Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Is The Rest??

4 posters

Go down

Where Is The Rest?? Empty Where Is The Rest??

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I've been wondering something else; how do we know there's really even 100 hours of footage? If this was to be a movie all along, chances are they never really recorded all this footage that they claim. And if they do really have it, what is to be done with the rest?? Us, Michael's fans who love him deeply and can't get enough of him are only being given a mere 2 hours of it. i don't care if the rest is just 'raw' rehearsal stuff, if it's the last works of Michael Jackson, then I wanna see it, damn it! What are Sony's plans for the other 98+ hrs of footage that we won't see? I don't think it's fair to tease us this way....that is, if there REALLY is all this footage they claim to have.... Where Is The Rest?? Icon_tongue
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Where Is The Rest?? Empty Re: Where Is The Rest??

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

i have been thinking about this and i am thinking possibly a "directors additon"on a later dvd added/bonus footage (for more money)just see it now, ADDED,NEVER BEFFOE SEEN FOOTAGE etc. etc. just my guess, so sony can make more K-ching for themselves
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Hmm maybe a This Is It 2, 3, 4, etc.?? That sounds like something Sony would do. I pray that won't be the case though.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Alot of sequels I fear... don't get me wrong I love MJ to bits but I refuse to make Sony any richer!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down