Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder?

+55
planetMJ
DooDoo
beachgirl
mjgirl86
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
ONESTEPCLOSER
Hgurl789
ishealive
SPAKKLE29FUL
badloving
ILuvUMoreMJ
Melzy777
yspadda
ilprincipe
LiberianGirl
deedee75
Christiana
TinkerBell
juliet
gemnpearl
mjfan
mjboogie
mjlmpicons
Léa
mjssoulmate
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bicky
cirque333
smoothcriminal2792
hesouttamylife
Lorrie
Gema
4evermichael71
Sweet1
TheLLMJ
airieslady
lou
kahg2009
yaya
LauralovesMJ
Neversaynever
icy55
Harleyblonde
jpresley
angel777
iLOVEu
anotherpartofme
billiejean17
rowdyangel
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
Thetruth
neverlandprincess
annieisnotokey
GirlInTheMirror1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
59 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder?

Post by beachgirl Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Great find jacksonologist. I thinks it's very possible.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder?

Post by TinkerBell Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm

jpresley wrote:I'm not worried about blowing MJ's cover or anything of the sort, because all of the information culled together - thus far - is publicly available. Another thing I think we lose sight of is that everything we have discussed on this forum has ACTUALLY happened in plain view of the entire world. If the intent of this hoax (and I do 100% believe this is a death hoax) were to spirit Michael (and eventually his children because there is no way in hell he would do anything w/o them) away forevermore, that is in fact what would have been done. There simply would have been nothing to question, period. We would grieve the loss of this wonderful entertainer and even more wonderful human being, perhaps forever, but we would MOVE ON eventually as people do.

Playing devils advocate for a second, let's say the intent WAS to remove Michael from public life forever, but things started to escalate and the hoax was initiated prior to everything being in place. Would it not make sense that at some point those involved would slowly begin to pick up the pieces and cover their tracks? For instance, would they not produce a valid death cert w/ appropriate signatures, as opposed to releasing a document that has everything material blocked out? Would they not 'leak' information reportedly from witnesses at UCLA that day? Would they not address the varying EMT reports regarding Michael's condition? Would they not address WHY CM has not been arrested even though he has admitted to giving MJ controlled substances he was not authorized to administer in California? At the very least, would they not give a press conference acknowledging the various inconsistencies and letting the public know they are on the case? The simple answer to these questions is "yes". It's called Damage Control and NO ONE is even pretending to do that.

I don't claim to know what is going on, but something IS going on and it stinks to high heaven.

Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Icon_study Brilliant post! Very well said. I totally agree with you.
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Very interesting !!!
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:37 am

jpresley wrote:I'm not worried about blowing MJ's cover or anything of the sort, because all of the information culled together - thus far - is publicly available. Another thing I think we lose sight of is that everything we have discussed on this forum has ACTUALLY happened in plain view of the entire world. If the intent of this hoax (and I do 100% believe this is a death hoax) were to spirit Michael (and eventually his children because there is no way in hell he would do anything w/o them) away forevermore, that is in fact what would have been done. There simply would have been nothing to question, period. We would grieve the loss of this wonderful entertainer and even more wonderful human being, perhaps forever, but we would MOVE ON eventually as people do.

Playing devils advocate for a second, let's say the intent WAS to remove Michael from public life forever, but things started to escalate and the hoax was initiated prior to everything being in place. Would it not make sense that at some point those involved would slowly begin to pick up the pieces and cover their tracks? For instance, would they not produce a valid death cert w/ appropriate signatures, as opposed to releasing a document that has everything material blocked out? Would they not 'leak' information reportedly from witnesses at UCLA that day? Would they not address the varying EMT reports regarding Michael's condition? Would they not address WHY CM has not been arrested even though he has admitted to giving MJ controlled substances he was not authorized to administer in California? At the very least, would they not give a press conference acknowledging the various inconsistencies and letting the public know they are on the case? The simple answer to these questions is "yes". It's called Damage Control and NO ONE is even pretending to do that.

I don't claim to know what is going on, but something IS going on and it stinks to high heaven.

I'm probably just overtired, but I'm missing your point. Are you saying that you don't believe the LAPD is involved? Or are you just saying you think MJ will comeback one day? Or neither? Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by planetMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 am

This is actually the most logical theory because everything else seems to make real sense when you consider this. Even the legalities involved.
planetMJ
planetMJ

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsofaclown Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 pm

yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:This would explain LaToya being adamant MJ was murdered.
This would explain all the fake documents...the will, the death cert etc.
This would explain the fake ambulance pic.
This would explain the van video
This would explain why Murray is still a free man
This would explain why Paris's speech at the memorial seemed rehearsed
This would explaincEVERYTHING!
This would explain why everyone says he was drug addict.

Omg........this it IT!!!

you're right, THIS IS IT!! Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Icon_cheers

And it would explain the way the investigation was botched from the very start. Leaving Michaels house open to all instead of declairing it a crime scene. Thinking they had evidence that would stand up in court after people had been in and out of the house before they (LAPD) got there.
tearsofaclown
tearsofaclown

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17
Leeftijd : 63

http://www.myspace.com/ificouldturnbacktime_xx

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:49 pm

tearsofaclown wrote: And it would explain the way the investigation was botched from the very start. Leaving Michaels house open to all instead of declairing it a crime scene. Thinking they had evidence that would stand up in court after people had been in and out of the house before they (LAPD) got there.
Okay, I do not know U.S. laws, but when it is not known the cause of death of a person, the police did not allow entry to anyone in the place where supposedly occurred, that is everywhere
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by darkchild Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Your theory makes sense to me. Great detective work!
darkchild
darkchild

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 pm

This can be true. But is it going to solve all the threats against him? I mean if he comes back of course. I'm not so sure about it scratch
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:49 pm

If it's really the LAPD, MJ won't return... and do you think we will know the truth one day ? (if it's the LAPD I mean)
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Léa wrote:If it's really the LAPD, MJ won't return... and do you think we will know the truth one day ? (if it's the LAPD I mean)

what do you mean "if its reallt the LAPD Mj wont return"... Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Icon_scratch
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Léa wrote:If it's really the LAPD, MJ won't return... and do you think we will know the truth one day ? (if it's the LAPD I mean)

what do you mean "if its reallt the LAPD Mj wont return"... Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Well I' not sure of course but I think if it's the LAPD it's something really big and important. They wouldn't do it if it wasn't that vital I think. Well in France it couldn't be... ( actually our dear stupid president did make DNA tests to know who stole his son's scooter but that's another story).

They could protect him from amurder or something and then , MJ has to saty hidden for his security, hasn't he ?

Bu I'm not sure actually, I'm sure of nothing really.I tend to change my mind and theory after reading every post so...
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Thetruth wrote:The DEA Sting operation theory is very plausible. although I personally believe it is bigger than this. Good finding!

yes agree with you...
i also think it's bigger then this, but it sounds plausible and could have somthing to do with it.
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

wanted to add that i personally think, it's not something like this, but anyway geat find!!

it shows that it happines a lot, staged deaths Wink it shows that it's not so crazy to think mj staged it!
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Léa wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

Well I' not sure of course but I think if it's the LAPD it's something really big and important. They wouldn't do it if it wasn't that vital I think. Well in France it couldn't be... ( actually our dear stupid president did make DNA tests to know who stole his son's scooter but that's another story).

They could protect him from amurder or something and then , MJ has to saty hidden for his security, hasn't he ?

Bu I'm not sure actually, I'm sure of nothing really.I tend to change my mind and theory after reading every post so...

I don't know-I have not looked into really I have heard they have to stay in hiding-but if the plot gets unraveled and they catch the suspects I would think the victim wouldnt have to stay in hiding. France huh? That was funny about the pres Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Lol ...sorry Did the LAPD stage MJ's murder? - Page 3 Suspect
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum