Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ - Midknight?

2 posters

Go down

MJ - Midknight? Empty MJ - Midknight?

Post by lonelynation Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:16 pm

This is from Perez..
I immediately thought of Minightmlk.. I know it's not spelt the same, but I thought it was interesting..

But while his cinematic achievements previously peaked with The Wiz, it doesn't mean that Michael Jackson didn't have ambitions for bigger film projects in the future. Director and friend Kenny Ortega recently explained that Michael had some amazing ideas for feature films, including a full length version of Thriller.

Says Ortega:

“He told me he wanted to create a partnership with me to do films. We were talking about doing Legs Diamond. And we were talking about doing a full-length, 3-D feature of Thriller. ”

Amy Pascal, co-chairman of Sony Pictures, also recalls sitting down with Michael to discuss a number of projects for him, including musical fantasy film called Midknight with Batman production designer Anton Furst (sadly, his suicide brought that idea to halt) and a remake of Red Shoes, a British musical based on the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale about a "ballet dancer whose compulsion to dance ultimately destroys any hope she once had of a normal life, leading to her tragic death."

Sound eerily familiar, huh?

If nothing else, we would love to see them put the original Thriller into 3D! That would be amazing!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

MJ - Midknight? Empty Re: MJ - Midknight?

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm

wow that is weird!
Wow A thriller 3D!!! COOOOOOL!!! Very Happy
I really think that in the future were going to get movies of Michael! (after his comeback Wink )
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum