Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number

+25
LucyLocket
Grace
Thetruth
mjgirl86
Kuki
MJJ1982
Smelly
Sweet1
mjanna
icy55
Confused
EarthAngel90
MJLover1990
See
labkomj7
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJhunny
rowdyangel
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Kirsche
juliet
DarkYetLovely
mjssoulmate
Christiana
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Empty Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 pm

I figured I'd post this in a new thread so everyone who was waiting on this information would be sure to find it. Unfortunately, it's bad news. Here's what Intelius wrote to me about the search for the phone number from the phone that called 911 on June 25:

Our Search experts were not able to provide the Reverse Phone Lookup Report you requested on November 10th, 2009 for the order number 25093573. Your order was cancelled and any charges for this report will be refunded.

My only guess is that the number had to be unlisted/private. Otherwise I'd think I should be able to get the information??? I may try one other site to get the information, just to make sure it's not a fluke thing. Do you guys think that's a good idea?
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Empty Re: Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Alberto Alvarez wouldn't be using the same number anymore, after it was seen on the screen. Would you?

It has probably been reassigned.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Empty Re: Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Oh bummer.

Sounds like you might as well drop it, though. There was that one poster that kept telling us they already looked into this and found that it belonged to the bodyguard... Alvarez was it?
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Ha,

beat me to it.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 pm

CHRISTIANA, thanks for your hard work.
It's a private/unlisted phone and the info you will get from the sites listed will probably give out the same info. Remember, everything now is computerized.
But it's worth a try, if you don't mind - thank you in advance. Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Herz

Private infos like this can be taken if someone knows somebody from the certain agencies that hold this type of infos. Somebody who could do/find not under the radar or something. Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm

It was Alberto Alvarez' number. I traced it long before the media ever released his name. Don't waste your money. But thanks anyway.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:It was Alberto Alvarez' number. I traced it long before the media ever released his name. Don't waste your money. But thanks anyway.

I did mention in the thread were hashing this out in the other day that it was Alvarez' phone number. It had been reported in several articles once the photo surfaced that it was his phone number and that he'd changed numbers after that. But several people were wanting to do the search, just to be sure, which is why I volunteered. But no money was wasted--I got a refund since no info was found for my search.

Curious though, if his number was private (which is likely) how did you trace his number when you did?
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 pm

I did a reverse phone look up and it gave me his name and location as Arrowhead, CA. It also said it was a cellular number.
Obviously that was before the media made it public as to who the caller was.

And it was free!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:33 pm

What I found out on this picture:
Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number 16188_10

The original Phone Call came in at 12:21:04 from 9641 Sunset Blvd.....

9641 Sunset Blvd is the adress of the Beverly Hills Hotel!
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Kirsche,

OMG!!! WTF! No way!! What could this mean?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 pm

IDK... maybe Michael was already at the hotel when alvarez called 911
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 pm

How could they be so stupid and not see this info in the pic before it was published!!! This is great!! I love this kind of stupidity!! Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Icon_cheers
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 pm

That makes sense. He is already out of the house so he risks noone seeing him leave and if Alvarez checked into the hotel (even using an alias) then Michael could have come in through another entrance in disguise. Remember that Alvarez was missing for a few days after all of this happened as well and he had been with Michael for years so it is logical to me that Michael would have trusted him to help him get in place whatever he needed.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 pm

WTF? Can this address be seen on the other pics of this laptop screen? The pic above is very very clear.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Kirsche wrote:What I found out on this picture:
Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number 16188_10

The original Phone Call came in at 12:21:04 from 9641 Sunset Blvd.....

9641 Sunset Blvd is the adress of the Beverly Hills Hotel!

http://www.timeout.com/los-angeles/hotels/venue/5700/hotels-beverly-hills-hotel-amp-bungalows Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Affraid WTF???????????????????????????????????
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm

HOPE lives ,so the adventure continues good work
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 pm

whatta?!!! What a Face
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:15 pm

So the telnr. was registerd to a hotel...They (911 emergency) traced it to the hotel... But nobody said any adress during the 911 call....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 pm

WHAT! Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Affraid
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:17 pm

The Search still continues ..... We Detectives are on the move!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:18 pm

NO WAY??? Can somebody confirm this..?? How didn't any of us see this before....If this is true then the most important evidence has been in front of our noses all this time!
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm

OMG! So that means the call was made from a HOTEL?!?! How is that possible! It's suppose to be from Michael's home aint it! Someone please confirm with me. THanks!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mjanna Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Great find Smile Thank you so much Smile

Last edited by mjanna on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjanna
mjanna

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks Kirsche,
This is great. Personally, I like the fact that they goofed. Michael had to be at the location of the caller. I believe he could have been at the Beverly Hills Hotel or wherever Alvarez was at the time. It had to have been a double used for his escape. That is the only way this scenario can be explained. Thanks again! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Confused wrote:NO WAY??? Can somebody confirm this..?? How didn't any of us see this before....If this is true then the most important evidence has been in front of our noses all this time!

We have seen this pic of the laptop screen showing the details of the 911 call many many times. I even found a thread going back a couple of months which showed the same screen and that shows the address for the Beverley Hills hotel. How the hell did we not notice this before?

Weren't we told by someone that "it was right in front of our eyes" a while ago?

This is driving me crazy. Why hasn't anyone else (the media) picked up on this?

From a rational point of view, the address on that screen - is it definitely saying that is where THIS call originated from? Is it not an address from a previous 911 call that the firetruck may have attended for example?
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm

See wrote:So the telnr. was registerd to a hotel...They (911 emergency) traced it to the hotel... But nobody said any adress during the 911 call....

wrong! They said the adress of MJ's Mansion. And the Paramedic just repeated in a strange sound "is that carolwood?" Like he was wondering about the adress he was given and the adress the phone call was made from..
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Eyes
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:33 pm

that's how I looked like when I found out
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Kirsche wrote:that's how I looked like when I found out

Haha, I hope your eyes are now safely back in your head Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Fresse
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Yes they are, but I'm still so upset that we didn't notice this before!! I mean, we found out so much but not that simple thing?? shit! Okay, but now we got it Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Kirsche wrote:Yes they are, but I'm still so upset that we didn't notice this before!! I mean, we found out so much but not that simple thing?? shit! Okay, but now we got it Smile

That's always the way isn't it?

Great job by the way! Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Icon_cheers
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Thank you very much Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Smelly wrote:Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Eyes

Same here.....
I don't know if this is another address from an earlier case, but if not... WOWWWW
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
Confused wrote:NO WAY??? Can somebody confirm this..?? How didn't any of us see this before....If this is true then the most important evidence has been in front of our noses all this time!

We have seen this pic of the laptop screen showing the details of the 911 call many many times. I even found a thread going back a couple of months which showed the same screen and that shows the address for the Beverley Hills hotel. How the hell did we not notice this before?

Weren't we told by someone that "it was right in front of our eyes" a while ago?

From a rational point of view, the address on that screen - is it definitely saying that is where THIS call originated from? Is it not an address from a previous 911 call that the firetruck may have attended for example?

Hello. And yes I know we've seen it before. I've even looked at it obviously half asleep because I never even saw it let alone think it was weird.. Don't ask me what kind of other exciting things I saw when looking at it ..I am a horrible observant.
Anyway..like you I think it is strange nobody picked up on this..I am still a little cautious ..It feels too good to be true. I am still thinking there is a logical explanation besides the one we have..I prefer the one we have though as it would be AMAZING!

Last edited by Confused on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:42 pm

rowdyangel wrote:

It was said that Alvarez registerd his telephone number to a hotal...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Hmmmmm, but if the call came from Alvarez's cell phone, why would it show the address for the Beverley Hills hotel? That doesn't make sense. scratch

(@See: I posted this at the same time as your post about Alvarez registering his phone to a hotel so you already answered my question)

Last edited by rowdyangel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Kirsche wrote:
See wrote:So the telnr. was registerd to a hotel...They (911 emergency) traced it to the hotel... But nobody said any adress during the 911 call....

wrong! They said the adress of MJ's Mansion. And the Paramedic just repeated in a strange sound "is that carolwood?" Like he was wondering about the adress he was given and the adress the phone call was made from..

Ow sorry missed that, thanks.
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:48 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! It never hit me like this!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 pm

See wrote:
Kirsche wrote:

you're welcome. that's why I told you again Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 pm

See wrote:
Kirsche wrote:

Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Icon_eek I missed that too.... WOW Phone Number Report from 911 Call Number Icon_bounce
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 pm

When you call 911 from a cell phone doesn't it automatically enter the address that you are calling from via GPS in case the caller is unable to speak? If so, that may be why the Beverly Hills Hotel is showing up (since Alvarez is obviously there and not at Carolwood) instead of Michael's address and also would explain why the dispatcher was confused when given the address to go to.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Some member managed to trace this call months ago to a hotel (when the phone# was still avaiable), but I didint see anything special about that.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:58 pm

I remember I saw a pic where the phonenumber was visible (they where trying to call it) does anyone know where that topic/pic is?? I can't find it right now...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:When you call 911 from a cell phone doesn't it automatically enter the address that you are calling from via GPS in case the caller is unable to speak? If so, that may be why the Beverly Hills Hotel is showing up (since Alvarez is obviously there and not at Carolwood) instead of Michael's address and also would explain why the dispatcher was confused when given the address to go to.

Do you know that for a fact????????
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 pm

the special thing is: that the caller pretended like he was in the house or in the room with michael. The doctors is talkin in the background....so how can he be at Carolwood when the phone call was made from the beverly hills hotel??
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

See wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:When you call 911 from a cell phone doesn't it automatically enter the address that you are calling from via GPS in case the caller is unable to speak? If so, that may be why the Beverly Hills Hotel is showing up (since Alvarez is obviously there and not at Carolwood) instead of Michael's address and also would explain why the dispatcher was confused when given the address to go to.

I'd like to know, too????????
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

I know it works that way here in North Carolina. A friend of mine had an auto accident and couldn't tell them where she was and they were able to find her within a matter of minutes.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:02 pm

See wrote:

I know it works in the Netherlands like that....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Which could explain finally that Michael had already left Carolwood Drive and stayed with Alvarez at the hotel waiting for the heat to calm down.
If this call was recorded then at the hotel (since the caller's voice is clearer than the dispatcher's voice) and we heard a woman's voice saying "just one minute" this would indicate that the plot was planned by the minute and that they were expecting the heat go up just shortly later at Carolwood.

Hope the lady was the one for Michael worth staying at the hotel. Smiles.

Last edited by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:I remember I saw a pic where the phonenumber was visible (they where trying to call it) does anyone know where that topic/pic is?? I can't find it right now...

Is it this one?

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/numbers-from-911-call-interesting-need-imput-please-t2423.htm?highlight=call
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum