Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts

+8
Emma_Lollipop
MJLover1990
Styloprincess
Skeletonjar
Ibelieve8
nellyka7
deedee75
hesouttamylife
12 posters

Go down

I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts Empty I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Her reaction has always baffled me. She seems to know something. Her demeanor doesn't seem to fit her emotions. It's almost like she's acting out a part. It doesn't seem sincere to me. Doesn't feel quite right. She's more angry than grieved. I don't know, but there's a lot of strange behaviors from the whole lot of them...including Liz Taylor.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts Empty Re: I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts

Post by deedee75 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

yeah I agree with you she does seem angry maybe at the other brothers but I would have thought she would be more concern with getting justice for Michael IDK they all act funny only time will tell
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts Empty Re: I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I forget, when is it airing again?

Oh, and yes I definitely think she is doing this as a cover uo on the hoax, and she does seem a lot more angry than upset. I hope she discloses something new, but probably will only state information we are already aware of.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Maybe she's upset because everyone is asking about Michael and not her new album? Maybe she feels he is stealing her spotlight by planning the hoax at the same time as album? Or she's using Michael to sell her album? Idk-- I've been thinking about her reaction a lot lately. And a friend mentioned how her tribute on the VMAs didn't seem whole hearted or genuine.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am

I love liz, and I think she would be in on it if anyone.
Mike trusted her with EVERYTHING.
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:49 am

true...she's defenenitly in on it I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 am

I would also like to know when this is going to be aired I can't wait to see Janet's Interview with Robin Roberts Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 am

Janet Jackson has granted her first TV interview since the unexpected death of her brother, Michael Jackson.
ET has learned that Jackson will sit down with ABC News' Robin Roberts for an interview to air on an ABC News special.
"In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: Janet Jackson" is set to air Wednesday, November 18 at 10:01 p.m. on ABC.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 am

Ibelieve8 wrote:Maybe she's upset because everyone is asking about Michael and not her new album? Maybe she feels he is stealing her spotlight by planning the hoax at the same time as album? Or she's using Michael to sell her album? Idk-- I've been thinking about her reaction a lot lately. And a friend mentioned how her tribute on the VMAs didn't seem whole hearted or genuine.

Or she's using Michael to sell her album?
I don't think she's sincere. Michael always helped her, but it was never enough, because she couldn't reach his achievements.
Her new work is: Number Ones. Ring a bell?!
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 am

Thanks Emma!
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 am

It shall certainly be entertaining to watch out for clues. If she is indeed in on the hoax, she may probably drop small hints ... I'll have to wait for the interview to be uploaded to YouTube though. Sad
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 am

IDK about her. It just seems to me for someone to have lost such a close person in her life. She is not showing much emotion. She does seem more angry than anything. When I lost someone close to me all I could do was cry and I am not a public emotional person. I just couldnt grasp my emotions. I know everyone is different, but my goodness, not one family member has shown much of emotion except for Marlan and Paris and that was at the memorial. They all seem to be going on with their lives like this never happened. Why? Because it didnt happen. MJ is ALIVE!!!!
dragonfly
dragonfly

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 am

I don't understand all this either with their emotions. At first I thought they were probably just a family who put up a strong front to cover up how they felt, but seriously ... When my granddad died a few years back, I bawled - and I only saw him occasionally, so we were not even dead close. I just loved him for who he was. So come on, this is Michael we're talking about now ... He brought a lot of good to the world and his family barely shed a tear?!
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

Yeah, it's really strange how they all act...But I think this is just another step to cover up the hoax because I think they noticed the fact, that more and more people start to wonder about Michaels death... I'm not expecting too much but I'll watch it, when it's on youtube and maybe, but only maybe, I'll find some little hints or clues.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 pm

dragonfly wrote:IDK about her. It just seems to me for someone to have lost such a close person in her life. She is not showing much emotion. She does seem more angry than anything. When I lost someone close to me all I could do was cry and I am not a public emotional person. I just couldnt grasp my emotions. I know everyone is different, but my goodness, not one family member has shown much of emotion except for Marlan and Paris and that was at the memorial. They all seem to be going on with their lives like this never happened. Why? Because it didnt happen. MJ is ALIVE!!!!

Well, if she is in on the hoax then she would have time to gather all of her thoughts and feelings.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:20 am

If someone of the Jackson is in the hoax it certainly Janet.

I don't believe she's jalous of Mj, she's his lil sister. she always admired him. plus she has a good carrer on her own !
It's not La Toya.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum