Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a bit of encouragement, need a push.

5 posters

Go down

Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Empty Need a bit of encouragement, need a push.

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Ive been struggling a bit the past few days and sometimes I have really dark thoughts of, what if he is dead Sad
I know in my heart he isnt, but I'm so confused as to why I get these thoughts.
I need to be filled with positivity Sad
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Empty Re: Need a bit of encouragement, need a push.

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Don't give up... remember, we have SO many clues that point to him being alive. Keep the faith, he left many clues for us!

Read this
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/keep-the-faith-t3931.htm#93785

And watch this

https://www.youtube.com/user/PianoGames

May those bring your faith level higher! Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_razz *HUGS*
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Empty Re: Need a bit of encouragement, need a push.

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm

mjgirl86 i am worn out i was the cheerleader for the day please take over i need a rest Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks mjgirl86, that helped so much and the video gave me the chills Very Happy
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Well I've posted this on 2 other posts so why not again?
This video is about the REAL hoax that happened about months 7 ago. It was reported that MJ died of drugs when he was actually, still alive. The people or person who said this over the radio basically disappeared. I don't believe they ever found out who it was. I think it was a person who missed their cue...announced his 'death' a little too early. Since it was a month before he really 'died.' I apologize if you have already seen this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPFAEWxP1bg

Last edited by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Wow.. thats weird Very Happy
And I agree, I think it was someone who missed their cue!!!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:06 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Wow.. thats weird Very Happy
And I agree, I think it was someone who missed their cue!!!

Yeah, it's too much of a coincidence...
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_santa This is a blog you found in Spanish, not if I can help is the declaration of a person, it is only his word

How are you? As you can see I see a daily blog, and note that in reference to point 7 where VIDEOS are interesting to talk about that June 25 was an evacuation of people in the UCLA hospital, but someone very close to my working in houston and was on that day to take a course at UCLA confirms that precisely around 15:00 / 15:30 hrs recalled that they had a fire drill, and time that MJ was not in the ER? weird! On the other hand that same person I confirmed that on June 25 once declared dead to MJ before the media were asked to sign the entire hospital a confidentiality agreement because what they saw and what the next few days would be mentioned which restricted the area of intensive care, guarding and was forbidden to go to that area, only authorized personnel could be highly confidential and was, this happened in the span of a week after the supposed death of MJ. For the moment is all that is not what you say before it was able to confirm what the drill confirmed to me the rest.
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Thanks mjgirl86, that helped so much and the video gave me the chills Very Happy

Glad it helped!! Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cool Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_wink

@SPAKKLE29FUL

No problemo!!! Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cheers Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cheers Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cherry Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cherry Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cheers Need a bit of encouragement, need a push. Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down