Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saying hi!

4 posters

Go down

saying hi! Empty saying hi!

Post by Liberian`Sari Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 am

hello, I'm new here!

I've been reading around your site all weekend. I finally decided to join and join in the discussions. I'm not saying I believe he's alive... no one has convinced me yet... but I'm open to the possibility.

I was always interested in weird celebrity hoax stories, such as Elvis being alive and Paul (the Beatles) being dead... And Michael, well, I've loved him since way before I can remember... I think the possibility that he faked his death makes sense. After months of grieving (You have no idea what Michael means to me), I finally decided to click one of the "hoax death" videos on youtube. Well, it peaked my interest, and I felt there was no harm in investigating! So, somehow I stumbled onto your site... I must say (not to cause any drama) that I like your theories better than MJHD (which... some of the stuff on there just seemed rediculous to me)... I realize that some of you are on both sites, and some of the theories from there are used on here... but I still feel that here it's more well thought out, and less... well... far out.

Anyway, I'll be around... reading... maybe commenting. IDK. I'm just here for fun, and hopefully this isn't disrespectful to Michael (if he truly is dead.) I'm just TOO curious not to look into it at all.

Oh, btw, I'm Sari. I'm 21. I'm from North Carolina (USA)... and I love Mikey for life! saying hi! Icon_biggrin
Liberian`Sari
Liberian`Sari

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

saying hi! Empty Re: saying hi!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 am

Welcome Sari! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02