Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans

+5
juliet
andrea_garay2005
speechlessornot
Eva R
lyl
9 posters

Go down

This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans Empty This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans

Post by lyl Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:17 am

Watching this upload on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5GIF00-UfE

I was just wondering: Why didn't KO ask the audience to stop for a moment and say a prayer for Michael?
But he did ask everyone to give Michael a standing ovation!
cheers
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans Empty Re: This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans

Post by Eva R Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 am

Maybe Michael was undercover and KO wanted a standing ovation for him to see! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans Empty Re: This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans

Post by speechlessornot Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 am

Michael is USED to get the public's ovations and loves the funs' attention and love...so KO wanted to make this pleasure to his good friend. A prayer would be for a dead person...wouldn't it? This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans Icon_king
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 am

That's exactly the point!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 am

yeah, agree.... no "in memory of mj" in the film, no mention at all......I mean if he were dead I think he'd deserve that from a long friend and collaborator, don't you think?
these are great signs....
LOVE you Mike

This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans 7021_110
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks LIL for the YT link. This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans Icon_sunny
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:12 am

Do you notice how he talks about when MJ called him to say he wanted to do the "project" not the concerts or the shows. Theres no referral at all to the tragic untimely death blah blah blah its as though this movie was what it was only ever about
and they never refer to him being dead at all! Not even one single "we miss you Michael" but instead "Michael loves you"
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:16 am

Predictible from Kenny. He is our pal right? This Is It...Kenny Ortega speaks to Michael Jackson fans Icon_cheers I didnt even see the movie and I was sure that he would gonna say that. Ha!
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:32 am

I just watched the vid and Kenny brought tears to my eyes. He's the only one who really and genuinely acknowledges MJ's fans. He really is a long time friend of Michael and Michael truly trust him with his life. I do believe if there's a message from Michael to the fans, Kenny will make sure that the fans will get them. And the standing ovation for Michael to see/hear for himself that the fans are forever loving him was a great idea of Kenny.

My heart goes out to Kenny and may God bless him and protect him.

Last edited by juliet on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 am

ok,i dont know could be just "wanting" to see something here,however my take is this ,he keeps saying fron the CENTER of this IDEA,that ONE thing that hasnt changed.and UNDERSTAND what MICHAEL wanted TO SHOW YOU.ok,if it was to be a concert,and it wasnt a FINSHED project,how does he KNOW what michael WANTED TO SHOW us?total and complete?and he evens says the center of this idea,so it was a project,the center of the project,i just dont think it was concert rehearsal,i think it was regarding this footage,and there are many many messages regarding the earth conditon and love thru out the film.makes me wonder if we are missing anything else in regards to this project?i dont know its 4 in morning here so i could just have sleep in my eyes and ears too.could be reaching hahah off to work now
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 am

wow, thanks for the video Smile

This little boy...awww "Heal the world" , beautiful , thanks Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down