Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead

4 posters

Go down

Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead Empty Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead

Post by Smooth Criminal Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:33 pm

What a damn shame!
Evan Chandler, the father of Jordan Chandler, who accused Michael Jackson of molesting him, allegedly committed suicide.

The 65-year-old was found in his Jersey City apartment with his .38-caliber revolver in his hand, officials claim. No note was found with the body.

In the 1990s, Jordan Chandler and his parents received $20 million settlement from Jackson over the sexual abuse claims, although the late King of Pop was never charged with the crime.

Jordan and his father became estranged and Jordan even received a restraining order against Evan in 2006, after he allegedly hit his son with a dumbbell.

According to a family friend, Evan Chandler was depressed in the final days of his life.

"Over the years, [Evan] began to develop tremendous mood swings. He was always depressed," the friend said.
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead Empty Re: Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead

Post by See Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Nobody should die in that way....IMO
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead Empty Re: Man Whose Son Accused Michael Jackson of Molestation Found Dead

Post by LiteEyeZ22 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 am

I agree no1 should die that way.....and I'm not estatic thas hes dead even tho he did wrongfully accused Michael. It's not up to us to determine who deserves death nd whether its good 4 them or not.....that doesnt make us ne better than the MJ haters who say horrible things about MJ(evn tho it did start with this very man) still doesnt make it right.....just forgive and FORGET him...he can't harm MJ nemore...k just thought i get that out
God Bless You All
Take Care with lots of L.O.V.E Smile
LiteEyeZ22
LiteEyeZ22

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteEyeZ22 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 am

P.s I'm not gonna lie I Hated this man a lot....but God n Michael tought me how to forgive. So pple wont think im taking up 4 him...i'm not okz
LiteEyeZ22
LiteEyeZ22

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:24 am

although i really hate that guy and wanted the payback of what he had done to michael...
he shouldn't die in that way...no one should ever die in that way..
it's just sad... No

but in the end...the karma strikes back..
R.I.P Evan Chandler

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down