Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit.

+23
billiejean17
steph
ishealive
Grace
suzzie
neverlandprincess
rowdyangel
Eva R
jenn77
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
4evermichael71
IWSICS
MJJ Love
ILuvUMoreMJ
nellyka7
miss j
MJLove
maria-c
Harleyblonde
xXxAmyxXx
LiberianGirl
bibi
icy55
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Empty Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit.

Post by icy55 Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:42 pm

In one of the more bizarre media events surrounding Michael Jackson's death, on Friday British television network Sky 1 will broadcast a live séance with the singer's spirit.

In a special "intimate and unique" hour-long event — dubbed
"Michael Jackson: The Live Séance" — British psychic Derek Acorah will
attempt to contact Jackson's spirit, with the hope of giving the King
of Pop's fans the opportunity "to connect with their hero one last
time."

"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson," Stuart Murphy, Sky 1's director of programs, told Yahoo UK
earlier this month. "He was an extraordinary figure and the curiosity
surrounding his life — and his death — stretches well beyond fans of
his music."

Just how Acorah —best known to British audiences for his
long-running paranormal TV series "Ghost Towns" — plans on contacting
Jackson's spirit is a closely guarded secret, but according to Kirsty
Howell, a publicist for Sky 1, the séance will be held "on an island
... in a secret location familiar to Jackson" before an audience of
fans and friends, and will feature mementos from his life.

"We have chosen genuine Michael Jackson fans and people who
knew him throughout his life to take part in this event," Howell added.
"Derek will also have a personal item from Michael Jackson, and will
invite everyone to sit quietly and channel positive thoughts ... he
can't force Michael to appear, but he will try inviting his spirit by
creating welcoming environment."

Howell added that Sky 1 was aware that some Jackson fans might
object to the program, but that it's not meant to be exploitive.
Rather, she views it as a tribute to the man and his legacy.
"There are so many Michael Jackson fans out there, people who
celebrate his life and his music, and this show is another way for them
to connect with him," she said. "We're huge fans of Michael Jackson,
and this is a celebration of his life."

"Michael Jackson: The Live Séance" will air at 10 p.m. GMT on
Sky 1, and is the second half of a progam examining the singer's life
and death. From 9-10 p.m., the network will air "Michael Jackson: The
Search for His Spirit," which, according to Sky's program guide, "takes
fans on a journey celebrating the life of the troubled, but talented
star." American psychic Bobby Marchesso and Jackson's "Thriller" video
co-star, Ola Ray, are also featured on the show.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1625586/20091105/jackson_michael.jhtml

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_eek That's all I can say!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Empty Re: Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit.

Post by bibi Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:58 pm

whoa!!What???!!!! Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_pale
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Empty Re: Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit.

Post by LiberianGirl Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:00 pm

I wonder whose soul they're going to find Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Ill watch this
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Yes, I saw it advertised earlier. It will obviously be fake as we know he isn't dead eh? How can the producers allow this sort of thing? They will have to stage some sort of "happening" or it will be as boring as watching paint dry!
I do not believe in this sort of thing anyway but will probably watch just to see how far they will go to fool people. It is quite sad and sick though as there are genuine mourners who have been fans for years who think Michael is dead.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:35 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I wonder whose soul they're going to find Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol

The producers are all *rse-souls! Get it? Read it quick. Dont like swearing but could not resist- the first letter is A.
Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_lol Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 pm

All want to make money with MJ, I want that this psychic one says to me as it is the greater prize of the lottery
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 pm

yeh this seance thing is ridiculous. it's so disrespectful i don't know how in hell they got permission from the family to do it!?

http://sky1.sky.com/derek-acorah-to-attempt-to-contact-michael-jackson

''Acorah, whose high profile on screen séances have to date been restricted to historical and mythical figures will lead proceedings in Michael Jackson: The Live Seance; an hour long live special from a secret location familiar to, and previously inhabited by, Jackson and where the famed psychic medium will attempt to contact the music legend.''

'secret location'? aren't all of his homes pretty obvious?

bleeh also wasn't Derek ranked the worst psychic medium ever?

the whole concept of the show makes me upset and angry. but i HAVE to watch it...live
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:12 pm

whoever's watching don't forget to share. i'd love to know the story! Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_biggrin
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 pm

wait, what day does it come on?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Geez!! I wouldn't believe this rubbish even if I thought he really was dead. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 pm

it's on tomorrow night. im recording it so i can write a really nasty article about it if it's bull...which it probably will be lol
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Looking forward to your nasty article. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Wow, I am absolutely shocked and mortified about this one.
I've never ever seen or heard anything like this before.
And on MTV?

HMMMM...
I dunno......
Kind of freaks me out a bit......
I look forward to MJLove's article.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:40 am

I am seriously fascinated as to see how Derek Acorah (who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him!) is going to contact someone who isn't even dead! lol!

But, got my popcorn ready and sky + is recording it! Shall be a fun night..

BRING IT ON DEREK! Very Happy
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am

Oh I guarantee he'll contact him..don't despair, the guy is a fraud! I saw him "channel" before and it's as fake as can be LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:47 am

I used to see him on Most Haunted here in the States.....ALL of those ghost shows are fake, but Im so addicted to them!!

Derek is as fake as you can get.

I REALLY wanna hear about this one!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I used to see him on Most Haunted here in the States.....ALL of those ghost shows are fake, but Im so addicted to them!!

Me too LOL
I wonder if he'll grab himself while he's "channeling" Michael ROFL! Now that wouldn't surprise me Razz I agree, he is as fake as you can get. Is he even on over here anymore?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Did everyone hear about the "TWEANCE THINGY, IT WAS ON TWITTER AND I FORGET WHO EXCLY BUT SOMEONE WAS IN CONTACT WITH MICHAEL'S SPIRIT"?

Well I missed it and only read 1 or 2 tweets on it and the person contacting him said Michael was saying he was not murdered.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:27 pm

There are so many people that say they are talking with Michael's spirit..

When Michael comes back, everyone knows that they were not right Razz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Well I think one group or the other is gonna feel stupid in the end, believer's vs Not believer's.

I would like to say this though:

If Michael is dead, NOTICE USE OF IF, I don't think it is appropriate to do it in public and much less on tv or radio. Dunno IMO
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm

I will not be watching this. Derek Acorah is a fake but if he claims to have contacted Michael and then Michael comes back. he'll look like an @ss and be exposed as a fake - again - lol!

Laughing
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I used to see him on Most Haunted here in the States.....ALL of those ghost shows are fake, but Im so addicted to them!!

Me too LOL
I wonder if he'll grab himself while he's "channeling" Michael ROFL! Now that wouldn't surprise me Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_razz I agree, he is as fake as you can get. Is he even on over here anymore?

OMGGG!!! HAHAHA that was funny-mabye he will sya "hee hee" tooo Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Me too LOL
I wonder if he'll grab himself while he's "channeling" Michael ROFL! Now that wouldn't surprise me Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_razz I agree, he is as fake as you can get. Is he even on over here anymore?

OMGGG!!! HAHAHA that was funny-mabye he will sya "hee hee" tooo Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol
ROFL you never know! Razz
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Derek Acora is the NEW Michael Jackson!!!

Erica that made me fall off my chair!! LMFAO!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm

whahahaha!! hee hee!! Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Derek Acora is the NEW Michael Jackson!!!

Erica that made me fall off my chair!! LMFAO!!!

ROFL! Hopefully your boss didn't see..he'd wonder just what is going on with you today Razz
OMG, I had a disturbing thought..what if Derek tries to moonwalk? eeeeekkkkk Razz OH and how is he going to do the voice? This should be entertaining..I better get some Depends in case I pee my pants laughing LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 pm

I don't know if this would help in anyway, call me insane or whatever you would want to call me. I am hopeless and desperate to find out if Michael is alive or not. I gathered my means and hired the most well known medium here in the philippines, the best possible medium my money could buy and yes I've gone that far Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_jokercolor modesty aside but the medium is authentic with a very credible background and fellow filipinos knew him but I agreed not to share his name. and too you guys I would like to share the good news this medium told me. THERE IS NO MICHAEL JACKSON, THE SINGER/ENTERTAINER/KING OF POP IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, YET.
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm

suzzie wrote:I don't know if this would help in anyway, call me insane or whatever you would want to call me. I am hopeless and desperate to find out if Michael is alive or not. I gathered my means and hired the most well known medium here in the philippines, the best possible medium my money could buy and yes I've gone that far Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_jokercolor modesty aside but the medium is authentic with a very credible background and fellow filipinos knew him but I agreed not to share his name. and too you guys I would like to share the good news this medium told me. THERE IS NO MICHAEL JACKSON, THE SINGER/ENTERTAINER/KING OF POP IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, YET.

Hey suzzie I believe you! Because my parents once called upon a medium to 'speak' with my grandfather. and everything the medium spoke was like how my grand dad did. It was very real. He asked about me. so i believe you suzzie! =D

Keep the faith!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 pm

TO : Rowdy angel

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_santa As all here, we are not sure if I live THROUGH MJ this or dead man, I in the personal thing do not believe in psychic, there is some person here that it creates?
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Ugh i cant find it on my tv guide. Is it supposed to be on mtv or another station?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:28 pm

nellyka7 wrote:Ugh i cant find it on my tv guide. Is it supposed to be on mtv or another station?

Sky 1.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 pm

I am sorry to have to admit that I skipped the posts, no offence though.

Just wanted to add: I wonder whoms spirit he will contact since Michael's spirit is neither lost, gone, far away nor the one of a dead person.

I am inviting Michael's spirit as well and too bad, I don't need any channelor. LOL
I open my heart - this is it.

L.O.V.E.

"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson."
This I sign with my blood. The only trustworthy sentence in the article.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

aw, i dont have that station.
so you guys have to let me know how it is!
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 pm

those who watch please keep us updated! thanks! =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:55 pm

I didn't watch it but I did see news on it on Google and apparantely Derek contacted MJ and MJ told him he's only just starting to settle into the afterlife and he's very unhappy about where he's buried - he wanted to be buried next to Marilyn Monroe.

What a load of horse s**t
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:03 pm

gosh, that guy is soo stupid... I mean, doesn't he understand in his stupid head that people don't, just DON'T believe that Michael would say that?! Even non-believers of the hoax don't believe that...

When Michael dies someday, and somebody would talk to him, he wouldn't say that he want to lay next to marlyn monroe. He would say that he loves us all and stuff Smile

stupid a$$!!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm

had to laugh is horse s**t the same as bull s**t?
steph
steph

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 pm

steph wrote:had to laugh is horse s**t the same as bull s**t?

Lol yeah I got sick of typing BS so it's HS for a change...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 pm

I never saw anything so funny in all my life! i nearly wet myself laughing! there were times i felt too embarassed to even look at the TV i thought what the hell is this? Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_question How dare he do this to our Michael the man is a complete nut job! and he even gets paid for it !
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:17 pm

billiejean17 wrote:I never saw anything so funny in all my life! i nearly wet myself laughing! there were times i felt too embarassed to even look at the TV i thought what the hell is this? Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_question How dare he do this to our Michael the man is a complete nut job! and he even gets paid for it !

All the more reason for MJ to come back and show this clown for what he is - useless!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:19 pm

LOL@ishealive.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by starseeker Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm carolann from the uk, I'm new here, thankyou for letting me join your site.
I watched derek acorah's programme on friday 6th november in the uk. Can I say that I firmly believe in the spirit world, but this programme was the biggest load of c**p I have ever seen, it was so embarassing, normally I like derek but what he was thinking of I don't know unless he was well paid, another thing about the programme is there were 4 fans (3 males and 1 female) derek gave the 3 males messages from michael and left the female out. ( no-way would he ever have done that ).

Also I have to say congrats to you all for your hard work and dedication since 25th june. I hope michael still reads these threads if so I'm here to help in any way I can.

love always.
starseeker
starseeker

Aantal berichten : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

http://www.thisisbrandx.com/2009/11/british-tv-medium-claims-michael-jackson-is-furious-that-hes-not-buried-next-to-marilyn-monroe.html

guys! Here's a clip from the 'psychic reading' To me this is BS. really.... I dont believe him!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:14 pm

This is too funny. They're not even good actors. Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_evil
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

ishealive wrote:
steph wrote:had to laugh is horse s**t the same as bull s**t?

Lol yeah I got sick of typing BS so it's HS for a change...

hahahahahaha then I will say one thing HS
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

starseeker wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm carolann from the uk, I'm new here, thankyou for letting me join your site.
I watched derek acorah's programme on friday 6th november in the uk. Can I say that I firmly believe in the spirit world, but this programme was the biggest load of c**p I have ever seen, it was so embarassing, normally I like derek but what he was thinking of I don't know unless he was well paid, another thing about the programme is there were 4 fans (3 males and 1 female) derek gave the 3 males messages from michael and left the female out. ( no-way would he ever have done that ).

Also I have to say congrats to you all for your hard work and dedication since 25th june. I hope michael still reads these threads if so I'm here to help in any way I can.

love always.

Hello welcome! and yes! This is really some kind of nonsense isnt it?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm

ishealive wrote:
billiejean17 wrote:I never saw anything so funny in all my life! i nearly wet myself laughing! there were times i felt too embarassed to even look at the TV i thought what the hell is this? Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Icon_question How dare he do this to our Michael the man is a complete nut job! and he even gets paid for it !

All the more reason for MJ to come back and show this clown for what he is - useless!!
Yes i was thinking the same, i was cringing watching it with my daughter, and i shouted you won't get in touch with Michael because he's not Dead you stupid Man or something like that LOLL!
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

LOL! Psychic Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Jackson's spirit. Lol

This is just plain stupid!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum