Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!!

+7
GirlInTheMirror1
EarthAngel90
summer+sc3nt
lovelidae
ziffes
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
11 posters

Go down

Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Empty Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002

I just wanna say thanks to all of you guys. Some of you I know a little... some not, but either way, we are all here for Michael and each other.
I have alot of gratitude for you guys. Some days I just get so drained and exhausted that I just want to give up and move on with only the most wonderful memories of Michael. Today I am feeling down and sad and when I come here I get a renewed inner strength. Its like Michael is here on the board "beaming" me his aura. LOL (or I just zoom over to the gold pants thread!!)
It is such a wonderful feeling to know that we all have friends around the planet that support each other in this cause. And we have never even met in person. And its because of Michael Jackson.
I love you guys and together as one mean fighting machine..we WILL get to the bottom of this chinese f**k puzzle and be rewarded in the end!!

Thanks all!!

Love,
Mary
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Empty Re: Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!!

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 pm

we WILL get to the bottom of this chinese f**k puzzle

LMAO on that part... that was really nice what you wrote *Hugs* for you and everyone else, spreading the love lol.
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 pm

OMG... you are so right.. i don't know what i would do without this forum.. every time feel down there is something to read that gets me going again..
(golden pants will get me up and running in 1 sec.. Embarassed )

this forum really gives me hope of finding out the truth.
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 pm

That was so sweet of you to say. Believe me I have had some hard days since June 25th but somehow you guys can always lift my spirits. I would also like to thank all of you for your love and support from all over the world. I'm honored to be here with you guys and want to thank you for making me feel apart of this great family. I love all of you even though I never met you.

And yes, I feel that in the end we will all be rewarded for this somehow.
Sending out love, peace, and light to you all. sunny
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Its trully how I feel.

See!! Spreadin the love feels good!!! Ahhhh........lalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa

I feel like a new person now!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:42 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002

I just wanna say thanks to all of you guys. Some of you I know a little... some not, but either way, we are all here for Michael and each other.
I have alot of gratitude for you guys. Some days I just get so drained and exhausted that I just want to give up and move on with only the most wonderful memories of Michael. Today I am feeling down and sad and when I come here I get a renewed inner strength. Its like Michael is here on the board "beaming" me his aura. LOL (or I just zoom over to the gold pants thread!!)
It is such a wonderful feeling to know that we all have friends around the planet that support each other in this cause. And we have never even met in person. And its because of Michael Jackson.
I love you guys and together as one mean fighting machine..we WILL get to the bottom of this chinese f**k puzzle and be rewarded in the end!!

Thanks all!!

Love,
Mary

I love ya too Mary... and I'm chinese but cannot seems to help in this F word puzzle lol...

Hugs Love and Light
~Josie~
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Thanx you for the love and support - Since His "death" - it hasn't been easy on me at all (one hell of a Emotional Rollercoaster)... but coming on here - gives me hope and love and understanding from people who believe as much I do .... and don't call me crazy or obessesed like some people I will not say.... and it's amazing that love of a wonderful man - can bring different people together and create friendships and a international family even though we don't know each other - thanxs for the love - I really feel it and we will get though chinese f**k puzzle one way or another !!!!

*Hugs for Everyone * - and * 1,000 Hugs for Michael - where he may be I love you Very Happy I love you *

EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Smiley-hug002

Thanks all!!

Love,
Mary

I love ya too Mary... and I'm chinese but cannot seems to help in this F word puzzle lol...

Hugs Love and Light
~Josie~

Doh!! Please dont be offended. Its just a term some people use to describe an impossible task..thats all. It wasnt meant to offend anyone!! LOL....Im sorry!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Doh!! Please dont be offended. Its just a term some people use to describe an impossible task..thats all. It wasnt meant to offend anyone!! LOL....Im sorry!

Shush you! I know what you mean lol... Thanks for the hugs post. Love ya and this is for you to feel better. Keep the faith. Hugs again ~Josie~
Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Marymj
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 pm

I am also very glad i met you all! It´s really cool to have people to share this passion with (as i can´t talk to anyone else because they think it´s not true anyway)..! :-)

Thank you!!
Eve.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Oh guys all this love is making me feel warm and fuzzy all over. I love you
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Awwwww what a sweet post!

I don't know what I would do without you guys somedays. You keep me going when I am feeling low and it's great to know that we are all here for each other, living in hope for Michael. He brought all us together and I think I have made some amazing friends on here!

I love you all lots and lots Very Happy *hugs*
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Thanks all!!

Love,
Mary

Aww that was so sweet Smile i have my low days too but then i come on here and feel happy again that i can share my feelings with you guys cause my family think im nuts thinking hes still alive and i cant talk to them about it, so thank all of you guys for making me feel like family Smile im glad
i joined this site, i love all of you guys cheers
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 pm

yeas, its great to have you all guys- because here we can support eachother and talk about things which we cant mention to anyone without being called crazy

*hugs*
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you Mary for such a sweet post.
I want to say thank you to you all too. I was devasted on that day and just didn't know what to do. I googled and discovered MJHD and then moved on this backup forum. Thank you so much for giving me an avenue to express myself without criticism. Most people where I am don't feel very strong about MJ and the ones I have told he's alive think I am crazy. They don't even speak to me anymore. All I can say we will see who will have the last laugh in the end. All of us will! Again thank you and God Bless you all!
Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

I just gotta spread the love again ********massive hugs*********
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:06 pm

well, I hope there will be a HUUUUUGE Michael-Jackson-Party! With him as special guest of course. Everyone in gold pants, water balloon fights, cake fights, just awesome!! :-)
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:11 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:well, I hope there will be a HUUUUUGE Michael-Jackson-Party! With him as special guest of course. Everyone in gold pants, water balloon fights, cake fights, just awesome!! :-)

That would be super awesome flower lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:well, I hope there will be a HUUUUUGE Michael-Jackson-Party! With him as special guest of course. Everyone in gold pants, water balloon fights, cake fights, just awesome!! :-)
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Shush you! I know what you mean lol... Thanks for the hugs post. Love ya and this is for you to feel better. Keep the faith. Hugs again ~Josie~
Hugs and love for EVERYONE!!!! Marymj

OMG!!! That blew me away!! (rightclicksave!)
Thank you!!
Love ya too josie!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Ok guys. Im rollin outta here til tomorrow and then I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE LOVE!! LOl

Feels good doesnt it?

See ya!!

Mary
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down