Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks

3 posters

Go down

Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks Empty Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks

Post by B.E.L.I.E.V.E Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:43 pm

I posted this on the "thisisalsoit" thread but no one has responded:

"Since stumbling on this forum and (believing the hoax only recently, thanks to all of you,) could someone tell me what "thisisalsoit" was when it started out. The domain has only been active since Oct 29 so I have no clue what was there before.....lol. Hope that makes sense
Thanks in advance... "
B.E.L.I.E.V.E
B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks Empty Re: Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Well, I can't remember if the answer to your questions are within that thread and reading it would help you.. But, I think if you really want to understand it, then you should make an effort to skim over some posts.

Basically, as of around 30th October, thisisialsoit.com is a url that keeps getting redirected to different sites. And each day some of us check, around this time to see where it's leading to next. In the beginning it was considered 50/50 serious/fake. For a while it was taken very seriously, and it's pretty much back at being 50/50 again. We've worked out that alot of the redirected links are relevant, but not new information, and are things we've discussed already. There is a list of sites it has redirected to within that thread, so I really do advise that you have a look. That list is around the page 5 mark. I remember posting it, and others have to.

Let us know in that thread when you've caught up.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks Empty Re: Would Someone be kind enough to reply..Thanks

Post by B.E.L.I.E.V.E Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks melzy777......I made an effort to skim over the posts but they seem to refer to what is happening now.....I am curious as to what "thisisasloit" was
Prior to Oct 29? Can't seem to find that as I am newer to this blog.........and have tried to google it, no luck
Please reply with love......
B.E.L.I.E.V.E
B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Prior to October 28th/29th there was nothing to my/our knowledge. On the 1st of November SeeingClues from MJHD read an article which mentioned part two of This Is It being called This Is Also It. So they must've typed in the website, and found themselves redirected back onto MJHD. A thread was made and chaos ensued. But, that's the earliest evidence I have been able to locate of thisisalsoit.com.

If you'd like to read some of MJHD's older posts about it I can try to pull some up. If you check the last post I made in the other thread you can look over the links we've already looked at. I'm happy to discuss each one with you again if you want to.

Always with LOVE Wink
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:08 pm

This is the article SeeingClues must've read. We know that is a joke article, but we don't know if the redirections are a joke. My curiosity is keeping me on the fence.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/sony-to-release-this-is-i_b_337576.html
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B.E.L.I.E.V.E Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:27 pm

thanks for your reply....I assumed "thisisalsoit" was a "REAL" site prior to all the crazy leads....I am just behind in all of this...
B.E.L.I.E.V.E
B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 am

I'm afraid that all that is known about this site is what we can find on the following blog :
http://houdinisghost.blogspot.com/
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum