Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT..........

+3
Kazumi
Willa
CKopp
7 posters

Go down

I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Empty I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT..........

Post by CKopp Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm

I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_question
IMO and I could be wrong, but.......

Since there hasn't been any new developments lately, I have been going through the archives, so to speak, on June 25, 2009.

I came across this video. At one point in time, I was POSITIVE that Michael's body moved in the helicopter.

AGAIN, I COULD BE WRONG (PLEASE DEBUNK MY THEORY), but there are, in fact, 2 EMTs in the helicopter. One of them could have removed the black strap(s) from his body. Originally, I thought there was only one EMT aboard + the orange bag of course. I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Confused I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Confused I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Confused

See 1:30 - 2:30 in the following linK;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo&feature=related
CKopp
CKopp

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Empty Re: I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT..........

Post by Willa Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Why would they remove the strap anyway? And why was the door to the helicopter wide open while it was still flying?
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Empty Re: I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT..........

Post by Kazumi Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah there's something fishy in that (hope my english was good enough here Razz ) cause i thought the same, 'why was the door open when they were flying'. Also, people were saying after we wondered about the body moving, that it was one of the other persons inside the helicopter that moved the body, but i could swear i distinguished a person moving and then sitting as to take the strap away... or maybe i was seeing things ?... Suspect
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm

and why put the body in full view? that's a big helicopter inside (i saw a pix of one on the net showing where mjj body was and all the other room inside). you would think they would put the body out of view AND like someone said above close the door.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CKopp Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Willa wrote:Why would they remove the strap anyway? And why was the door to the helicopter wide open while it was still flying?

IMO, they would take off the straps, just to get ready for transport of the body to the van. I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Confused

(IMO) Maybe its normal to have the door open upon landing I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Confused

That's all I got. I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT.......... Icon_neutral

Just guesses, but all scenarios could go either way, I guess.
CKopp
CKopp

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 pm

I always wondered why the door to the helicopter would be open. Michael deserved respect from the prying eyes of the media. And yet he was displayed in full veiw to the camera. Did they not think his children and family would someday see this. Or do we give them the benefit of the doubt and say they didn't know a camera would be up there? Not, they knew a helicopter was looming over head they must have heard it when the body was being moved from the hospital to the waiting helicopter. They had to have noticed it following them to the helipad where the van was waiting and yet they never closed the door?
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 pm

me0101 wrote:and why put the body in full view? that's a big helicopter inside (i saw a pix of one on the net showing where mjj body was and all the other room inside). you would think they would put the body out of view AND like someone said above close the door.

Exactly. It doesn't make any logical sense at all. That's so odd, we need answers, already.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm of the opinion that there was no body at all on that stretcher.
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down