MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Michael's passport
[url=https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/Surfing_The_Chaos/mjpassport.jpg]https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/Surfing_The_Chaos/mjpassport.jpg



Okay I need some help here please members!!!! Im hoping Ive just found a Major clue!!!!

Okay I have a question for the people of the USA


If you look at those 2 passport pics , you will notice something VERY IMPORTANT!!!!![/url]

That is........ The passport numbers DONT MATCH!!!!!!!!!


Now in Australia..it dosent matter if you change your name, change your looks

or anything you will ALWAYS!!!!!! have the same passport number!!!!

ITs like your SS number.....that NEVER changes!!!!

Looking at these 2 passports id have to say its TWO different identities for


2 completley different people.. There is NO WAY a person can ever change their passport number.



in Australia and I would have thought that would be the same in the USA

So this is telling me Houston We Have a PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:39 pm

hey sorry guys! I have a passport with 2 different passport numbers. When I changed from the old to new passport. The new passport is biometric.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Rach on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 pm

I believe that your passport number changes for security reasons every time you renew it, or if you lose it.

If it didn't multiple people could forge your passport and pass it off as their own.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Rach wrote:I believe that your passport number changes for security reasons every time you renew it, or if you lose it.

If it didn't multiple people could forge your passport and pass it off as their own.

Wow that is really strange then, becasue passports here are like birth certifecates

you always have the same number when your given a new one!!! (like renewing I mean) MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_sad

Oh well I was wrong sorry!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Good point. I cannot help with the numbers as I am British but what caught my eye was the dates. The first one was dated 87 until 97, that's fine-a 10 year passport which is the same as we have in the UK. The second passport is dated 93 until 03 which is also a 10 year one. Why did he have to renew it in 93 and not wait until 97? Did he lose it? If this is the case I find it hard to believe as he would have a safe etc in his home and security would be the best and of a high standard and I cannot imagine him losing it outside as it would surely be found and he is the most famous guy on the planet, everyone knows who he is and he would surely give a reward and he would definitely send a thank-you message or gift, everyone knows he was sweet and thoughtful. I find this very strange. What do you guys think?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Rach on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:52 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:Wow that is really strange then, becasue passports here are like birth certifecates

you always have the same number when your given a new one!!! (like renewing I mean) MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_sad

Oh well I was wrong sorry!!

You don't have to apologise!

I'm not from the US, I am from the UK and I know this is the practice over here so it could be different in the US. I just googled it and it came up with the answer that I gave you. I will have a look into it some more though because you could be onto something Smile
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Rach wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:Wow that is really strange then, becasue passports here are like birth certifecates

you always have the same number when your given a new one!!! (like renewing I mean) MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_sad

Oh well I was wrong sorry!!

You don't have to apologise!

I'm not from the US, I am from the UK and I know this is the practice over here so it could be different in the US. I just googled it and it came up with the answer that I gave you. I will have a look into it some more though because you could be onto something Smile

Thankyou..and also look real hard at those pics!!! facial looks and structure are quiet different also
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

i am in us and would love to help however i dont even OWN a passport,never applied for one so i dont know,but wouldnt that be great if thats how it is?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:12 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i am in us and would love to help however i dont even OWN a passport,never applied for one so i dont know,but wouldnt that be great if thats how it is?

IT WOULD BE A BLOODY MIRICALE BIG TIME!!!!

This really needs to be followed up Im sure!!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_king
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by IndonesianGirl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:12 pm

um .. the sign is very different .. i always use same sign for legal document ...
pasport, etc ...

and the photo ..
very very different ... Rolling Eyes
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:17 pm

I think we can safely disregard the photo's as they are both clearly Michael. He changed a lot over the years.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by IndonesianGirl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I think we can safely disregard the photo's as they are both clearly Michael. He changed a lot over the years.

ah okay ..
but how about the signature ??
changed every years too ????
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm

my signature does change! a little somehow, the curve the strokes. Not every single of my signatures are exactly the same, but they are smiliar
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Rach on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm

@ IndonesianGirl

Michael's signature was often different. Here are four variations of it. I know from time to time mine changes as well depending on what I am doing, if I am in a rush etc etc.

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue 609pxmichaeljacksonsignl

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue 41583521db

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Michaeljackson2j

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Michaeljacksonyellowshi
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by fa on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:42 pm

MJ has at least 3 oficial signatures.All of them are registered, if you take a look at his contracts you will see it.
So I see no problem about the signature.
About facial traces - he changed so much. Just remember he has vitiligo, made cosmetic sugeries in his nose and chin. So nothing that strange too.
About dates: he said in moonwalk that sometimes thigs of him were stolen. Maybe somebody stole his passport, so he had to take another one before the validation has expired. But I think that the real reason to change was because of a change in international documentation pathern. And all coonrties had to adjust to this new format. I think this change had ocurred in the 90´s.
Can any US person say if this information matches?

But there is one thing weird here.
Passport name is Michael JOE Jackson. And death certificate is Michael JOSEPH Jackson.
But I think there is already a thread discussing it.
cheers
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Rach wrote:@ IndonesianGirl

Michael's signature was often different. Here are four variations of it. I know from time to time mine changes as well depending on what I am doing, if I am in a rush etc etc.

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue 609pxmichaeljacksonsignl

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue 41583521db

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Michaeljackson2j

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Michaeljacksonyellowshi

Rach..These sigs bother me to some extent!! Looking closer at these i see a complete
change in most of the signatures!! Im have my thinking cap on lmao

Would and could it be maybe possible doubles etc etc have also penned MJs name
in the past for personal reasons only known to MJ

Im no writing expert BUT!!! something is amiss !!!!

May I ask where those sigs are from?
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Rach on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:52 pm

I googled them and they came up from there so I didn't get them off any official site. They could well be fakes but if we are going down this route, the passports could be fakes as well. We have to ask ourselves: Just who is leaking this stuff?

The internet is a marvelous thing but there is also a lot of opportunity to mess with people and create illusions that don't really exist.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Rach wrote:I googled them and they came up from there so I didn't get them off any official site. They could well be fakes but if we are going down this route, the passports could be fakes as well. We have to ask ourselves: Just who is leaking this stuff?

The internet is a marvelous thing but there is also a lot of opportunity to mess with people and create illusions that don't really exist.

Spot on Rach....my point exactley!!! Those sigs, passports seem way off

Call it a hunch if you like...Are we looking at 2 MJS????
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Rach on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:00 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:Spot on Rach....my point exactley!!! Those sigs, passports seem way off

Call it a hunch if you like...Are we looking at 2 MJS????

I have always believed Michael used doubles so in that respect, yes there could be 2 Michael's.

However I don't think recent theories about Michael having a twin are true, but I won't get into that here. In the case of the passports I think both are Michael. It's no secret he had plastic surgery and those pictures were over a 6 year period where a lot can change.

It's 1am in the UK and I am exhausted so I will have a think about it and let you know my thoughts tomorrow Smile

Night night all.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Rach wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:Spot on Rach....my point exactley!!! Those sigs, passports seem way off

Call it a hunch if you like...Are we looking at 2 MJS????

I have always believed Michael used doubles so in that respect, yes there could be 2 Michael's.

However I don't think recent theories about Michael having a twin are true, but I won't get into that here. In the case of the passports I think both are Michael. It's no secret he had plastic surgery and those pictures were over a 6 year period where a lot can change.

It's 1am in the UK and I am exhausted so I will have a think about it and let you know my thoughts tomorrow Smile

Night night all.

Yes i agree about the twin for sure!! Thanks for your views sleep well MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Thing is if MJ did have a double and he allowed him to sign autographs etc he would be taught to write it as near to Michaels as possible, I think they must all be Michaels or it would be too obvious. Maybe is nothing but he did suffer arthritis and is painful as his hands were sometimes slightly swollen so maybe this is why.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:21 pm

[quote="Harleyblonde"]Thing is if MJ did have a double and he allowed him to sign autographs etc he would be taught to write it as near to Michaels as possible,

This is totally correct!!!!!! Remember im not talking here about a impersonator or decoy!!

