Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show

+3
Eva R
Thetruth
city.gal1
7 posters

Go down

A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show Empty A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am

I couldn't find the link to any of the discussions relative to the show so I started a new thread. Mods, please feel free to move, if you want.

source: http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-jackson/aande-sets-premiere-date-for-jackson-brothers-reality-show_article_25226

FIRST PUBLISHED: November 6, 2009 7:48 PM EST
LAST UPDATED: November 6, 2009 7:56 PM EST

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
A&E has set a premiere date for their new series, “The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty.”
The show, starring Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon Jackson, will premiere on Sunday December 13 at 9 PM ET/PT on the cable channel.
The show, announced over the summer, follows the Jackson brothers as they reunite for a 40th anniversary Jackson Five concert celebration. It also shows the men as they come to terms with the loss of their brother, Michael, who died on June 25 at the age of 50, the result of acute Profopol intoxication.
“This deeply intimate portrait will provide viewers with a raw and honest look inside a musical dynasty,” Robert Sharenow, Senior Vice President of Nonfiction & Alternative Programming, A&E Network and BIO Channel, said in a statement. “For the first time ever, the remaining members of The Jackson Five allow cameras inside their very private world, giving the public a glimpse into how they balance their extremely busy personal and professional lives with the demands of celebrity.”
“The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty” will also show the brothers as they work on new music and show their relationships with their parents and their own children.
Following the premiere, the show will air weekly at 10 PM ET/PT beginning December 20.

Copyright 2009 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show Empty Re: A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show

Post by Thetruth Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am

Well the question remains, will it be a hit or flip?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show Empty Re: A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 am

it will be a hit if there are clues of Michael in it:D
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 pm

december 20? That would be almost 1 year after the beginning of this horrible news about mj A&E Sets Premiere Date For Jackson Brothers Reality Show Suspect
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Do you guys plan on watching it?
Part of me thinks, maybe there would be clues in it like Eva R said..
but I will not watch it. I don't want them to make any money of their brother, and exploit him more then they already have. I do not want this show to stay on the air. I didn't want it to begin with.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:34 pm

I will watch it just to see what I can find. Remember when the cameras were at the burial it was speculated that it would be either for footage for TII or for the A&E Jackson show so I feel like I need to see what, if anything, is there.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 am

confused with this especially randy he said he didnt want to be in this and said something like atleast he isnt doing interviews for money about his brother yet he goes along with a fake burial and memorial im afraid if he was trying to avoid getting any blame then he failed as he was still part of it i dont get his role yet is he supposed to claim murder like la toya??
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down