Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT

+10
SmoothCriminal
tis_ruthy
EarthAngel90
bec
Give.In.To.Me
mjthelegendlives
SeeingClues
Rach
aamj07
Sophie M.
14 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT Empty Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT

Post by Sophie M. Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi guys, i've been following this website for quite a while and noticed you were discussing about the "old man" being MJ. So today when I was at the gym i picked up a magazine, and while I was reading it I noticed a picture of MJ in the magazine when he was rehearsing on June 23, wearing the same hat as the old man!!!! The picture is in OK! magazine and it was published in the week of July 20, 2009. I'm attaching the pic, so do take a look. I'm not saying that because MJ owns the same hat as that old man, the old man is him. I just wanted to share the fact that the old man and MJ both have the same hats. Also I was wondering if anyone could zoom into the hands of the old man, because from what I remember Michael had close to brown fingernails.
Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT MJ
Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT Mjoldman
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT Empty Re: Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:20 pm

OMG, I knew they were similar but DAMN...that looks like the exact same hat!!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT Empty Re: Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:23 pm

La Toya has one as well. Maybe they shared it?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

thanks for posting them both together...I had been thinking they were the same...
you know how his brother said that MJ's shoes gave him away when he was in disguise? Well, this time THE HAT gives it away.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm

good job, Sophie...yes, they are very similar, if not the same.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm

They are similar but the hat MJ is wearing has a wider brim and thicker black band than the old dude, Also I MJHD has a post of an article from a few years back(2006 or 2007)using that picture of MJ.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 pm

G.I.T.M. is correct. Hat Man's brim and band is narrower. It's like the "lite" version of MJ's hat Razz
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Same Design , but Michael in the Performance ... his Hat is wide - brim ,
the old man's hat is light and smaller .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by tis_ruthy Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi, all. Remember that you tube video i made, the old man in disguise. Well someone messaged me saying why did i take that pic of russian forum and not give them credit for it either. I thought pic was made by someone on these forums lol and now im in trouble. I noticed that man a while ago though ive got a blog about him on 1st aug and i could find all those pics off net its just i used that one because i couldnt be bothered to photoshop lol
tis_ruthy
tis_ruthy

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

lol that hat seems to get around alot, I agree with earthangel90 They look similar but i dont think they are the same hat .
lol maybe the hatman wore that hat as a clue
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm

That hat is such a whore lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Smelly wrote:That hat is such a whore lol!

Lmao i agree lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

I believe the old man in the hat at the Memorial Service was indeed MJ after it was brought to our attention. What led me to this conclusion you ask? I watched the movie Ghost. MJ played the Mayor of the town which led the crowd to the mansion to run MJ out of town. I didn't know that was MJ until I saw the credits. Who's to say Stan Winston didn't diguise him again unrecognizably so he could attend his own service. Did anyone think it was odd when Marlon made that comment about MJ being in diguise but he could always tell it was him? Again! I said before look at the children. They were in no way mourning. Yep! that old man was MJ. Watch Ghost again and see how it could have been possible. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Do you think it's the angle of the pictures that is making the hats look slightly different? In the pic of MJ, we are looking straight on at his hat & the brim is kind of flipped up on the sides which could make it look wider. With hat man we are looking DOWN at his hat, maybe that is making the brim look more narrow as well as the black band? Just a thought...?
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie M. Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

aamj07 wrote:Do you think it's the angle of the pictures that is making the hats look slightly different? In the pic of MJ, we are looking straight on at his hat & the brim is kind of flipped up on the sides which could make it look wider. With hat man we are looking DOWN at his hat, maybe that is making the brim look more narrow as well as the black band? Just a thought...?

I agree with you. I believe that the angle of the pic definitely makes a diff. Take alook at this:

If you were to compare the following two hats:
Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT Hat4-1

One could argue that the two hats are different. The first hat seems to have band compared to the second hat. Also the second hat seems to have a bit of scrunched/creased up band compared to the first hat which seems pretty smooth and without any form of crease.

Now take a look at this pic:
Michael Jackson has the SAME hat as the "Old Man"-CHECK THIS OUT Hat2

It's pretty clear that both hats are the same. Audrina Patridge had worn this hat on July 9, 2009 at Echo Nightclub in hollywood.

The angle by which a picture is taken plays a huge role in determining things, as taking a pic from one angle may reveal something, while the other may tell a completely different story.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm

aamj07,
I don't believe MJ would wear the exact same hat his double wore for the reheasals. The whole point in him showing up was to be unrecognizable to his fans. Everything isn't going to be obvious to the average person only those who look a little closer. His true Fans! IMO, I am not looking at the brim, the width, black band, angle or anything like that. It's the similarities that was noticed about the two not that it would be the same hat. I am soley looking at this mysterious man who showed up at MJ's Memorial who left before the service ended for whatever reason. That quite frankly no one pondered about. His brother Marlon making an off comment about MJ and disguises that no one paid attention to. Clearly, this wasn't the forum for that kind of comment. This thread was on MJDH forum before it went down earlier this month. That question was posed then and everyone came to the consensus that it was highly probable that the old man was MJ in diguise. I know I believed so. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Sorry for my delayed response on this guys, I'm just catching up on all the threads for the first time since last night.

I don't know what to think about the hat, but I agree with you Sweet1...I guess maybe the point isn't to analyze the hat specifically, but to take it as a subtle "hint" along with the other odd things that happened at the memorial. Regardless if it's the same hat or not, I definitely think there is a strong possibility that the hat man is MJ in disguise.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Oh, and Sophie M...those are great pics to show how the hat could look different from certain angles. Thanks for posting those to help demonstrate my theory..lol!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 pm

I think the hats are the same. The clue was there for those who were paying attention...
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Sure, this is for a "Smooth criminal" Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down