Oh my Oh Lowdy!! lets look at a double by the way!!

You have heard of mirror twins yes?

You cannot tell them apart...Well I dont belive MJ had a twin brother BUT is it
possible Im going out on a limb here lol that someone has had a facial reconstuction

to become MJs double and then been trained to act, think, and appear like MJ?

This is very possible Im sure!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 pm

[quote="MJonMyMind"]
Harleyblonde wrote:Thing is if MJ did have a double and he allowed him to sign autographs etc he would be taught to write it as near to Michaels as possible,

This is totally correct!!!!!! Remember im not talking here about a impersonator or decoy!!

Oh my Oh Lowdy!! lets look at a double by the way!!

You have heard of mirror twins yes?

You cannot tell them apart...Well I dont belive MJ had a twin brother BUT is it
possible Im going out on a limb here lol that someone has had a facial reconstuction

to become MJs double and then been trained to act, think, and appear like MJ?

This is very possible Im sure!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_flower
Well, I have always thought this is possible. There is an old saying that everyone has a double in the world and with the same surgery as Michael he could be an almost spitting image. It cannot be ruled out.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm

[quote="Harleyblonde"]
MJonMyMind wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Thing is if MJ did have a double and he allowed him to sign autographs etc he would be taught to write it as near to Michaels as possible,

This is totally correct!!!!!! Remember im not talking here about a impersonator or decoy!!

Oh my Oh Lowdy!! lets look at a double by the way!!

You have heard of mirror twins yes?

You cannot tell them apart...Well I dont belive MJ had a twin brother BUT is it
possible Im going out on a limb here lol that someone has had a facial reconstuction

to become MJs double and then been trained to act, think, and appear like MJ?

This is very possible Im sure!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_flower
Well, I have always thought this is possible. There is an old saying that everyone has a double in the world and with the same surgery as Michael he could be an almost spitting image. It cannot be ruled out.

What Id like to know is this....If this is maybe the case ,then has the double died and
thats the person Mjs family are talking about. The real MJ is doing some very important work
OR has someone found ou..t that wasnt suppose to know about the Double and this has
put MJ in some kinda danger?

Or becasue the double died MJ has had to change his plans so to speak. Either way
something changed or someone changed June25th 09

Does this make any sence MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_cry
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by IndonesianGirl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Rach wrote:@ IndonesianGirl

Michael's signature was often different. Here are four variations of it. I know from time to time mine changes as well depending on what I am doing, if I am in a rush etc etc.

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue 609pxmichaeljacksonsignl

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue 41583521db

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Michaeljackson2j

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Michaeljacksonyellowshi

well ..
are you in a rush .. when you're sign your pasport .. or the will maybe ?? or another important document ??
well i don't know the truth ..

but we should search further about that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:13 pm

[quote="MJonMyMind"]
Harleyblonde wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Thing is if MJ did have a double and he allowed him to sign autographs etc he would be taught to write it as near to Michaels as possible,

This is totally correct!!!!!! Remember im not talking here about a impersonator or decoy!!

Oh my Oh Lowdy!! lets look at a double by the way!!

You have heard of mirror twins yes?

You cannot tell them apart...Well I dont belive MJ had a twin brother BUT is it
possible Im going out on a limb here lol that someone has had a facial reconstuction

to become MJs double and then been trained to act, think, and appear like MJ?

This is very possible Im sure!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_flower
Well, I have always thought this is possible. There is an old saying that everyone has a double in the world and with the same surgery as Michael he could be an almost spitting image. It cannot be ruled out.

What Id like to know is this....If this is maybe the case ,then has the double died and
thats the person Mjs family are talking about. The real MJ is doing some very important work
OR has someone found ou..t that wasnt suppose to know about the Double and this has
put MJ in some kinda danger?

