Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ and Drugs

+11
sw148
shasta2001
kdkennedy74
the_gloved_one
neverlandprincess
mumof3
michkez2
Bicky
katson45
lookwithyourheart
mjboogie
15 posters

Go down

MJ and Drugs Empty MJ and Drugs

Post by mjboogie Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Sorry guys but this whole thing is just
eating and eating at me. Very hard to fathom. BUt does everyone
here truly believe that MJ had a prescription drug problem. Are we
all accepting this or.... do some of u just absolutley not believe it.
Also could it be possible MJ was addicted? How did he function with
his children if he was so out of it all the time? If he did do drugs not
crack or heroine I mean if he was under the influence of prescription drugs
do u think maybe it was only at the time he was not in the presence of his
kids? I just find it very hard to believe that MJ suffered from a drug problem. I
just cant see it. For him to go on stage and perform like that? I dont know what
to believe. After Klein saying MJ was a propofol addict, and that the dentist gave
him propofol. Has anyone addressed TMZ about this all being a hoax? Because
I see that guy on TMZ laughing and laughing when anything is brought up
about MJ and I dont find anything funny! Just burns me up. I wonder what
they would say if we said something like sol......you all think us MJ fans are sooo
stupid but we know that MJ is still here he is not dead! What do u think they would
do?
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

MJ and Drugs Empty Re: MJ and Drugs

Post by lookwithyourheart Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

i can't believe that. infact i won't. people should learn to keep their stories straight.
the molestation charges destroyed the man's pride. now this? okay, just look at it this way,
IF YOU DID'NT HERE IT FROM MIKES MOUTH, DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

nuff said haahahaa.

also, if we said that we believe mike is alive, they would turn it into a whole circus. let's just keep our heads together here and forget about those semi retarded money hungry pigs. ''i'm not usually this mean'' lol.
lookwithyourheart
lookwithyourheart

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by katson45 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm

amen !
katson45
katson45

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm

On the other hand if it is a hoax, which I believe it is, then it would be Michael putting the drug stories out there. It is his hoax so therefore he chose his "death."

I can't say one way or the other if he was addicted or not. I don't know him. I would like to think not, but I would not think any less of him if he were. It is just painful to think about him being lost and in so much pain he would have to turn to presc. drugs.

And actually after what the man has been through I wouldn't blame him.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

i went to watch this is it yesterday and i honestly believe that michael wasnt addicted to drugs. He was amazing and kept up wiv all the dancers who are in their twentys! he showed no sign of been addicted to drugs to me. MJ and Drugs Icon_smile he did seem alittle thin though but i do believe mj was far too sensible to not do things like that especialy because of his children who he thinks the world of . xx
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm

This has always worried me Michael looked so enegetic and his mind was clear and ahead of everybody else but i am not an expert on drug probs so I would not know what you would look like if you were taking propofal never ever heard of anybody taking it before, I would not think any less of him if he was after all he has been through I am just sad he had to take it and nobody stoped himor could stop him
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

I believe he may have had a "dependancy" but that is differant then being an "addict". I am not buying that he was an "addict". He was very thin in TII-however we know that MJ lost weight when he was stressed or hurt(see Geraldo interview and film footage of HIStory near the end of the tour) we know this by his own admission. He was very clear headed and involved in TII-this is not the mark of someone on drugs. He did look tired and very much so. If he wanted something to sleep -fine-however an idiot doctor says that he had a feint pulse-so he started performing CPR? On the bed? No-drugs didnt kill MJ if he is dead.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by the_gloved_one Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

If Michael was in constant pain then would it be feasible to say that he relied on prescription drugs to alleviate his pain and not to get high. Who’s to say that the medication he was taken, if any, was mind altering? Is this something the tabloids have tossed in – bending the truth like they always do. Throwing the word drug-addict about can cause a lot of misconceptions.
the_gloved_one
the_gloved_one

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 pm

I don't think so and my reasoning is because the last autopsy report that we heard said Michael had no drugs, legal or otherwise in his system. The only things that were found were what Murray had admitted to giving him.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by the_gloved_one Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I don't think so and my reasoning is because the last autopsy report that we heard said Michael had no drugs, legal or otherwise in his system. The only things that were found were what Murray had admitted to giving him.

drugs such as demerol and propofol have a very short half- life therefore wouldn't be detected in autopsy anyway
the_gloved_one
the_gloved_one

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:46 pm

I watched the video with Paul McCartney and MJ last night "Say,Say,Say"
If you see how thin he is there, there is no difference in This Is It. In fact, he may have been thinner in that video.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm

the_gloved_one wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:I don't think so and my reasoning is because the last autopsy report that we heard said Michael had no drugs, legal or otherwise in his system. The only things that were found were what Murray had admitted to giving him.

drugs such as demerol and propofol have a very short half- life therefore wouldn't be detected in autopsy anyway

Point being that the second autopsy only reported what Murray said he gave him-(Propofol)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by sw148 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 pm

mjboogie wrote:Sorry guys but this whole thing is just
eating and eating at me. Very hard to fathom. BUt does everyone
here truly believe that MJ had a prescription drug problem. Are we
all accepting this or.... do some of u just absolutley not believe it.
Also could it be possible MJ was addicted? How did he function with
his children if he was so out of it all the time? If he did do drugs not
crack or heroine I mean if he was under the influence of prescription drugs
do u think maybe it was only at the time he was not in the presence of his
kids? I just find it very hard to believe that MJ suffered from a drug problem. I
just cant see it. For him to go on stage and perform like that? I dont know what
to believe. After Klein saying MJ was a propofol addict, and that the dentist gave
him propofol. Has anyone addressed TMZ about this all being a hoax? Because
I see that guy on TMZ laughing and laughing when anything is brought up
about MJ and I dont find anything funny! Just burns me up. I wonder what
they would say if we said something like sol......you all think us MJ fans are sooo
stupid but we know that MJ is still here he is not dead! What do u think they would
do?

I reckon he mightve had a drug problem, you can see his pupils quite wide in many shots and no thats not natural. His family had planned an intervention a month before he died remember, maybe it worked...........
sw148
sw148

Aantal berichten : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 pm

This Is It is proof enough that he wasn't on drugs. No way he was on drugs...they definitely would have taken a tole on him if he was. But he seemed perfectly fine to me.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 am

He seemed fine to me too, but I mean we don't know him..we can just speculate about that. But I hope that he isn't an addict or at least not anymore MJ and Drugs Icon_smile
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 am

i have to go with IF any scrips than they were "dependent"and needed for the beginning of the arthritis in lower spine,i dont believe he had a "habit"or they in anyway caused his death,as for only staying in system a short time,IF this really is the deal,then of course,ANY drug can be detected thru hair screening,also,isnt that why they "supposedly used part of the brain?"no matter if they only stayed in system a short time,they would HAVE to have ways of detecting ANY use otherwsise a toxscreen wouldnt be worth its weight at all.i am going with gut feeling on this one,i dont believe he was "addict"i think its like most "older"people ESPECIALLY with all the dancing and energy and stress he put his body thru,i believe he was just mostly experiencing what most people do as they get older,however with all the extra things his body went thru due to his passion (dancing)michael was feeling it alot more most likely than any of us as we get older and hit the golden years.i am thinking he was using what most people our age come to depend on to get us thru the day and night.muscle rub,etc. and yes some ingestible pain killers too,that doesnt make him an addict,i think they put that story out there to "sell"some on this whole idea. also,just a question,but,IF it had been cardiac arrest even brought on by "drugs"WOULDNT there have been some damage to heart,or something some evidence to support that on the autopsy?i am almost sure there would have been SOMETHING mentioned, instead ALL we have been told or focused on has been the "drug"usage and what was in or not in his system, WHY no mention of damage to heart or surrounding organs that would have to deal or support cardiac arrest,even if it was a one time deal or event,there would have HAD to have been SOME TYPE of eveidence that that is what happened, and conviently,there is NO word on that in EITHER autopsy,unless i missed something.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 am

I really don't know what to think. I have to say, in the last few years, I sometimes wondered because he looked kind of spaced out at times. The term "functional addict" might apply because you couldn't tell for sure that he was taking drugs. This could explain all the inconsistencies with his "friends" comments, because the majority said they never saw him on drugs. But Deepak and Gotham Chopra, Arnold Klein, Brian Oxman, (possibly) Grace Rwamba, Quincy Jones, Cherilyn Lee, etc. all said they knew he was dependent on medication. Then you have all the rumours about interventions, the unpaid pharmacy bill totaling over $100,000, and you also have Michael himself admitting that he's had problems in the past. With everything he's had to deal with I couldn't fault him for that one bit. He was quite obviously an amazing father, and he was very in control in TII, so even if he was dependent, I don't think it interfered in a horribly negative way. I highly doubt it would have been pain meds or benzo's that could have possibly killed him. But if he had a propofol addiction that is a scarier prospect. His insomnia is fairly well documented, so it's a possibility he felt he needed it. With this addiction he would be able to function quite normally during the day, I'd imagine, because it leaves the blood stream so rapidly. Does this affect the hoax? Not really...but because propofol is not a drug the average person knows anything about, it would be a really interesting way to "die" and quell speculation...or possibly also create doubt. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum