Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!!

+52
TouchedByAnAngel
michkez2
Kirsche
LolittaLempicka
labkomj7
anotherpartofme
yspadda
infinatetrinity
DawnMarie1121
city.gal1
warrior_of_MJ_light
Crescendo
Angelica
serendipity
badloving
tinkerbell72
Annie OK?
juliet
Melzy777
andrea_garay2005
azazel28
Kuki
TinkerBell
superflysister81
MJmylife90
Ibelieve8
mjlovebug
JustJamiee
Shamone'
SoundOfACrescendo
me0101
maria-c
mjgirl86
smoothcriminal2792
MJsAngelEyes1987
infinitylady
Willa
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Kazumi
yaya
MJLover1990
SPAKKLE29FUL
Pollyanna
MJJ Love
MJisalive09
~~Kristy~~
mumof3
icy55
EarthAngel90
Gema
lisap27
LiberianGirl
56 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!!

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 pm

I am persuaded also of the fact that HE is ALIVE and thanks resist that you do to us COURAGE again...

LiberianGirl, would be embraced and all the other MJ followers also...

L.O.V.E. will be always the mightiest weapon of the world - MICHAEL i LOVE you thus much and has you LOW-PRESSURE AREA IN THE HEART in it, sorry YOU never escape from me from my heart, those has enclosed you there... On FOREVER!!!

Allow to look to us together forwards with MIKE in the FUTURE ;o)
warrior_of_MJ_light
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!!

Post by city.gal1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Liberian Girl, thanks. I have faith that MJ is alive where I have my doubts is if he will ever be "public" again.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 am

Guys I want you all to check out TNZ's page! THE TRUTH IS THERE! Read the BLOGS and watch their TII Special Edition Video very CAREFULLY! The answer is there, trust me. I FOUND IT MYSELF and it's comfirmed by them. And remember that they published that video before TII! Listen the song during the credits part of their vid and watch what comes next after the credites Smile Again, I repeat: they published this video before TII screened!!! Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 am

Do you have a link?
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:54 am

LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinatetrinity Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 am

I completely agree with LiberianGirl...Anyone who hasn't checked out TNZ really needs to.The site is 100% on Michael Jackson and the eerie part is TNZ ALWAYS has clues out and information out even BEFORE TMZ does yet TNZ speaks the truth,and whats really odd is TNZ has only been in existance on myspace since 8/19/09...Makes you wonder if Michael is behind everything TNZ writes.I have been following that site since mid September and check it out daily...
infinatetrinity
infinatetrinity

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:17 am

If TNZ are speaking for Michael (which I doubt), why don't they do it publicly, instead of asking people to subscribe.
Why would they deliver the message to just a happy few ? it's not Michael's style.
What have they to hide, and what do they want ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:59 am

infinatetrinity wrote:I completely agree with LiberianGirl...Anyone who hasn't checked out TNZ really needs to.The site is 100% on Michael Jackson and the eerie part is TNZ ALWAYS has clues out and information out even BEFORE TMZ does yet TNZ speaks the truth,and whats really odd is TNZ has only been in existance on myspace since 8/19/09...Makes you wonder if Michael is behind everything TNZ writes.I have been following that site since mid September and check it out daily...

cheers

So true Wink
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 am

yspadda wrote:If TNZ are speaking for Michael (which I doubt), why don't they do it publicly, instead of asking people to subscribe.
Why would they deliver the message to just a happy few ? it's not Michael's style.
What have they to hide, and what do they want ?

They want us to seek and find the truth. They give all of the clues and the truth hidden between the lines! It's the same reason why Michael can not come up and say that he is alive for now. It's just all about a matter of time! Just listen to me and if you want the truth watch their vid and read the blogs. I found it out and they comfirmed it. They never answer if you ask "is it like this or that, is he ok" etc. Just find it and tell them if it is so and they write "BINGO" to you if it's true Laughing
And everything fits so well with the hoax when you find the truth Wink
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 am

thanks LiberianGirl.. I needed this..
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 am

infinatetrinity wrote:and whats really odd is TNZ has only been in existance on myspace since 8/19/09...

Yes, that's odd and that's the problem, IMHO.

Do you think if Michael had set up such a big hoax and planned to used the internet to communicate, he would have waited until 19/08/09 to set a blog ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 am

LiberianGirl wrote:
They want us to seek and find the truth. They give all of the clues and the truth hidden between the lines! It's the same reason why Michael can not come up and say that he is alive for now. It's just all about a matter of time! Just listen to me and if you want the truth watch their vid and read the blogs. I found it out and they comfirmed it. They never answer if you ask "is it like this or that, is he ok" etc. Just find it and tell them if it is so and they write "BINGO" to you if it's true Laughing

It looks bit like a cult, and unfortunately, that how manipulative people or groups act. I don't say they are, but what you're saying doesn't help me to make a better opinion.
IMHO, they don't really want people to find the truth, otherwise they would make their posts public, and choose a better place than myspace, which is a mess.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 am

Very well said... cheers cheers cheers
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LolittaLempicka Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:25 am

@ LiberianGirl - Well said! Thanks TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
LolittaLempicka
LolittaLempicka

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 am

Very well said *applause* Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 am

thank you for this, we all needed a pick me up after a slow few weeks, plus let me add michaels family emptying his house the very next day on 26th june!!! i still dont get that! when it shud have been sealed off by the police as a crime scene.

i feel 100% its a hoax, so many things dnt add up TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 pm

yspadda wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:

It looks bit like a cult, and unfortunately, that how manipulative people or groups act. I don't say they are, but what you're saying doesn't help me to make a better opinion.
IMHO, they don't really want people to find the truth, otherwise they would make their posts public, and choose a better place than myspace, which is a mess.

Don't be so sure hon. Because I've already found the truth! Wink That's the reason why I told you guys to check out their page. And why would they make their posts public if that could be dangerous for Michael? What if Michael didn't want them to make it public. I'm sure that he doesn't want EVERYONE to know about the hoax Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm

yspadda wrote:
infinatetrinity wrote:and whats really odd is TNZ has only been in existance on myspace since 8/19/09...

Yes, that's odd and that's the problem, IMHO.

Do you think if Michael had set up such a big hoax and planned to used the internet to communicate, he would have waited until 19/08/09 to set a blog ?

Maybe he waited for all of us to find the clues he had left but saw that not all of us could find them and decided about the internet pages.

Did you watch their TII Special Edition vid? Did you see after the credits part? It's just like TII. But remember that they made and published this video before TII screened in cinemas. How could they know about the after credit part if they don't have a connection with Michael? Pls don't tell me that it's just a coincidence, because it is not! Smile There's no coincidence in this hoax thing.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchedByAnAngel Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Great thread LiberianGirl! I KNOW Michael is alive and I don't need to look for clues as proof of this any longer. What I have been doing for a while now is studying the clues we have been given from him through the thisisalsoit.com site.

I hope more will come visit my thread and study the clues and give informed input to the discussion there.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/the-answer-t4011.htm

Love and Peace to ALL
Touched By An Angel
TouchedByAnAngel
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 am

So sorry..I posted that on the wrong thread. I do love this thread though and am glad I found it even though I thought I was somewhere else. lol It's getting late and I am not thinking straight. If I could delete my post above I would. Mods can you help?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

lisap27 wrote:well said!! TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

well said!!! TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:00 am

thank you...very well said TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 am

LiberianGirl wrote:
Don't be so sure hon. Because I've already found the truth! Wink That's the reason why I told you guys to check out their page. And why would they make their posts public if that could be dangerous for Michael? What if Michael didn't want them to make it public. I'm sure that he doesn't want EVERYONE to know about the hoax Smile
d

Why would Michael use something like TNZ ?
If Michael really has message to pass on, he'd use Janet, Liz, KO, or some other of his friends. With just one word, Janet can give more clues than a TNZ videos, and give them only to the believers as well.
I think Michael would make sure we can trust the person who delivers the message, and not let it in the hand of anonymous people hidden behind a site. He would not open the door to all kind of ill-intentioned people.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 am

@liberiangirl OK, going to have a read of everything on TNZ now. I befriended them ages ago and just never read it all. Hopefully I understand what you're talking about shortly.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Thanks soooo much! I love you!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:49 am

yspadda wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
d

Why would Michael use something like TNZ ?
If Michael really has message to pass on, he'd use Janet, Liz, KO, or some other of his friends. With just one word, Janet can give more clues than a TNZ videos, and give them only to the believers as well.
I think Michael would make sure we can trust the person who delivers the message, and not let it in the hand of anonymous people hidden behind a site. He would not open the door to all kind of ill-intentioned people.

The answer is so simple! If Janet or any close friends of him give obvious clues, all world would understand that he's alive! It would be the same with him gettin on TV and say that he's alive. And why are you so negative about them? That's ok if you don't believe it but you never give them a chance. I'm trying to help you all here and say that you need to check out their page. Anyways, this post is not about TNZ directly. So we should stop writing about TNZ here. There's already a post about them.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 am

Melzy777 wrote:@liberiangirl OK, going to have a read of everything on TNZ now. I befriended them ages ago and just never read it all. Hopefully I understand what you're talking about shortly.

You can find the truth if you read their page and watch the vid on their page. They're very helpful bounce Very Happy
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 am

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Thanks soooo much! I love you!

I love you MORE!
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:57 am

TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_santa Liberiangirl wrote;Maybe he waited for all of us to find the clues he had left but saw that not all of us could find them and decided about the internet pages.

Did you watch their TII Special Edition vid? Did you see after the credits part? It's just like TII. But remember that they made and published this video before TII screened in cinemas. How could they know about the after credit part if they don't have a connection with Michael? Pls don't tell me that it's just a coincidence, because it is not! Smile There's no coincidence in this hoax thing.

You are right, I thought it strange to see that video before the film will be released
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 am

Knowing about TII before it screened in cinemas doesn't mean they have a connection with Michael. They could have one with any member of the staff who worked on the project.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:53 am

TO ALL BELIEVERS.... PLS READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_santa yspadda, He may be right, but I think one of the most anticipated movies of the year, will be first on the internet knowing all there is to her interest worldwide
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2