Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE??

+42
KNOWhesALIVE
MJmylife90
steffmaster1
4KB
dexember
lkknows
MJFOREVER
ILuvUMoreMJ
Give.In.To.Me
Christiana
TinkerBell
Melzy777
MJThrillsMe
lonelynation
4evermichael71
juliet
speechlessornot
SoundOfACrescendo
cassayypaige
MJonMyMind
nohype
Stranger In Chi-town
mjgirl86
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
liegi
paulinah79
CantStopLovingU
me0101
SPAKKLE29FUL
hesouttamylife
mjssoulmate
texasbornandraised
EarthAngel90
lisap27
cinderella
smoothcriminal2792
Gema
Kirsche
mumof3
MJisalive09
MJJ1982
myspace.com/love_louise
46 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE??

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 am

I found a link dated Sept.10. Since it's long, I just copied some of the important ones,IMO.
The New York Post says:
WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 NeverlandMichael Jackson’s family and owners of his beloved Neverland ranch have agreed to turn his famous home into a Graceland-like amusement park, sources told The Post yesterday.
The King of Pop’s loved ones could open Neverland to the public as early as Christmas, under an ambitious timeline set by its owners, private equity firm Colony Capital, and brother Jermaine Jackson, the sources said.
The family and developers have even agreed to consider various names to call and trademark the sprawling 2,676-acre estate. Developers went to the US Patent and Trademark Office on Aug. 12 to lodge an application, protecting several names under consideration

A Jackson family source said: “This is important to Jermaine — he is really pushing for this. He has a big vision for Neverland as a museum, tourist attraction and concert venue.
“He wants to put a headstone at the base of the tree that Michael liked climbing — which was his favorite spot. Colony Capital wants to open it up as early as the Christmas holidays and no later than February, but the two obstacles will be the county and the Jackson estate.”

Here's the link http://www.coaster101.com/2009/09/10/a-neverland-ranch-themepark/
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE??

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:10 am

I'm going with a bunker like the old time "bomb shelters" to safeguard in case 2012 brings some kind of catastrophe. Don't laugh, I heard of people actually planning to this level for 12.21.12. No one would look for him there and the acreage alone is astronomical.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 am

Since no Jackson family member visited the Michael resting place at Forest Lawn, what if they buried him , in secret, at Neverland? In secret because they worried about fans...not to devastate the grave, not to steal the body aso. It's just an idea, but i think that , if he is dead, he is not buried at Forest Lawn. It's impossible and unreal not even his beloved children and his mother (!!!!!) be seen at the cemetery gates at least.So the concrete could be used for arranging a decent grave. Not a mausoleum or something great like this, just a simple grave.

That's pretty much what I was thinking...
IF he is dead, I think this would explain why the family burial was so weird and staged. Some people think it wasn't even where they said it was etc.. Seeing as how not one person cried - it raises questions. Maybe it really was just to take people's eyes away from Neverland?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 am

Hey! Here is a possible reason for the 16 tons of concrete---read the highlighted in red sentence--YOU MUST HAVE 6 OR MORE BODIES to be buried on private land!!

In California, all burials must occur in registered cemeteries which
must have six or more bodies interred.
Burial on private property would
require having the property classified as a cemetery. This requires a
permit application be filed with the state with the details of the
proposed cemetery including location on the property and environmental
concerns. It also requires a zoning permit from the local government
allowing such use. California imposes several regulations on the
permit. The body should be interred no closer than 150 feet to a
stream, pond or other body of water and no closer than 25 feet to the
property line.

Here is the rest of the article at this link:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1915656/will_michael_jackson_be_buried_at_neverland.html
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 am

juliet wrote:I found a link dated Sept.10. Since it's long, I just copied some of the important ones,IMO.
The New York Post says:
WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 NeverlandMichael Jackson’s family and owners of his beloved Neverland ranch have agreed to turn his famous home into a Graceland-like amusement park, sources told The Post yesterday.
The King of Pop’s loved ones could open Neverland to the public as early as Christmas, under an ambitious timeline set by its owners, private equity firm Colony Capital, and brother Jermaine Jackson, the sources said.
The family and developers have even agreed to consider various names to call and trademark the sprawling 2,676-acre estate. Developers went to the US Patent and Trademark Office on Aug. 12 to lodge an application, protecting several names under consideration

A Jackson family source said: “This is important to Jermaine — he is really pushing for this. He has a big vision for Neverland as a museum, tourist attraction and concert venue.
“He wants to put a headstone at the base of the tree that Michael liked climbing — which was his favorite spot. Colony Capital wants to open it up as early as the Christmas holidays and no later than February, but the two obstacles will be the county and the Jackson estate.”

Here's the link [url=http://www.coaster101.com/2009/09/10/a-neverland-ranch-themepark/
http://www.coaster101.com/2009/09/10/a-neverland-ranch-themepark/[/quote[/url]]

And why a headstone beneath MJs favorite tree? Hummmmmm any cement been laid there of late?
This should be checked out people WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:A few months back, I google earthed Neverland and its grounds have not been kept up. Stuff is overgrown.....but those satelite photos could be a few years old.

Someone else and I discussed that maybe he was building an underground bunker to hide in!!! But I dont know for sure.
That's the first thing I thought of too.

MJonMyMind wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:It's about 16 tons of
concrete. I'd tell you something but promise you don't get mad at me .
Since
no Jackson family member visited the Michael resting place at Forest
Lawn, what if they buried him , in secret, at Neverland? In secret
because they worried about fans...not to devastate the grave, not to
steal the body aso. It's just an idea, but i think that , if he is
dead, he is not buried at Forest Lawn. It's impossible and unreal not
even his beloved children and his mother (!!!!!) be seen at the
cemetery gates at least.So the concrete could be used for arranging a
decent grave. Not a mausoleum or something great like this, just a
simple grave.
Any thoughts?
= Yes that was exactlly my thoughts!! MJ /Double/ Impersonater. who ever..... is
not at forrest lawn I truley belive that!! Im thinking Neverland and hear is my reasons for that!!

Neverland is the perfect place to hide the truth!!! or the person that died!!! No access, its still in
the jackson familys estate!! even if it wasnt its still the perfect place!! Who would think to be looking there
especially
after Mj said he never wanted to return there!! Think guys!! if its a
double thats passed..then it dosent matter really if their there does
it??? cause its not MJ..all part of the plan guys!!

makes perfect sense WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Well, they aren't going to visit him at Forest Lawn if he's not at Forest Lawn - Or even dead for that matter.. Wink When someone I love dies my family will go up to the cemetery many times in the first few months. The Jacksons not visiting is another dead giveaway (pun intended) that MJ is alive - or just not there.

MJThrillsMe wrote:Hey! Here is a possible reason for the 16 tons of concrete---read the highlighted in red sentence--YOU MUST HAVE 6 OR MORE BODIES to be buried on private land!!

In California, all burials must occur in registered cemeteries which
must have six or more bodies interred.
Burial on private property would
require having the property classified as a cemetery. This requires a
permit application be filed with the state with the details of the
proposed cemetery including location on the property and environmental
concerns. It also requires a zoning permit from the local government
allowing such use. California imposes several regulations on the
permit. The body should be interred no closer than 150 feet to a
stream, pond or other body of water and no closer than 25 feet to the
property line.

Here is the rest of the article at this link:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1915656/will_michael_jackson_be_buried_at_neverland.html

So, there should be some form of legal documentation that Neverland now has a cemetery in that case. I assume it wouldn't be hard to propose that 6 or more bodies will be buried there (eventually). If this is the case then they must be planning to build a mausoleum.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 am

It might not have anything to do with the hoax but when 16 tons was mentioned, my first thought was of that song 16 Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zE1-48AAYc
Lyrics:http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/tennessee_ernie_ford/sixteen_tons.html
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 am

I just wanted to add a few of my own thoughts, observations and questions on this.

