Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
EarthAngel90
lonelynation
amy
Banessa
missyoumuch
MJonMyMind
anotherpartofme
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Ilovemjstill
maria-c
Sweet1
Eva R
Butterfly J
4evermichael71
Harleyblonde
iMISSYOUMJ
acha-oooooooooo
21 posters

Go down

newbie Empty newbie

Post by acha-oooooooooo Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:52 am

Hi every one! I'm Maria and I've been browsing this forum since July. newbie Icon_clown

I died after MJ, I can't eat and I can't sleep. I found myself in front of the internet digging up some information telling that he is still alive because that's what I want to believe. Then finally, I came across different forums of Michael Jackson.

Jonellstar from YouTube did a great investigation about MJ's death hoax and I was 100% sure he is still alive.... newbie Icon_cheers

I've been reading some threads and comments here and I it makes me feel like I belong. Some MJ fans really believes he's gone, I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes he is still alive....

Being new here, I'm still learning everything, so I hope somebody could help me.. newbie Icon_biggrin I'm sure I'm going to love being here. newbie Icon_bounce
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

newbie Empty Re: newbie

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:56 am

Hello Maria glad that you joined us with the investigation! Welcome to the forum btw! newbie Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:00 am

Hi Maria and a very warm welcome. I can guarantee you will love being here and is truly enlightening to know there are more "believers" out there.
newbie Icon_flower newbie Icon_flower newbie Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 am

Welcome Maria flower I'm very happy we have another believer in our family Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 am

Hello Maria, sure you´re going to love being here! newbie Icon_biggrin
L.O.V.E. newbie Icon_flower
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:46 am

welcome!! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:58 am

Welcome Maria,
Glad to have you amongst us! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am

Welcome to the forum friend, almost you have my name

"The most terrible of the feelings is to have the feeling os the lost hope"
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 am

Welcome to the forum,

I Hope that you enjoy yourself and have a really good time. It is always nice to have a new member to the Mjkit family.
newbie Icon_biggrin
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 am

Hey Maria!

Welcome to The Club!!

Hope you have fun here and I'll see you on the boards!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 am

Hi Maria! Welcome to the forum flower
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

newbie Empty He is alive!

Post by skipabea Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm

I know he is alive at his memorial in the song hold me he always says in my fear and that he said in my fears. There is just to much evidence pointing to him being alive praise God... I felt the same way to, I did not want to eat or do anything, I was in this awful funk! Then I was surfing the net I came accross Jonell star and he made since. I saw the old man in the fedora and I thought, he is alive and I got chills. I bet a.e.g threatend him, I saw a video on Sunday and it showed a newspaper clipping where he had said if he does not do the 50 concerts a.e.g. would kill him. First of all, that was mean and nasty.. How are you going to tell a man 10 concerts, and then while they sleep you bump it up.. Shame on them, shame! I know Michael could have done the 10, and I am certain he wanted to but lets get real people. He is 50! He has not performed because he was being one awesome father! He wants to show his kids what he does well and they try to destroy him... That is just horrible! So I am sure he is in hiding for a while.. I hope everything is spectacular for him! I think that Michael, if he wanted to should have been able to maybe do a tour called 10 at a time. We wall of us would have understood if he could not have done it. I would never ask for my ticket money back either. I love him sooo much! I have been on a couple of other sites to and I am so sick of people calling him wacko, I am tired of it! He is not at all.. He is amazing and awesome and just a big kid at heart. Not a thing wrong with that at all ever. He relates to children dah he never had a child hood. I get so mad at people. Unless you got something nice to say about Michael then just sush it up fast! newbie Icon_geek He is hot he is amazing and he is the sweetest most loving man ever! Just leave him alone... Can I get an amen newbie Icon_cool
skipabea

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm

skipabea wrote:I know he is alive at his memorial in the song hold me he always says in my fear and that he said in my fears. There is just to much evidence pointing to him being alive praise God... I felt the same way to, I did not want to eat or do anything, I was in this awful funk! Then I was surfing the net I came accross Jonell star and he made since. I saw the old man in the fedora and I thought, he is alive and I got chills. I bet a.e.g threatend him, I saw a video on Sunday and it showed a newspaper clipping where he had said if he does not do the 50 concerts a.e.g. would kill him. First of all, that was mean and nasty.. How are you going to tell a man 10 concerts, and then while they sleep you bump it up.. Shame on them, shame! I know Michael could have done the 10, and I am certain he wanted to but lets get real people. He is 50! He has not performed because he was being one awesome father! He wants to show his kids what he does well and they try to destroy him... That is just horrible! So I am sure he is in hiding for a while.. I hope everything is spectacular for him! I think that Michael, if he wanted to should have been able to maybe do a tour called 10 at a time. We wall of us would have understood if he could not have done it. I would never ask for my ticket money back either. I love him sooo much! I have been on a couple of other sites to and I am so sick of people calling him wacko, I am tired of it! He is not at all.. He is amazing and awesome and just a big kid at heart. Not a thing wrong with that at all ever. He relates to children dah he never had a child hood. I get so mad at people. Unless you got something nice to say about Michael then just sush it up fast! newbie Icon_geek He is hot he is amazing and he is the sweetest most loving man ever! Just leave him alone... Can I get an amen newbie Icon_cool

Im quoting what you said about a threat to kill MJ by AEG if he didnt MJ didnt do the 50 shows
Do you still have the video for that? I ask becasue thats a very important piece of Information!!

Please can you post this video on this forum Thanks newbie Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 am

welcome!! newbie Herz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 am

welcome to the forum Very Happy
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 am

Hello Maria! Welcome to this family of believers Smile I am glad you decided to join and I hope you feel comfortable with all of us! Keep the faith and don't stop dreaming nothing is impossible Smile If you need help feel free to send a PM to any of us.
LOVE ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 am

newbie Icon_cheers welcome to the forum newbie Icon_cheers newbie Herz
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 am

Welcome!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome 2 The Forum ... you will love it here !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by acha-oooooooooo Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 am

Thanks a lot guys for your warm welcome! I can feel it and I am flattered...

Wherever MJ is, I'm coming with him..... everywhere...anywhere including this forum .. newbie Icon_biggrin

I love him endlessly, He's such an angel to me and I believe he is enjoying now wherever he may be... and he deserves it....

I know he is still alive and hanging somewhere disguising..

Lot's of people already had shared their testimony of seeing MJ somewhere else, maybe some is true, but some are not.. If I were to fake my death, surely I won't go out showing my face to everyone wearing my trademarks. Of course I would disguise differently.. MJ is a two way genius not thinking that...

I bet 7 years from now people are gonna be analyzing the lyrics to "Morphine" and saying "see, he said 'heart attack.' he was trying to tell us what was gonna happen! MJ's favorite number was 7... he released 7 studio albums... he 'died' when Blanket was 7... there are 5 new tracks on Blood On The Dance Floor, Morphine was track 2... 5+2 = 7 newbie Eek!!!!!!! HE'S ALIVE"

The only rational explanation is that all the 7 references are about how he'll make his comeback in 7 years (the statute of limitations where you can't be prosecuted for faking your death)... MJ 2016!!!
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 am

Welcome Maria
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 am

i found some clue.In Thriller video in the movie is Napoleon uniform.So...i check and guess !The two Emperors met at Tilsit on 25 June 1807. .Alexander I and Napoleon signed the Treaty of Tilsit on 7 July 1807 .WOOOOOOOW!And 1+8+7=16 ,1+6=7,And Tilsit sound like this is it ?what you think?
From Romania LOVE MICHAEL !
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ibsg4u Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 am

Hello & Welcome newbie Icon_biggrin
ibsg4u