Or becasue the double died MJ has had to change his plans so to speak. Either way
something changed or someone changed June25th 09

Does this make any sence MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_cry
Yes you are making sense and we will never know for sure what has happened. I don't think MJ will be in danger for using a double as such though as even Joe has told us that he used doubles in the film and weather or not Joe was lying he would not say that if there was danger. A lot on here think the TTI MJ in orange pants looked iffy and I thought MJs dancing was not like his at all but weather that is because he is older I do not know. He maybe had a double to do appearances for him and when he wanted to do something else or if he didn't feel well etc but I really think this double if there is one will have helped with the hoax, am not sure how it all fits together but I have a feeling it may be more simple than we think.
If the double was terminally ill then is possible he died but that is a long shot that he would just happen to die before the 02 concert was to happen. This is all like a book with the last few pages missing and it drives you mad!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 pm

[quote="Harleyblonde"]
MJonMyMind wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Thing is if MJ did have a double and he allowed him to sign autographs etc he would be taught to write it as near to Michaels as possible,

This is totally correct!!!!!! Remember im not talking here about a impersonator or decoy!!

Oh my Oh Lowdy!! lets look at a double by the way!!

You have heard of mirror twins yes?

You cannot tell them apart...Well I dont belive MJ had a twin brother BUT is it
possible Im going out on a limb here lol that someone has had a facial reconstuction

to become MJs double and then been trained to act, think, and appear like MJ?

This is very possible Im sure!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_flower
Well, I have always thought this is possible. There is an old saying that everyone has a double in the world and with the same surgery as Michael he could be an almost spitting image. It cannot be ruled out.

What Id like to know is this....If this is maybe the case ,then has the double died and
thats the person Mjs family are talking about. The real MJ is doing some very important work
OR has someone found ou..t that wasnt suppose to know about the Double and this has
put MJ in some kinda danger?

Or becasue the double died MJ has had to change his plans so to speak. Either way
something changed or someone changed June25th 09

Does this make any sence MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_cry
Yes you are making sense and we will never know for sure what has happened. I don't think MJ will be in danger for using a double as such though as even Joe has told us that he used doubles in the film and weather or not Joe was lying he would not say that if there was danger. A lot on here think the TTI MJ in orange pants looked iffy and I thought MJs dancing was not like his at all but weather that is because he is older I do not know. He maybe had a double to do appearances for him and when he wanted to do something else or if he didn't feel well etc but I really think this double if there is one will have helped with the hoax, am not sure how it all fits together but I have a feeling it may be more simple than we think.
If the double was terminally ill then is possible he died but that is a long shot that he would just happen to die before the 02 concert was to happen. This is all like a book with the last few pages missing and it drives you mad!!

It depends what the double was being used for if you get my drift? Also if the double did die
was it him that was really behind alot of what we have seen and heard!!! in regards to MJ
of late. These 50 shows were never going to happen I belive that. The man behind the
curtain knew this, and a plan which was in the making began some time ago and we as the fans
are part of the puzzel.

Also $$$$$$ are involved too BIG TIME!!

Or if we have the no double scenario then as i said this is way more serious!!!!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by acha-oooooooooo on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 am

If the first passport is dated Aug. 17, 1987 to Aug. 26, 1997 and the second passport is dated April 30, 1993 to April 29, 2003., then why did MJ renewed his passport if it isn't expired yet? MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_scratch
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Eva R on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 am

I really don't think there are doubles. Really don't. Every Michael in the movie had the same pointy ear. every time! And nobody can act EXACT as Michael and EXACT talk like Michael and his voice. not possible!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by mjgirl86 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:22 am

I know! I don't get why people keep saying there are different Michael's.......
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by See on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 am

mjgirl86 wrote:I know! I don't get why people keep saying there are different Michael's.......

Because he change alot on the outside.......But his moves, voice, music, talent and hart never changed IMO.. There is just ONE Michael... But that he used look-alikes as a decoy, yeah so what!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 am

Eva R wrote:I really don't think there are doubles. Really don't. Every Michael in the movie had the same pointy ear. every time! And nobody can act EXACT as Michael and EXACT talk like Michael and his voice. not possible!

I got some pictures(screenshots) were he has round ears Rolling Eyes not kidding
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by techdiva on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:52 pm

I agree with MJonmymind. I read somewhere that MJ plans for a double started happening in 1993 after the first child molestation allegations. The article stated that the double did die and I cannot remember his name. The guy was from Romania.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by lonelynation on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:10 pm

I'm with you mjgirl86.
I don't buy it at all.

If the first passport is dated Aug. 17, 1987 to Aug. 26, 1997 and the second passport is dated April 30, 1993 to April 29, 2003., then why did MJ renewed his passport if it isn't expired yet?

The only logical explanation in my mind is because his face had changed so much that it wouldn't pass as valid anymore? I mean I know everyone knows who Michael Jackson is, but not everyone just let him get away with everything.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:16 pm

The pics arent even the same person....first pic...round and a little chubby in the face and the 2nd pic is long and narrow....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by lonelynation on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Is there someway we can post the photos in this thread?
I forget where they are...
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Eva R on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:20 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
Eva R wrote:I really don't think there are doubles. Really don't. Every Michael in the movie had the same pointy ear. every time! And nobody can act EXACT as Michael and EXACT talk like Michael and his voice. not possible!

I got some pictures(screenshots) were he has round ears Rolling Eyes not kidding

OK. But are those pictures with 2 ears? because we don't know wich ear it is right? Because they sometime use the 'mirror' so the picture is exact the other way
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by lonelynation on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm

I find the ear thing really interesting..
but then part of me is like, we're picking apart a face that constantly changed.
Would it surprise you if he had some sort of ear surgery?
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.

It breaks my heart thinking about the plastic surgery he got.
He was so beautiful.
It's interesting how he wanted to help everyone else, but himself.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Eva R on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm

lonelynation wrote:I find the ear thing really interesting..
but then part of me is like, we're picking apart a face that constantly changed.
Would it surprise you if he had some sort of ear surgery?
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.

It breaks my heart thinking about the plastic surgery he got.
He was so beautiful.
It's interesting how he wanted to help everyone else, but himself.

Yeah I also think that is because the surgery of his nose.. Sad Yeah he is so beautiful Razz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by mariza on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

[quote = "mjgirl86"] Ik weet het! Ik snap niet waarom mensen blijven zeggen zijn er verschillende Michael's .......[/ quote]
no there is no 2e mj MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_exclaim
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Eva R wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
Eva R wrote:I really don't think there are doubles. Really don't. Every Michael in the movie had the same pointy ear. every time! And nobody can act EXACT as Michael and EXACT talk like Michael and his voice. not possible!

I got some pictures(screenshots) were he has round ears Rolling Eyes not kidding

OK. But are those pictures with 2 ears? because we don't know wich ear it is right? Because they sometime use the 'mirror' so the picture is exact the other way

I thought that there were 2 mjs the orange pants guy and mj:P
Cause i thought i saw the orange pants guy with mangled ear and the other with round ears but cant find the part where i saw it at the organe pants guy so its proboply my mistake.

But what do you mean with 2 ears?? please explain lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:53 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
Eva R wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
Eva R wrote:I really don't think there are doubles. Really don't. Every Michael in the movie had the same pointy ear. every time! And nobody can act EXACT as Michael and EXACT talk like Michael and his voice. not possible!

I got some pictures(screenshots) were he has round ears Rolling Eyes not kidding

OK. But are those pictures with 2 ears? because we don't know wich ear it is right? Because they sometime use the 'mirror' so the picture is exact the other way

I thought that there were 2 mjs the orange pants guy and mj:P
Cause i thought i saw the orange pants guy with mangled ear and the other with round ears but cant find the part where i saw it at the organe pants guy so its proboply my mistake.

But what do you mean with 2 ears?? please explain lol!

