Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are the court documents re: MJs executors

4 posters

Go down

Here are the court documents re: MJs executors Empty Here are the court documents re: MJs executors

Post by city.gal1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 am

According to new court documents obtained by ET, a judge has approved the executors of Michael Jackson's estate. Read on for details...
John Branca and John McClain were appointed coexecutors of Jackson's estate on Thursday, and have been granted limited authority. The appointment expires on January 4, 2010.
Just two days ago, a judge decided that Michael's father, Joe Jackson, cannot challenge the executors of the will, according to a report from the Associated Press.

http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_jbranca_jmcclain_091112.pdf
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Here are the court documents re: MJs executors Empty Re: Here are the court documents re: MJs executors

Post by angel777 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 am

I saw yesterday. TMZ was the first to be released. lol! TMZ is always the first... John Branca and John McClain stay until the 4th of January 2010. I wonder what will happen after that?
angel777
angel777

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Here are the court documents re: MJs executors Empty Re: Here are the court documents re: MJs executors

Post by Thetruth Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am

It is the same judge handling every Michael Jackson cases so far, it could be how things flow over at the states but I just find that interesting. Paul Gordon Hoffman
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 am

Thetruth wrote:It is the same judge handling every Michael Jackson cases so far, it could be how things flow over at the states but I just find that interesting. Paul Gordon Hoffman

Usually, when a judge is assigned a case, that is the person that handles everything. If a new person handled things everytime, things would never get done because they would have to go through the voluminous amounts of paperwork to familiarize themselves with the case.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am

I believe MJ undoubtedly told his dad to petition the court to get money from his estate. I am sure Kathryn gives Joe money (It's the only man she has ever known and they are legally separated and I have no doubt she still loves him). Finally Joe did something the right way. MJ's attorneys McClain/Branca are doing their part until their excutorship is over in January 2010. Who knows what will happen then? It's the same Judge because I imagine that is how MJ wanted it. (Off topic) I am not sure if anyone else paid attention but has anyone noticed that everyday since MJ supposedly passed away he has been in the media/tabloids somehow? No, this isn't normal either. Why all of the speculation and chatter? Why would the world be so mesmerized by MJ so suddenly? I guess that old saying is true. You don't miss your water until your well goes dry. Just my thoughts! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down