Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal.

+13
anotherpartofme
dancer1792
neverlandprincess
Harleyblonde
city.gal1
maria-c
MJFOREVER
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
Eva R
Rach
ishealive
WhozBad87
17 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Empty Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal.

Post by WhozBad87 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:22 pm

I do believe that this "death" is not real. The film was great. It was his dream to make a film...and he succeeded in that. There were so many clues. I am here to see if anyone saw what I saw....thank you.
WhozBad87
WhozBad87

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Empty Re: Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal.

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Welcome to the funhouse Whozbad87, you're in good company here!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Empty Re: Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal.

Post by Rach Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Welcome to the forum WhozBad87 Smile

Looking forward to reading what you saw during the movie!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 pm

welcome!
yes you saw the same what we saw! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Welcome Whozbad87,
If you want to see everyone's else's opinions on the movie look on the topics. There is some good insights for you to read. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. ASSC50480
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile

Annie your back lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Welcome on board, and to support the faith
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:41 pm

@Whozbad -- Welcome!

@Annie -- Love your post. LOL I feel like I'm in the nuthouse sometimes my head is spinning so! Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_exclaim
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by WhozBad87 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank you for the welcoming! I downloaded the movie today...after seeing it in theatres and being so concentrated on the performance part...i decided I had to look into it more.
WhozBad87
WhozBad87

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi and a very warm welcome.
Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_flower Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_flower Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:Annie your back lol!

"Because I'm BACK, I'm BACK, really really BACK. And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again, Who's BACK?"
Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_geek

Just for a bit though, got a terrible work week ahead of me! Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_cyclops

PS: This is NOT a double entendre. I'm not "BACK" the member who posted cryptic messages some years ago. Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:02 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
@Annie -- Love your post. LOL I feel like I'm in the nuthouse sometimes my head is spinning so! Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_exclaim

We are all in the nuthouse. The secret is to embrace our insanity and work from there. Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:06 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:Annie your back lol!

"Because I'm BACK, I'm BACK, really really BACK. And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again, Who's BACK?"
Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_geek

Just for a bit though, got a terrible work week ahead of me! Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_cyclops

PS: This is NOT a double entendre. I'm not "BACK" the member who posted cryptic messages some years ago. Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_razz
lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 pm

welcome the most obsessed "fan" forum there is
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum Whozbad87. Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_smile
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Welcome to the forum WhozBad87 flower Enjoy
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 am

I found some clue.In Thriller video in the movie is Napoleon uniform.So...i check and guess !The two Emperors met at Tilsit on 25 June 1807. .Alexander I and Napoleon signed the Treaty of Tilsit on 7 July 1807 .WOOOOOOOW!And 1+8+7=16 ,1+6=7 and Tilsit?This is it?Peace?
Michael ,the GENIUS! ! !
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ibsg4u Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 am

Hello ! Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_biggrin
What are the clues you found in the movies ?
ibsg4u
ibsg4u
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-03
Leeftijd : 40

http://jackson-this-is-it.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:33 am

welcome to this forum Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_biggrin Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_cheers
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 am

Welcome to the forum WhozBad87 flower Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Herz Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_cheers Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_cheers Hello, I'm new to the blog...and I also believe this is surreal. Icon_cheers
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down