Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View!

+28
WanaBstartnSthn
Banessa
labkomj7
MJLove
LiberianGirl
warrior_of_MJ_light
MJLive2010
mjgirl86
mjssoulmate
shasta2001
deedee75
ONESTEPCLOSER
Kirsche
Hgurl789
mjboogie
MJJ Love
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Truth_or_Dare
Harleyblonde
sweetyA
SPAKKLE29FUL
lisap27
KARENM14
kdkennedy74
cinderella
Eva R
icy55
MJsAngelEyes1987
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Empty Re: Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View!

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:come on! i have the right to say what i want! why do you guys think he is still alive?? i don't get it!

Omg am I gonna have to come to wherever you are and kick your f*ckin a**!? You are clearly getting on everyones nerves! No one wants you here! Go away, you idiot!

okaaay, calm down..this person is banned. Let's all be nice again Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Herz
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Empty Re: Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View!

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:58 pm

The first thing that popped into my head was that there are people who believe Michael is alive but hoaxed his death because he is in danger, those people also believe that we put Michael in danger by investigating on these sights cause we could lead the attackers straight to Michael. I guess those dangerous people have power and ways to verify every theory we post on here as where we dont, well I dont think we do, I know I dont! Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_lol When I say those dangerous people I really mean if they do actually exist. I have to admit though that sometimes I feel guilty for doing what we do here... BUT I CANT HELP IT!!! Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel ,

Hasn't anyone noticed that there are people who were investigating (not trolls or unbelievers) that are simply not here anymore? I know I was getting closer to one member here, we would chat on msn, and that same member was telling me they believed in their heart that Michael was alive but that someone had explained that the hoax sites are putting Michael in grave danger.

Just thought I'd bring this up. But as I said I just cant help it, I am compelled to investigate. Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_eek
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 pm

jenn77 wrote:The first thing that popped into my head was that there are people who believe Michael is alive but hoaxed his death because he is in danger, those people also believe that we put Michael in danger by investigating on these sights cause we could lead the attackers straight to Michael. I guess those dangerous people have power and ways to verify every theory we post on here as where we dont, well I dont think we do, I know I dont! Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_lol When I say those dangerous people I really mean if they do actually exist. I have to admit though that sometimes I feel guilty for doing what we do here... BUT I CANT HELP IT!!! Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel ,

Hasn't anyone noticed that there are people who were investigating (not trolls or unbelievers) that are simply not here anymore? I know I was getting closer to one member here, we would chat on msn, and that same member was telling me they believed in their heart that Michael was alive but that someone had explained that the hoax sites are putting Michael in grave danger.

Just thought I'd bring this up. But as I said I just cant help it, I am compelled to investigate. Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_eek

when michael would be in great danger.. I don't think that he or the other would have left that kind of clues for us
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 pm

This whole thing is a big MOVIE!!! Relax and enjoy the ride people! Michael is NOT in danger! Very Happy
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm

right! "It's an adventure! A great adventure! There's nothing to be nervous about" Remember him sayin this? Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:11 pm

This video is based on nothing! BUT guys it contains one serious idea which I was thinking of for quite a long time.
If Michael is alive (and I support this side) I don't think he managed all this to comeback - it's just ridiculous and has no sence. To dangerous to risk everything and he has a lot to risk. It's just stupid and the whole world would hate him for it because not everyone is MJ fan.
And the idea is that WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN HE WILL REALLY DIE! WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MOURN WHEN THE TIME WILL COME!
So for us he's already dead and forever alive...
Sad to print all this Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_sad
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 pm

But that wouldn't fit with this messages in This is it...maybe you're right but right now I can't agree....

Time will show
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 pm

sorry, couldn't pay attention to the boring text because the music was too epic!!!!!!! Video that was sent on youtube!!! Please View! - Page 2 Icon_cool
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2