Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please don't let things get you down!

+4
Smelly
mjlmpicons
dontmakeitfactual
Rach
8 posters

Go down

Please don't let things get you down! Empty Please don't let things get you down!

Post by Rach Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am

Hey Guys,

I have been lurking on MJHD today and I know a lot of you are dual members here and there so I just wanted to add something.

There has been a lot of rucas on MJHD about an autopsy photo that may or may not be the real one, and lots of people have gotten very upset and started to lose hope. I just wanted to say to the members on here: please don't let this deter you! I know when things like this come to light we more often than not tend to believe it and start to forget everything that has come to light over the past 4 months.

There is a reason why we all come to this forum, and that is because we believe Michael is alive. Something is bringing us back, so deep down we must truly believe. What we have to remember is that to the rest of the world Michael is gone so of course reports about autopsy photos are going to come out. It would be odd if they didn't. The coroner's office HAS to state that a autopsy took place beause the "death" was so quick. That doesn't mean it's true and it certainly doesn't prove that an autopsy picture exists!

If at any point you do feel your hope wavering take a look back at all of the inconsistencies in this case or better yet, get up and go for a walk and get some fresh air. Spend some time in the "real world" because I know all too well what spending an obscene amount of time in cyberworld can do to you. Oh and remember this, if there was a real autopsy picture it would be all over the news and media by now. Believe me, something of this magnitude cannot be kept under wraps. Look at the leaked TMZ Rihanna photo and that was reportedly under lock and key as well.

Plus, you can't perform an autopsy on a person who is still alive Wink

Hopefully the above has stopped some of you from losing hope, but if not maybe this will do the trick!

I L.O.V.A. you all Smile

Rach xoxo

Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Please don't let things get you down! Empty Re: Please don't let things get you down!

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 am

Thank you Rach. Wise words Please don't let things get you down! Icon_smile
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Please don't let things get you down! Empty Re: Please don't let things get you down!

Post by mjlmpicons Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank You Rachel for being the voice of reason (again). I guess we all have to remember to consider the source when things like this come up. The source of this leaked autopsy photo is questionable and it was leaked to a restaurant owner or someone that is not in the media ????? red flag right there. If this photo was legit, the person who took it would be in a position to make lots of money, so leaking it to random person does not make sense. Also if there was any truth to this photo, I would imagine that some of the larger networks would have jumped at the chance to report this, and I haven't seen this. Yet another person trying to throw everyone off from what we already know. Continued luck to everyone at spotting the clues and getting closer to the truth. We are being tested, but our resolve cannot be shaken.

Do it with the L.O.V.E. Please don't let things get you down! Herz

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Please don't let things get you down! Icon_wink
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Please don't let things get you down! Icon_razz Please don't let things get you down! Icon_biggrin Please don't let things get you down! Icon_wink
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm

You're right Rach. and I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up about that photo! It was debunked like two months ago! It seems like people have forgotten.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:You're right Rach. and I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up about that photo! It was debunked like two months ago! It seems like people have forgotten.

Sometimes we let our heart rule or head and when we see things that shock and scare us it's easy to forget what we have found out within the last 4 months.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks for the wise words Rach and you're so right, we need to remember all we've discovered in the past 4 months, the inconsistencies, contradictions, lies etc etc...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Rach, I lova you! Wink
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down