Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted.

+18
xXxAmyxXx
Stranger In Chi-town
yaya
4evermichael71
White_Orchid
infinitylady
lonelynation
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
Harleyblonde
Christiana
jpresley
GirlInTheMirror1
ishealive
dontmakeitfactual
MJJ Love
EarthAngel90
MJYM
22 posters

Go down

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Empty Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/glittr_angel-samantha-thank-you-for-lying-youre-busted/

Okkkkkayyyy…

So you might remember the two users Samantha and Glittr_Angel (the latest of which actually posted a blog).
They claim they talk to Michael Jackson via MSN and email… and even saw him on webcam and they were ADAMANT about it. To the point of sometimes creating a bit of a havoc with people trying to warn them about impersonators, online predators and posers.
They also claimed they received clues from a "person of interest" and, the last thing in date, would be an email from the coroner just out of the blue ("we are beiiiing waaaatched !").

Well, I make the choice of not trusting them anymore.

Because I, hereby, have the proof that they are, in fact, LYING to our faces. Not only they are LYING to our faces, they're also MESSING with people, WILLINGLY, and get all offended when people, looking out for their interests, try to warn them about the dangers of Internet anonymity.
The member MJYM talked to Glittr_Angel because she believed her. Glittr_Angel invited her "MSN Michael" (also calling himself "Gold Pants Man"… yeah, they even frickin' WROTE emails). MJYM conversed with this "MSN Michael" and even for a moment thought that might have been Michael.
She forwarded me the email headers (that she took from the email sources of the emails she received) and I took the precaution to check the IPs.
Well guess what ? The IPs are the same. Ta-daaaaa !
Simple comparison of "Michael"'s email header and Glittr_Angel's email header. Same exact IP. (I starred out the last two numbers as to conserve her privacy.)

The alleged "Michael Jackson" email :

Return-Path: applehead1958@hotmail.co.uk

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_56b3d2fb-a719-404b-a033-475136972a40_"

X-Originating-IP: [87.69.213.**]

Glittr_Angel's email :

Return-Path: loveyoumikeyj@live.co.uk

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_4f39e46c-7a30-4fba-8b59-4410398f3a0e_"

X-Originating-IP: [87.69.213.**]

To: <mjym1985@hotmail.com>

Thank you for lying and ACTUALLY PLAYING with people's emotions. That, I do NOT condone.
I know perfectly well this thread will probably create drama. Moderators can close it to avoid further discussion.
I'm choosing to reveal this information to MJHD because posing as Michael Jackson to mess with people's heads when they're just honestly trying to find out the truth… is just ridiculous. And quite pathetic. I don't even understand WHY two girls from MJHD, who never really displayed inappropriate behaviour, would do that.
For the same reason, I doubt I can trust them on any other supposed "clues" or random "emails" from the coroner.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Anna.K on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Empty Re: Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted.

Post by MJYM Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 pm

LMAO Anna K.!!!

Hey twats, DON'T MESS WITH DA FROOT!!!! YOU HEAR???

BTW, Anna, thanks for making me look innocent, but no need… People can know DA FROOTS ALWAYS GET TO DA TROOT!!
MJYM
MJYM

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Empty Re: Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted.

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Wow, thanks for posting the info.
GREAT DETECTIVE WORK!

People are idiots. If they think people can't figure out where they are located or what computer its coming from, THEY ARE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE.
ESPECIALLY with EMAIL.
Thats the Biggest TRAP right there.

You'd be amazed at the people involved in these shenningans.
Pretty lame for losers like her/ them to do this...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Well - I though you trust your fellow MJDHI or MJKIT Members ... we need to stop that ..... saying " I talked to Michael via Email" .... No one will believe it ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Well, thank you for checking and letting us know Anna. So this confirms what most of us suspected!
I'm at a loss as to why they would find pleasure in going as far as pretending to be MJ himself though...amazing what some people would do! Pathetic! But I pity them for being so banal...
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks Anna, i'm getting so tired of this BS.
You know this could turn into the "boy that called wolf" - we won't believe it if we do hear from MJ or someone in his camp.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm

ishealive wrote:Thanks Anna, i'm getting so tired of this BS.
You know this could turn into the "boy that called wolf" - we won't believe it if we do hear from MJ or someone in his camp.

You're right...but I hope NOT!!!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm

About three months ago, around the end of July,
Glittr_Angel was in chat on MJHD, saying that she had a "connection"
with Michael Jackson.

As I was curious what she had to say, I and two others were in a private chat with her.

Then the four of us began to talk to her via Msn, to check if she
was lying, even if the things she said were pretty weird as well... I
heard of "connections" between people, but then it´s just a feeling if
this is happening.. But she said they were even having "conversations"
between their minds! Yes! I didn´t believe her about the connection
anymore, because even if sth like this may exist, not in that extend!
That was just ridiculous.

We wanted to test her and asked her several questions. I even had
msn-chat with that supposed "Michael", being aware it´s not him. When
he started chatting about his and LMPs sex life I left it there, it was
just too ridiculous.
BTw, I also received emails from him, which were just too "lovely" to be true, lol.

Also were the stories she told about herself contradicting, this is why
I´m not even sure that she is who she said to be, a 12 year old girl.. Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_bs
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Hold for Applause......

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. SuperStock_1566-02412
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

This confirms what I believed the whole time...I hope someone is sharing this info on MJHD too. I'm not a member there...just read the post there. But a lot of people believe Samantha over there too.

I think we should just have a new rule: if you say you talk to/email/communicate with Michal Jackson himself, you MUST prove it in your first post. Prove it with a webcam image or photo that shows a newspaper with that day's date being held by MJ (or something equally as convincing. Otherwise, if you can't prove it you will be banned.

I mean, there has to be some sort of way to weed out the B.S. I personally have yet to believe anyone who comes out saying they communicated with MJ. And this type of thing that's happening proves why I'm right to be a cynic in this regard. But some people do believe this stuff and those people get hurt. And that ain't right.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Christiana wrote:This confirms what I believed the whole time...I hope someone is sharing this info on MJHD too. I'm not a member there...just read the post there. But a lot of people believe Samantha over there too.

I think we should just have a new rule: if you say you talk to/email/communicate with Michal Jackson himself, you MUST prove it in your first post. Prove it with a webcam image or photo that shows a newspaper with that day's date being held by MJ (or something equally as convincing. Otherwise, if you can't prove it you will be banned.

I mean, there has to be some sort of way to weed out the B.S. I personally have yet to believe anyone who comes out saying they communicated with MJ. And this type of thing that's happening proves why I'm right to be a cynic in this regard. But some people do believe this stuff and those people get hurt. And that ain't right.

I posted it on MJHD. I don't post here much, I mostly post over there, but I was told they posted here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Ha! I was right all along! I never believed for one single second and unfortunately some more gullible members were giving these two impostor imbeciles the attention they wanted. I did get slammed by some for stating my honest opinion in not believing them and these two resorted to bad language and hostility.
Please be careful in the future who you choose to believe as it gives false hope to members who are unsure and encourages trolls such as those. We will come up with many more like these so if something sounds too good to be true that's because it is. As I have said before clues will not be thrown at us- we have to seek them.
Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_study Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_scratch

Anna.K- Thanks for posting this info and exposing these two.

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:02 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
ishealive wrote:Thanks Anna, i'm getting so tired of this BS.

You're right...but I hope NOT!!!

I hope i'm not right - this is why we need to give people the benefit of the doubt until they start sounding either legit or fit for the funny farm!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:07 pm

MJYM wrote:LMAO Anna K.!!!

Hey twats, DON'T MESS WITH DA FROOT!!!! YOU HEAR???

BTW, Anna, thanks for making me look innocent, but no need… People can know DA FROOTS ALWAYS GET TO DA TROOT!!

Wow I just read the info.......This is great, you guys did a great job!!!!
I really don´t know what to say about the girls doing this.... Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_evil
BUT YOU GUYS ROCK! Anna K: Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_queen
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm

jpresley wrote:Hold for Applause......

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. SuperStock_1566-02412

....and fade out.

The twats comment had me rollin on the floor!! OMG that was CLASSIC!!!
Well done Anna!!! WOOT!!!

I have said this before and I'll say it agian....I have fallen victim to people like this, but the more they emerge, the more cautious I am. You feel so foolish when you want so badly to believe, that you forget to "come down to earth" and you come to find out that losers be-otches like this , and young ones too, are doing this f*** with people. One word. Why? Hope you got your jollies!! Santa isnt coming to see you this year ho's!! Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_sunny

This really makes me sick.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:12 pm

i really wonder if they are those who they said to be, or just really some bored teenies, who´d better get their a55es to school and learn something, maybe they can increase their intelligence, or go to some dance school and meet new friends, or whatever..

sorry if this comes harsh!...
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Santa isnt coming to see you this year ho's!!
hahah I just fell out of my chair
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:i really wonder if they are those who they said to be, or just really some bored teenies, who´d better get their a55es to school and learn something, maybe they can increase their intelligence, or go to some dance school and meet new friends, or whatever..

No you are not harsh! You are sooo right. I will finish for you.......... the whatever being they are maybe out mugging old Ladies. kicking kittens, puppies and children, stealing from stores or maybe learning to fraud credit cards etc. People like this do not like doing ordinary everyday mundane activities as it does not make them feel important and does not hurt people. Whoever they are they are to be pitied as two very sad sick individuals.
Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_mad Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_mad
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Wow!...what a shame! This is what I am talking about! This mess right here!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

@Annie_ Excellent job, thanks, now we can scratch them off the list. Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_cheers
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

The worst thing is, they may have sounded credible to some ppl (honestly, I didnt even read their thread about the webcam stuff, because it was deleted before I got to it). And there are so many out there who could hurt the people on the forums, claiming to know stuff.
I always wonder...are they really this bored??
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

LoL, but i must say the "mj-emails" were nicely written, although i was aware it´s not mj himself. Very lovely:)
But unfortunately, if someone had believed it, it would have been very hurtful right now.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Ha! I was right all along! I never believed for one single second and unfortunately some more gullible members were giving these two impostor imbeciles the attention they wanted. I did get slammed by some for stating my honest opinion in not believing them and these two resorted to bad language and hostility.
Please be careful in the future who you choose to believe as it gives false hope to members who are unsure and encourages trolls such as those. We will come up with many more like these so if something sounds too good to be true that's because it is. As I have said before clues will not be thrown at us- we have to seek them.
Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_study Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_scratch

Yes, Thank you Anna Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

lonelynation wrote:
Santa isnt coming to see you this year ho's!!
hahah I just fell out of my chair

Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_lol Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_lol Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_lol Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_lol Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_lol - LMAOXD .... I can't breath !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm

great! i never believed them, but i'm glad they've been busted and exposed for everyone to see their lameness.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Well I was 50/50 about it. I wanted to keep an open mind as I always try too. But I have to say, this is a LOWDOWN, DIRTY SHAME! I'm not too hurt about it but I feel more for others who believed and may feel hurt now! Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Kopfschuettel Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_mad
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Thankyou for busting these girls before they made more people believe their BS i cant believe they would be so cruel in doing this as some people are in a vunerable state to believe in it and its not fair to do this as it hurts people to find out its all a lie i hope the fakers and liers stop because it is not helping at all because maybe one day there will be someone genuine who wants to talk to us and we wont believe them because of all this lieing thats going on hopefully we can get some real proof off genuine people in future
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:i really wonder if they are those who they said to be, or just really some bored teenies, who´d better get their a55es to school and learn something, maybe they can increase their intelligence, or go to some dance school and meet new friends, or whatever..

Yeah I know right? I don't mean to judge too harshly, myself, but what they did was very wrong and also, to me, Samantha doesn't come off as all that nice. Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Kopfschuettel Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_rolleyes
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks Anna. Anyway, I never believed them, causing all the havoc and hurting people's feeling with their responses to other posts.

Playing with people's emotions and minds show how they deal with their own lives. So sorry to the other members who were caused to behave in a way to put them into place and yet apologized even to them towards the end which they never acknowledged - that's 4EVERMICHAEL.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Ha! I was right all along! I never believed for one single second and unfortunately some more gullible members were giving these two impostor imbeciles the attention they wanted. I did get slammed by some for stating my honest opinion in not believing them and these two resorted to bad language and hostility.

Yes, Thank you Anna Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_biggrin

Thank you Anna,
Goodness gracious! Don't folk have anything better to do with their time nowadays? I will say again! The world is CRAZY! Glittr_Angel + Samantha : Thank you for lying. You are busted. Icon_twisted Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Thank you Anna and MJYM, my dear frootie friends! i love you mosestest!

I can't tell you how glad i am that this is over! it was really disturbing me...
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Anna, thanks for the update. I think we all pretty much thought that it was BS, nice to have the confirmation.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down