Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey

+19
texasbornandraised
mjlovebug
nellyka7
mjthelegendlives
silvy
lisap27
Eva R
Thetruth
badloving
Styloprincess
jade jackson
MJFOREVER
queenpanther55
lyl
rowdyangel
EarthAngel90
fa
Grace
ILuvUMoreMJ
23 posters

Go down

Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Empty Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

If anyone's interested, he'll be on live in about 15 minutes. They're saying nothing's off-limits.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/tmz-live-dr-arnie-klein-take-two/
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Empty Re: Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Mr. Klein always looks drunk , I cannot help it
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Empty Re: Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm

And did you notice how many deeply convinced haters are there at TMZ? Still asking about pedophily and that Harvey should look into that in the interviews? Could you believe this?

The world is really sick.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm

These guys are sick. I cant cope with this!
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:36 pm

I can't take it anymore .... this needs to stop !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:37 pm

I hope he recants the peeing story. With friends like this, who needs enemies? Evil or Very Mad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 pm

This is so sick! Poor Michael Sad

I can't bear to listen to/watch this. How did our poor sweet Michael end up with this d1ckh34d as his doctor???

My heart is breaking right now Sad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:05 am

It's like an open can of worms!
This Arnold seems to be so scared of getting the blame of Michael's death that he went to split all the beans even if his lawyers advised against it.
It's so sick!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 am

Maybe-- Arnold, just realized it wasn't the REAL MICHAEL he is dealing with treatments since Day 1. LOL
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 am

I dont even gonna watch this ugh arnie you are one disguisted SON OF A BBBBBBBBBB Evil or Very Mad and how dair tmz to still name arnie as a close friend to mj??
I dont know what the understand of the meaning FRIEND stupid Fkers hope the all die SORRY Rolling Eyes JMO
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 am

Grace wrote:Mr. Klein always looks drunk , I cannot help it

I watched some of the interview last night. I completely agree with you. Dr. Drunk Klein is completely off the wall. I can't imagine why he would say what he said about you know what. What could possibly be his motive other than that he is a shifty eyed a$ssh%le. Don't you think others would have reported on this over the years if it were true, and especially at the trial. For Michael to have done this would have been illegal and someone would have reported it. QED. Is Klein out for revenge or something? Is he trying to discredit Michael, and if so why?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 am

Well, you should have watched because he said some very interesting things (I don't know if I'm writing it right but something like) Michael acted not as himself in the last time, he had a strange glitter in his eyes, like he knew he will never go to London and do the show, like the last time he went to Arnold's office, Michael said good by to all people and staff like he would never see them again ...
Klein is very much questioning many things that we question here too.
Just watch - after the Propofol/Demerol stuff it really gets interesting.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 am

ahhh don't say that...this makes me feel sad Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_sad I know I shouldn't be....but yeah I'm having a crappy day so Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_sad I can't help it
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:53 am

sorry but where can i see that interview???seems that dr klein is only another s..t eater....ughhh...tired of that.... Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_mad
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 am

badloving wrote:sorry but where can i see that interview???seems that dr klein is only another s..t eater....ughhh...tired of that.... Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_mad
It is over, you can watch the interview here:
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=3e1cfd94-ae5f-48c0-8d5b-c372fc8c0d52
If you are intreseted.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 am

Thetruth wrote:
badloving wrote:sorry but where can i see that interview???seems that dr klein is only another s..t eater....ughhh...tired of that.... Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_mad
It is over, you can watch the interview here:
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=3e1cfd94-ae5f-48c0-8d5b-c372fc8c0d52
If you are intreseted.

ok Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_smile thank you very much
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am

Gosh, I hate that man so much... Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_evil
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 am

i watched the interview start 2 finish.. i think klien could have kept some things to hiself.. like the peeing thing!! but he did explain why he said it.. not that, that matters he still shouldn't have said it..

an the fact he over did the drug addict thing!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_mad he could have toned that down.. and many more things!!

but to say the least he was intersting.. (don't shoot me here.. just my opinion)

dr klien stated :

* he said the memorial looked staged or something to that effect!!
* michael said like a final goodbye like 5 days b4 he died!!
* he thought michaels family was after money!!
* latoya stayed in the house for 2 days b4 the police went in and "it was suppose to be a crime scene unless its different for famous people" and he kept $5 million dollars in there with lots of jewellry so where is it?
* Dr murray he never heard of / seen an he was introduced to michael by his dad!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_rolleyes
* he defended michael over the needle marks!!

theses are just a few things as i don't wanna make my post 2 long.. c what u think.. Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 am

That's exactly what I meant.

Though I don't believe the "pee" thing for more than one reason but won't go into that matter now.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:36 am

About needlemarks in the neck..He gets very nervous...why?He said that he didn't go to the movie..What did Harvey ask in the interview?
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

klein said he started to watch the movie but got 2 upset an had to leave, but during the movie did anyone notice any needle marks on michael!! he certainly hadn't seen any Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Suspect

harvey kept on asking about demerol an other drugs which klein stated he didn't really use!! an he only slightly sedated his patients an sometimes didn't sedate them at all.. especially michael

harvey said that michaels veins were all collapsed through repeated injections an iv drips.. but klein said that murray was not that experienced to do iv drips and gave him the drug intramusclar which would have burnt!! so apparently there would of had to have bin a nurse or someone else present..

which according to the ambulance pic michael had an iv drip in.. but the paramedics stated that his veins was so bad that they had to put 1 into the back of his knee!! "WHY" klein asked would they have to put 1 in the back of his knee if he already had 1 in.. as shown on the pic!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Affraid

i'm not praising klein at all.. but i think his questions were gr8.. just wat 1 of us would have asked..

i'll keep thinking an post more asap..

oh JERMAINE.. he also said they didn't speak so why he sang cry at his memorial is beyond him.. Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_eek
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

sorry i meant smile!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_redface
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Michael was always wearing long sleeves, and covering the vitiligo, yet AK dares to say this about MJ? I havent watched the video, just read it at TMZ, and don't know why did Dr. AK said this, but I think it was too much information. I don't believe this story.

Remember, this is the guy that is now claiming almost 50 thousand dollars because Michael looked great in TII due to "Dr. AK's skill, hard work and dedication to MJ."
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm

lisap27 wrote:i watched the interview start 2 finish.. i think klien could have kept some things to hiself.. like the peeing thing!! but he did explain why he said it.. not that, that matters he still shouldn't have said it..

an the fact he over did the drug addict thing!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_mad he could have toned that down.. and many more things!!

but to say the least he was intersting.. (don't shoot me here.. just my opinion)

dr klien stated :

* latoya stayed in the house for 2 days b4 the police went in and "it was suppose to be a crime scene unless its different for famous people" and he kept $5 million dollars in there with lots of jewellry so where is it?
* Dr murray he never heard of / seen an he was introduced to michael by his dad!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_rolleyes

theses are just a few things as i don't wanna make my post 2 long.. c what u think.. Smile

All of these are clues!
1. It was staged!
2. He knew he was ready to leave and that the hoax was about to run its course
3. I think the only reason they would be after money is because they may be giving it some to Michael who would be flying back and forth
4. Latoya should not have been allowed to stay in the house after Michael's death. What would she even be doing in there?? Covering things up.. or planting the diary
5-6. He definitely knows something alright. And bringing him on TMZ didn't really help them it just kind of confirmed everything.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

What a bastard! Mad People are still backstabbing Michael even when they think he's dead.
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:32 pm

lisap27 wrote:klein said he started to watch the movie but got 2 upset an had to leave, but during the movie did anyone notice any needle marks on michael!! he certainly hadn't seen any Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Suspect

harvey kept on asking about demerol an other drugs which klein stated he didn't really use!! an he only slightly sedated his patients an sometimes didn't sedate them at all.. especially michael

harvey said that michaels veins were all collapsed through repeated injections an iv drips.. but klein said that murray was not that experienced to do iv drips and gave him the drug intramusclar which would have burnt!! so apparently there would of had to have bin a nurse or someone else present..

which according to the ambulance pic michael had an iv drip in.. but the paramedics stated that his veins was so bad that they had to put 1 into the back of his knee!! "WHY" klein asked would they have to put 1 in the back of his knee if he already had 1 in.. as shown on the pic!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Affraid

i'm not praising klein at all.. but i think his questions were gr8.. just wat 1 of us would have asked..

i'll keep thinking an post more asap..

oh JERMAINE.. he also said they didn't speak so why he sang cry at his memorial is beyond him.. Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_eek

I agree with you...Klein did ask the questions we all have been. It gave us some good insight for sure. After watching the interview twice, I think Klein just suffers from verbal diarrhea of the mouth, but I don't believe he was trying to hurt MJ with his comments.

Was there seriously an IV in the ambulance pic? That is really weird if what they said about it being in the back of the knee is true!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Yes, I watch the interview. I also noticed that Klien said there was no need for the iv in the knee since he already had one and "open" one in his arm. What I also found strange was the Klien said in the movie there is no proof that Michael's neck was riddled with needle marks and none could be seen on his arms during the film. So why were TMZ's sources saying his arms and neck and actually his body was riddled with needle marks. I just don't get it.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I know...that is one of the weirdest inconsistencies. Harvey was adamant his sources were 100% credible. I take this as good news for us...sounds like it wasn't MJ who died at all. Very Happy
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 am

mjlovebug wrote:What a bastard! Mad People are still backstabbing Michael even when they think he's dead.

yeah that's true...and remember when he talked about what parts of the body women and men are obsessed about. I don't want to offend anybody but when I look at him I think he's the one who should be a little more obsessed about his face if you know what I mean Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_twisted Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_twisted Ahhh I just hate him and people like him!!!!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversaynever Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 am

There were many interesting parts to this interview. He was inconsistent with most of his statements and there are some things of interest:

1. He said he didn't watch the movie. Then he said he saw it and had to walk out. BUT he did notice that Michael was wearing some of his coats. Did you hear that part? And that he hopes someone has those coats. OK... what would Michael be doing wearing Arnie's coats? Or was he pointing them out for a reason???

2. He does say that the OTHER plastic surgeon was sitting on the 3rd row at the memorial. ( I can't remember his name) And I am sorry but have no time to look this up- who was sitting with this guy? Was Hatman in the third row? If he was - he could be giving another clue by mentioning that.

3. Arnie says more than once that Michael lived with him for sometime. And he also mentions how huge his house is. Did you guys hear of MJ living with him?

4. The whole exhaling of propofal thing was strange, too. He said that Murray could of inhaled it and fallen asleep. Interesting.

There were more ... can't remember now. But he is certainly interesting and certainly covering up.
Neversaynever
Neversaynever

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversaynever Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 am

nellyka7 wrote:
lisap27 wrote:i watched the interview start 2 finish.. i think klien could have kept some things to hiself.. like the peeing thing!! but he did explain why he said it.. not that, that matters he still shouldn't have said it..

dr klien stated :

All of these are clues!
1. It was staged!
2. He knew he was ready to leave and that the hoax was about to run its course
3. I think the only reason they would be after money is because they may be giving it some to Michael who would be flying back and forth
4. Latoya should not have been allowed to stay in the house after Michael's death. What would she even be doing in there?? Covering things up.. or planting the diary
5-6. He definitely knows something alright. And bringing him on TMZ didn't really help them it just kind of confirmed everything.

I agree with you guys. The statement regarding the memorial and filming of funeral were VERY interesting. He DID make it sound like we should know it was staged.
Neversaynever
Neversaynever

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie Woosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Well I have just watched the whole 90+ minutes and I have to say, and apologise if this upsets anyone, that I thought they guy was speaking from his heart.

Even the comments about him "peeing in a cup" weren't said in a malicious way (or not that I picked up) and in a way I could see where he was coming from, with a comment like that. Michael grew up in a very large family in a very small house - I grew up in a village which had a few very large families, in very small houses, and things that would seem totally alien to me, were just accepted as a necessity/way of life, because their needs/circumstances were very different to mine.

It wasn't easy listening to his thoughts about the drug addiction, but again I think the term "drug addict" just conjurs up dreadful images with people, which is why we all immediately run to Michael's defence. I remember, not that many years ago, about the the concerns about people becoming dependent upon anti-depressants, and the warnings about not coming off them immediately and the need to lower the dosage gradually. These people were dependant on their anti-depressants - doesn't that make them "drug addicts", in that they are addicted to these drugs? It doesn't make them bad people, it is simply our (or the media's) use of the word to portray a particular image.

If Michael was addicted to Propofol (I'm sorry, I don't even know if that is how it is spelt) it WASN'T HIS FAULT but the media are trying to make out that he was a down and out druggie, which is what is so offensive. Poor guy might well have needed this to make him sleep - given how lively his mind must have been it must have been virtually impossible for him to stop his mind working.

Crikey, I don't know what happened, but I do think this guy is pretty genuine, I honestly didn't pick up any bad vibes from him at all - I could be totally wrong and have been accused of being too naive and "believe everything you hear" in the past.

Please don't slate me for my views - I've watched an awful lot, read an awful lot of theories etc. but this one rings pretty true to me Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_cry
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey 302b428d-d249-4533-92e6-8fd0e92492eb

this is Ed Winter!! he's was the cheif coroner for "michaels case"

the point klein made was that he was a good friend of michael's an was not invited to the memorial.. but they had Ed Winter sat on the 3rd row!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Affraid
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 pm

@Soosie Woosie I respect your views, but I didn’t feel anything other than bad vibes coming from this man. Dr. Klein claims to be Michael's best friends, still he goes to the world most famous tabloid site and exploit very private part of Michael's life. It doesn’t matter if this is true or not but saying those things won't make it better for Michael's appearance if that is what the doc was aiming for. That is an illegal act to pee in public, don’t you think people would charged Michael for that? I mean thinking about what nonsense they usually sue him for.
Klein is only intrested in attention and clearing his name off. Just my opinoin but it ring pretty true to me.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 pm

What do you really have against La Toya?
She lives just down the street from there, Michael is her brother and if I would have wanted to stay at my brother's house in his absence that won't be a big issue. She is family, remember?
If some outsider like Tohme Tohme would have stayed over - because he was the one who sent the personnel home that day - would've been better?

Klein had all his information from tabloids, that was obvious.
He just smelled so badly of fear - made me sick.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie Woosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi TheTruth

Where did he say he "peed in public" as in an outside, public place - I must have missed that bit. I can only defend what I felt from what I saw and heard - I really didn't get the impression he was trying to do Michael down - sorry - I can't pretend something I don't feel.

He did say that he has been accused of being involved in the drug supplying but absolutely nothing has been found, because all his records are in order. He also said he has had tremendous support from his friends (of which he claimed he doesn't have many) including Liz Taylor and Carrie Fisher.

He went to watch the movie but couldn't stay to watch it all because it was all so raw with him (again, another reason he couldn't understand the family's behaviour at the Memorial) - my heart went out to him at that part - I really don't think the guy was acting - he said "ask me in a year's time" which, understandably, he hopefully will have then been able to go and watch it.
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversaynever Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm

lisap27 wrote:Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey 302b428d-d249-4533-92e6-8fd0e92492eb

this is Ed Winter!! he's was the cheif coroner for "michaels case"

the point klein made was that he was a good friend of michael's an was not invited to the memorial.. but they had Ed Winter sat on the 3rd row!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Affraid

It was ED Winter he spoke of? I thought he was referring to the plastic surgeon that worked on MJ before Arnie. OH..... this is VERY interesting INDEED!
Neversaynever
Neversaynever

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

just checked the interview again!! 2 b sure i got it right!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Icon_rolleyes its definatly WINTERS he says!!

listening to the interview he guessed that winters told TMZ that he was goin to Kleins office so all the media would be there.. apparently TMZ arrived before winters did.. when they raided his office!! Klein just showed up to TMZ to talk to Harvey Suspect

its at 24.30 mins on the interview.. if u wanna double check just incase i miss interperated anything!!

lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 am

You're quite correct about Winters. I'm very surprised he was at the memorial...very odd!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am

Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 am

Have you ever had doubts?
Of course it was absurd. Everything that scum said was gibberish trash.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:13 am

lyl wrote:Have you ever had doubts?
Of course it was absurd. Everything that scum said was gibberish trash.

me ? had doubts ? ewww..of course not.
i put the link just to strenghten the comments u girls made above.
just like when we post something about the hoax and all the things that have got to do with it, doesn't mean we do not believe in the hoax, rite ?
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 am

Right. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyLurker Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 am

well I just watched the TMZ video and like most of you had formed an opinion about Uncle Arnie. After watching this interview I Must agree with Soosie Woosie. Uncle Arnie seemed very genuine and seems like he is NOT in on the Hoax but misses Michael jackson very much.

he did provide us with some things that made me go Hmmm mind you.

disregard the whole peeing in a cup thing as it was a sidebar. Who here has never gone fishing ( for example) and had to pee in bottle???

MJ lived in a small house ( as Soosie W says) and probably in many occassions had to find somewhere to pee. My Grandma still had a chamber pot until she died as she had an outdoor toilet and as a performer I am sure there were times you peed whereever you could. ( but enough about peeing)

Now the major things I heard were his insistance that MJ could not have been riddled with injection marks as they say or we would have seen some sign in the movie,so that tells me that the unofficial coroners report and the ambulance attendants were wrong. There were shots of his neck etc and some of his arms ( the red jacket) and I saw no signs of needle marks.

Uncle Arnie did not see him for a few mths during rehearsals and Uncle Arnie was not invited to the memorial (which he says himself seems very rehearsed and strange)

As Soosie W says I believe he was being genuine and cared for MJ alot and he made a point also of clearing up the reason for going to court aboiut the children very clear, I had to laugh as he said he wants nothing to do with children as he does not really like them very much but promised MJ he would make sure they were properly taken care of ( that is nice of Uncle Arnie I think). He actually seemed to like these kids and kept saying how MJ was such a good father above all ( that was nice)

Anyway he did well during the interview and I personnaly think he is not involved in any way so we need to dismiss him as just a bumbling old man who cared about a good friend.
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down