1. The concrete things is very puzzling to me and has been since I first heard it. I'd really love to find out what company the concrete was purchased from. Has anyone checked that? Seems like we should be able to put our investigative skills to work and find that out, and then we can contact them and see if they'd tell us anything about the concrete.

2. Technically, getting the zoning variance for Neverland would not be difficult; it's just a matter of paperwork and red tape. Vernon Presley did it at Graceland (got a zoning variance) so that bodies could be buried there after Elvis died. I don't think Tennessee required that it be called a Cemetery, but it did require the zoning variance since it was residential property.

3. Realistically, getting the zoning variance approved would be a challenge, considering Neverland's location. I've heard numerous times that it's not on a main road, but on a dirt road with no easy access to it. Traffic would be a realistic concern, especially since there is a school very nearby on that road (I've read that somewhere).

4. I thought I also read somewhere that all those initial trademarks and things that were filed for by the Neverland owners were subsequently withdrawn? Does anyone else remember reading that? That isn't to say that the Neverland "attraction" couldn't still happen, but I do think I read that about the trademarks somewhere.

5. The lack of visits by MJ's family to Forest Lawn, doesn't necessarily prove the hoax. I never visit my loved ones who've passed at cemeteries, and I never will. To me, it's just a body that's there, not the person I loved. So I see no point in "visiting" their grave. I'm not saying MJ is dead at all here...just saying that them not visiting doesn't prove anything. Yeah, it looks odd for folks who do visit graves, but not to those of us who don't.

6. I try not to bash MJ's family...I just don't like to do that...but as far as Jermaine is concerned, I'm sure he would love to have Neverland be a big attraction. He'd probably work his way into a very well-paid position there so that he'd have a nice tidy income, and he could be the center of attention, as he clearly seems to have the need to be. (OK, no more bashing from me for awhile! LOL)
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Im now wondering if E cas is at Neverland!! Something is not adding up here.

We really need to find out more re...this cement issue WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

we still havent got to the bottom of thisw concrete
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:02 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:we still havent got to the bottom of thisw concrete

No and its a major clue I think.. Gee if I was in the USA Id sure check it out!!

Someone suggested a local phone the concrete company there

Would they give you the correct info though?
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:

No and its a major clue I think.. Gee if I was in the USA Id sure check it out!!

Do you happen to know the name of the concrete company? Maybe a picture of the truck deliverying?
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm

it may be worth a try put out an S.O.S for local to call them good luck
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:22 pm

me0101 wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:

Do you happen to know the name of the concrete company? Maybe a picture of the truck deliverying?
no sorry I dont. I just remember reading it online just after june25th 09
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm

I have something in my mind, but it's far fetched.

I remembered Michael that he wanted to build a Children's hospital.

Is it possible that he's starting one in Neverland?

In one of his CDs - Michael Jackson HISTORY, have a look at page 47 of the CD's lit. He wrote, "To honor the children of the world, I vow to keep my promise to help the sick and dying, the alone, homeless and hungry, through the construction of children's hospitals and orphanages in every need corner of the world" love,Michael Jackson.

I don't know whatelse to think of to be constructed since Michael's dream is always for charity.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 pm

They'd have to have a zoning variance for a hospital etc too. Nothing is impossible, but if someone should check to see if any type of zoning variance was applied for and/or granted for that property. That's public information, so anyone can get it. They might charge a fee for the service, but they should still be able to send it.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks CHRISTIANA. Your response is greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find the proper Construction Co. who delivered the cement on the said day.

I have another question, is it possible that cement was really delivered as speculated/reported? WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_scratch or something else but they just want to feed the news with cement being delivered.

With all the news feeds, there's so much doubt in my mind. They have different dramas going on for almost 5 months now and WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Confused WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Suspect
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Here is what i think will happen!!!! next year.... The Jackson family will open
Neverland up to the public!!!

Jermaine will i think ,have some sort of Memorial There for MJ

I see Joe being a key figure at Neverland!

The concrete I belive is Michaels idea!!

Just my ideas...This is going to make MJ a whole lotta $$$$$

not to mention the family!!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 pm

juliet wrote:Thanks CHRISTIANA. Your response is greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find the proper Construction Co. who delivered the cement on the said day.

I have another question, is it possible that cement was really delivered as speculated/reported? WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_scratch or something else but they just want to feed the news with cement being delivered.

With all the news feeds, there's so much doubt in my mind. They have different dramas going on for almost 5 months now and WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Confused WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Suspect

There are pics that were taken of the truck entering Neverland..I did a google search and found heaps!!

Could it be the ambulance pic etc etc was a decoy that day..meaning a body was being taken to Neverland
or close by!!! Maybe the person /double who ever died is there, never to be found!!!
could this be possible? OMG my head is telling me we must try and check this out
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm

and a copter landed there to dont panic i dont think there is a body there
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:and a copter landed there to dont panic i dont think there is a body there

yes a helicopter did land there..I wouldnt be dismissing the body idea to be honest!!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 pm

edited.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:45 am

I would be very interested in finding out what the concrete was used for. Has anyone found anything more?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 am

i dont think so i have been following for days i feel like a dog chasing my tail no what i mean
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:20 pm

I think the only real way to find the company that delivered the concrete is email or snail mail every company that does concrete in that area (which could take awhile, of course), and ask if they delivered concrete to Neverland; and if so, do they know what it was to be used for. I don't see why they wouldn't tell you if they delivered it or not; though they may not know or want to reveal what its purpose was. But it can't hurt to ask.

The only picture I've ever seen of that just shows the back end of a cement truck, with no visible markings of the company (because you can't see the whole truck). Has anyone seen any other photos beside that ONE? That's all I've eve seen. If we can find a company name, that makes the job easier. If not, I don't see how to find the information other than good old fashioned leg work: write the companies in that area and hope we find the right one.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm

confused thanks guys confused Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm

juliet wrote:I have something in my mind, but it's far fetched.

I remembered Michael that he wanted to build a Children's hospital.

Is it possible that he's starting one in Neverland?

In one of his CDs - Michael Jackson HISTORY, have a look at page 47 of the CD's lit. He wrote, "To honor the children of the world, I vow to keep my promise to help the sick and dying, the alone, homeless and hungry, through the construction of children's hospitals and orphanages in every need corner of the world" love,Michael Jackson.

I don't know whatelse to think of to be constructed since Michael's dream is always for charity.

Now that you mention that. I remember being asked long ago this question ( I write by memory, but I have the text somewhere) : " would you leave all that you have to follow MJ and be with him ( and more people) in a place with sick children to take care of them ?"

I wonder if that was related. I also remember being told that Neverland would turn out to be a place for sick kids and families, like a hospital.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 am

I just found an article mentioning the cement truck and some other things. Here's the link:
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/Flurry_of_Activity_At_Neverland_Ranch_20090630

Here's the article (July 1):
Los Olivos (myFOXla.com) - A flurry of vehicles, heavy construction equipment and workers have been spotted going in and out of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

More than a dozen vehicles, including a tractor, a cement mixer nd a backhoe were seen Tuesday. One bore a phone number that rang at a custom ironworks company. Gardeners and police were spotted on the grounds.

There has been intense speculation since Jackson died Thursday over where and when a memorial service will be held. It's also not known where he will be buried.

Members of Jackson's family have met with officials from the police and California Highway Patrol about funeral services.

California Highway Patrol spokeswoman Fran Clader says the meeting was held Tuesday afternoon and "details are still pending."
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lkknows Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:42 am

I don't know why everyone is saying that the picture from July 2009 makes it look empty. Someone is sure keeping up the landscaping pretty well!

Just read the above posts. Possibly this picture was taken AFTER all the 'activity' around Neverland. But what were they getting the property ready for? Possibly the interviews that they held there? Or were they already done? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
lkknows
lkknows

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 am

well if it was for a funeral burial thing than it's not a good sign is it?? confused
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 am

Maybe he want's to make a concrete fort
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 am

Woo hoo! Found a video of the cement truck!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQV-ZZ5Ph0c

Can't make out a name on that truck, but it's on the door.

There's also a florist truck, with the name and phone number right on it!

It also shows shows a dump-type truck hauling a backhoe, and some other work type pickup truck coming out. Smile
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 am

CHRISTIANA, thanks for the YT vid link. You work fast. WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_wink I'll look into it after work.

Thanks again WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 am

Thankyou so much for this!!!! Have looked every where for a vid of this! Your a ledgend girl WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 am

Have watched the vid and it looks VERY suspect every one.

Gee I wish I was in LA, Id be doing heaps of follow up re this video.

This was all done in the cover of night and just after June 25th 09

I saw a sign on the cement truck door, but cant make out the firm
that supplied the truck!!

Tell me ,why would they need these trucks at night, for work? and especially Neverland!! and only a cpl of days after the event

VERY VERY STRANGE!!!!!! WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_sad
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:11 am

Are we sure that the trucks and cement came after June 25th? Could have been an earlier picture...who knows...may be from months in advance! WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:16 am

It was definitely after the 25th...it was all over the news when the cement truck was spotted.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 am

it was after the 25th you can see all the floral tributes outside why the hell do they have to do everything in the dark havent they heard ofr daylight
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 am

Christiana wrote:Woo hoo! Found a video of the cement truck!!!

It also shows shows a dump-type truck hauling a backhoe, and some other work type pickup truck coming out. Smile

Excellent find Christiana!
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 am

I thought that all of the movement at Neverland was becuase, originally, it was announced that MJs memorial would be there. I assumed that they had companies going in and out, preparing for this. As you may recall, fans were already at Neverland and it was then announced that it would be at Staples.
I wonder if Jermaine was pushing for it -- and in the end, Katherine just said no.....and then the work that was done at Neverland was for nothing.
I love all of the investigators on this site! You guys are amazing!
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 am

but does anyone know what is happening at neverland right now
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 am

TinkerBell wrote:
Christiana wrote:Woo hoo! Found a video of the cement truck!!!

Excellent find Christiana!

great!

Why is there a firetruck at first??

hm...strange, very strange...I have no Idea what could be done there...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 am

didnt mj say in his birthday speech he will make neverland more accessible to the fans i was thinking the other day how cool it would be for him to go back and live at neverland when he comes back so it would be just like the old days and hed let us all in obviously lol! WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_tongue
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 am

Did you this topic here? It is called "What does this mean?" in this section all odd things.... this explains the work at neverland Wink

I was on myspace and I saw this bullettin from the Michael JAckson Memorial Page....

There's a new MJ painting ("Stairway To Neverland")

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 0astairwaytoneverland1

with these words written below it :

This
is the new painting of Michael entitled "Stairway To Neverland" (Artist
Unknown). If you watch the video below "Fly Away" and listen close to
the lyrics,then more of the mysteries will be revealed to you all.
Comment if you know what we mean. "Fly Away" by Michael was also one of
Jermain Jackson's favorite songs hint hint
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 am

Kirsche, so was the concrete used to build a staircase, i no im stupid have not had much sleep just tired
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 am

yeah wot? this is wot it was for this staircase?? i remember jermaine saying him and mj were singing that song last time they were together think it was a clue cos it was one of extra tracks from bad album not significant but it is if you listern to lyrics and link them to hoax "never can make me fly away gona stay and love today" WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Icon_razz
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:Kirsche, so was the concrete used to build a staircase, i no im stupid have not had much sleep just tired

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Lol yes, right Very Happy

No I think they have to repair a few things before the king returns to his home Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 am

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Lol thanks i walked right into that
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:01 am

WHY WAS 32000 TONS OF CONCRETE DELIVERED TO NEVERLAND ON 30TH JUNE?? - Page 2 Lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next