Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down

+2
See
MJ'sForever
6 posters

Go down

mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Empty mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down

Post by MJ'sForever Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Does anyone else belong to MJJcommunity.com? There was a forum called the Investigative unit... They didn't believe Mike was still alive but they were investigaing his death. It has been closed, when you click on it, it now reqires a password. and the last post is listed as "Never".... maybe they found out the truth.... Its hard to investigate the death of a living individual. But with the other Hoax site being shut down... It makes you wonder. This is MJ's official web site I think....
Kathy
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Empty Re: mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down

Post by See Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:16 pm

hmmm we should ask Pammy........
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Empty Re: mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I belong to that community. The Investigative Unit is not shut down. It just now requires a password to enter.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm

but why? Did they find out something we shouldn't know ? Razz
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Kirsche wrote:but why? Did they find out something we shouldn't know ? Razz

Actually, it's because some of the posters were getting too overheated and rude, and admin is trying to keep the conversation on track, rather than having a lot of people hurling insults at each other. By password-protecting that forum, he can pick and choose whom should be allowed to participate and have better control over things.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Christiana wrote:I belong to that community. The Investigative Unit is not shut down. It just now requires a password to enter.

Exactly, but when we or other people try to talk about the Hoax on MJJC they won't listen they even say that they want to ignore us because we are stupid to believe Michael is alive. mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Icon_mad
So why open an investigation unit when you don't open your eyes, ears and heart.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:
Christiana wrote:I belong to that community. The Investigative Unit is not shut down. It just now requires a password to enter.

Exactly, but when we or other people try to talk about the Hoax on MJJC they won't listen they even say that they want to ignore us because we are stupid to believe Michael is alive. mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Icon_mad
So why open an investigation unit when you don't open your eyes, ears and heart.

I don't talk about the hoax on MJJC. I'm there as an MJ fan only and I don't participate in discussions about his "death." I don't condone any fan who bashes the hoax believers. It ain't right no matter what. People should be able to believe what they believe without being judged or criticized.

What I would like to point out is how frequently many hoax believers bash non-believers on MJHD and here (though it seems less frequent here). There are non-believers on both sites, though obviously not as many as believers. And the main reason I never registered or posted at MJHD is because of how hateful some of those members are to even the most respectful non-believers. Non-believers are treated like trolls who don't even deserve to call themselves "real" MJ fans, and that is completely wrong. And even here, it was yesterday or today, someone posted that they now believe MJ is dead and several members were quite unkind. I just think that's really unnecessary.

I waiver all the time. I'm not 100% convinced MJ is dead, nor am I convinced he is 100% alive (though clearly, I lean toward the latter). Yet I seldom mention my moments of doubt for fear of the bashing that might ensue as a result. Most members here are very nice, kind, and respectful. But it does amaze me how quickly the tide can turn when someone verbalizes some serious doubt.

I don't think we should judge MJJC for their desire to block out things they don't believe. After all, MJ really could be dead, and to most of those members, he is dead. They are still in a mourning period and do not want to be tormented or confused with what they perceive to be false hope of MJ being alive. By not allowing hoax discussions, they can prevent a lot of rudeness and hateful talk that is just not going to serve their community as a whole. And I really think that's all they are trying to do. I really think that they should be allowed to live with their belief that MJ is dead in their community. And we should keep our talk of the hoax here and/or at MJHD (if/when it returns). I think that's just better for everyone in the long run.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 pm

I emailed the administrators yesterday and ask for a pass word but I have not heard back... How did you get the pass word?
Kathy
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Christiana wrote:
MJLover1990 wrote:

I don't talk about the hoax on MJJC. I'm there as an MJ fan only and I don't participate in discussions about his "death." I don't condone any fan who bashes the hoax believers. It ain't right no matter what. People should be able to believe what they believe without being judged or criticized.

What I would like to point out is how frequently many hoax believers bash non-believers on MJHD and here (though it seems less frequent here). There are non-believers on both sites, though obviously not as many as believers. And the main reason I never registered or posted at MJHD is because of how hateful some of those members are to even the most respectful non-believers. Non-believers are treated like trolls who don't even deserve to call themselves "real" MJ fans, and that is completely wrong. And even here, it was yesterday or today, someone posted that they now believe MJ is dead and several members were quite unkind. I just think that's really unnecessary.

I waiver all the time. I'm not 100% convinced MJ is dead, nor am I convinced he is 100% alive (though clearly, I lean toward the latter). Yet I seldom mention my moments of doubt for fear of the bashing that might ensue as a result. Most members here are very nice, kind, and respectful. But it does amaze me how quickly the tide can turn when someone verbalizes some serious doubt.

I don't think we should judge MJJC for their desire to block out things they don't believe. After all, MJ really could be dead, and to most of those members, he is dead. They are still in a mourning period and do not want to be tormented or confused with what they perceive to be false hope of MJ being alive. By not allowing hoax discussions, they can prevent a lot of rudeness and hateful talk that is just not going to serve their community as a whole. And I really think that's all they are trying to do. I really think that they should be allowed to live with their belief that MJ is dead in their community. And we should keep our talk of the hoax here and/or at MJHD (if/when it returns). I think that's just better for everyone in the long run.

mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Icon_cheers
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 am

Christiana wrote:
MJLover1990 wrote:

Oh but I didn't meant you, I'm there also just as an MJ fan I don't talk about the hoax on there I do that on here or MJHD.
I was just talking in general mjjcomunity.com investigative unit shut down Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down