Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!!

+24
badloving
Vampyre
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
BJ
SPAKKLE29FUL
marsheliamorgan
city.gal1
2 Bad
love4mjalways
Makea
infinitylady
nellyka7
ex_lurker
MJFOREVER
kdkennedy74
techdiva
icy55
gujunpyo
Eva R
mariza
lonelynation
NYMoonwalker
amy
speechlessornot
28 posters

Go down

Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Empty Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!!

Post by speechlessornot Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:20 am

Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! 2ep4o7t

We saw this image in the TII movie (Smooth Criminal). Read the writing! Look at the pic!!!! Note the date !!!
Something is just WRONG here…do you see the white mark?? but this picture is from 2006!! and the shiny wristband…he wears the same in the movie..same clothes, same armband, same hat, same wristband, no curls in his hair? well…
During the rehearsals I noticed that only about 5 outfits were worn by Michael. Is this possible or plausible for 4 months of rehersals? You would think there would be more and hard to believe that he wore just a pair of pants.
Look here :
Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Michael-jackson-01Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! MousePictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Skug78Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! MousePictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! S2fqqoPictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Mouse
Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! N51lwmPictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! MousePictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Ivwg05Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! MousePictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! A href=Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! 28l73btPictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! 2wcjqmq
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Empty Re: Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!!

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 am

well from starting im saying ther is somethng wrong with the rehersel pics but dont know whta maybe he nevr went for rehaersels just athough
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Empty Re: Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!!

Post by NYMoonwalker Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 am

I just checked that article and I think the picture is updated. As in, since the Article is about Michael Jackson, his picture will always be there but if updated it changes on all the article. Its kind of like his profile picture on that site. If you check the other articles, they all have the same picture.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:07 am

oh i didnt knew that thanx
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 am

I got all excited Sad
It's so frustrating... it's like we get somewhere then get knocked down Sad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:15 am

dont be sad wht if its not a strong prof but i know ther is something wrong with rehersel pics even in jonells ne vid you can see that. we will find something soon that can prove this rite
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 am

I'm sorry Crying or Very sad It's just that there are so many lies and fake evidence out there that I needed to make sure. This doesn't mean anything though. Still doesn't prove the pictures or the rehearsals are real. Keep believing!
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 am

No I'm really glad you found this out..
it's just still a bit of a knock down.
But I won't lose faith Smile
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:30 am

ooh hij is zo schattig als hij springt op die ene foto Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Herz
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:25 am

Mariza, je moet hier wel engels praten anders verstaat niemand je Razz

I think the date is just wrong. I just can't imagine that those pics are from 2006
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:57 am

[quote = "Eva R"] Mariza, Moet je hier wel engels praten anders verstaat niemand je Razz

Ik denk Dat de datum is gewoon verkeerd. Ik kan me niet voorstellen DAT sterven zijn foto's vanaf 2006 [/ quote]

Ja, ik heb geschreven in het Engels?
Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Confused
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 am

i think MJ had wear only i think 4 or 5 outfits during this is it rehearsal.. it seems like he just rehearsed only for a day or 2..??
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:39 am

IMO, i think the rehearsal shots were only taken in 3 -4 days. Like towards the end. I think. Because I remembered one scene with the green screen at the back a lady said "And Micahel is coming down today" So the impression I get is that MJ does not go to rehearsals regularly.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 am

icy55 wrote:IMO, i think the rehearsal shots were only taken in 3 -4 days. Like towards the end. I think. Because I remembered one scene with the green screen at the back a lady said "And Micahel is coming down today" So the impression I get is that MJ does not go to rehearsals regularly.

yes maybe we r rite as i also siad maybe he was not regulerly going to rehersels thats why e is in 2 5 outfits
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:38 am

YOu got that right about MJ not coming to the rehearsals. I found out that he only went to 16 rehearsals and Frank IDileo said he would rehearse at home. I'd noticed that MJ was wearing only 4 or 5 outfits, too. Also, look at the photos from the 36-page booklet from the This is it rehearsals. You see him wearing sunglasses in a couple of shots. The rest are without the sunglasses.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:13 am

Anyone else notice that in the 36 page booklet, as well as the photos in the TII cd, there are no pictures of him wearing the red or gold pants? What do you make of this?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:22 am

mariza wrote:[quote = "Eva R"] Mariza, Moet je hier wel engels praten anders verstaat niemand je Razz

Ik denk Dat de datum is gewoon verkeerd. Ik kan me niet voorstellen DAT sterven zijn foto's vanaf 2006 [/ quote]

Ja, ik heb geschreven in het Engels?
Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Confused

Hou het in het engels hier en praat anders gewoon nederlands in het topic dat er voor is gemaakt Wink AUB

Keep it english here or talk dutch in the topic that is made for it Wink (if you cant read dutch lol! )
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:13 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Anyone else notice that in the 36 page booklet, as well as the photos in the TII cd, there are no pictures of him wearing the red or gold pants? What do you make of this?

I noticed that too. At first I thought it was OK because I had the impression that the real Michael in the movie is the one wearing the black jeans and the shirts (blue and red) on top of each other. I thought it was obvious that since the real Mike is the one in the black jeans, Orange pants and the others can't be included in the booklet. But then again after seeing the movie again, I'm not so sure if there's one Mike or all Mike. Today I got the feeling they're all Mike, last week I thought there were doubles... I'm pretty 'dazed and confused' about it Embarassed
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:24 am

i think the ones that arent included in the book might be doubles. Also, I've only seen the movie once so does anyone remember when "Michael" was wearing the sunglasses- which outfits he was wearing?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 am

Speechless, yeah that is quite weird.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:39 am

nellyka7 wrote:i think the ones that arent included in the book might be doubles. Also, I've only seen the movie once so does anyone remember when "Michael" was wearing the sunglasses- which outfits he was wearing?

I have seen the movie only once too (till now), but I remember he was wearing sunglasses when he sang Human nature and I just cant stop loving you. Maybe more often....... scratch
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm

You can download the movie on Limewire if you have it. I have a copy that has russian subtitles during the speaking parts but other than that it is really clean. It doesn't include the credits but like I said it is the best quality one I could find. It is an avi file and is over 1000 mb in size. Total time is 1 hour and 38 minutes and it is titled as This Is It (2009) in case anyone else would like to download. It took several hours to complete the download but IMO it was so well worth it because I have now watched it atleast 20 times.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by love4mjalways Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:00 pm

ok i mentioned this before..I originally posted the photo on the other forum with the article in the first week of JULY….after researching the picture it was uploaded by frank mazur JUNE 25….the day he died!!I had read this article in 2007 and this was the picture then…so its NOT from this is it rehearsals..It was brought up to ADMIN by someone cause of alot of discussion….it ws removed last month…So I know for sure its not from this is it rehearsals..as it was uploaded on june 25 among awhole bunch of others by frank mazur and its an article i read in 2007…
love4mjalways
love4mjalways

Aantal berichten : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:36 pm

I checked the photos in the TII booklet too as soon as I bought it. No red/orange pants, none. I thought that was odd since that outfit is in the film a lot. No red pants and no sunglasses in booklet.
I will have to go to the theater again! This is so maddening. I'm glad somebody else noticed this.
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 pm

2 Bad wrote:I checked the photos in the TII booklet too as soon as I bought it. No red/orange pants, none. I thought that was odd since that outfit is in the film a lot. No red pants and no sunglasses in booklet.
I will have to go to the theater again! This is so maddening. I'm glad somebody else noticed this.

I think some of the consensus was that the red/orange pants MJ could be a double maybe this is why he's not inicluded in the booklet. Many people thought that "red pants" was sort of odd/strange.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Or Michael have chosen the pics in the album and he didn't chosen pics with him with glasses because he wanted really photos of himself without glasses. Don't know Wink
Because I really don't think there was a double because I went 2 times to TII and I saw the orange pants Michael and he also had that pointy ear and I don't think you can act exact the same as Michael and the voice you know Smile
But I don't know ofcourse.
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 pm

i have seen the movie 3 times and i STILL think something is off with the michael in red pants and possibly the michael in black pointy jacket with sunglasses and kenny during human nature,just my opinion,its odd to me,when doing dancing with sunglasses he tried really extremly hard at keeping them in place,continually pushing them up to stay on,just my opinion tho,and red pants michael doesnt really move as sharp or smooth as the other michael in smooth criminal etc. i still cant figure it out to 100% sure either way.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:58 pm

I hope when Michael comes back, he will all explain. And I hope he will explaine if there were doubles in the movie Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 am

this is a photo of Michael but it doesn't really looks like Michael :S But maybe it is just because of the lights and stuff! Don't look at the text Razz

[img:b9ad]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! 784416781_6_sCPq[/img]
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 am

why is he wearin pjs
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 am

Looks like MJ to me.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 am

Eva R wrote:this is a photo of Michael but it doesn't really looks like Michael :S But maybe it is just because of the lights and stuff! Don't look at the text Razz

[img:7dd0]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! 784416781_6_sCPq[/img]

This is Michael without Make-Up.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 pm

That pic does not look like him at all...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampyre Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I think it is MJ on the photo (in the car, wearing red.) And he looks dang good.

How old is that photo? He sure appears young in there.
Vampyre
Vampyre

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 pm

i though they said mj practiced a lot on the rehearsals...but why did we see him in only 4 or 5 outfits.....that is really weird....maybe there's smth they didn't want to show us.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm

I've seen the movie at the cinema 3 times and I will go again in 2 days. I really don't know what to say about the doubles. Each time I went I was together with different people, some were fans, some not. None of them noticed something wrong about Michael, except that he was thin.
I was thinking. I remember how much we talked (on MJHD) about the trailers, about the orange pants and the fact that he's a double. Also about the sunglasses.
And when we went to see the movie, we were already prepared to see a double. The first time I saw the movie, I allowed myself to enjoy the experience, to meet Michael again after so many years. And it was wonderful.
Then I felt guilty that I didn't watch for clues, and the next two times I watched very intense "all" the Michaels. And I still think it was him all the time.
What striked me was something else. A Michael no one disscused about. The Michael that attented the auditions. There are 3 very short images with him next to Kenny at the auditions. The third one is also on youtube. He looks so pretty (no curls yet). There is such a huge difference in how he looked in April (I think the auditions were in April) and how he looked at the rehearsals. There is though a resemblance between Michael at auditions and Michael at the rehearsals with the jacket from O2 conference.
I also downloaded the movie and I will watched it again on weekend. If I come to a conclusion, be sure that I will share it with you.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 pm

How old is that pic??? I don't know it looks a bit like E Cas?

Or he's without the lighty make up...but he looks very good Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:58 pm

cute Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Icon_smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:59 pm

talking of e cas has anyonr heard his new song its over on youtube you need to take a listen it is really odd
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:talking of e cas has anyonr heard his new song its over on youtube you need to take a listen it is really odd

??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm

i can't make my mind up with this pic!! Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Suspect

something doesn't sit right with it!! i dunno.. Pictures to be discussed...really weird!!!! Confused
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm

I think it is a old photo. I don't know the date :S
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 pm

what is so important about the photo is it a clue
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:38 pm

No i just wanted to show it to you cuz I think he looks so different here. But it is a photo of a long time ago so it is not a clue Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:40 pm

okay
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

well i dont think its e casanova because they look like michael eyes.
that is the one thing that allows me to tell the difference form all the personators, but hey, anything is possible.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm

that's why all the impersonators wear sunglasses, becaue Michaels eye are hard to copy Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLady Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm

I noticed in the pics posted at the beginning of the thread... Is he wearing the same red shirt in all the pics??? Same shirt, just under different jackets... ?? Looks like the same shirt to me

Maybe he has like 5 of those red shirts lol...
MissLady
MissLady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down