Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate.....

+15
city.gal1
ezzramj
CantStopLovingU
Truth_or_Dare
shirley-grace
ILuvUMoreMJ
GirlSaturday
andrea_garay2005
Harleyblonde
wandulka
Chuyuri
Christiana
WanaBstartnSthn
neverlandprincess
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
19 posters

Go down

Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Empty Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate.....

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Arnie Klein Goes After Jackson Estate

Posted Oct 27th 2009 7:30PM by TMZ Staff

Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... 1027_klein_mj_73444382_ex2Dr. Arnold Klein -- one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and longtime doctor -- has filed a creditors claim against Michael Jackson' estate.

Astonishingly, in the document obtained by TMZ, Klein claims to have performed 179 procedures on the singer in the three months prior to his death.

Klein claims the Jackson estate owes him $48,522.89 for services performed between March 23 2009 through June 22 2009 -- just three days before Jackson's death.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
- botox under eye
- botox eyes
- I.M. injection
- fine line needl
- restylane
- latanoprost
- acne surgery
- botox forehead
- latisse
- intralesnl
- sunscreen
- nutritic lips

STORY DEVELOPING...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0VCDAGI6G
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Empty Re: Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate.....

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm

WHATT???? OMG-ok how can you have that much done in such a short time...sorry I know absolutely nothing about cosmetic surgery. Also,I thought they were investigating klein too-and I wish they would quit calling him a close friend,is he not the one that tried to say that HE was the father of MJs kids?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Empty Re: Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate.....

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Someone on MJHD suggested that maybe Dr Klein is doing this to give the moeny to Michael? But why would he need Dr Klein of all ppl to do it? I just hope that this isn't for real because otherwise, I don't see how it fits in with the hoax. However, this is after all coming from TMZ Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Icon_rolleyes
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm

It could be nothing to do with the hoax-I don't see Arnie as someone who would even know about the hoax.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Someone on MJHD had a good point! I wonder if heIS doing that? But why wouldnt he just get money from his mother?
LOL...."Uh Mother? Can I have $2,000,000?"

LOL....Seriously though. If he really is suing, why is he waiting until NOW to do so? WTFH? Seems very odd to me as well.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm

-Right why do it now?? He said alot of weird stuff after June 25th,but "wow he owes me money" was not one of them. I really can't stand him...I lump him with all the other "friends" I really do. Sorry thats my opinion.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm

You know, it's really funny how TMZ is coming in with a flood of MJ stories just hours before the premiere....Dr.Murray to appear in court, Jacksons need costumes, MJ gettin sued by Arnie, "Affections for Injections"...wtf????
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

I don't think Arnie knows anything at all, IMO. And the procedures are not like major facial surgeries. Arnie is known for doing things that are not surgical/invasive. This would explain why MJ was making so many visits to his office in the last few months before June 25.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm calling BS. All of that in three months-- Michael's face would have been almost completely immobilized (just from the botox).

And nutritic lips is a fancy chapstick. Wtf? How is that 'cosmetic surgery'?
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Chuyuri wrote:

lol that cracked me up Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Lol
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Chuyuri wrote:

lol that cracked me up Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Lol

Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... 13292 =D Yo gais chek out Arnie's speshul surjree, it coms in a tewb!!1!
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm

interesting about the fancy chapstick-lol-it s weird all the stories coming in that are negative.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Wow, this doesn't make sense. If Michael had so many proceduries in such a short period of time, he would look unrecognizable. Acne surgery? Come on...I wonder why are Dr. Klen and TMZ doing this. This news is BS.
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:33 pm

I thought he was considered a friend, if he was owed money why do he and others have to make it so public? Remember the saying-with friends like that you dont need enemies.......
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm

@harleyblonde-exactly. We all know that MJ had SEVERE acne when he was young and was very sensitive about it...so why wait until he is fifty to have acne surgery? Also the first coroner report that came out(before they shut him up) said that he was extremely surprised at the amount of small scarring on MJs face...I was thinking that these must be acne scars. PPl that have real bad acne almost always have scars. We know MJ wore alot of makeup-I cannot see why he would get this much done especially if here planning on bowing out...unless its because he had been away for so long? Maybe he was more scared about it? Botox I can believe-because he does look real smooth in those shots...I dunno. Arnie Klien is p*** me off though.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 am

A doctor who gives him demerol should know his client is addicted to diprivan!!!
I don't get Dr Klein.....I don't get what on earth relates him to Paris and Prince that gives him the right to be in court and no one has nothing to say about that....it's all weird, too weird.....these doctor stories, not to talk about Murray.
uh, and Klein saying didn't know about Murray!!!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 am

LOL... thanks, I was just about to ask the meaning of nutritic lips.

Yes the botox alone would have done quite a job on MJ's face.

Chuyuri wrote:I'm calling BS. All of that in three months-- Michael's face would have been almost completely immobilized (just from the botox).

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 am

Ummm at some point while performing these procedures, you would think that Dr Klein would have slipped MJ an invoice.

I will sit back and wait to see who is the next bff that files a claim against MJ.

Better yet, wouldn't it be funny if the next claim is filed by Dr Murray? It is reported that MJ never paid him for services and... the doctor is broke.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 am

I don't even know what to think about this. If the IM injections were for demerol then Klein should be going to prison along with Murray. Evil or Very Mad I hope they were steroid injections for his lupus or vitilgo, or something. I assume, since TMZ pretty much stated it was demerol, we'll be hearing from Klein tomorrow to "clear" things up. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:35 am

maybe it was a clue to let us know, that he might look differen now scratch
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 am

i wonder when will Elizabeth Taylor or Mac. C. will sue him... Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Suspect
It seems they are all starting to sue him ..who's next?! Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Icon_evil
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 am

My sister works for a demotologist. I am going to give her this list and see what she says.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
- botox under eye
- botox eyes
- I.M. injection
- fine line needl
- restylane
- latanoprost
- acne surgery
- botox forehead
- latisse
- intralesnl
- sunscreen
- nutritic lips
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:40 am

My Aunt works at a hairdressers/beauty salon where a trained Lady goes in a couple of times a week to do the botox/fillers and she has always told them to tell potential customers that botox cannot be done under the eyes.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 am

Yes it can be done under the eyes...I know a couple people who have had it done there. Smile

I thought it was cute that he used Latisse. That's the eyelash growing serum that Brooke Shields does commercials for. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:18 am

Arnie can get into trouble for KNOWINGLY supplying an addict with drugs.......AND the DEA keeps track of all that stuff anyways...so if Arnie is freely giving MJ demoral injections like that then the DEA will question WHY he is using so much of the drug. But as far as we know the DEA has yet to questions his drug pushing.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

AAAAAAAAAh-speaking of Mac-has he ever said anything?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/respectingmichaeljackson
THIS IS MAYBE OFF TOPIC. BUT VERY IMPORTANT. IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.
PLEASE SIGN AND PASS THE MESSAGE
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Ok guys I am going to add in my two cents worth:

MJ ws going to Klein's office like 2-4 times a week so I guess things would "add up" quickly in a short period of time. All of those procedures cost a lot of $$ and let's not forget this is in Beverly Hills -- He probably charges $1,000/hr.

As for acne surgery, in my own experience, if a dermatologist pops a pimple and it is sumitted to the insurance company, it is billed as surgery. Some of the stupidest things get listed like that.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:48 pm

179 procedures in 3 months! Is this for real or is this more tabloid HS
I don't know if I trust this man, he did claim to be the father to one of MJ's kids so idk. Another leech.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 pm

@ISHEALIVE- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wondered if anyone esle remembered that he did that-stupid man.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:46 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Someone on MJHD suggested that maybe Dr Klein is doing this to give the moeny to Michael? But why would he need Dr Klein of all ppl to do it? I just hope that this isn't for real because otherwise, I don't see how it fits in with the hoax. However, this is after all coming from TMZ Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Icon_rolleyes
I believe it could be for money for michael, like the others..cos they are supposed to be close friends and if im honest im struggling to believe these many people would put all these claims in i mean they no his kids own this money,its for them!!! why go in and cash in? im being open that michael is infact behind this..... Arnie Klien Files Claim Against MJ Estate..... Icon_neutral i hope..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Here is My Two Cents of the List ....
- botox under eye - I heard you can't do that & sounds a bit painful .....
- botox eyes - Is that around the eyes ?!?! ....
- I.M. injection - What is a I.M. injection ? never heard of it ....
- fine line needl - ?!?!? .....
- restylane - I heard that is to get rid of Frown Lines & More ....
- latanoprost - Don't know that ....
- acne surgery - what acne ?! Michael's Face is Flawless ! ....
- botox forehead - Hmmm... I don't think he would need that ...
- latisse - For eyelashes ?!? ... He doesn't need that ...
- intralesnl - ?!?!?!?! .... don't know that ....
- sunscreen - I know needs that .... it is for His Vitlago ....
- nutritic lips - ain't like a lipgloss or something ?!?! ... IDK ....

Arnie Klein needs to stop it .... suing Michael is a lost cause .... Arnie won't win this ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Hm this makes me think of annies theory. Remember, Artie was the bad guy there. The first think I thought of when I read that he injected him with demerol.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down