She means his left and right ear I believe!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by SherLynn224 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi all. Don't know how true it is but I read that the double that died was a 47 year old Romanian named Dimitrie Draghicescu. Like I said don't really know if its true or not. Maybe someone knows something about him. If I am posting this under the wrong post I am sorry. MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_redface
SherLynn224
SherLynn224
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27
Leeftijd : 62

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by See on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 pm

SherLynn224 wrote:Hi all. Don't know how true it is but I read that the double that died was a 47 year old Romanian named Dimitrie Draghicescu. Like I said don't really know if its true or not. Maybe someone knows something about him. If I am posting this under the wrong post I am sorry. MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_redface

Don´t be sorry that was the first story we heard too...and don´t believe that story it was made up by a strange cult!LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm

techdiva wrote:I agree with MJonmymind. I read somewhere that MJ plans for a double started happening in 1993 after the first child molestation allegations. The article stated that the double did die and I cannot remember his name. The guy was from Romania.


I wouldnt be so quick people to dismiss the double.....Theres way too much info to
support MJ using doubles...Passports being different, so many clues etc etc

MJ needed a double more than decoys..decoys i belive were used mainly for fans,

On the road when her was performing etc etc

Now a double thats a completley different thing all together

Why do I think MJ had a double? Its more to do with his personal life
which really, we have no idea about except his court cases

his family, his music side of life!!... Please dont be to eager to dismiss this idea

Remember MJ is no fool....Id use a double if need be and i was in a situation
where I needed it and I had that chance.

MJ had that chance!! he took it and all i can say is this.

MJs court stuff really hurt him badly plus people trying to control him
and his $$$. maybe mj made some bad finacial decisions,,which i think

bad people adviced him on, and some other private stuff has gone down

which could be either dangerous or for other reasons which I have no idea

Ive looked up this Romainian guy and theres heaps of info about a connection

with MJ... MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_farao Again not good reading and maybe a dangerous area to be getting into
The body carted out of the Bel-Air mansion was not that of Jackson but
of a 47-year-old terminally ill Romanian, Dimitrie Draghicescu, whose
family was paid a bundle to get him to participate in this deception
that has been planned for several years. So how did he get away with
it? (though investigations are already unraveling part of the ruse).
And why did he do it? How did he force a cardiologist to put his
already faltering career on the line to pull this off? And what is
Jackson up to next? He doesn't plan to reappear after the world
mourns him--at least not as the Jackson we all know. A Chinese
Italian renegade priest at Illuminus Theo, which collaborated with
Jackson, has revealed part of what is behind this mindboggling
deception:
http://illuminustheo.blogspot.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-is-not-dead...



MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by jenn77 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 pm

In defense of MJonMyMind's thread here,

I would like to say that I do find people are very hasty to put aside a theory if it is far fetched. I dont believe all the clues will be as simple as 1 2 3, you know what I mean. Sure I am sure if clues actually exist but I would like to believe that the most important ones we will have to work for.

If Michael wants to remain anonymous for the rest of his life wich is very plausible IMO but also wants to the true fans to know he is actually all right I am sure he would figure a way to do it with out being caught. This way the people who he wants to know will know that he is sending a message that no one else will understand other than the ones targeted in the message. The message would also be impossible for one to prove and unbelievable to the rest of the world even if it was proven and he would be able to remain anonymous.

Also there is something very off about this whole death thing and I believe we all agree on that, wether we believe he is alive or not. But one way or the other I am sure he dont want it discovered too soon, he wants to enjoy his private time for the 1st time of his life probably so will send out simple clues to keep the whole thing still going and only give away the big pieces when he is ready if he ever is ready.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I have felt in the past that some of the theories I have posted we're shut down so quick I felt reallly down because if I posted them it's because I had a fairly good amount of faith that at least something could come out of them. I.E. I still really believe it is Paris on the back cover of Rabbi's book on Michael's taped conversations. The book is about Michael, why on earth would there be a photo of someone on the back cover of his book that means nothing to michael in a sense that his fans could relate to.

Anyway, I am not trying to bring back the Paris thing again I simply want to make a point that we cant dissmiss ANY of the theories too quickly especially if it is posted by someone who has been around a while and loved by everyone in the forum because obviously we find that person credible and that the member dont talk shit. Also meaning that the theory in question has to have come from somewhere, right? I dont think one of our own would mess with us and deliberatly waist our valuable time. IN THIS CASE IT COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT TO EXHAUST EVERY POSSIBLITY CAUSE WE ARE TALKING OF A VERY VERY MAJOR DOCUMENT(PASSPORT)

Well I hope everyone can take this in and at least think long about it before getting upset. I am not finger pointing anyone in particular in this thread, I am simply stating that I have seen this happen very often and cant help but think that at some point in all those crazy theories we probably had our finger on something important and dissmissed it cause it was too crazy. Crazier than a hoax perhaps if we dissmiss the ideas so quickly.

Hope you all understand my constructive criticism here, we can get our investagating to a hight level perhaps?

L.O.V.E.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by MJonMyMind on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 am

jenn77 wrote:In defense of MJonMyMind's thread here,

I would like to say that I do find people are very hasty to put aside a theory if it is far fetched. I dont believe all the clues will be as simple as 1 2 3, you know what I mean. Sure I am sure if clues actually exist but I would like to believe that the most important ones we will have to work for.

If Michael wants to remain anonymous for the rest of his life wich is very plausible IMO but also wants to the true fans to know he is actually all right I am sure he would figure a way to do it with out being caught. This way the people who he wants to know will know that he is sending a message that no one else will understand other than the ones targeted in the message. The message would also be impossible for one to prove and unbelievable to the rest of the world even if it was proven and he would be able to remain anonymous.

Also there is something very off about this whole death thing and I believe we all agree on that, wether we believe he is alive or not. But one way or the other I am sure he dont want it discovered too soon, he wants to enjoy his private time for the 1st time of his life probably so will send out simple clues to keep the whole thing still going and only give away the big pieces when he is ready if he ever is ready.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I have felt in the past that some of the theories I have posted we're shut down so quick I felt reallly down because if I posted them it's because I had a fairly good amount of faith that at least something could come out of them. I.E. I still really believe it is Paris on the back cover of Rabbi's book on Michael's taped conversations. The book is about Michael, why on earth would there be a photo of someone on the back cover of his book that means nothing to michael in a sense that his fans could relate to.

Anyway, I am not trying to bring back the Paris thing again I simply want to make a point that we cant dissmiss ANY of the theories too quickly especially if it is posted by someone who has been around a while and loved by everyone in the forum because obviously we find that person credible and that the member dont talk shit. Also meaning that the theory in question has to have come from somewhere, right? I dont think one of our own would mess with us and deliberatly waist our valuable time. IN THIS CASE IT COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT TO EXHAUST EVERY POSSIBLITY CAUSE WE ARE TALKING OF A VERY VERY MAJOR DOCUMENT(PASSPORT)

Well I hope everyone can take this in and at least think long about it before getting upset. I am not finger pointing anyone in particular in this thread, I am simply stating that I have seen this happen very often and cant help but think that at some point in all those crazy theories we probably had our finger on something important and dissmissed it cause it was too crazy. Crazier than a hoax perhaps if we dissmiss the ideas so quickly.

Hope you all understand my constructive criticism here, we can get our investagating to a hight level perhaps?

L.O.V.E.

jenn77 What can I say but thankyou. I agree with your post 100%

This is truely... not as it appears. I wish in my heart sometimes i could explain myself
alittle better but we really have no idea about the Real MJ behind closed doors.

Unless you know for certain what happened in all of this , then ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE.
To judge a persons ideas as being out there and not correct is wrong on alot of levels.

Our soloution needs to start back in the early years not now jenn77
What happened of recent I belive was the plan being put into motion!!

Good or Bad......As Ive said we are the players only. MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_farao

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover......open it turn the pages and study its contents!!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by jenn77 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:24 am

Got it...

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_study MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_study MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_study MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_study MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_study

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Lol
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by jenn77 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:26 am

I am starting with the year 1986.... just a wild guess!! MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_question
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by jenn77 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 am

1986 - Making of the ghost film by michael jackson. MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Icon_scratch The film where he is controlling everything behind the scenes..hmmm..interersting I will start there I believe.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

MJs Passport!!!! A  Major clue Empty Re: MJs Passport!!!! A Major clue

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum