Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is ii movie

2 posters

Go down

this is ii movie Empty this is ii movie

Post by amy Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am

dimmer louise at mjdh saying
i was thinking wouldnt it be awesome if all of us the mjhd family could be in the one room together all watching tii. what a party that would be all of us together .i recon the most uses on line is going to beat the record set at the moment what do you think….
and Mj'sWendy says That would be the best thing ever. An MJHD convention and TII movie screening and party that goes on for a whole week and Michael comes and spends the week with us as well.
wht do u gays think
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

this is ii movie Empty Re: this is ii movie

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

what do you gays think

LOL..sometimes one letter can make a huge difference. We will assume that you meant to say "what do you guys think". this is ii movie Icon_lol

I think that it would be cool if MJ hoax believers were able to view the movie as a group. It would be fascinating to have a meeting afterward and compare notes. What catches my attention may fly right over someone else's head and vice versa. We will be with one another in spirit. The forum will be buzzing afterward.
this is ii movie Icon_cheers

amy wrote:dimmer louise at mjdh saying
i was thinking wouldnt it be awesome if all of us the mjhd family could be in the one room together all watching tii. what a party that would be all of us together .i recon the most uses on line is going to beat the record set at the moment what do you think….
and Mj'sWendy says That would be the best thing ever. An MJHD convention and TII movie screening and party that goes on for a whole week and Michael comes and spends the week with us as well.
wht do u gays think
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

this is ii movie Empty Re: this is ii movie

Post by amy Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:44 am

hehe ops this is ii movie Icon_redface
amy