Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ - Joe Jackson Behind Death Threats

Go down

TMZ - Joe Jackson Behind Death Threats Empty TMZ - Joe Jackson Behind Death Threats

Post by lonelynation Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:18 pm

I just read this ...

"TMZ has obtained a request for a restraining order filed last week against Joe and his son Randy Jackson in San Francisco County Superior Court.

In the docs, a man named Ronnie Newt claims he was threatened by Joe's henchmen after he approached Joe with information that he believed proved Michael is the father of a 12-year-old boy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson. In the past, Newt told TMZ that Joe denied the kid was Michael's.

According to the documents, Newt claims "I was told to stay out of the M.J. love child story. That some one could get kill [sic] for that kind of money."

Newt also warns that if he turns up dead in the near future, authorities should suspect foul play. He's demanding the Jackson's and their associates stay 50 yards away from him at all times.

UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Joe, who tells us the death threat allegations are completely bogus and added, "I haven't even seen this guy since the '80s."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-death-threats-restraining-order-prince-michael-randy-malachi-jet-son/#ixzz0WQlSOpPp"

I can't imagine MJ having a love child. MJ loved all children, and if he knew he'd father a child, he'd be so proud of him/her. He'd have no reason to hide it. It's not like anyone knows who the mother of Blanket is..
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down