Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

+65
MJFOREVER
Lacey5842x
MJLover1990
HoneyPie
Glenda
Public Enemy
gigi
Léa
MJILOVEUMOST
LucyLocket
MJThrillsMe
MSMJFANFOREVER
mjj4ever777
karralyn
SPAKKLE29FUL
mjssoulmate
ONESTEPCLOSER
mjthelegendlives
mumof3
beachgirl
GirlInTheMirror1
Neversaynever
Banessa
hesouttamylife
LizzieBee
azazel28
MJJ Love
Grace
city.gal1
April-R
the_gloved_one
infinitylady
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
dianaearth11
iMISSYOUMJ
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
magicalmystery
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
canette
yspadda
Melzy777
CantStopLovingU
AlexaMicke
MJJ1982
Smelly
2 Bad
Angelene
LiberianGirl
labkomj7
billyjean
juliet
me0101
mjlmpicons
neverlandprincess
MJLove
nellyka7
MJsAngelEyes1987
looking4truth
lookwithyourheart
kdkennedy74
mjgirl86
MJhunny
Kirsche
StripedFeline
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
69 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LucyLocket Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm

I made a screenprint of your information to take with me to see TII for the 2nd time and I left it on my kitchen table. So, I wasn't able to study the poses along with your information at-hand.

I find your information to be fascinating. Did you study art or is it a hobby? I am impressed. We all know that Michael was nothing short of genius. Do you think that MJ choreographed these poses himself or was it one of his choreographers? Have you found any other encoded messages? How is it best to go about looking for such messages if I do not have any experience whatsoever in art? Are there other types of the messages other than the artistic ones?

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:Results of the "Rodin poses" Analysis:

At the end of Wanna be starting something:
From left to right behind Michael:

1) Les Bourgeois de Calais. Refers to the man on the left of the statue.
(look for it in wikipedia). The hidden message: Abuse.
2) The kiss: note the second dancer from the left. The hidden message: Love.
3) The Gates of Hell. the third dancer from the left. The hidden message: Hell
4) Apollo. fourth dancer from the left. Also hidden in shadow. This particular pose tells us of a victorious hidden warrior that has yet to appear/return. This is what catches my eye the most. There is also a reference to Les Bourgeois de Calais in Thriller. At the beginning of the sequence there are ghosts dancing on a chandelier. The first thing you see from a hanged man? His feet. Then you see him hanging from his right hand but very subtle you see the rope right by his arm side.

Interpretation: Michael has been abused by the press (1)
Michael loves his fans and his message is to love each other (2)
Michael has no alternative to "break his fans heart and his own as well" (Jam) by going through hell faking his death. (3)
Michael will triumphantly return like Apollo with an arch in his hand (holding victory) but is hidden and will return in his own time.
Also. Reference to spider. Remember Moonwalker the movie. Michael fought a guy named Mr. Big (Joe Pesci) who had a world network of drugs. He wanted to "get everybody high". His organization symbol was a spider.
On the This is it movie, Michael appears from a black widow spider. When you learn about these spiders you see their mating habits. Females kills the males after mating. The important thing here is that SOME males escape from the killing widows. That is what the movie tells us, the true fans. Michael was "speculated to be killed" by a powerful drug. But in reality he escaped death.

Why would he do this? To break the Media's credibility when he returns, possibly, people would not believe the media the way THEY have been presenting to us. I hope we can decipher when is he returning...

I will please ask for some reaction here to this segment. These are encoded messages in the movie. These are very important messages that Michael left us.
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Thank you LucyLocket! I am a graphic designer. I know a bit of art but I am working with a friend who happens to be a private detective and has a very trained eye. We have seen the movie several times and this "language" is visual arts. Michael as a creative genius has scattered these "messages" all over just to let his beloved fans know that he is alright. For a more complete list of my findings, visit the first post of this topic. I believe MJ is not dead, Dr. Murray has not been charged with anything and truly honest we never get to see the open casket. Sorry if I'm crude but a lot has happened for this to be a perfect "hoax". This is more like the behavior of the Riddler in Batman, who can't resist the idea of leaving clues behind for Batman to find. None of this is fiction but a work of art. Michael has said in the past that he wanted to innovate film, taking it "to the next level". Remember, Michael is a connoisseur of art and he is a master of the medium.

There are clues scattered throughout the movie. For example, Michael's "mistake" in Black or White. "I'm sorry there is no second verse". That tells you he is speaking about the press. "They print my message in the saturday sun, I had to tell them I ain't second to none".
The press obviously bashed him, and didn't care for his message.

I am still investigating the "joke" at the ending, where they bring up "MJ Air". Is that a major clue? Possibility of Michael's return? When? Where? Why? How?

So all I want is to find the truth. He has been ridiculed by the media and all those leeches who wanted to take advantage of his good nature. I hope he comes back with evidence and I know when he does, heads are gonna roll.
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAnotherPartOfMe Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi TheVictoriousWarrior, I just read this thread, I think your insight is absolutely GREAT!
I saw the movie only twice, but I was really impressed...
I have a question for you (just to start...): was it just me maybe? didn't you notice that Michael often spoke in SIGN LANGUAGE? Penguin move, a lot of arm twisting, a lot of finger pointing, going in circles....
Maybe a sign language expert may help us understand, but I had the impression that he definitely did (he also joked on "hostess moves", remember?)... It seems like a sign code!
Thank you very much for the amazing work!!!
JustAnotherPartOfMe
JustAnotherPartOfMe

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 am

I'm still not done. This person I am working with has told me that there is a compendium of findings that this friend of mine is writing. Basically what I'm told is that virtually everything on the movie, his gestures, what he says, even the aerial dancers have a meaning. Remember, Michael is a storyteller and he has said so in the past. As such everything you tell visually has to be there for a reason other than for being there or the "apparent"one". This P.I. that is my friend helps me see things that are not so obvious to my graphic eyes but there are behavior patterns and the psychological stuff that Investigators perceive. It will take a while because my friend whom I will refer from now on as "MJBP" as a personal request, is writing this thing and we will be the first ones to witness this digested version of the movie clues we are so desperately seeking. So please be patient for awhile... nice choice of words here, and lets give MJBP the time needed to finish the work.
I can't wait... though I am very excited to read MJBP's findings.
Maybe I'll encourage MJBP to join us and appear here on the forum...
(Bonus: MJBP did mention the presence of Kabala clues in the movie)
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:52 am

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:I'm still not done. This person I am working with has told me that there is a compendium of findings that this friend of mine is writing. Basically what I'm told is that virtually everything on the movie, his gestures, what he says, even the aerial dancers have a meaning. Remember, Michael is a storyteller and he has said so in the past. As such everything you tell visually has to be there for a reason other than for being there or the "apparent"one". This P.I. that is my friend helps me see things that are not so obvious to my graphic eyes but there are behavior patterns and the psychological stuff that Investigators perceive. It will take a while because my friend whom I will refer from now on as "MJBP" as a personal request, is writing this thing and we will be the first ones to witness this digested version of the movie clues we are so desperately seeking. So please be patient for awhile... nice choice of words here, and lets give MJBP the time needed to finish the work.

Interesting. I'm looking forward to read what MJBP has to say. Yes,please encourage MJBP to join us and appear on the forum please!! Wink
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAnotherPartOfMe Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 am

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:I'm still not done. This person I am working with has told me that there is a compendium of findings that this friend of mine is writing. Basically what I'm told is that virtually everything on the movie, his gestures, what he says, even the aerial dancers have a meaning. Remember, Michael is a storyteller and he has said so in the past. As such everything you tell visually has to be there for a reason other than for being there or the "apparent"one". This P.I. that is my friend helps me see things that are not so obvious to my graphic eyes but there are behavior patterns and the psychological stuff that Investigators perceive. It will take a while because my friend whom I will refer from now on as "MJBP" as a personal request, is writing this thing and we will be the first ones to witness this digested version of the movie clues we are so desperately seeking. So please be patient for awhile... nice choice of words here, and lets give MJBP the time needed to finish the work.
Great! Can't wait to read your remarks...
Ever since my first view, I had this strange feeling of some symbolic, cryptic meaning escaping to my eyes and senses... NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 4 Icon_question
Thank you so much...
JustAnotherPartOfMe
JustAnotherPartOfMe

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingWillReturn Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Michael's message, that we have four years to get this right, Now doesn't four years from June 2009 make it June 2013?
Could it be possible that Tii was actually filmed in 2008? That would make 2012 four years away.
TheKingWillReturn
TheKingWillReturn

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum