Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be??

+11
mjssoulmate
Minamai
SoundOfACrescendo
michkez2
smoothcriminal2792
Willa
dyanne
MJLover1990
Kazumi
Harleyblonde
MJsAngelEyes1987
15 posters

Go down

MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Empty MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be??

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 am

Hey LADIES!!! This is for you!!!
Just thought that I'd like to ask if you were to choose to be one of the girls in one of MJ's music videos who would you be????]

Here's the list:

Tatiana Thumbtzen: The Way You Make Me Feel
Iman: Remember The Time
Naomi Campbell: In The Closet
Sheryl Crow: Dirty Diana
Lisa Marie Presley: You Are Not Alone

I personally would choose Tatiana Thumbtzen from "The Way You Make Me Feel."
I LOVE that song & sometimes when I listen to the song on my Ipod, I just pretend that I'm tatiana like in the scene where she gets out of the car after Michael follows her & she looks behind & sees him & starts laughing & skipping at the same time. And every once in a while, I get jealous as well wishing that I was her!!! LOL Very Happy
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Empty Re: MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be??

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 am

None of them- I would like to be the one he came home to after he had done all his video's. I would like to think if we were filmed it would be X rated!
MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Empty Re: MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be??

Post by Kazumi Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:None of them- I would like to be the one he came home to after he had done all his video's. I would like to think if we were filmed it would be X rated!
MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol

LOL!!!!!!!!! great answer Razz when then what can i say, i'd prefer that too :Phahah

but to choose, maybe Naomi, i remember when that video came up i was still a kid but i was so jealous of her Embarassed
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:None of them- I would like to be the one he came home to after he had done all his video's. I would like to think if we were filmed it would be X rated!

Best answer yet! MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol

I would like to say Ola Ray in Thriller because I have a weird thing for Zombie Michael MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_twisted
But if I really have to choose I'd say Naomi Campbell, I mean who wouldn't like to mess around with Michael in the sand and rub your body up and down against him, okay that's enough for now I clearly need some sleep I think I'm going to bed now MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Lisaaaa... And I get the X rated...when I get home Razz
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Ola Ray - MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_sunny or the girl from You Rock My World.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm

oh gosh, any and all of them!!! lol MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_wink
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm

in the closet 4 me! love the song and mj looks well hot in it MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_biggrin xx
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:

Best answer yet! MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Lol

I would like to say Ola Ray in Thriller because I have a weird thing for Zombie Michael MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_twisted
But if I really have to choose I'd say Naomi Campbell, I mean who wouldn't like to mess around with Michael in the sand and rub your body up and down against him, okay that's enough for now I clearly need some sleep I think I'm going to bed now MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_lol

who wouldn't ha? Razz aww the girl from Thriller would be a nice choice too ^^ go to the movies with him in that 50's scenario wearing that red leather jacket ^^ i wanna share some popcorns with him! Rolling Eyes
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Hmm...Either Tatiana Thumbtzen or Naomi Campbell. xD
Those are 2 of my favorite songs, and I love the way he looks in both of them. Wink
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamai Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Naomi Campbell MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_redface
Minamai
Minamai

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 pm

In the Closet! Michael is at his hottest in that video. MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_redface
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Definitely Naomi Cambell. hehe
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Keep In the Closet ... no doubt ... MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_redface MJ Fans(LADIES): Which girl from MJ's music videos would u choose to be?? Icon_biggrin
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Naomi Campbell. She got to hump him in the making of the video. Embarassed
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm

I would choose Remember The Time
I found that video beautiful and fun
I got a thing for old Egypt..& she even
got that passionate kiss from him

TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum