Who is Joanna Thomae?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 am

I was reading the larry king blog yesterday and this girls name came up. Apparently she claims to have had an intimate relationship with MJ....I googled her and she is from France and very pretty....But apparently she lied bigtime about her affair with MJ (I was gonna go ape on her if it was true) and MJ has denied it himself saying he didnt have sex with but she did with one of his staff in his hot tub at Neverland!!
EW.

But it turns out she is lying be-otch and nothing ever happened with her and MJ...but read about her...pretty interesting.

Here is a few threads I found about her.

http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=3998

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=9108
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:55 am

Thought she was Dutch!! It was discussed in the old forum some days ago. I never heard about her till then.

I saw a couple of videos of the "relationship evidence" and I was rolling on the floor...... Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 am

Yeah I heard about her also. MJ was attracted to her whe he sign his album in Virgin Mega Store..Actually I kinda believe they had relationship, depend on what I saw from the video of virgin mega store. He looked pretty much interested to her.

She got dumped after MJ found she was hooked up with Neverland's worker. MJ even bought him a dog, she put the picture of the dog in her mySpace.

But, is there any video of MJ saying he wasnt? You know the real interview and answer from MJ. Not just based on what people said. Smile I would love to see it..
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 am

Hmm, thanks for posting!!
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:00 am

Can you post the Megastore vid? I tried looking for it, but no luck...

And I dont think they had a thing going.....She seems WAY too unlady-like for MJ....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 am

there were some videos on yt a while back they showed pictures of her with mj,mj family members,there was 1 of her in her bedroom and it was wall to wall mj posters .it was just like some lovesick teenage fan ,anyway i thought she wolud be more joes type
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 am

A while ago there was a thread about her, but I think it got deleted.

And I saw some pictures from her, at one she was in her bedroom I guess, with Michael stuff on the wall etc.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:there were some videos on yt a while back they showed pictures of her with mj,mj family members,there was 1 of her in her bedroom and it was wall to wall mj posters .it was just like some lovesick teenage fan ,anyway i thought she wolud be more joes type

Exactly, I saw her on youtube.


Last edited by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 am

did you read the comments well nasty
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 am

Well, she is a pretty chick you know Wink of course MJ and any other man over 40 would like to have an affair with her, she is fresh and pretty.

What I saw suspicious was the video of her being walking in the streets with a "MJ" who was wearing Billie Jeans pants, a fedora hat and a black "bag" over his head....I mean, COME ON, ha ha ha....and the song....Speachless, wait, I stop now before I pee...
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 am

MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAzDTKCMiM&feature=fvw

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol
Reminds me of the start of a bad porn movie SOOORRYYYYY Joannaaaa but noone would believe that videeeooooooo.

With love,
Gema Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_queen
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 am

LMAO!!! Im sure MJ thought she was pretty, but she is SO not his type. He wants a lady with some class. It seems like she could be a "follower"?

I still cant find the Megastore vid...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:LMAO!!! Im sure MJ thought she was pretty, but she is SO not his type. He wants a lady with some class. It seems like she could be a "follower"?

I still cant find the Megastore vid...

I can't help you with the Megastore video, but to me she seems like an obsessed fan.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 am

Check the vid if you can find it. He seemed quite physically attracted to her. Maybe something happened between them.

BTW- a man does not look for a lady all of the time. Sometimes the unlady like ones serve a purpose too. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Can you post the Megastore vid? I tried looking for it, but no luck...

And I dont think they had a thing going.....She seems WAY too unlady-like for MJ....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 am

Gema wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAzDTKCMiM&feature=fvw

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol
Reminds me of the start of a bad porn movie SOOORRYYYYY Joannaaaa but noone would believe that videeeooooooo.

With love,
Gema Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_queen


Oh PLEEEEEEASE!!! She is a liar!! Again I say....NOT mj's type for a wife....no way no how.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:31 am

MJJ1982 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiaj8wl2EM

Here's the video.

Maybe it's just me, but at 0.23... Is that Michael?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:32 am

@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST

what do you mean with "class"? like Bono´s wife? a smart - clean one?
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:35 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiaj8wl2EM

Here's the video.

Maybe it's just me, but at 0.23... Is that Michael?

Lol, I thought the same...is Michael with the eyes too high up?
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 am

Gema wrote:@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST

what do you mean with "class"? like Bono´s wife? a smart - clean one?

I do not know Bono's wife....but MJ prefers a woman who respects herself and doesnt dress like a tramp....someone who has manners and acts like a proper lady...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvdCErKW_E

its part one, there are 9 part
you hv to watch it coz i forget where the exact part. It was twice :
1st she showed up, then MJ asked a few question and holding her hand, then his bodyguard pull her out (because so many people lining up after her), while MJ was freak out "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT" ( Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol he was so cute when he did that) but his bodyguard told "We wil bring her back for you Michael"

...

Then we watch him signing album again.
Laterrrrrrr on (perhaps after, it wasn't so crowded my guess) His people bring her back. The he hugs her whispering something (probably something naughty) coz his bodyguards were laughing (you know that kind of laugh like wink* wink*) then she goes. After 2 seconds MJ was freaking out said "Numbah?? Dont forget to write her numbah, numbah" Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol

Its separated watch the whole 9 part to find out
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:45 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvdCErKW_E

but his bodyguard told "We wil bring her back for you Michael"


Sorry, but if a guy treats me like that, even the king of the galaxy, I would get very very annoyed.....

Self respect upon everything Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_cheers
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 am

Well MJ used to surprised me. You know, in my early age of adoring him I used to imagine him like a daddy image. He is more than 30 yrs older than me, and I recognized him in HIStory era, when he was looked like a mature classy gentleman...time goes by and I found that he was kinda wild in earlier ages. Then i found he love prank, love to laugh, love with jokes. Then I found how child-like he was..

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol He surprised me so many times. I guess he loved to surprised people who already had an opinion about his image.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 am

Psst...quick... over here....

Ummm... Debbie Rowe...LMP...Madonna... Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink

I'm just saying sweetie....he had a vegetarian and healthy diet but he probably also deviated and hit the fast food KFC from time to time. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Gema wrote:@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST

what do you mean with "class"? like Bono´s wife? a smart - clean one?

I do not know Bono's wife....but MJ prefers a woman who respects herself and doesnt dress like a tramp....someone who has manners and acts like a proper lady...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by tyffanny on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 am

Maybe he taught she was somebody else ....he asked her lots of questions like he is trying to figure out something. I have a strange feeling about that Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_eek
avatar
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by shasta2001 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Yeah I heard about her also. MJ was attracted to her whe he sign his album in Virgin Mega Store..Actually I kinda believe they had relationship, depend on what I saw from the video of virgin mega store. He looked pretty much interested to her.

She got dumped after MJ found she was hooked up with Neverland's worker. MJ even bought him a dog, she put the picture of the dog in her mySpace.

But, is there any video of MJ saying he wasnt? You know the real interview and answer from MJ. Not just based on what people said. Smile I would love to see it..


I think some of the tabloids had stories like "MJ begging 20 year old French girl to marry him".
They were photographed many times together. She was a pretty young girl. Someone on one of the boards said that he was attracted to her because she looked like his soul mate he saw in an out of body experience. I guess she turned out not to be. So many odd stories.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol NO hun..u gotta check the video. Its completely type of question that a man would ask you if they attracted..its not something fishy of supicious, he asked about where did she lived, whom she lived with, did she had a phone number etc..


Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_biggrin Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_biggrin And yes I agree about vegan & KFC theory..we all know how much vegan loved KFC, cheesburger and bacon Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol NO OFFENSE TO ALL VEGAN!! I do respect your choice

tyffanny wrote:Maybe he taught she was somebody else ....he asked her lots of questions like he is trying to figure out something. I have a strange feeling about that Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_eek
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:08 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Psst...quick... over here....

Ummm... Debbie Rowe...LMP...Madonna... Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink

I'm just saying sweetie....he had a vegetarian and healthy diet but he probably also deviated and hit the fast food KFC from time to time. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Gema wrote:@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST

what do you mean with "class"? like Bono´s wife? a smart - clean one?

I do not know Bono's wife....but MJ prefers a woman who respects herself and doesnt dress like a tramp....someone who has manners and acts like a proper lady...

Im not saying he didnt enjoy the company of a hot looking girl, but I get the impression that he PREFERRED a woman with lots of class....he would never marry a girl like this...she looks like groupie..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol Begging her to marry him was a complete trash..He made it clear he had no plan to marry Joanna. It was said he had no interest in marriage after LMP and Debbie. He even didnt plan to marry Blanket's mother eventhough it was said he fell so hard for her
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am

Gema wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAzDTKCMiM&feature=fvw

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol
Reminds me of the start of a bad porn movie SOOORRYYYYY Joannaaaa but noone would believe that videeeooooooo.

With love,
Gema Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_queen
The photo's of the young lady in the second half without Michael is Brigitte Bardot, a very famous 50's and 60's French actress, she is still alive and is a great animal activist. Why should the maker of this film try to mislead viewers in this way. There has not and will not ever be anyone who looks like Brigitte. She was in the film "When God created woman" and you can see why. She was gorgeous. check it out-those photo's are not MJs girlfriend-only the ones with him.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

Beside many of his friend said he was completely normal man, loves to flirt much etc.. Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by shasta2001 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol Begging her to marry him was a complete trash..He made it clear he had no plan to marry Joanna. It was said he had no interest in marriage after LMP and Debbie. He even didnt plan to marry Blanket's mother eventhough it was said he fell so hard for her

I thought Blanket's mother was a surrogate? The "stories" just never end.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 am

I hear ya darlin'...I really really do.
MJ has been married twice...Debbie Rowe (self-described former biker chick who cussed like a sailor) and LMP (self-described naughty girl). Sometimes in our infinite desire to identify MJ's type we subconsciously put our fantasized image of who he should be with rather than who he chose to be with. Princess Di was who we felt he should be with however he didn't choose that type of classy gracious lady when he hit the town or got married. Based on his track record...JT was "his type". BTW - remember Tatum O'neil? That's a whole 'nother thread too...lol.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Psst...quick... over here....

Ummm... Debbie Rowe...LMP...Madonna... Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink

I'm just saying sweetie....he had a vegetarian and healthy diet but he probably also deviated and hit the fast food KFC from time to time. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Gema wrote:@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST

what do you mean with "class"? like Bono´s wife? a smart - clean one?

I do not know Bono's wife....but MJ prefers a woman who respects herself and doesnt dress like a tramp....someone who has manners and acts like a proper lady...

Im not saying he didnt enjoy the company of a hot looking girl, but I get the impression that he PREFERRED a woman with lots of class....he would never marry a girl like this...she looks like groupie..
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 am

Yeah..but i did a lil' research an got a conclusion that she wasn't just a surrogate. Smile Im not pushing anyone to belive this anyway..just my conclusion Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_biggrin
shasta2001 wrote:
Ms. Wendy wrote:Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol Begging her to marry him was a complete trash..He made it clear he had no plan to marry Joanna. It was said he had no interest in marriage after LMP and Debbie. He even didnt plan to marry Blanket's mother eventhough it was said he fell so hard for her

I thought Blanket's mother was a surrogate? The "stories" just never end.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gabriel Walker on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 am

Poor ol' Mike~ imagine millions of women telling you who your 'type' is and then dissecting every facet of your sexual and emotional life........and STILL they do it.
Just sayin......
Smile
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 am

Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_cool I like the way you think. Let's become bff

Gabriel Walker wrote:Poor ol' Mike~ imagine millions of women telling you who your 'type' is and then dissecting every facet of your sexual and emotional life........and STILL they do it.
Just sayin......
Smile
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am

YES!! I couldn't more agree than this. None of his wife is "Lady Di type" none of them was fulfill his fans hope and imagition about his wife. BUT the fact is, he did marry them..

He surprised me as much as he impressed and amazed me.. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_biggrin and I luv him even more for it Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_surprised

[quote="GirlSaturday"]I hear ya darlin'...I really really do.
MJ has been married twice...Debbie Rowe (self-described former biker chick who cussed like a sailor) and LMP (self-described naughty girl). Sometimes in our infinite desire to identify MJ's type we subconsciously put our fantasized image of who he should be with rather than who he chose to be with. Princess Di was who we felt he should be with however he didn't choose that type of classy gracious lady when he hit the town or got married. Based on his track record...JT was "his type". BTW - remember Tatum O'neil? That's a whole 'nother thread too...lol.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by city.gal1 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 am

She was a French fan that he had a relationship with albeit not a sexual one. Someone had posted about her and there were pics of her with him, and the Jackson family. It seemed that she really had access to him and everyone around him. They broke up because of the affair that she had with a Neverland employee.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Léa on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:42 am

city.gal1 wrote:She was a French fan that he had a relationship with albeit not a sexual one. Someone had posted about her and there were pics of her with him, and the Jackson family. It seemed that she really had access to him and everyone around him. They broke up because of the affair that she had with a Neverland employee.

Is she here ? (on the forum)
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 am

Michael said Princess Diana was his ideal woman.....
but as she was then married to our Prince Charles he maybe didn't meet anyone to her standards so settled for the ones he married. If he had married our Diana however they would both probably still be alive, or rather should I say Diana would be alive and he would not have hoaxed his death.
Nice thought eh?
Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_flower Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_biggrin
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by city.gal1 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 am

Léa wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:She was a French fan that he had a relationship with albeit not a sexual one. Someone had posted about her and there were pics of her with him, and the Jackson family. It seemed that she really had access to him and everyone around him. They broke up because of the affair that she had with a Neverland employee.

Is she here ? (on the forum)

She's not on the forum that I know of but someone had posted information with regard to her. You'll have to look through the topics and see if you can find it. All I remember is that I looked at a lot of pics with her and MJ, they seemed to be photographed in a lot of different places and she sure looked cosy and at home with the rest of the family. I think she has a facebook or myspace page although I'm not sure if those pics are on her facebook.


Last edited by city.gal1 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 am

Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_cheers HB...I was wondering where you were.

However....when I really really have the taste for lobster, I do not settle for tuna. Both are seafood, but quite different. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink Perhaps MJ liked tuna a lot too.

Harleyblonde wrote:Michael said Princess Diana was his ideal woman.....
but as she was then married to our Prince Charles he maybe didn't meet anyone to her standards so settled for the ones he married. If he had married our Diana however they would both probably still be alive, or rather should I say Diana would be alive and he would not have hoaxed his death.
Nice thought eh?
Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_flower Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_biggrin
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Crescendo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 am

Crescendo
Crescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Woonplaats : Texas

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 am

I think joanna needs to sit on the naughty step quick someone call super nanny
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 am

The messed up part is that other female fans were present to witness that little exhibition of affection toward ONE female fan. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink

I bet that some were pi$$ed and walked away since he didn't provide an interest in them like that. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol

quote="Crescendo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&feature=related

6:00

haha very nice.[/quote]
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Gabriel Walker on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 am

''[quote="GirlSaturday"]Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_cheers HB...I was wondering where you were.

However....when I really really have the taste for lobster, I do not settle for tuna. Both are seafood, but quite different. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink Perhaps MJ liked tuna a lot too.''



HAHAHA GirlSaturday .. interesting comparison...women/tuna
You're a wit.Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_smile
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 am

It takes two to tango. He seemed to be a willing dance partner. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink

Personally, I enjoy seeing a natural and regular guy within MJ. Too often he is portrayed as someone who couldn't have normal reactions in everyday situations. Cheers to MJ. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_cheers

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:I think joanna needs to sit on the naughty step quick someone call super nanny
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:11 am

Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol The you gonna need to call super nanny for me too..Joanna is few yrs older than me. And i think im gonna show the same interest to MJ if hw treat me like that :p


SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:I think joanna needs to sit on the naughty step quick someone call super nanny
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Ms. Wendy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 am

Exactly.........If i was there i think it would torn me apart.. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_cry Im would have cried CERTAINLY!! Who is Joanna Thomae? Lol

GirlSaturday wrote:The messed up part is that other female fans were present to witness that little exhibition of affection toward ONE female fan. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_wink

I bet that some were pi$$ed and walked away since he didn't provide an interest in them like that. Who is Joanna Thomae? Icon_lol

quote="Crescendo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&feature=related

6:00

haha very nice.
[/quote]
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 am

wasnt there somewhere said or something where michael had NO intention of marrying debbie however,he felt as if should due to his mothers beliefs?so he did as his mother wished?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Who is Joanna Thomae? Empty Re: Who is Joanna Thomae?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum