Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambulance arriving

+4
Another.Part.Of.Me
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Silence
pumpkin
8 posters

Go down

Ambulance arriving Empty Ambulance arriving

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:19 am

Hello everyone on this forum.

This was not my post originally but that of Emanon (his original idea) on the other forum.

I thought it was a good post but no-one really has run with it, so I thought I'd add it here with my opinion to see if anyone thinks it's relevant, hope Emanon doesn't mind.

There is no video footage or photos of the ambulance arriving at Michael's house that day. Just wondered why, as there were photographers there 24/7 on their own admittance, so why would they not think it relevant to take a photo/footage of am ambulance arriving, presumably (hopefully) with its sirens on, surely that would have given someone the idea something serious was up?

If there were photos of the ambulance arriving we could also compare the time it arrived (if on video) with the 911 call and the time it left and also check the ambulance number?

Maybe it's not relevant but why has no-one posted any footage of an arriving ambulance and we have so many people postings of the ambulance reversing out.

If this has been discussed and dismissed then I apologise but I can't see it has been discussed on here as yet. lol!
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Ambulance arriving Empty Re: Ambulance arriving

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 am

good point but is there any real evidence that people were there 24-7 ?
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 am

Maybe cus the 911 call didnt name MICHAEL JACKSON as the person in distress?
Media people do have scanners and once the address was given they wouldve been right on it.....maybe the ambulance got to the house before any media people did...IDK......too many questions and not enough answers.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:48 am

I think I read that these photographers were the type of photographers who literally camped outside of Michael's house to get photos, they had followed him all over, so I would guess they would have been there or at least someone with a camera or video recorder would have seen an ambulance with a siren on in that road, it's too much of a coincidence for there not to have been surely?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 am

Didn't that Evan/Ivan/Chris whatever guy ('you with the camera' guy) who owns the papparazzi/pictures agency who always followed Michael around say that they were away somewhere else [conveniently] then they got the call that something was happening with ambulances at Michael Jackson's house so they raced there to find out what was happening.
I find it *really* difficult to swallow the fact that there was a tourist bus outside and no one took pictures?! Seriously, come on, if I had my butt parked in a sodding tourist bus staring at famous people's houses then I'd have my camera out filming and taking pictures of everything. I do that anyway, let alone on a tourist trip.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by clover Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am

Here's the link to the video of the interview with the photographer who took the last picture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4&feature=PlayList&p=9927B50120070D8D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=28
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 am

Rofl, that's it. Ben Evanstad - I knew it had something to do with 'Evan' but couldn't remember what it was.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

He doesn't say that they were somewhere else when the ambulance arrived, he doesn't mention it but maybe the guy who actually took the photo did? I still think it's odd that no-one apparently was around to get a photo, not even a photo on a mobile 'phone, not one fan or passerby? It's just to hard to swallow. Same as the only photo taken which came out was the one printed in all the mags, it looks like there were other photographers there so where were their photos?

Just like there was no-one at the hospital who saw anything or took a sly photo? We all know that most people would do anything for money if it is enough, so even if everyone is under a 'gag' order I don't think that would stop EVERYONE, I really don't - the whole thing is just too convenient. confused
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

Let me find the Vanity Fair article with the photog who actually took the pic, I think his name is Chris and he wants to go to Med School. I'll edit this post with the link once I find it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am

Vanity Fair - Page 2
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2009/07/michael-jackson-photo200907?currentPage=2
Last December, National became the first photo agency to learn the address of the mansion Jackson was renting on North Carolwood Drive, in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles. Evenstad, who was also friendly with members of Jackson’s staff, managed to keep the location a secret for a couple of weeks. Throughout the winter and spring, even when no one else was around, there was almost always at least one photographer from National staking out the gates alongside the die-hard fans.
On June 25, National sent a photographer named Alfred Ibanez to the house. Just after noon, Ibanez called Evenstad, panicked: “There is an ambulance here. Get your video camera and get here now.”
On the way to the scene, Evenstad called Weiss and the rest of his photographers on their cell phones, ordering them to Jackson’s house immediately. Weiss, who was staking out Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s driveway (the couple had spent the previous night at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel, Pitt had just returned home in his black Prius, and Weiss was waiting in hopes of getting a shot of Jolie, as well), raced 7.9 miles to Jackson’s. He arrived to find the National photographers (the only paps there) talking to two fans and three autograph collectors who’d been in front of the house all morning. Weiss saw an ambulance inside the gates and a fire truck parked on the street. Ibanez had zoomed in through the window of the fire truck with his telephoto lens and snapped a picture of the call screen, which provided a few details about the situation inside. At this point, Weiss’s experience as an E.M.T. came in handy. He read from the digital image: “50-year-old male … not breathing … ”

It's strange how this Ibanez guy didn't take any pictures if he was staking out the house.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Vanity Fair - Page 2

It's strange how this Ibanez guy didn't take any pictures if he was staking out the house.

Yes absolutely, so he was just standing there without a camera or a mobile 'phone (with a camera integrated) they had to wait until Evenstad and the rest arrived, yeah man like I am the queen of Sheba queen
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am

pumpkin wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Vanity Fair - Page 2

Yes absolutely, so he was just standing there without a camera or a mobile 'phone (with a camera integrated) they had to wait until Evenstad and the rest arrived, yeah man like I am the queen of Sheba queen
Rofl, lol! what's it like there above us mere mortals? tongue

You always see papparazzos holding cameras, iPhones etc. and this guy Ibanez managed to sit there with nothing, yet he had a mobile/cellphone to call Evanstad?
Hardly likely. Even the most braindead idiot would have thought - "Hmm, something is going down, let me take my phone and take pictures or record some footage" but not this guy, NO, he makes a phonecall then sits there twiddling his thumbs.
What is he, an intern? Work experience guy? Someone not to be trusted with a camera? It's ridiculous.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

Yes you just said it, he called Evenstad so he did have a 'phone, how many 'phones these days don't have a camera?!

It's a load of boloney. I have been through the dreaded crying all the time, to believing he may be alive then changing my mind and being certain Michael was dead after hearing what his mother said, but now I am back on the 'for sure he quite probably is alive', although I can't figure out what's going to happen but I guess that is the million dollar answer.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 am

pumpkin wrote:Yes you just said it, he called Evenstad so he did have a 'phone, how many 'phones these days don't have a camera?!

It's a load of boloney. I have been through the dreaded crying all the time, to believing he may be alive then changing my mind and being certain Michael was dead after hearing what his mother said, but now I am back on the 'for sure he quite probably is alive', although I can't figure out what's going to happen but I guess that is the million dollar answer.
OMG I've been doing the exact same thing. It's like extreme highs and extreme lows, It's crazy. It's a rollercoaster of beliefs and emotions, although right now I'm in definite 100% 'He is alive' mode.
Yesterday morning I started tearing up on the bus reading the tributes of some crappy book, and then stopped. When the insurance info came out I didn't believe it at all, when the burial info came out and the Lester stuff I didn't believe it at all, but reading people's tributes did it for me. It's completely mad because since saturday morning I've been in a bouyant mood but some silly woman's book with pages of tributes made me sad until i pulled myself back together again.

And seriously, how many phones nowadays don't have at least a cr@ppy poor quality camera on them? Honestly, baloney is right.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Read this again, He arrived to find the
National photographers (the only paps there) talking to two fans and
three autograph collectors who’d been in front of the house all morning
National photographers in the plural - meaning not only Ibanez, so who else was there?
Also what about the two fans and three autograph collectors who'd been there all morning????????????????
You mean NONE of them had seen the ambulance go in? (they'd been there all morning remember)
No-one bothered to interview them either at the time or after, and they themselves haven't come forward with any information or photos????
This is so insulting, that we are thought to be so stupid that we believe anything???? Please God, save us from the media.
Maybe we should put a request out for those fans and autograph collectors to come forward? Having said that if they did, not sure I would believe them unless they had video footage of the ambulance arriving.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 pm

pumpkin wrote:Maybe we should put a request out for those fans and autograph collectors to come forward?

You'd think that those people would have already come forward long ago.

Such excellent points on all counts, pumpkin and Another.Part.Of.Me.

And to top it all off, not a SINGLE person in ANY of the SEVERAL facilities where Michael's corpse has supposedly been spending so much time since June 25 has managed to take a SINGLE photo -- even a blurry, pixelated, too dark, unclear, etc one -- of a SINGLE body part by now, SEVEN WEEKS later.

Even when tabloids are clearly paying large amounts of money for much less important Michael-related stuff? C'mon!

The autograph-seekers, the tourists in the bus, the paparazzi who were surely in the area before the ambulance arrived, the medical facility employees, the cemetary staff, Michael's household staff, the law enforcement personnel, the random passersby, the nosy media members who are usually so persistent sticking their noses where they don't belong...

The list of people with access goes on and on, yet not a SINGLE person took a SINGLE photo on the sly (besides the ONE fake ambulance photo) for financial gain later, even though Michael's "friends" seem to have no problem whatsoever gossiping about him openly and publicly at every slight opportunity?

This is too weird for words.

Thanks for pointing out the lack of evidence showing the ambulance arriving on June 25, pumpkin. It's more food for thought and puzzlement.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Maybe cus the 911 call didnt name MICHAEL JACKSON as the person in distress?

that doesnt make sense either. The 911 operator did say MJ's address. SO..... even though the caller didnt say "OMG -MICHAEL JACKSON IS DYING"- the media surely would've reacted when they heard MJ's LA address being mentioned and the caller saying "yes, that's the address"? Anyone and their momma knew where in LA MJ lived, let alone the media.

Do we know when the 911 call was made and when the ambulance supposedly arrived? The UCLA is only like 6 minutes away from the mansion - should be fun to see how quickly they got there......

pumpkin wrote:
And
to top it all off, not a SINGLE person in ANY of the SEVERAL facilities
where Michael's corpse has supposedly been spending so much time since
June 25 has managed to take a SINGLE photo -- even a blurry, pixelated,
too dark, unclear, etc one -- of a SINGLE body part by now, SEVEN WEEKS
later.
i have a really hard time believing that as well. We've been bombarded with stories told by "sources" - yet you mean to tell me that hospital staff decided not to tell their stories and earn some quick $$? Can you imagine what a hospital nurse or doctor could earn from telling his/her story?

pumpkin wrote:Thanks for pointing out the lack of evidence showing
the ambulance arriving on June 25, pumpkin. It's more food for thought
and puzzlement.

yeah, thanks for pointing that out. That feeds the suspicion that the ambulance pic is staged (IMO, at least).
Also... the tour bus? It's too convenient that it was there to witness the ambulance leaving, but not arriving. It seems as if it was planted there to "witness" and film the event. Wasn't it a tour bus passenger, who filmed the ambulance reversing out? If the tour bus hadnt been there, we'd have no "proof" of the ambulance leaving.

Another thing i think is weird is.... how come no media source managed to spot MJ's body leaving the LA coroner's office after the autopsy?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am

the 911 call was made at 12:21 and they say the ambulance arrived just after 12:30.

also, Hollywood TV captured the ambulance backing out not just the tour bus occupants.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 am

I've just re-read the story of 'events' on June 25 from the photographers.
'On June 25, National sent a photographer named Alfred Ibanez to the
house. Just after noon, Ibanez called Evenstad, panicked: “There is an
ambulance here. Get your video camera and get here now.”

If the call was made at 12.21 to 911 and they arrived just after 12.30, how would there be an ambulance already there at just after noon, so are they saying that Ibanez didn't have a watch?
Then:
He arrived to find the National photographers (the only paps there)
talking to two fans and three autograph collectors who’d been in front
of the house all morning. Weiss saw an ambulance inside the gates and a
fire truck parked on the street. Ibanez had zoomed in through the
window of the fire truck with his telephoto lens and snapped a picture
of the call screen, which provided a few details about the situation
inside. At this point, Weiss’s experience as an E.M.T. came in handy.
He read from the digital image: “50-year-old male … not breathing … ”

Re-read 'Ibanez had zoomed in through the window of the fire truck'
So Ibanez DID have a camera so why didn't he take photos of the arriving ambulance???????????????????????????????

From this link:
http://harlemworldblog.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/exclusive-michaels-last-close-up/
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 am

Great work guys *thumbs up* cheers - sometimes I wish I could stay up 24/7 and continue the discussion.
So Ibanez has a camera but only uses it to capture the one image of the call screen, and nothing else? Is he retarded? He is a photographer, scrap that, he's a papparazzi - they are notorious for capturing the most indecent images at the most innapropriate times (no panties, cellulite, tan lines etc) and he couldn't film or take pictures of an ambulance arriving at the house of the person he is stalking?
Most, if not all digital cameras have video functions on them nowadays as well as normal digital photo functions. Are they trying to say Ibanez had some crappy disposable camera bought from a pharmacy that could only take one picture?
Heck no, when you see some of the hardware the paps walk around with - this stuff is worth thousands of dollars. They come with telephoto lenses and a million other settings that you wouldn't get on your normal digital camera.

Are they serious? How stupid do they think we are?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:07 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:the 911 call was made at 12:21 and they say the ambulance arrived just after 12:30.

so that means it took them 10 minutes, or so, to get there? And the hospital is only 6 minutes away from the mansion?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:the 911 call was made at 12:21 and they say the ambulance arrived just after 12:30.

so that means it took them 10 minutes, or so, to get there? And the hospital is only 6 minutes away from the mansion?
Here's another thing that stands out - in the 911 call, the operator says the ambulance response unit thing is 1 mile away? It took them 9 minutes to drive 1 mile?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 am

they obviously weren't in any hurry......
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down