

What a wonderful post, thanks for that-a lot of thought went into writing that and is very thought provoking and enlightening.
What springs to my mind and saddens me is that Michael felt the need to make many aware of the lack of goodness and kindness in the world and he had to point out all the suffering and to try to "heal the world". It is sad as I can imagine for such a thoughtful and sensitive person to have to try and teach the world love and make us aware that children are suffering. People should be well aware of the suffering in 3rd world and the fact that we should respect and bring goodness and love in our lives without being told by someone who is loved and admired. I think he must have felt very disillusioned with the world to try and preach goodness and I bet he felt many times it was a losing battle. There is much much more we can do than just be kind-how many are really doing good in this world? How many lottery winners spend it on material things for themselves? how many ordinary people who are able help the 3rd world do? We have been blessed with a few very peaceful "angels" of this world who dedicated their lives to helping and loving the less fortunate( Mother Theresa was another) but although MJ rejoiced in the fact that he was able to help but the fact that he had to spread the word to all to "Heal the world" doesn't say much for mankind does it?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Thanks guys for answering and I'm glad that you understood my point.

@marsheilamorgan - not that I'm taking the side of the rich and famous here, BUT having money and the ability and means to build golden gates around you doesn't mean that you don't have problems or/and that your problems are less important. Yes, he never had to deal with worrying about rent, bills and putting food on the table everyday ( from what we know!), but he did have his problems. And his problems are no less important than ours. Maybe some that live in the "real world" go to bed thinking about how they are going to feed their children the next day but they go to bed next to their "better half" that holds them and conforts them. Maybe the ones who are worried about paying rent and dealing with taxes have friends they can share that with.
I know these are just simple examples but I'm trying to make a point with this. Loneliness and false friends are sometimes harder than not having money. You can MAKE money, but you can't BUY friends Wink

On the same note, I hope that we can all thank MJ for the things he has done by caring on his legacy of love for each other and our planet, regardless of him being alive or...just alive in spirit Razz
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Very thoughtful and well-written post! Someone should share that with the folks over at MJHD. They can be quite mean over there. I'm not a member...I just read things from time to time. But seriously, many of them are just not very nice at all. They could use some enlightenment.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm

i am sorry truth or dare.i didnt mean anyones problems are less or more important than anyone else's or having or not having money we all have problems please dont misunderstand my posting,sorry,i have tendencey to not quite relate what i am trying to say in the proper way.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Incredibly Wise post, thank you for posting something so thought provoking, every second of the day is a learning experience. I feel overjoyed that you took the time from your precious life to write such an enlightening read, thank you for caring so much about us to dare us to be the best friends, family memebers, neighbors, and citizens that we can be, most importantly thank you for taking heed and sharing with us the lessons you learned from Mike, he reminded and taught us the importance of love aswell as the true meaning of success, which is love. God Bless you loved one.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:18 pm

I totally agree with your post Truth or dare. The only thing I would like to add to what you said about MJ being only human is that we should also acknowledge he does surely time to time have his slip ups and not act so angel like. The reason I say that is I know I have read a lot of comments like "MJ would not do that", "oh no, he wouldn't do that", the chance that MJ may have made a bad choice, comment, decision, etc. is always very quicky dismissed IMO. I could be wrong, my perception could be wrong but this is how I see it. When you think about it, the bar is pretty high for Michael, imagine the pressure of the standards he might feel he has to live by because he dont want to disapoint his fans. Perhaps this is a little unfair to him.

From my track record of posting stuff like this I expect I may get blasted for it and maybe I wont this time. That dont change that this is how I feel and I think it is worth at least considering.

Finally I would like to say that yes MJ has influenced me in the past 4 months, I have always been a good person in my opinion and I am told so by my entourage but I must say that I would have to say that I have grown more of a conscience in these past months. Meaning that if my conscience is telling me I have to give a little extra than I would be willing to really make a difference well I will do my best to go the extra mile. I will admit that I dont always, especially on days I feel really run down but I am really doing my best to give that little extra that can make a big difference in some cases.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 am

@ Christiana - You're are absolutly right. Someone should post it over there as well. I'm not a member though. So maybe someone who is is willing to do it.

@marsheilamorgan - I know what you meant. I just wanted to make it a little clearer I guess. That the rich and famous are in the end only humans as well.
Btw, I like your signature pic Very Happy

@ AsiaGrimes - Thank you and Gos bless you too! LOVE

@jenn77 - That was my point as well. That MJ is only human. A great one, no doubt, but still human. And those who turn him into an angel don;t want to admit his mistakes and may even be disillusioned if he makes mistakes. And there's no need.
I know that we're all human and it's hard to alays be good. And we forget sometimes about others. And it's normal. Like I said, I'm not pont fingers. I'm not perfect either, and that post was me as well Wink
But practice makes perfect Wink

Love you all!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 am

This was a very nice thread to read. Smile

WWMJD? That is my motto. Laughing Well actually when it comes to being a better person it's my Granddad whom I look to first because he is the kindest, sweetest, and gentlest man I have ever known. I love you Not a mean, or even disagreeable bone in his body. To know him is to love him, and I really mean that. He's truly as perfect as a human being gets. So I know that kind of person exists. I don't know MJ personally, but from everything I've seen over the last 27 years of my life, and especially with everything he had to endure, he's a close second to me.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum