Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played?

+19
MJJ Love
whateverhappens
hesouttamylife
miss j
me0101
maria-c
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
live
suzzie
Secret Dove
Bicky
mjthekingofpop
zembla
MJLover1990
HeyHey
iLOVEu
pipa7
IndonesianGirl
Skeletonjar
23 posters

Go down

NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Empty NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played?

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 am

Was MJHD a marketing tool for This Is It?
Have you noticed since the movie came out, there's been no more clues
and things are starting to get down to business.

no more "maybes" no more avoiding the world "death"

Have we been played?
maybe by something more sinister.
the people who planned this, planned the 'clues'?
Could it be Jermaine that had something to do with this?
He's sending us in different directions away from the murder?
A thousand questions!! Sad

I am really a train wreck at the moment. I think my hair will start falling out soon.
These last months have been the most emotional of all my life.
I've never cried so much before as it's the first time I've lost someone special.

Michael, If you really are gone, I hope you feel the love being sent around the world
all in your name. I love you so so much! FROM THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
It hurts so much to think he is gone. Bahh my heart is breaking over this.

Are you starting to think we are being played, and we are the suckers who fell for it Sad
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Empty Re: NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played?

Post by IndonesianGirl Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 am

honestly, i don't think so ..
but i don't know too ...
confused confused
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Empty Re: NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played?

Post by pipa7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 am

Well, could be, but still some hope left.

Smile
pipa7
pipa7

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 am

We need something big to happen in the next few days Sad
well I do anyone, otherwise I am giving up this long search
and I will mourn. Sad
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pipa7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 am

Really, I think we have to wait.

For one thing or another.

Wink
pipa7
pipa7

Aantal berichten : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 am

TTI is not marketing, it's a gift and a message from Michael to us. it's the sweetest thing i've seen. it's beautiful and it's brilliant.
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 am

I am so confused right now, somedays i just want to scream NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Affraid

I will wait,and wait and wait.

I won't "give up", but my life like many others has been set in front of a screen for months.
I need my life back at some point.

We just need someone to tell the truth for once.
HeyHey
HeyHey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:38 am

HeyHey wrote:I am so confused right now, somedays i just want to scream NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Affraid

I won't "give up", but my life like many others has been set in front of a screen for months.

Me too, I can't keep doing this. It is currently 1.30am and I still am not in bed.
I have work tomorrow. This has been the same story every night since 25th June.
Some nights I don't sleep until 4am and get up at 7am. Sad
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 am

I agree, this is all so confusing something but it's worth it I mean my life is a rollercoaster for months now and I won't give up no matter what someone says I know Michael is alive and we only need to hear the truth and from Michael's mouth!
I have not much sleep time at night, I go to bed around 2 or 3 am in the middle of the night because I can't make myself go to bed because I want to know if something new has happend.
At the end it's all worth it, we may have our ups and downs but still it's all worth is... Keep the faith!
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 am

I'm going to bed. Please God make something interesting and hopefilled happen tomorrow or that's it. I'm done. Sad

Goodnight MJKIT I love you
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 am

Goodnight skeletonjar! sweet dreams NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 am

Me too, I can't keep doing this. It is currently 1.30am and I still am not in bed.
Some nights I don't sleep until 4am and get up at 7am. NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sad

Same 1.45am here and i too have work in the Am.

My husband has given up, says goodnight as he goes to bed, and i see him when he gets home.

BUT

On the upside, if this all pans out badly, i have made AWESOME friends ( who keep me up on msn till all hours NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Sleep NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sunny ) even if we will never meet, we have that connection through MJ.

So THANKS in advance.
HeyHey
HeyHey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 am

HeyHey wrote:
Some nights I don't sleep until 4am and get up at 7am. NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sad

Same 1.45am here and i too have work in the Am.

My husband has given up, says goodnight as he goes to bed, and i see him when he gets home.

BUT

On the upside, if this all pans out badly, i have made AWESOME friends ( who keep me up on msn till all hours NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Sleep NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sunny ) even if we will never meet, we have that connection through MJ.

So THANKS in advance.

All I can say to the friends stuff is: Shamoooooooooone! NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_rr NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_cheers NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Herz
And erm, no hubby here, but boyfriend and he too gave up a LONG time ago. I can't even mention the name Michael anymore. Sheer jealousy! NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_cool

Last edited by zembla on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthekingofpop Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 am

i too observer that after the release of the movie. There was no post on the secrets revealed in "This is it" . I was really disappointed and i wrote in the comments column in MJHD that it is really ashamed of amy not to write about this is it evern after two days. even i watched the movie for 2 times in two days. they haven't commented much on this is it . i was wondering why was it so??
mjthekingofpop
mjthekingofpop

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 am

I think using MJHD as a marketing tool is a bit far fetched. I just don't see it. These people don't need to create clues to make us believe something just to up the intake from the movie. The only ones who are likely to believe the hoax and see clues are the fans who would see the movie regardless. Some will see it out of curiosity and others will see it because they enjoy his music but are not necessarily a "fan."

Bottom line is I think these people have better things to do than mess with fans.

There are no more clues coming in but what do we need them for? We already believe in the hoax. We feel in our hearts that he is alive. If anyone still needs clues to keep going then maybe they need to rethink their position and what they truly feel and believe. We have had more than enough clues to show us he is alive. The only thing we don't have is the "why" and we are not going to figure that one out on our own.

We are now playing the waiting game. It is time to wait for him to make his next move and we can't rush him.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 am

Bicky wrote:I think using MJHD as a marketing tool is a bit far fetched. I just don't see it. These people don't need to create clues to make us believe something just to up the intake from the movie. The only ones who are likely to believe the hoax and see clues are the fans who would see the movie regardless. Some will see it out of curiosity and others will see it because they enjoy his music but are not necessarily a "fan."

Bottom line is I think these people have better things to do than mess with fans.

There are no more clues coming in but what do we need them for? We already believe in the hoax. We feel in our hearts that he is alive. If anyone still needs clues to keep going then maybe they need to rethink their position and what they truly feel and believe. We have had more than enough clues to show us he is alive. The only thing we don't have is the "why" and we are not going to figure that one out on our own.

We are now playing the waiting game. It is time to wait for him to make his next move and we can't rush him.

I agree with you. I'm afraid that this could be a game. But like you said, I would think that these people would have better things to do then mess with fans.

As far as no more clues. We have enough to make us believe that he could be or is alive. Why would we need more? We are playing the waiting game. It's like the calm before the storm. We have to be patient and wait for his next move. And no, we can't rush him either. If we rush him, it wouldn't be good for him to feel forced to do something too soon. Just keep the faith! Wink
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:17 am

Skeletonjar wrote:Was MJHD a marketing tool for This Is It?
Have you noticed since the movie came out, there's been no more clues
and things are starting to get down to business.

no more "maybes" no more avoiding the world "death"

Have we been played?
maybe by something more sinister.
the people who planned this, planned the 'clues'?
Could it be Jermaine that had something to do with this?
He's sending us in different directions away from the murder?
A thousand questions!! NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sad

I am really a train wreck at the moment. I think my hair will start falling out soon.
These last months have been the most emotional of all my life.
I've never cried so much before as it's the first time I've lost someone special.

Michael, If you really are gone, I hope you feel the love being sent around the world
all in your name. I love you so so much! FROM THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
It hurts so much to think he is gone. Bahh my heart is breaking over this.

Are you starting to think we are being played, and we are the suckers who fell for it NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sad

I was thinking the same thing. Remember dave dave saying that this death hoax is just a hoax, now that MJHD is gone I'm beggining to feel uncertain, however I never ceases to believe that he is alive since the movie contains a lot of clues, and there are so many inconsistencies surrounding his death. Let us not loose hope, we've gone this far already. Just like what michael said this is an adventure. NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_neutral
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by live Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 am

I don't think MJHD had anything to do with the movie. before it crashed it had about 5,000 memebers (I think) which is not that much considering the whole world. A little too much effort to get some 5,000 people to go see a movie (not even that, because many members weren't probably very active). Planting clues for 4 months to get a few thousand people go see a movie would harldly be worth the effort.

I also feel somewhat down though, I guess with the MJHD being gone, i am out of my comfort zone here, and I don't see anything new coming in that we could get excited over. And all the court stuff makes me believe he is gone. It would be nice to see something to get more optimistic again.
live
live

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:27 am

something is gonna happen soon,,, trust me. We always go thru dry spells and then BAM something happens....give it a bit guys!! Dont give up so easy!!

In your heart you know MJ is alive or you wouldnt be here right? Well follow your heart and it will lead you to wonderful things unknown... NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_sunny
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 am

NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Icon_santa
I do not think you need to trick people who see the movie, so there are always times when people start losing faith
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 am

Forgive me but can someone explain what happened or send a link so I can read all about MJHD, what it was and what happened?

Thanks!
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am

i believed 25th june was real, so i cried my eyes out until the memorial day. i was hoping it was all not true, then i found you guys. i smile again because i begin to believe he's alive. but somehow i know i am more than prepared now if at the end i know he is really dead. but what hurts me is, the thought of him being dead without gaining victory. i don't know, i'll just wait for the june 2010 comeback. if until july 2010 there was nothing, then i'll let him go.

come on, keep the faith!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

Michael knew something was amidst. He told people he trusted. Some very powerful people. I am putting my faith into the insight of at least one of those person's being wise enough to help Michael get away from those people he felt threatened by. In my opinion, there was something in his eyes during his this is it preparation; anticipation for what he was planning to do, but sadness because of it. It's like he was telling us to look deeper. The eyes. His revealed his soul. Being in tune with Michael meant to read his expressions and interpret them, in his music, in his speaking, in his writing, in his eyes. When I looked into them the few times he did not have the shades one, it was like he was saying, forgive me. Everything is not black and white. It's all about the love. I still have faith and hope.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 am

hesouttamylife wrote:Michael knew something was amidst. He told people he trusted. Some very powerful people. I am putting my faith into the insight of at least one of those person's being wise enough to help Michael get away from those people he felt threatened by. In my opinion, there was something in his eyes during his this is it preparation; anticipation for what he was planning to do, but sadness because of it. It's like he was telling us to look deeper. The eyes. His revealed his soul. Being in tune with Michael meant to read his expressions and interpret them, in his music, in his speaking, in his writing, in his eyes. When I looked into them the few times he did not have the shades one, it was like he was saying, forgive me. Everything is not black and white. It's all about the love. I still have faith and hope.

i agree with you. he didn't look happy in the movie. i enjoyed the movie but i couldn't feel his passion....
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 am

people,
i really did not have the feeling that this film has been promoted at all.( in my country)
for the film 2012 i can see the trailer several times a day on tv and there are posters everywhere
taking into consideration how "many" we ( or the other way - how few in comparison to "THE FANS")
was it then really so influencial for the film to keep us going?
btw- does anyone know where the money really goes to? how much is for michael?
or will he participate more from the video?
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:25 am

Skeletonjar wrote:
HeyHey wrote:I am so confused right now, somedays i just want to scream NEED YOUR VIEWS: Have we been played? Affraid

Some nights I don't sleep until 4am and get up at 7am. Sad

Same here. I was spending all day and night on the pc trying to understand it all and then I found MJHD and then this site, and it has been nostop.
Like amonth ago, I had to start getting off the pc sooner, becuase my kids, were missing me ands they said all i do is look @ MJ stuff all the time.I felt bad so....
I had to slack up a bit.

BUT, I won't give up until we know the truth, if it ever comes...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

whateverhappens wrote:people,
i really did not have the feeling that this film has been promoted at all.( in my country)
for the film 2012 i can see the trailer several times a day on tv and there are posters everywhere
taking into consideration how "many" we ( or the other way - how few in comparison to "THE FANS")
was it then really so influencial for the film to keep us going?
btw- does anyone know where the money really goes to? how much is for michael?
or will he participate more from the video?

Yeah there wasn't that much promotion for This Is It, I've only seen the trailer on tv few times they even showed the commercial for the This Is It Album more then for the movie.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:41 am

I believe that MJHD (an other fans sites) could have been a marketing scheme.
Before the releasing of the movie, MJHD had 7000 members, all fans. Why to bother so much for so few people, comparing this number with the rest of the world?
And also... "They" are not worried about the fans. "They" know that the fans will go to see the movie, more than once, will buy the album, the dvd, the OPUS, the books, everything. They can trust that the fans will always give "them" money.
So if their purpose is money, there is no worry regarding fans.
But they need the rest of the world. And throught the fans "they" can take the rest of the money.
The fans with their devotion can spred the word all around them, can plant the doubt to non-believers that he is still alive and will come back, that wonderful things can happen, if you are watching MJ.
And this is the point: to keep the interest alive.
Michael has fans who are 60-65. They have children and grandchildren. If all of them are MJ fans, imagine the money they have spend to buy MJ things related.
I personally convinced other 10-12 people around me to go to see the movie. And they are not fans. I also convinced a lot of people to buy cd's. I don't want to count how much money I spent myself. But I have an excuse. I love Michael.
So. Yes. There is a strong possibility for using hoax related sites as a marketing tool.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 am

Have you seen our forum?? don´t know how to interpretate that!!

This is the welcome messagen on MJHD :

Michael Jackson Hoax Death

Before you judge me...try hard to love me

then ask yourself...have you seen our forum...

Coming soon!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 pm

It's seems that the new admin is a very creative person!
And a big MJ fan.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennessy Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm

No, I don't think so, they were way to fast online when MJ "died" .
Marketing team usually not that fast.......:_) they would have to rethink the whole strategy!
Hennessy
Hennessy

Aantal berichten : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

i don't really know what to make of a possible mjhd marketing scheme, but either way we must keep the faith!
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm

MJJ Love wrote:
Skeletonjar wrote:

Same here. I was spending all day and night on the pc trying to understand it all and then I found MJHD and then this site, and it has been nostop.
Like amonth ago, I had to start getting off the pc sooner, becuase my kids, were missing me ands they said all i do is look @ MJ stuff all the time.I felt bad so....
I had to slack up a bit.

BUT, I won't give up until we know the truth, if it ever comes...

Yes. I was up until about 1AM reviewing all youtube information. I reviewed JonnelStarr videos a few days ago and last night I reviewed MJFanFOREVERAndADAY. Interesting information. Who knows where all this will end but again I have to say things just don't add up IMO.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum