Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evil Side

+13
Human_nature
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJJ Love
yaya
fa
amy
Truth_or_Dare
4evermichael71
SunShine
ILuvUMoreMJ
GirlSaturday
juliet
lyl
17 posters

Go down

The Evil Side Empty The Evil Side

Post by lyl Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 am

The Evil Side of the Michael Jackson Movie
Thursday, October 15, 2009
By Editorial Staff

http://peoplemagazinedaily.com/?p=2314

SONY reportedly paid about $60 million to AEG Entertainment for the video rights and now can do whatever they want with it.

Twisted Evil

What are your last thoughts?
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

The Evil Side Empty Re: The Evil Side

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:55 am

Yes, I read about that and for whatever they will do with the movie, we're given 2 weeks to see for ourselves then probably compare the changes that will be made later. Everybody is very aware of the manipulation of the entertainment industry and for certain they will not be able to fool everybody all the time
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 am

Is this article suggesting that SONY intentionally used this pose with the subliminal devil's head message as a way to stick it to MJ after he referred to Tommy M as the devil? When people or organizations want to get a message across, they have clever and sneaky methods to do so.

After seeing the film, it is a bit disapoointing that the video rights now belong to SONY. I really want the dvd for my collection. It just pains me to give them any money after their treatment of MJ. It really does.

Maybe I can get a bootleg copy. The Evil Side Icon_cool
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:13 am

Me too GirlSaturday. I haven't bought the CD yet for that same reason. I just hate to support Sony after all MJ went through with them.

That is an interesting article, thanks for posting!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SunShine Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 am

I will have my copy of the movie this weekend.....and I have uploaded the cd too.....Sony not getting a penny from me....

KARMA (Michael) will get Sony for all they have done..
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 am

If you have special resources to get the cd and dvd, are you at liberty to share?

SunShine wrote:I will have my copy of the movie this weekend.....and I have uploaded the cd too.....Sony not getting a penny from me....

KARMA (Michael) will get Sony for all they have done..
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunShine Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 am

I have friends who have copied it for me...As soon as I get it this weekend, I plan on uploading it for anyone who wants it...
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 am

WOW! Santa Clause does exist afterall.

You are indeed a sweetheart. Thanks a million. Your gift will be greatly appreciated.

SunShine wrote:I have friends who have copied it for me...As soon as I get it this weekend, I plan on uploading it for anyone who wants it...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 am

Oh SUNSHINE, would you? Don't forget me, okay? The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_redface
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunShine Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 am

Trust in me.....this is something I want to do for everyone...Sony screwed, and is still screwing Michael...pay back time against them.
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 am

I would like it too please. Sony doesn't need my money.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:58 am

Wow, thank you!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:07 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Is this article suggesting that SONY intentionally used this pose with the subliminal devil's head message as a way to stick it to MJ after he referred to Tommy M as the devil? When people or organizations want to get a message across, they have clever and sneaky methods to do so.

After seeing the film, it is a bit disapoointing that the video rights now belong to SONY. I really want the dvd for my collection. It just pains me to give them any money after their treatment of MJ. It really does.

Maybe I can get a bootleg copy. The Evil Side Icon_cool
disturbing but why would they remind people that Michael called them out and made them look like jacka$$es tp put it mildly? He is their biggest selling artist and imo by doing this they are just reiterating the fact Michael is right about Motolla...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 am

SunShine wrote:I have friends who have copied it for me...As soon as I get it this weekend, I plan on uploading it for anyone who wants it...

I want it too if you can share! The Evil Side Icon_biggrin
Let's boycott SONY! The Evil Side Icon_cheers
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 am

The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce me me me me i want it The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce The Evil Side Icon_bounce
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

I want to download it too. Please don´t forget us Very Happy
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

I just remembered I posted something before about Sony' devious manipulation with the music industry and I can't find it. Anyway, what I wrote then was that Michael watches, studies and learns from all the past artists who have tragically given up their talents because of manipulation. and with this learning from the past, he could continue to fight for the other artists by continue living and that's where I believe he uses doubles just in case his life would be endangered. And the JUNE 25 incident was a slip up by Sony and the manipulators(NWO), thinking that they killed Michael but it was the wrong guy(planted dummy) I still do believe this and I don't have any proof but I know deep in my heart.

Michael finally put his foot down and said no to whatever dealings they have which they called the O2 Concert. Michael put his foot down and the manipulators were so scared that they would lose their money making man, that they went ahead with the promotion of O2. With the other manipulators who would want a part of the deal would help out in containing Michael-just as long as they keep their secrets under their hats and nobody will know about it. These devious people thinking that they still have control over Michael, thought of threatening Michael's life and they would do something drastic as they can't control Michael anymore.  Michael's getting wiser and wiser because he's learning from all the past mistakes of the others, that he anticipated their moves and he had to escape by using this hoax.

The media(print and visuals), medical department, legal and justice department, music/entertaiment industry, political department and the theological dapartment are all under one control. And they have been offended and insulted by Michael's humanitarian deeds, exposing them through his music, so they needed to do damage control-get rid of the problem. But Michael is always one step ahead of them and there are a lot of people who are aware of the NEW WORL ORDER - CONTROL that they are helping Michael. When the time is right and safe, they will let people know the real truth. The good always wins and I believe that Michael has a major role in saving mankind.

I have been posting more or less the same things, this is the nth time and if I have to explain again and again I will
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:35 am

juliet wrote:I just remembered I posted something before about Sony' devious manipulation with the music industry and I can't find it. Anyway, what I wrote then was that Michael watches, studies and learns from all the past artists who have tragically given up their talents because of manipulation. and with this learning from the past, he could continue to fight for the other artists by continue living and that's where I believe he uses doubles just in case his life would be endangered. And the JUNE 25 incident was a slip up by Sony and the manipulators(NWO), thinking that they killed Michael but it was the wrong guy(planted dummy) I still do believe this and I don't have any proof but I know deep in my heart.

Michael finally put his foot down and said no to whatever dealings they have which they called the O2 Concert. Michael put his foot down and the manipulators were so scared that they would lose their money making man, that they went ahead with the promotion of O2. With the other manipulators who would want a part of the deal would help out in containing Michael-just as long as they keep their secrets under their hats and nobody will know about it. These devious people thinking that they still have control over Michael, thought of threatening Michael's life and they would do something drastic as they can't control Michael anymore.  Michael's getting wiser and wiser because he's learning from all the past mistakes of the others, that he anticipated their moves and he had to escape by using this hoax.

The media(print and visuals), medical department, legal and justice department, music/entertaiment industry, political department and the theological dapartment are all under one control. And they have been offended and insulted by Michael's humanitarian deeds, exposing them through his music, so they needed to do damage control-get rid of the problem. But Michael is always one step ahead of them and there are a lot of people who are aware of the NEW WORL ORDER - CONTROL that they are helping Michael. When the time is right and safe, they will let people know the real truth. The good always wins and I believe that Michael has a major role in saving mankind.

I have been posting more or less the same things, this is the nth time and if I have to explain again and again I will

I know how powerful the NWO is and I know how high in the US Government it goes. Ask yourself this..how does someone with little to know experience go from a junior senator to running the country in less than 4 years. Either he's dirty or connected..or both..The NWO do control everything..the media (especially the left wing side but the right too) To go back to the autopsy thread for a minute..the guy that wrote the article is connected to those who want to hurt Michael..smell a motive for the story he wrote?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 am

that's so nice of you!! i saw it the other night but i wanna see it again and i haven't been able to find it online yet. i definitely would love a copy!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 am

So is the guy who wrote the article alerting us to some sort of smear campaign that SONY will wage against MJ now that he is gone? If so, then isn't he being counter-productive by warning us in advance? It would make more sense for the bad people to catch us off guard. Perhaps, I have misunderstood your message.

4evermichael71 wrote:
juliet wrote:I just remembered I posted something before about Sony' devious manipulation with the music industry and I can't find it. Anyway, what I wrote then was that Michael watches, studies and learns from all the past artists who have tragically given up their talents because of manipulation. and with this learning from the past, he could continue to fight for the other artists by continue living and that's where I believe he uses doubles just in case his life would be endangered. And the JUNE 25 incident was a slip up by Sony and the manipulators(NWO), thinking that they killed Michael but it was the wrong guy(planted dummy) I still do believe this and I don't have any proof but I know deep in my heart.

I know how powerful the NWO is and I know how high in the US Government it goes. Ask yourself this..how does someone with little to know experience go from a junior senator to running the country in less than 4 years. Either he's dirty or connected..or both..The NWO do control everything..the media (especially the left wing side but the right too) To go back to the autopsy thread for a minute..the guy that wrote the article is connected to those who want to hurt Michael..smell a motive for the story he wrote?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

what about the autopsy thread?? cuz i just saw on my facebook that an autopsy photo is gonna be leaked. but i can't help but wonder if it's a joke for halloween purposes.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 am

Me too please.
mjjlove@abslove.com
THANKS a MILLION!

And I just read this article and how very disgusting if this is what they did.
I pray to GOD Mj is alive and has a PLAN to ROAST all of their asses in DUE TIME!
THEY ARE THE WORST EVER.
I will never buy a SONY camera again, No laptops, no mp3 players.
FORK SONY! BAD BAD BAD!!!
IF ALL OF US MICHAEL JACKSON FANS REALLY TOOK A STAND TO DO THIS, IT WOULD MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE TO THEIR NUMBERS>
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN YALL!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 am

yaya wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

what about the autopsy thread?? cuz i just saw on my facebook that an autopsy photo is gonna be leaked. but i can't help but wonder if it's a joke for halloween purposes.
I don't know what is going to happen, there are fakes out there already and have been for months. It was just my rambling again. The guy that wrote the article's credibility is tainted by past stories. That's all I meant..basically be careful.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 am

I´d love a copy too please, if I may The Evil Side Icon_smile
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 am

Yes, they're all connected to one string. As far as history will take us, you must remember presidents were/are chosen because they are easily manipulated. But the evil order miscalculated God's creation of Man that deep inside a Man, love is rooted and love is the reason for our being, so there will come a point in man's life, no matter how grave their wrong deeds are, the goodness will always win.

Why are most of the presidents assasinated? Damage Control. NWO comes all the way from Abraham Lincoln's time. They(NWO) thought that they had Abe controlled with the war but his conscience came in and said that there must be a place for everybody - so damage control. They henpicked who is to be in the presidential seat. And all those who got their heart and conscience in place got eliminated like Malcom X, Martin Luther King, JFK, RK.

There's this misconception about the Devil and the AntiChrist in relation to the ruler of the country. Every time there's a president, people would say that he is the anti-Christ until the next president takes over and another Anti-Christ. Actually the presidents are just puppets to carry on the works of the Devil and the Roman Catholic Church has been infiltrated which we call the apostasy. The Roman Catholic Church is the strongest power in the world. If evil will be able to control from the inside without the people knowing, the changes in the different religions which are causing so much conflict nowadays is leading to the Merging of the Stae and the Church, which is very bad. The Church is never to be mixed with politics.

But the Encyclical Letter has been signed by the Pope and agreed with President Obama, which all happened at the time when all eyes were on JUNE 25 the supposed death of Michael Jackson. That is the truth. That's why I mentioned before that whoever is the president/Pope we should always opray for them as to keep them from evil influences and dangers.

Sorry for the long post but everything is connected and if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask (PM me)
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:07 am

My primary interest in the SONY and MJ relationship stems back to his conflict with Tommy M. I have long suspected that Tommy was replaced to shift negative attention away from the record label . I believe that he continued to pull strings since he is quite a powerful force in the music industry. Now that MJ is gone, I am following how SONY treats MJ. They really do have to walk a fine line. It is not good to trash "dead" people. It could be corporate suicide if they make themselves out to be such villians especially since MJ is being embraced by so many once again.

juliet wrote:Yes, they're all connected to one string. As far as history will take us, you must remember presidents were/are chosen because they are easily manipulated. But the evil order miscalculated God's creation of Man that deep inside a Man, love is rooted and love is the reason for our being, so there will come a point in man's life, no matter how grave their wrong deeds are, the goodness will always win.

Why are most of the presidents assasinated? Damage Control. NWO comes all the way from Abraham Lincoln's time. They(NWO) thought that they had Abe controlled with the war but his conscience came in and said that there must be a place for everybody - so damage control. They henpicked who is to be in the presidential seat. And all those who got their heart and conscience in place got eliminated like Malcom X, Martin Luther King, JFK, RK.

There's this misconception about the Devil and the AntiChrist in relation to the ruler of the country. Every time there's a president, people would say that he is the anti-Christ until the next president takes over and another Anti-Christ. Actually the presidents are just puppets to carry on the works of the Devil and the Roman Catholic Church has been infiltrated which we call the apostasy. The Roman Catholic Church is the strongest power in the world. If evil will be able to control from the inside without the people knowing, the changes in the different religions which are causing so much conflict nowadays is leading to the Merging of the Stae and the Church, which is very bad. The Church is never to be mixed with politics.

But the Encyclical Letter has been signed by the Pope and agreed with President Obama, which all happened at the time when all eyes were on JUNE 25 the supposed death of Michael Jackson. That is the truth. That's why I mentioned before that whoever is the president/Pope we should always opray for them as to keep them from evil influences and dangers.

Sorry for the long post but everything is connected and if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask (PM me)
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:11 am

juliet wrote:Yes, they're all connected to one string. As far as history will take us, you must remember presidents were/are chosen because they are easily manipulated. But the evil order miscalculated God's creation of Man that deep inside a Man, love is rooted and love is the reason for our being, so there will come a point in man's life, no matter how grave their wrong deeds are, the goodness will always win.

i agree with you!!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 am

GIRLSATURDAY, I said that Michael finally put his foot down and said no to the manipulations by Sony.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:20 am

Agreed!

I am just keeping a watchful eye on how they treat his legacy now that he is not around to defend himself. The Evil Side article suggests that they have some subliminal messaging up their sleeve and some shady plans as they move forward to promote the dvd that they have full rights to. SONY will earn a ton of money from the dvd sales.

juliet wrote:GIRLSATURDAY, I said that Michael finally put his foot down and said no to the manipulations by Sony.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

They have their schemes up, down, sideways and whichever way just to make their millions.

Thanks GIRLSATURDAY for your thoughts The Evil Side Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 am

me too, for a copy please Smile Thank you very much !!! Smile The Evil Side Herz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 am

memememememememeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I want a copy too!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

@lyle, a most interesting article. SO if I understand this correctly the estate gets 90% of the TII movie profits but Sony/AEG get everything on the dvd sales? The Evil Side Confused

@sunshine, please put me on the list as well. I certainly don't want to put more $$ in Sony's pockets either. thanks The Evil Side Icon_bounce
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by SunShine Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am

WOW...ok, when I get it this weekend, and wwill make a post, and everyone can say who wants it, and I will get it to you....NO COST
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks again sweetie. The Evil Side Icon_biggrin

After my revelation about SONY, you know that my blood is boiling over them right about now.

SunShine wrote:WOW...ok, when I get it this weekend, and wwill make a post, and everyone can say who wants it, and I will get it to you....NO COST
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:40 am

isnt the money going to michaels estate?
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 am

The movie is produced by AEG and The Michael Jackson Company. IMO the only thing AEG could have sold was their share. Most of the profits go to Michael's estate. And remember they said at the beginning that the footage was meant to be in Michael's personal archive. it was Michael...L.O.V.E or **mj** on the LKL one day (unfortunately i can't remember when but maybe you know if you follow LKL) and he said something along these lines. if the footage was MJ's how did AEG make the movie...
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down