Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 am

I LOVE this!!!!


THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am

I want to download this version for my Ipod....does anyone know how to do this?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Missyb007 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I want to download this version for my Ipod....does anyone know how to do this?

Download RealPlayer 11.. then you can download video's from youtube and convert them to mp3... also to you Ipod if Im not wrong about that Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:42 am

I know there used to be a little thingy that came up when the vid starts so you could download the vid, but I didnt see that this time.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 am

Missyb007 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I want to download this version for my Ipod....does anyone know how to do this?

Download RealPlayer 11.. then you can download video's from youtube and convert them to mp3... also to you Ipod if Im not wrong about that Smile

Really?? That is so cool! I didn't know that, thanks Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by MJJ Love on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am

Nice... Im feeling this.
I like the higher pich at the end of thw song. Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Missyb007 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:07 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I know there used to be a little thingy that came up when the vid starts so you could download the vid, but I didnt see that this time.

Yeah.. a little "thingy" which says: Download video Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Lol
You have to mark that one.. when you're installing RealPlayer Wink
If he;s done downloading, you can click below the downloaded vid (in the download list) click on" convert to" then you can choose were you want it to be coverted to
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 am

Beautiful! Thankyou.
Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_flower Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sunny
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:16 am

***hugs***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 am

@Jacksonologist, thanks for sharing. This is so nice; even his demos sound great!

I've been listening to a lot of his demos that have been released and most sound good enough to have been the finished product.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by infinitylady on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 am

Beau-ti-FULL!

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_smile
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:43 am

city.gal1 wrote:@Jacksonologist, thanks for sharing. This is so nice; even his demos sound great!

I've been listening to a lot of his demos that have been released and most sound good enough to have been the finished product.

I love this version as well. Id love to hear more demos. Are they on youtube? I havent had time to look.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by infinitylady on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:43 am

Girl, anything is on youtube. I wouldn't be surprise if it is on there.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:@Jacksonologist, thanks for sharing. This is so nice; even his demos sound great!

I've been listening to a lot of his demos that have been released and most sound good enough to have been the finished product.

I love this version as well. Id love to hear more demos. Are they on youtube? I havent had time to look.

The "MJ Ultimate collection" has demos on the dics and some of other cds were reissued with bonuses that were demos. I think I came across a couple on YT but I didn't save the links. If I come across them again I will post.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Ultimate Collection and Invincible are 2 that I do not have...but I want this one to d/l and realplayer wont let me.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Grace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 pm

very beautiful...

Jacksonologist, I miss the signiture pic of Michael the pathfinder... please.... Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Herz
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

oh my god.. im in tears Sad he sound sooo beautiful singing it like this. He sounds like he is weeping..

This is making me so emotional, nobody listened to him. Nobody Sad He tried to tell us years ago and nobody would listen. We failed him Sad

please let us not do this to him again. please Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sad Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sadEarth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! A09iyv
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:oh my god.. im in tears Sad he sound sooo beautiful singing it like this. He sounds like he is weeping..

This is making me so emotional, nobody listened to him. Nobody Sad He tried to tell us years ago and nobody would listen. We failed him Sad

please let us not do this to him again. please Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sad Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sadEarth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! A09iyv

I thought the same thing. People never took him seriously. Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sad
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MauraMissesMichael wrote:oh my god.. im in tears Sad he sound sooo beautiful singing it like this. He sounds like he is weeping..

This is making me so emotional, nobody listened to him. Nobody Sad He tried to tell us years ago and nobody would listen. We failed him Sad

please let us not do this to him again. please Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sad Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sadEarth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! A09iyv

I thought the same thing. People never took him seriously. Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Icon_sad

well thank god we are now.. That has got to count for something right?
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Grace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Yes it counts and it will continue to be counting....

L.O.V.E. for all
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:52 pm

It does count,,, but we should have listened sooner Im afraid. It really hurt MJ when we didnt hear his messages. I feel so horrible. I "heard" what he was saying but no one did anything about it.

In fact I have been really looking into sponsoring some children at the Christian Childrens Fund. they did that at my last job and you would not believe the difference just $20 makes in the kids lives. I saw before and after pics and I cried. We sent them $25 for the one childs birthday and we were sent pics of his party ( in Kenya) with cake and Coke's and balloons...all because of us. His first REAL birthday. they also bought themsleves some shoes and clothes AND a few extras...all with just $20.
You dont even have to send $20..you can send $5 and that is a pile of money for them. but they send you letters and report cards and pics....Its a wonderful organization.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 pm

In fact. I may start a new post about this...encourage EVERYONE to get involved.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Grace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Yes it counts.
JACKSONOLOGIST you are very right. we did not enough. We are a minority anyway. Most people are just too lazy or believe in what media or politicians are saying. These are still the times of opportunism. As long as big cars are being offered, they are getting sold. As long as we are not on the street raising our voice we will not be heard. As long as we are satisfied with 5 TV devices running all day even in the bathroom distributing crap and disturbing our souls and spirit we will not get there where we should be.

But each and every bit counts.

Speaking with our neighbour who we condemned for not keeping the green, laughing with the lady from the checkout in the supermarket, having a dime for a homeless, stopping at a lady with a heavy backpack which is all her home.

All of that counts.

Remember the penguin move - the ice is melting away, amazonia is being killed, "free willy" motive and the butterfly - let the world be without our manipulations and it will be well and even nourish us sufficiently.

Smile with the dearest and those close to you. Dare to give your L.O.V.E.
We will have so much more joy and laughter and cry happy tears.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Wow....that was moving...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by XspeechlessX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:It does count,,, but we should have listened sooner Im afraid. It really hurt MJ when we didnt hear his messages. I feel so horrible. I "heard" what he was saying but no one did anything about it.

In fact I have been really looking into sponsoring some children at the Christian Childrens Fund. they did that at my last job and you would not believe the difference just $20 makes in the kids lives. I saw before and after pics and I cried. We sent them $25 for the one childs birthday and we were sent pics of his party ( in Kenya) with cake and Coke's and balloons...all because of us. His first REAL birthday. they also bought themsleves some shoes and clothes AND a few extras...all with just $20.
You dont even have to send $20..you can send $5 and that is a pile of money for them. but they send you letters and report cards and pics....Its a wonderful organization.

Sure... we heard but we didnt LISTEN. That makes all the difference. Well done for sending that kid miney. Its what the whole world should do!
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by XspeechlessX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Erm.. this sounded exactly the same as in THIS IS IT...has that already been said?
Did they voice over it?
Cause I wondered why he didnt sing the real lyrics in the film...
Just a thought.
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Beautiful Song .... His demos are even good .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by XspeechlessX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Does anyone want me to download the sog and see if i can post it on here? I have the youtube downloader...
x
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by lonelynation on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Easy/fast way to download youtube videos..

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

1. Enter link
2. Ok
3. Got to next step
4. Pick the file type you want
5. Ok
6. Start

and it'll download

I use it all the time - don't worry, it' safe Smile
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by anotherpartofme on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Grace wrote:Yes it counts.
JACKSONOLOGIST you are very right. we did not enough. We are a minority anyway. Most people are just too lazy or believe in what media or politicians are saying. These are still the times of opportunism. As long as big cars are being offered, they are getting sold. As long as we are not on the street raising our voice we will not be heard. As long as we are satisfied with 5 TV devices running all day even in the bathroom distributing crap and disturbing our souls and spirit we will not get there where we should be.

But each and every bit counts.

Speaking with our neighbour who we condemned for not keeping the green, laughing with the lady from the checkout in the supermarket, having a dime for a homeless, stopping at a lady with a heavy backpack which is all her home.

All of that counts.

Remember the penguin move - the ice is melting away, amazonia is being killed, "free willy" motive and the butterfly - let the world be without our manipulations and it will be well and even nourish us sufficiently.

Smile with the dearest and those close to you. Dare to give your L.O.V.E.
We will have so much more joy and laughter and cry happy tears.

Girl, You touched my soul! Thank you flower
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by dexember on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 am

Nice! Never heard this one before.
I love the billie jean demo though
"I sit, in a cup, in a ride" made me laugh hard
Such an MJ thing to put in there
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Styloprincess on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:46 am

wow, I nver heard this one before...it's really good...but I didn't expect anything else of michael Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Herz
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by miss j on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 am

Missyb007 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I want to download this version for my Ipod....does anyone know how to do this?

Download RealPlayer 11.. then you can download video's from youtube and convert them to mp3... also to you Ipod if Im not wrong about that Smile

i didn't know that!! yeay!! i can download starlight sun then!!!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by miss j on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 am

lonelynation wrote:Easy/fast way to download youtube videos..

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

1. Enter link
2. Ok
3. Got to next step
4. Pick the file type you want
5. Ok
6. Start

and it'll download

I use it all the time - don't worry, it' safe Smile

hey this website is cool!!! thanks lonelynation!!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!! Empty Re: Earth Song Demo! Must Hear!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum