Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

+10
city.gal1
Kirsche
Christiana
nellyka7
MJFoReVeRandAlways
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlSaturday
mariza
lovelidae
4KB
14 posters

Go down

Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Empty Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by 4KB Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 am

I am just a little confused and maybe someone could help me out.

I watched the Frank Dilio interview and was listening to his recollection of the events that took place on June 25th. In part 4 of the interview, he speaks about talking to Mrs. Jackson on the phone initially and then later, receiving a call from Mrs. Jackson's driver.

I went back to an interview that was done with Marlon Jackson on June 29th and if you read the part where he is talking to Frank Dilio -- he said that Frank was at the house that morning and heard his mother crying in the background. Here is the link to that interview.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html

Am I missing something?
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Empty Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by lovelidae Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 am

No, you aren't missing anything. You just found another person not being able to keep their story straight.

Bingo....you found yet another contradiction.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Empty Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by mariza Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 am

oh en hij zei dat de mj was klaar voor de rehearse op deze is het
Hij zei dat de laatste keer dat ik hem zag was 14 mei =?
en Kenny o zei dat ze beginnen de rehearse in maart? Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_scratch
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 am

mariza wrote:oh en hij zei dat de mj was klaar voor de rehearse op deze is het
en Kenny o zei dat ze beginnen de rehearse in maart? Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_scratch

Sorry, I don't understand....can you translate to english?
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 am

Will someone call a meeting so that everyone can do some role playing and get the stories straight?

Better yet... do not hold the meeting. How else would we continue to be entertained if that happened. Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 am

when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah a couple of us caught that little slip up too.

Upon further review, it sounds like last time not last night. .

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 am

No you´re not missing anything, it´s contradicting. Frank says he never spoke Marlon and Marlon never spoke to Michael, not on the night of the 24th nore on the 25th. Also, Marlon has stated that Dileo has said that MJ was complaining about pains the night before, but according to Dileo that´s not true either. One more contradiction lies within the fact that Dileo says he went straight to the hospital, but Marlon says that when he phoned Dileo, he was at their house and he could her his mother cry in the background.

They´re totally messing up the hoax Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 am

I think he means the night of 24th of June. The last night.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 am

hmmmm...it sounds like he's say "last night" to me....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 am

He does, it´s just that I think he means "He told me that (the) last night (before he died).
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

At first, I heard it as well. I listened again and it is either "last time" or as someone else suggests June 24th and "the last night" . Frank's voice drops at that point so that is why that phrase seems a bit mumbled.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am

@ MJFoReVeRandAlways, do you mean Jermaine, because recently I don't recall reading that Marlon has spoken out. and yes, it does sound like he says last night.. or maybe we are just misunderstanding what he stated. or it could just be another clue... who knows
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 am

nellyka7 wrote:@ MJFoReVeRandAlways, do you mean Jermaine, because recently I don't recall reading that Marlon has spoken out. and yes, it does sound like he says last night.. or maybe we are just misunderstanding what he stated. or it could just be another clue... who knows

Marlon did speak out....here is the link to that interview.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html</A>
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am

No, I meant Marlon. Here´s what Marlon had to say:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:48 am

Sorry 4KB, I missed your post.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Yeah a couple of us caught that little slip up too.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????

When I heard this, I knew someone would ask that because of how he talks. He just paused when he talked and made it sound wrong.

He's not saying, "he told me that last night."

He's saying, "he told me that last night."

Just like if I said, "he told me that last night we were together."

Rather than, "he told me that last night, when we were together."
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

Have we become that predictable? Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_lol

Christiana wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Yeah a couple of us caught that little slip up too.

When I heard this, I knew someone would ask that because of how he talks. He just paused when he talked and made it sound wrong.

He's not saying, "he told me that last night."

He's saying, "he told me that last night."

Just like if I said, "he told me that last night we were together."

Rather than, "he told me that last night, when we were together."
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:06 am

I do agree though that too many people cannot keep their stories straight. And it makes it harder to keep track of what everyone's story is, because it changes all the time!
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 am

Ah...I see......
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 am

Christiana wrote:I do agree though that too many people cannot keep their stories straight. And it makes it harder to keep track of what everyone's story is, because it changes all the time!

And we all know thats because something is going on!! It makes me wonder too, that if no one can get their stories straight that this happened quickly and was NOT planned. If it was planned then everyone who 'knows" would know their part...know whatta mean?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 am

LOL... two things come to mind:

1)Slip ups are actually intentional to see who is paying attention.

OR...

2)Some players were brought in last minute and haven't completely learned the script.
Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Lol

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Christiana wrote:I do agree though that too many people cannot keep their stories straight. And it makes it harder to keep track of what everyone's story is, because it changes all the time!

And we all know thats because something is going on!! It makes me wonder too, that if no one can get their stories straight that this happened quickly and was NOT planned. If it was planned then everyone who 'knows" would know their part...know whatta mean?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 am

I have posted a few things but they are not coming up....strange....let's try this again.

Another question I have about this interview is.....

Why was Frank staying at the Beverly Whilshore hotel? I understand he was having lunch that day and then went to his room to get changed. Does he not have a home close by? I mean, he said he was going to the rehearsals every day .... was he living at this hotel?

Also, he said that a "FAN" called him? A FAN? Why would a fan be calling Frank on his cell phone? Is there any way to know who this person was? It doesn't really matter who it is .... but I am just thinking that if this is a HOAX than it is easier not to include any more people. But realy, A FAN called your cell phone to tell you about MJ.....seems strange.

I do recall MJ's vocal coach saying the same sort of thing...."he was having lunch and a friend called him to tell him"......
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 am

I thought it was odd that he was living in the hotel too. Doesn't he live in LA? I assumed that he did.

A fan? I must have missed that statement. It is pretty funny.

Ummm Frank, I'd like your cell number too so that I can also keep tabs on MJ's whereabouts. PM me since you or someone from your team is probably lurking on the hoax sites.
Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Lol
4KB wrote:I have posted a few things but they are not coming up....strange....let's try this again.

Another question I have about this interview is.....

Why was Frank staying at the Beverly Whilshore hotel? I understand he was having lunch that day and then went to his room to get changed. Does he not have a home close by? I mean, he said he was going to the rehearsals every day .... was he living at this hotel?

Also, he said that a "FAN" called him? A FAN? Why would a fan be calling Frank on his cell phone? Is there any way to know who this person was? It doesn't really matter who it is .... but I am just thinking that if this is a HOAX than it is easier not to include any more people. But realy, A FAN called your cell phone to tell you about MJ.....seems strange.

I do recall MJ's vocal coach saying the same sort of thing...."he was having lunch and a friend called him to tell him"......
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 pm

4KB wrote:I am just a little confused and maybe someone could help me out.

I watched the Frank Dilio interview and was listening to his recollection of the events that took place on June 25th. In part 4 of the interview, he speaks about talking to Mrs. Jackson on the phone initially and then later, receiving a call from Mrs. Jackson's driver.

I went back to an interview that was done with Marlon Jackson on June 29th and if you read the part where he is talking to Frank Dilio -- he said that Frank was at the house that morning and heard his mother crying in the background. Here is the link to that interview.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html

Am I missing something?

wow, that's interesting.. Everybody's tellin a different story. bad prepare
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Kirsche wrote:
4KB wrote:I am just a little confused and maybe someone could help me out.

Am I missing something?

wow, that's interesting.. Everybody's tellin a different story. bad prepare

They still haven't learned to get their stories straight, you would think by now they would have it together.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:52 am

Nice find! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 am

Thanks 4KB for pointing that out. Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:20 pm

4KB wrote:
mariza wrote:oh en hij zei dat de mj was klaar voor de rehearse op deze is het

Sorry, I don't understand....can you translate to english?

He said the last time he saw him was May 14th =?
And Kenny O said that the rehearsel would start in March? Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon Icon_scratch

I've translated it for you;)
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by dimmer louise Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:54 am

When you keep telling lies you have to be a good lier and remember what you have said none of these guys can do that.....
dimmer louise
dimmer louise

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down