Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk

+13
Sweet1
infinitylady
WanaBstartnSthn
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
iMISSYOUMJ
GirlInTheMirror1
4evermichael71
Butterfly J
Christiana
ishealive
See
lonelynation
17 posters

Go down

Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Empty Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 am

"Someone asked me if i seen someones page what he was saying about Michael. Don't know who U R but that guy sound like Charles Manson."

"U guys want to read some strang stuff check this guy out midnightmlk he will blow you all away. don't be scared either."

I just got them this morning.
[And the grammar is that way on the tweet]

I'm not sure what I think yet..

Last edited by lonelynation on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Empty Re: Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:31 am

lonelynation wrote:"Someone asked me if i seen someones page what he was saying about Michael. Don't know who U R but that guy sound like Charles Manson."

"U guys want to read some strang stuff check this guy out midnightmlk he will blow you all away. don't be scared either."

I just got them this morning.
[And the grammar is that way on the tweet]

I'm not sure what I think yet..

Is it her official twitter account??? I don't think so BTW
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Empty Re: Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:36 am

I don't know what I think either, there are so many wannabes out there.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 am

If that is Rebbie's twitter page (which I don't believe), she has a lot of free time on her hands. Seems like she lives on Twitter.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 am

Midnightmlk - he? Ok. I don´t believe that´s real Rebbie either.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:46 am

she has a lot of free time on her hands. Seems like she lives on Twitter.

Does she have a job,
or is she a house wife (which is a job - I don't know how to phrase my own question haha)?

All I know is she posts a lot advertising MJ's This Is It (which anyone can do so who knows).

Just thought I should post it anywayss
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:53 am

Did anyone see "Katherine's" Twitter?
http://twitter.com/KatherineJReal

same bio as "Rebbies" and a morbid background pic from the "memorial" I think it's as fake as the other wannabes
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 am

Actually I was following this midnightmlk, and unfollowed him again, because I found that scary..
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Katherine's tweets:
I have to go...Have to cook Prince a snack...Blanket & Paris will go online Wink Paris' twitter is @TheOnlyParis

Ok well I thought someone says that Katherine do not allow the kids to use the computer?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Well Rebbie (if it's even her) said in a tweet that her mother doesn't have a twitter account (and I can't imagine her having one either)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Cmon guys!! Rebbie, the children and now Katherine having a twitter? I do believe these to ALL be fake.

Katherine wont even go to the movie and hardly talks about anything and she supposedly has a twitter?

I really dont think she would allow the kids to have a twitter either...that would be WAY unsafe for them. IF and I mean IF they did have a twitter, I dont think they would use their real names. But I dont think they have twitter accounts...sorry. MJ would never allow that. Email maybe, but not twitter.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Ok I found something funny,
@Katherine's tweet:
I have to go...Have to cook Prince a snack...Blanket & Paris will go online ;)Paris' twitter is @TheOnlyParis

and then @Paris's tweet:Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk White
Grandma's turn. Bye!!

then @ Blanket's tweet:
its @TheOnlyParis turn. bye guys!

It seems like they're taking turns to get online. To me I think they were the same person having mutiple identity. JMO. Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Icon_smile

Last edited by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Haha ya it sounds like it
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Blanket twittering? Are you serious?

NOT!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Blanket twittering? Are you serious?

NOT!

Yes I agree with you! No way that Blanket and Katherine is twittering. But I was curious that why no one mentioned that Prince was twittering while Prince have more fans than Blanket. Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 pm

why would Katherine have a twitter & Michael's Kids as well as the same time as the others ones ???! ...... IDK if it is real them though ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 pm

OMG GUYS PLEASE LISTEN JWs DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LIKE THE INTERNET IT IS CONSIDERED "WORLDLY" THEY AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THESE FAKES THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE PPL ONLINE PRETENDING TO BE MJ'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS. DON'T LISTEN TO IT. REBBIE DOES NOT HAVE A TWITTER AND NEITHER DOES MICHAEL'S KIDS OR HIS MOM!!!!!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Wana,

really how do you know that?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Because I do! My family are JWs all JWs are supposed to follow the same "rules". Katherine was exiled as a JW a few years back because she was attending events for Michael, ie; award shows, etc. They aren't supposed to be involved with entertainment, internet, holidays anything like that. So, when she was "sworn back in" for lack of better words, she started practicing as a devout JW again. Not to mention, she is elderly and is taking care of Michael's kids. Does anyone really expect her to have a Twitter page? Seriously? And if I'm not mistaken, Rebbie is a JW as well. IF she is, she is NOT supposed to be using Twitter. Idk how the JW congregation is going to feel about Katherine celebrating Christmas this year with the kids since JWs aren't supposed to celebrate holidays.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:30 pm

I am with you on this one. I am not buying any of this. OMG! the world is so full of sick ppl that have nothing better to do with their days. Blanket is so introverted he undoubtely has to be told everything to do. That poor baby has no idea what's going on. Whoever is doing this should get a life. The idle mind is the devil's workshop. Keep the Faith!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Cmon guys!! Rebbie, the children and now Katherine having a twitter? I do believe these to ALL be fake.

Katherine wont even go to the movie and hardly talks about anything and she supposedly has a twitter?

I really dont think she would allow the kids to have a twitter either...that would be WAY unsafe for them. IF and I mean IF they did have a twitter, I dont think they would use their real names. But I dont think they have twitter accounts...sorry. MJ would never allow that. Email maybe, but not twitter.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Does Bubbles have a Twitter account?
I would love to chat with him! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Found it!
https://twitter.com/BubblesChimp
Or maybe I've just opened it and now I'm gonna troll twitter with cryptic clues. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm

My initial reaction was to laugh at the Katherine and children twitter accounts because they are obviously fake, however it's quite sad.

I don't know what posesses some people to pretend to be people thet aren't. Some people online are very impressionable and will believe anything and they get so down and crushed when it comes out that it's a fake.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Wana, but MJ also had Christmas in his home and that is on video with Elizabeth Taylor. Maybe some of them are no longer really a part of JW anymore.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:48 pm

infinitylady wrote:Wana, but MJ also had Christmas in his home and that is on video with Elizabeth Taylor. Maybe some of them are no longer really a part of JW anymore.

Noooo. You are not listening to me dear. Michael of course stopped being a JW many years ago. I didnt say he was one recently. I said his MOTHER is a JW and she raised them as JWs but the kids I believe have all gone off in other religious directions. Rebbie is the only one that I'm saying still might be one, other than Katherine of course. Its being reported that Katherine is going to put aside her religious beliefs this year to celebrate Xmas with Michael's kids because she thinks they should still be in the same type of environment that Michael created for them. And I just said Idk how the JW congregation is going to feel about that. Obviously Michael wasn't a JW anymore because he wouldn't technically be able to be an entertainer!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that not too long ago I tweeted larry King's wife about this, and asked her if any of the kids had twitter accounts. She said she was having dinner with LaToya the next night and that she would let me know. The next day she tweeted to say that LaToya had told her all the twitter pages for the 3 kids are frauds. Not that I really thought they would but ya know..just making sure. And Katherine? Come on guys... Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Lol
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Wana,

Ok, no problem. It's no big deal.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Lol @ NY Moonwalker!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:18 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Found it!
https://twitter.com/BubblesChimp
Or maybe I've just opened it and now I'm gonna troll twitter with cryptic clues. lol!

ROFL Annie!
Muscles the snake needs one too!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Hopefully Michael will be back to celebrate Christmas with the kids and Katherine won't have to go against her beliefs because their daddy will be with them Smile At least that's what I'm hoping for.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm

It's not a real account (Rebbie...and all the others anyway)....

I know Jermaine's daughter have a twitter..but I can't find her ..I didn't followed her anymore because she twitted ALOT lol. But I remember she wrote Rebbie & LaToya didn't have Twitter, they don't even know how to tweets..so....
Rebbie Jackson tweets regarding Mignightmlk Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down